[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

45. SMILE

1.6K 61 78
By Pinkrainbowcorn

We were having breakfast and it was.. awkward to say the least. Joe couldn't have heard us last night but still it felt weird.

"Everything okay? You two nervous to go back to school?" Joe asked.

"Nah." I said and T simply shook his head. All three of us took a simultaneous bite of our pancake.

"Uh.. well.. Good luck?" Joe said.

"Thanks." I answered.

T nodded again.

Joe shook his head. "Kids." He mumbled as he left the house.

The second he closed the door Timothy said: "Do you think he noticed?"

"How could he not get doubts with you acting so obvious!" I smacked his head.

"Hey, it's not like you said anything."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up." I scooped Timothy up in my arms and carried him out the door.

We made it to school and even though everyone knew I was living with him I still made him get out before me. I wanted to spare us both the bullshit. Especially now that we weren't sharing all our classes anymore.

"Okay. See you after school." T said.

It didn't seem to bother him at all that things were like this.

"Yeah." I smiled sadly.

"Bye." T kissed my cheek and got out.

The second he arrived on the campus people started saying rude shit to him.

For fucks sake. I can't do this. I can't just watch all this happen, I love that guy! But what can I do? I would ruin everything.

With a sigh I got out of my car and made my way into school.

I was met with the usual cheerful greetings and high-fives. Sigh. It's hard to be the most popular guy in the school.

"Hey man." Dave said when I walked by his locker.

"Yo." We gave each other a bro hug.

"How was your summer?" Dave asked. "I was visiting the Hamptons with Jen. You know, same old." He shrugged. He was so trying to show off. I almost laughed at how much of an ass he was making of himself. I could give a fuck less about Jennifer.

I spotted Timothy by his locker. He was talking to that idiot, Blade. For fucks sake.

I averted my gaze quickly before Dave saw.

"Uh.. Good. Fine."

"You still living with that dork?"

"Yeah." I glanced at T again. Blade was putting his fucking number in his phone!

"Dude, are you okay? Is this about me and Jen? Cause we can talk about it-"

"I don't give a flying fuck about you and that slut! I hope you're happy!" I walked off, right by Timothy. I controlled myself and didn't yank him away from that freak.

During lunch break I sat with the guys but I was restless. I wanted nothing more than to go to Timothy. Instead I was stuck with my 'friends'. At least we were discussing something important: football.

Since it was senior year I really wanted to make state champion. I wanted to show the football scouts what I could do so that I could get into college. It's what I'd been working towards. I already had a couple offers but none that really interested me.

Which basically translated to long training sessions and endless hours of watching game film with coach and Dave, spotting for our opponents weaknesses and things.

I got home past six. T's dad had already picked him up.

I threw my keys in the air and caught them before opening the door. Hmm. Something smelled great.

"Hey Josh. How was practice?" Joe called from the kitchen.

"I'm hungry." Is all I said.

Joe laughed. "Well, it should be done soon. Can you get Timothy? He's in his room."

"It better be a whole chicken!" I yelled while running up the stairs.

I went right inside T's room and found him standing by the window with his cellphone pressed against his ear.

"Yeah. Well, that's good.. I am." 

Who the fuck was he talking to?

He began to laugh. "I don't know, Char.. Yeah maybe."

He was talking to fucking Fangs. Of course he was. Why the hell were they even still in contact?

Timothy turned around and finally saw me. He smiled and waved at me.

Fuck this shit. A wave?

I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. "Hm!" He hummed in surprise.

He didn't even have time to respond. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and started french kissing.

"Timmy?"

"Oh.." T pulled away and picked up his phone again.

I pulled him close and started kissing his neck. T's breaths became heavier.

Before Charlie was even able to answer I tossed T's phone on a chair across the room.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips again.

"I missed you." I breathed.

"Me too." T panted as we kissed our way to the bed.

"BOYS! Dinner!" Joe called.

"Yeah! Ten minutes!" I yelled before running my hands along T's stomach.

"Not tonight. I want to talk to you guys!" Joe insisted.

I pulled away. T's eyes were wide like mine. "Shit, do you think he knows?"

"He can't!" T whispered.

"Now, please!" Joe yelled again.

"Fuck." I adjusted my shirt and walked out the room. T followed right after me.

This was bad. If Joe knew we were having sex he might not want me to stay here!

"Just act natural." I whispered.  T nodded.

"What took you two so long? The food's getting cold." Joe said, already sitting at the table.

Thank God, he was asking. That meant he knew nothing.

"We were just doing homework." I said. T and I sat down across Joe.

"Now? And that couldn't wait till after dinner?"

"What can I say? I'm a model student. And T was just helping."

"Well, that's great. Keep it up. For now let's.. Let's dig in." Joe looked a little nervous for whatever reason.

I glanced at T and he just quietly ate his food.

"Uh.. I wanted to talk to you two about something.. Especially you, Timothy."

T finally looked up from his plate. "Huh? What is it?" He looked worried.

"It's about Dahlia."

T was visibly annoyed at the sound of her name. He looked away.

"I think it's time you two get to know her a little better."

"You're still seeing her?" Timothy mumbled.

Joe sighed. "I know it's a lot to get used to-"

"I don't have to get used to anything. You can date who you want, I want nothing to do with it."

"Come on, T." I grabbed his arm.

"What?"

He looked very upset. He pulled away. I didn't know what I was supposed to say.

"Look, she's gonna be in all of our lives now so I'd like it if you gave it a chance." Joe said.

T poked at his food.

"She's coming over for dinner tomorrow."

He froze for a moment.

"Guess I'm staying at Allie's." He replied

"Come on, Tim. You know that's not fair. Am I not allowed to move on? Am I supposed to keep waiting for your mom to return? Cause she never will!"

T dropped his fork to the table and left.

Joe sighed and covered his face. He dropped his arms and glanced at the picture of Cynthia on the table as he always did when fighting with Timothy.

"I'll go talk to him, okay? Don't worry." I squeezed Joe's shoulder.

I grabbed my plate and followed after T. I took a few huge bites.

Already emo garbage was blasting from his room. I walked right inside. T was sitting on his bed looking through his phone which was connected to his radio.

"Tim!" I said over the music. He looked up and rolled his eyes.

"What? You're giving attitude now?" I turned off his radio.

He sighed annoyed.

"Look, I get that you're upset." I sat next to him.

"No, you don't. You're taking his side."

"Timothy.." I thought of how to phrase things. "Look, you're the kindest, most empathetic person I know. Except when it comes to your dad. And he's the person that deserves it most!"

Timothy shook his head.

"What? You don't think he deserves to be happy again?"

"I just don't want him to forget about mom." T said quietly. "I don't want him to replace her pictures with that other woman and I don't want him to love anyone more than mom."

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"I don't wanna be the only one that misses her."

"Of course you're not! T, your dad misses her more than you know.. Especially when it comes to you. He told me she understood you.."

"Perfectly." T said. A tear ran over his cheek and he covered his face.

I pulled him close and he started to cry. I stroked his back and kissed his hair.

"I promise you, Joe will never forget about your mom. You don't know how often I catch him staring at her picture, wishing she was here." I stroked T's hair as I felt his quiet shocks against my body.

"But he needs someone around, T."

Timothy shook his head, crying harder.

I thought of how to say things so he'd understand.

"Okay, let's put it this way, let's say you died right now. And I was left alone. Would you want me to wait for you forever?"

T went quiet. He wiped his tears on my shirt. I fluffed his hair.

"Hm?" I asked, wiping a spare tear. Timothy's eyes were beautiful and radiant. And his nose and cheeks were red and cute. I pinched his chin. "Would you want me to spend forever lonely, and sad?"

T shook his head. "Never."

"And from what I hear you and your mom were practically the same person. So don't you think that's what she'd want?"

Timothy frowned in thought.

"Your dad shouldn't be lonely, T. He doesn't deserve that and you know it."

Timothy played with his bracelets.

"Look, I know you're giving all your patience and love to me right now.. But spare a little for your dad, okay?"

I finally saw a glimpse of a smile.

"Just try it. Give her a chance."

T looked into my eyes. "When did you get so sensitive?"

"SEE! This is what I've been telling you about! I'm sensitive!"

Timothy laughed and I felt so happy and relieved.

He leaned in and kissed me before getting up.

"Where you going?"

"To apologize." T walked out of the room.

I smiled to myself.

"Josh?" T came back in.

"Hm?"

"Thanks." He smiled at me.

And fucking hell, my heart just leaped out of my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
Mine By Kate

Romance

270K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
1.4K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...