Double The Lust (girlxgirlxgi...

By the_erotica_girl

No description as yet!!!!I will work on it in the next 9 to ten business day...Just kidding : : : : Lidia Bak... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Reminder
Chapter 41
Update!!!!
Please Read
Update

Chapter 4

8.8K 123 2
By the_erotica_girl

Season 1 Episode 4

Lidia POV

As was to be anticipated, we were forced to listen to Mr. Powell babble on about the dangers of utilizing each chemical in the lab and didn't even get to lift a pen. I couldn't concentrate in class since I hadn't finished preparing anything for my room or my future plans.

Reaching home in record time, considering I walked, I noticed Brad's car wasn't there and thought they hadn't returned, which was great since it allowed me to put up a few more preparations for my upcoming lessons. I wanted to schedule everything, but university was not like high school, and things may turn out to be unpredictable.

I unlocked the door with the extra key and began taking off my clothing on the way to what may be my room. Brad had me on edge because what was so strict about their regulations that I couldn't follow them? All I had to do was play the naïve girl and shatter them; it wouldn't be the first time.

I unclasped my bra and felt my skin sigh as the strain was released. I could feel the welts of the bra on my flesh, and when I looked in the mirror, I could see how red the line was.

After showering, I figured I should wait for Ander and Brad in the kitchen. My voice box was jolted by a scream as I turned to find Brad staring in through the window, just as I was taking down my jeans and underwear. As I frantically searched for something to hide my nakedness, I ended up with my arms. She didn't flex her muscles one bit as she held the vape pen to her lips and took a blow, generating smoke.

Her lips sneered as her gaze wandered over my body; she didn't seem to mind that her gaze was looking at me, nude through the glass.

She seemed to be unaware that this was beyond perverse and unpleasant. My body flushed like a container of red apples as her gaze was drawn to my naked stomach; it was the single thing that couldn't be concealed and the only thing that didn't diminish my dignity.

"You're a creep." I hissed and hastily unfastened the drapes, backing away slowly.

'Bang!' 'Bang!' 'Bang!' I jumped startled. I reached for the towel and tucked it as tightly as I could about my torso.

"What exactly is it?"

"Lidia, open up." She jiggled my room's door.

"Why?"

"With a frame like that, who wouldn't want to stare? It's quite impolite to close the window on me."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to tell her what was on my mind. "You can't just gaze at a female through the window; do you do this a lot with other girls? Is this why you urged me to get this room, so you could watch me from your backyard?"

I took careful to tuck my hands at the close since her emerald eyes were glued to the towel.

"You're not that attractive."

"Excuse me."

"That is, you are not my type. You redheads are constantly crazy and too deadly pale."

"Did a redhead break your heart, and now you're wandering around like a big baby?"

I yelped when one of her hands engulfed my cheeks and drew me closer to her.

"I am the farthest thing from having an insecure, you little snot." she growled. "After you've gotten dressed, be sure to meet me in the kitchen where we discussed the rules, I hope that luggage is still packed," she snarled. She pushes me away, my mouth splitting with relief.

"Pathetic." She tore my towel away, leaving me vulnerable to her once more. My hands flew to my private region, attempting to conceal as much as possible.

"Give it back." I stretched my arms out.

She held it over her head, and compared to my height, it appeared to be lodged in a tree.

"If you really want the towel, babygirl, come grab it."

Sighing, I stared at it, questioning why I was pursuing something as trivial as a towel. I took a step forward and started jumping for it, my breast jiggling with her movement, her tongue moving across her lips as she took in the scenery.

"Don't stop, you nearly got it," she laughed.

"Will you just stop this nonsense?" I snarled and almost snatched the cloth, but she elevated it just a little higher. How tall can she stand?

"Please," I begged.

"I had assumed that the brat was incapable of begging,"

"I am not a brat."

"You have the body and mentality of one." She said, her fingers tracing down to my hips, "Have you ever had your body rearranged?" She questioned, biting her lower lip.

"What exactly are you talking about?" I asked, completely unaware that I didn't care being naked in front of her.

"Come on, with that lips that seems to wrap around a few boys cock. I believe you understand what I meant, you little slut."

"I've never before—"

"There's no need to lie." She grinned as she handed me the towel. "You've got 20 minutes to meet me in the kitchen."

"It took me almost an hour to shower and go through my daily routine."

"Well, brat, cram everything into twenty minutes." She tossed the towel, and I dashed to pick it up.

She moaned, tugging at her pants. "Fuck, you're stunning from behind." She whispered as she slowly stepped back out the door.

*************

As I entered the kitchen, I noticed Brad with two papers on the table just in front of her. I took a seat. "I would like to express that your actions there are not honorable, and if I am to remain here, I must be treated with respect." With the exception of my mother, I needed to set boundaries with everyone in my life. I was steadily approaching maturity when I discovered no one cared about me anymore, leaving me to fend for myself.

"I did nothing to establish limits."

"Are you saying you forgot, pulling the towel from my body and making me hop like a kangaroo for it, just so you could check out my body?"

"Take a look at it from this angle. I wouldn't have been there if you hadn't closed the curtains."

"You have no business peeking at me through a window in the first place."

"What can I say, you have a very attractive figure, and I can't help but gaze. That brings us to my first rule: This is my house, so do what we say, and do it immediately."

As I glanced at her, my mouth opened. Was this a joke?

"Excuse me, but I pay $2,000 a month for a room, and that doesn't include groceries or my share of the expenses." I debated.

"If you read the contract carefully, which it's clear you didn't, it specified that you don't pay household costs, therefore the $2,000 already covers everything, even food."

"It doesn't," I sneered. She shoved a piece of paper in my face, and there it was in bold.

Your monthly charge of two thousand dollars paid all of your costs. I seized the paper from her grasp, recognizing it was the contract I had signed but had forgotten about.

"Whatever," I murmured, embarrassed that I hadn't read the document thoroughly.

I was all over the place; I might have signed my life away and not realized it.

"I hope you have a well-packed bag since the rules aren't done yet. You need to get in line, you brat."

"Do you mean you single me out? And the others who used—"

"You are living here because your mother wants to ensure that her little innocent daughter has a wonderful existence." The school contacted us regarding your living conditions, and your mother isn't going to let any screws loose."

What the hell? In my brain, I yelled. So my mother is essentially paying strangers to bully her own daughter around.

simply so she could remain across the state and feel good about herself.

"That's really unjust." I whimpered like a brat. Maybe Brad was correct about my being a brat, I think.

"In a month, nothing about you or that little body will be innocent. Girls like you, who yearn for sovereignty, can never walk the straight line."

"Could you please simply hand me the papers with the rules? I'll study them till I'm comfortable with them."

"This isn't a test, little girl. Knowing them is one thing, but I need you to obey them so that my life runs smoothly; otherwise, we'll toss you out."

"All right, fine. I'll obey the regulations, just give me the darn document." I was angry so much that I had to phone my mother and tell her what was on my mind.

She moved the paper over, and I took it from her fingers, tearing a piece of the paper in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.4K 50
Welcome to Alex's School for Fucked Up Rich Kids. ~♡Continuance of one shot #14♡~
31.8K 2.4K 28
Some times love comes to you when you least expect it. And when you know you have no right to accept that love because you are bounded by your own bo...
4.5K 92 9
"On your knees pretty girl- Hmm.....don't you look so good beneath me?" The CEO said as her hands moved the stray strands of hair off my face grippin...
411K 11.8K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...