Mon Amour

Autorstwa clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... Więcej

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17

3.7K 242 7
Autorstwa clumsy_sunshine

~..होंठों से छू लो तुम,
मेरा गीत अमर कर दो..~

Kiara went outside with aradhya, they do some shopping and eat something outside.

Its evening, kiara went inside then toward their shared bedroom. She open the door and all lights were off. She feel little weird.

She turn on the light and saw,

Vivaan is kneel down infront of her with her favourite white tulips.

Unknownly a drop of tear fell on ground and she ask "did you do all these for me?" with a smile.

He stand and reply while looking at her "Apni rani ke liye mai zameen-aasman ek kardu ye to phir bhi choti si decoration h-" and she suddenly held him from his tie and kiss him on his lips.

She accept the flower, "aapne phool liye? matlab aap maan gai?" excitedly and she nodded.

He finally lay down on the bed, "shukariya bhagwan, itna mushkil to aapko manana nahi hota jitna ihne manae m lag gaya. Zindgi mai itna kisi ke liye nahi kiya" and she chuckled.

Rishab walk in "Bhai bhabhi ko decor-, mai kal aata hu. Aadat hai galat time par entry karne ki" and run from their as he help him to do the decoration.

"by the way, I have something for you. Wait" and went toward the drawer.

Took a gajra bracelet and make her wore it.

Now she is on the ninth cloud as she didn't expect this much.

For her efforts matters, no matter its cheap of expensive. If someone give her Rs. 1 toffee with love, she accept it as a most precious gift.

He again lay on bed as he is really tired by doing decoration at all.

Kiara went to fresh up and change into comfortable pair of clothes.

As she came outside, she saw vivaan is not their.

She open the door to go outside but saw a huge teddy on the door like he is waiting for her.

She almost shout,

"what the hell is this vivaan, mai dar gai thi" while placing her hand on her chest.

"vo maine order kara tha, but late aaya" replied cutely.

"tum chote bache ho? tum teddy ka kya karoge? kisi ko dena hai?" while sitting on bed.

"haa hai mere pas ek pyaari si chori si bachi uske liye h" and set teddy bear on bed.

"Kiske liye?" with a little pout as she thought its for her.

"Jisko dena hai usse ke pas hai" "ussi ke pas?............matlab mera hai? y-ye mere liyeee?" excitedly and he nodded.

She hug the teddy and start jumping here and their.

They sleep cuddling each other.

The Next Day, vivaan and kiara is going out with rishab and aradhya as they plan a secret date for rishab and aradhya.

They went to amusement park, as they all meet each other.

Vivaan shake hand with rishab "hey bro how are you?" they hug "I'm fine what about you?" "fine"

kiara hug aradhya "or sab bhadiya? Kaisa h tera rish-" aradhya hit her with her elbow "chup raha kar tu"

Then after some moments,

Kiara call on vivaan's phone so it look like someone call him.

"wait a second, hello-" and left the place.

After sometime, vivaan call kiara "kya hua? owhh acha achaa, chalo theek hai".

As they act like being busy so rishab and aradhya spend some time together.

"vo actually vivaan ko kahi jaana hai. To mai bhi jaati hu tum dono enjoy karo. Ok?" and left without even listening them.

Vivaan and kiara visit amusement park for some time, she decide to visit haunted house once.

"vivaan vivaan suno" while shaking him.

"haa bolo bachaa?" looking at her.

"chalo haunted house mai chalte hai" and he look at her with shock.

"p-par k-kahi o-or nahi c-chal sakte?" awkwardly.

"nahi mujhe jaana hai" and he nodded. He don't have any other option so.

They both went inside, kiara is enjoying but vivaan is scared as hell.

And suddenly kiara slip and went god knows where, then vivaan try to find where she slip but didn't find any clue.

He is now scared not because of ghost at all but because of kiara.

The aryan incident came infront of his eyes.

He came outside and shout "where is my wife? where did she go? how?-" a co-worked cut him in between "We're so sorry sir but someone pull a button by mistake and all places change suddenly, we're trying to find everyone. Just wait a moment" calmly.

"wait a moment? I want her right now. In front of me. how careless you all huh?" while holding his collar.

And manager came "sir please leave him, what are you doing? We will find her" while coming toward them.

"vivaan-

On the other side, kiara is scared because she is in a room without even single source of light.

No one is their, she knows something happen in system and suddenly someone came.

Its co-workers, they rescue her and went outside.

She look at vivaan who is fighting with a co-worker.

"what happen to him?" she ask herself and went near him.

"vivaan" he look at her and hug her tightly.

"w-where were you? H-huh? M-mai dar gaya thaa, m-mujhe laga kabhi d-dobara-" "mai theek hu vivaan vo to mai slip ho gai thi" he look at her and then scan her fully.

"mai theek hu vivaan" he look in her eyes and kiss her like no tomorrow.

To be continued

I know its a short chapter and sorry for that.
Will you guys share some romantic ideas? I'll try to cover in it and give you credit.
You can dm me any time if you want.
And yeah next chapter will be about rishab and aradhya.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.7K 653 58
The whole mansion is decorated beautifully with flowers. The guests are being welcomed by the hosts. Guests are standing in groups talking with each...
47K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
258K 15.7K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
214K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...