[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

44. SANCTUARY

1.7K 68 67
By Pinkrainbowcorn

Timothy and I were out for a walk. It was windy but sunny and hot. After crying in his arms Timothy suggested getting out. Mostly because I couldn't stand to look at Joe right now.

We were lying in the grass on a little hill. Timothy was facing me, leaning against my chest.

I ran my hands through his hair.

"I like your hair like this." I mused.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I swished it around. "It's soft. And I can pull it if I need you to listen to me." I proceeded to pull him closer by his hair.

"Ow! Josh!" He chuckled.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. Then he picked a dandelion and started picking off the petals.

"I just don't wanna move back in with my dad." I sighed. "I know him, he'll start drinking in no time plus I just don't wanna leave."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "You know why."

Timothy smiled at me. Then he pecked my lips once more. "Say it." He said quietly, raising the hairs on my arms.

"I wanna be close to you." I mumbled.

"Come again?"

"Shut up! You heard me, asshole!" I pushed him gently and he laughed.

He placed a different dandelion behind my ear.

"What, you thought since he likes boys now he might as well become a flower girl?" I complained.

"It looks cute." T grabbed his phone from his pocket.

He straddled my legs and when I wanted to sit up he pushed me back down.

"Let me take a picture first."

"Hell no! I'm not being documented like this!"

"Come on! I have way worse pictures of you."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Some of them involving skirts and stuffed animals.."

I sighed. He had a point there. "Hurry up." I grumbled.

T smiled and took a bunch of pictures of me in the grass with my little dandelion ear piece. It was so lame but he looked happy. And having him so close to me made me happy.

God, how come I've never felt like this? Is this... love? Is this what it's supposed to feel like? Cause I feel like I can't get bored of him.

Fuck.. I think I love him.

Like.. walk into a burning building because I just had to see you type of love. 

Holy shit.

"Why so scared? I'm not gonna share them if that's what you think."

"No, I know." I mumbled absently.

Timothy cocked his head and gave me a concerned look. "Everything okay?"

Why does he look at me that way? It's always this deep, caring look in his eyes.

Timothy stroked my chest.

I sighed and stared at the sky.

"Everything's fine."

"Your heart's racing." Timothy said, his hand on my heart.

I took a breath. "Yeah?"

"Mhm." He started stroking again. "Are you nervous?"

I shook my head. I grabbed Timothy's free hand and intertwined our fingers.

T smiled to himself and I smiled too. Life was so sweet with him, I was dreading going back to school soon. Everything that was so simple now would suddenly grow so complicated.

Some emo song began to play. "Listen, do you hear my heartbeat thump over the monitors? You pretend.." T's ringtone.

"Who the hell is calling you right now?" I complained.

T grabbed his phone. "It's my dad."

"Tell him he can suck it."

T shook his head and picked up.

"Hey dad."

I rubbed my hands over T's thighs.

"Yeah, he's right here." T said, eyeing me momentarily. "Mhm."

I made my way to a place much higher. Timothy laughed and pushed my hands away.

"Well, can't that wait? Yeah, he's fine.."

I smirked and stuck my hands under his shirt, slowly sliding up.

"Yeah." Timothy said. He met my gaze. His eyes were sparkling with life.

"Okay."

I took this moment to stare at his stomach, which I must say is ten out of ten. It's like sensual, almost toned but not quite. And then I thought about his back, his dimples and.. well..

"Turn around." I mouthed.

T frowned.

"I'm not kidding!" I whispered.

T leaned in and covered my mouth, continuing the conversation with his dad as if I wasn't there.

But now that he was leaning forward there was a certain area that was no longer on me. I took this moment to grab said area.

"Animal." Timothy mouthed before getting up and walking across the field. I laughed and stared after him.

Two minutes later T came back and told me his dad wanted us home.

Great. I was in trouble.

I unlocked the door of the house and held it for T. We made our way inside. Joe was waiting at the dining room table which was set and each plate had spaghetti and meatballs on it.

"Hey kids." Joe said. "Come sit, I made dinner. We need to talk."

"Joe, I don't wanna hear it okay? I don't care how my dad's doing-"

"No, Josh, I wanted to apologize."

I frowned surprised and sat down. T sat next to me.

"I should've listened to you when you told me you weren't ready to meet your dad. I was wrong. I'm sorry."

Wow. I hadn't seen this one coming. Especially since I acted out the way I did.

"I just thought maybe if you spoke to him things would change but I was pushing too hard and forgot to listen. That was wrong. From now on things will go on your speed. And like I said, your father's a long way from recovered so take your time."

Timothy grabbed my hand under the table.

"Thanks, Joe."

"Are we good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Absolutely."

The next few days of summer flew by and before we knew it was the night before school.

T and I were in our sanctuary- his bed. He was leaning over me, half on top of me.

"We could just be home schooled. We'd never have to leave." I smirked.

Timothy smiled. "We'd never get out of bed."

"That's the point."

T laughed. He ran his hand through my hair. I leaned up and T's parted lips met mine. My hand traveled down his back, into his pants. T gasped slightly but he didn't pull away like last time. If anything he leaned closer and started doing some exploring of his own. His hand traced my abs up and down, up and down..

And then down, down, down making me gasp in surprise.

T's eyes were playful, the same way they had been that one time we'd shared his bed. It flickered a little hope in me that he was finally done deliberating. That he was finally ready for us to do it again.

Timothy licked my lips sensually before smiling and kissing me slowly. Fucking hell, I can't do this. I'm gonna nut like five times just looking at his face.

"Please tell me this is going somewhere?" I whispered.

"Like where?" T said as if he had no clue what I was talking about.

"Come on. We've been making out and blowing each other all summer but.."

"I've been blowing you since you've been too scared." Timothy corrected.

"Whatever, the point is.."

I shook my head. "Your mouth's great but your ass is greater."

Timothy burst out laughing. "Was that supposed to be romantic?"

"I'm being real. You should try it."

"Me? How am I not being real?"

"You want me inside you. Just stop denying it and you can get your wish." I smirked.

"I thought that was your wish." T chuckled.

"We're one and the same."

T shook his head and leaned in again. I kissed him hard and grabbed his ass with no holding back, eliciting a beautiful moan from his mouth.

Quickly, can we talk about how beautiful voices are an extra turn on during sex? Just thought I'd put it out there. Holy shit. Music to my fucking ears.

T continued to tease me straight to hell, licking my lips, touching my abs, floating ever so lightly over my dick...

Then he pulled away. He sat on my lap and stared at my hard on.

Let's go back to talking to the universe.

Please, holy universe..

Get. Me. Laid.

T bit his lip and started undoing my belt.

Excitement rushed through me. "Is that a yes?"

T nodded as he ripped my belt out and threw it to the floor.

Oh my God, it's happening!

THANK YOU UNIVERSE.

"We have to be quiet though." Timothy nodded at his dad's room.

"We should do this in my room next time." I whispered as I took off T's pants.

"Who says there will be a next time?" T chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up. Next time will be in ten minutes." I pulled off his shirt, revealing his perfect torso.

T smirked.

"I'm not kidding."

T's eyes widened. 

I laughed and ripped my shirt off.

"Bring that ass over here."

"Wait. Can you do a few fingers first?"

"What, you haven't been using your little dildos for that?"

T shook his head- well, more like his hair.

"Fine."

Timothy got off me and got on all fours.

The view. Oh the view.

I coated my fingers in lube and slowly pushed my way in finger by finger until neither of us could take the excitement anymore.

"Alright, let's just do it. You're good."

"Okay." T agreed. He turned to me and grabbed my face kissing me lustfully. I was going to erupt!

"Get on your back. I wanna see you."

Timothy obediently did what I said. I kissed him before pushing into him.

"Hm.." He huffed, holding my neck and shoulders.

Soft hums turned into clear moans the deeper I got. I kissed him to muffle the sound but God, if Joe wasn't here I'd let those sounds fill the house.

"Ah, yeah.." T moaned as I pulsed into him at a steady pace. It felt so fucking good I could hardly contain myself.

I found myself moaning and groaning like never before.

"Fuck..!" I said when I sped up, hitting him harder.

I covered Timothy's mouth and stopped holding back. It was intense. I wanted to scream. It was getting harder and harder to stop myself from making noise, something I usually never struggled with.

"You're so fucking hot." I breathed.

It wasn't long before I came and after that it wasn't long before I told him to turn around.

I felt like I could keep going for the whole night till the early morning.

The second time T came too.

His hands were shaking.

"You okay?" I asked.

T shook his head, stunned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Timothy leaned in and embraced me.

I was surprised at first but then gladly wrapped my arms around him.

He pulled away.

"Can you do that again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
45.3K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
867K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
3K 74 58
*RECENT UPATE* I will be thoroughly editing through all chapters to ensure a better reach for my audience but I will still keep the book up. I am i...