Reaction.: Existence in COTE

By Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... More

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)

872 15 8
By Iceklopsz

Japan(ANHS).:
Anos's pov.:

Today is the day we get our monthly class point. However when I saw that I got no points transferred. Normally I wouldn't care as I have over 1 Billion but some might get angry. Namely my classmates and "yearmates".

Horikita.: Is this about Sudo's trial in the 1st year?

Cinema Guy.: Yes

Sudo.: Agh! I hate remembering it. Thanks for saving me back then Suzune.

Horikita.: No problem.

Imagine the Class D students faces when they finally get some CP-s but won't get points.

Hirata.: Does this mean that we won't get the Points we aqquired in the mid terms?

I wonder what happened that made them not give us anything. Ohh wait I know it perfectly what happened!

*flashback*

It was a day like any other... I was walking with Kurumi, at that time in the special annex building.

Ryueen.: F*ck that means we will lose here too. Right?

C.G.:No spoilers.

I noticed some idiots fighting but I didn't care to intervine. However I saw someone in the distance, a pinkinsh haired girl with a camera in her hand.

Ayanokouji group.: (Sakura?)

Sakura.: Me?

Ishizaki.: How did we not notice her in our timeline?

Me and Kurumi went to her, this was unnoticed by the fighters and the girl herself.

When I started interacting with her she almost dropped the camera but I caught it. I found out her name (Sakura Airi), that she is a Class D student, that she is extremely shy.

Ayanokouji.: So in that timeline Airi is still herself?

During that night Kurumi showed me something. Her "Onlyfans" account. I first taught that she would show some revealing pictures of her body. . . And that's exactly what was there.

Haruka.: OnlyFans? (My inoccent daughter figure is not so inoccent!)

Ryueen.: Kukuku pose for me and pull your t*ts out!

Sakura.: (Wut? I don't have an onlyfans)

*Pictures for the horny readers.:*

*With this I got on FBI-chan's watchlist for you horny weebs!* (they don't see this, nor the pictures!!!)

Ayanokouji.: Can we move on?

Khmm. Moving on I called up Manabu about this "accident". He says that Class C already reported Sudo and that there will be a trial on tuesday and a final trial if thing won't be found out, in friday.

I then asked him If I could be the Judge instead of him. He agreed, stating that he wants to know what happened in details after the trial ends.

Manabu.: (Will Suzune manage to save Sudo this time? With no Ayanokouji to m*lest her?)

*flashback ends*

At the momment I'm in class waiting for Chabashira to enter and start the homeroom.

With a little bit late she arrived. Holding some papers in her hand.

Ike.: (same with us from back then)

Sae.: Hello to all of you! I'm sure that you are expecting answers, well here they are.

Sae.: Class 1C and Class 1D is in a conflict there will be a trial on tuesday, and a final trial on friday. To companstate all of you the classes will get a 10% bonus montly allowance for THIS month ONLY!

Defectives.: WHAAAAAT!!!! How come we didn't get it then?

Sae.: Just shut up before you guys embaress yourselves even more.

Class.: okay! What happened?

Anos.: Sudo and three class C guys started fighting in the special annex building. Class C filled a complaint to the Council for "justice to be served".

Sudo.: It was self defense!

Suzune.: Sudog, sit!

Sudo.: Wha-

Ryueen.: Kukuku!

Ichinose.: Why would someone fight?

Kurumi.: They probably had a reason like trying stealing class points from Class D or something.

Kanzaki.: Can they do that Mr. and Mrs. Lawyers?

At this some classmates of ours started laughing.

Anos.: if found gulity, the loser often has to pay class points as compromise .
This can be in the ranges between 50-500 class points.

Nagumo.: Same here.

Fuka.: Wow Nagumo can be smart?

Nagumo.: Atleast I'm not a fanservice character.

Ichika.: (Why do I feel insulted?) Senpai?

Yagami.: Yes, you are a-

Ayanokouji.: Fanservice character.

Ichika.: Why are the two of you so mean?

Atsuomi.: Cause you are annoying?

Tsukushiro.: Good one "Creator"!

Ichika.: *sad Ichika noises*

Ayanokouji.: With class D's current state it wouldn't suprise me if all there points were gone.

Ryueen.: Considering how we only payed them 50 CP then they can have about 1000 PP for that month.  Kukuku

Some girls.: Kushida-chan is in that class! We have to help them.

Kushida.: Thank you!

Ayanokouji.: (Just shut up you attention addicted hoe)

Anos.: and how would you do that? We don't have any type of help we can provide expect verbally.

Some girls.: there has to be some way.

Kurumi.: Well Anos and I will be the judges. We can try something to help them.

Manabu.: (Why do I feel like they won't?)

Sae.: You two? Well it seems that SCP trusts the two of you a lot.

Ayanokouji.: it's like they have plot armor sensei.

Hashimoto.: And king speaks towards us peasants again.

*me.: I wonder how? I wonder why*
*they don't see this!*

*bell rings*

Sae.: Well! It seems that homeroom's over. Have a nice day you lot!

Class.: Bye Sensei!

As Sensei left most people started planning about what to do?

Amikura.: Is there any witnesses here?

Me and Kurumi stayed quiet not wanting to speak up. We want class D to suffer afterall.

Suzune.: (Great, they are just as Sadistic as Ayanokouji) What did we do?

Ryueen.: You did NOTHING.

Sudo.: Then how come they hate u-

Suzune.: Please un-alive yourself, Pink Dragon.

Ryueen.: F*ck you!

As they relaized that nobody was a witness they started to think.

Ichinose.: We must find witnesses! Let's do some searching after classes.

The pure hearted Ichinose and her Pure hearted class! I must admit that they have good teamwork however they are also blinded by the fact that they want to help, help and help. Not caring about themselves.

*in Class D*

Defectives.: Sudo! Why must you fight with every person you see! Thanks to you we will have delayed payment!

Sudo(g).: It's not my fault! They started it!
Sudo.: Hey I'm not a dog!

Arisu.: I disagree. That Suzune only has to throw a bone and you ran for it. Quite pathetic for a human.

Suzune.: Morons!

Kushida.: (Like you are any better)

Kushida.:  How could you insult them! And did anyone asked your opion in the 1st place?

Ike.: Roasted!

Hirata.: Guys! Calm down! Fighting won't solve our problems!

Hosen.: Yes it will!

Kei.: but Hirata! We could finally buy that cute bear plus! It would look so cute in my room!

Ayanokouji.: It's good that you don't control the school's yearly income. Half it would be used up by you.

Kei.: Kiyobaka You!!!

Kushida.: Everyone listen here!

*everyone gets quite*

Kushida.: Class A and Ichinose is willing to help us find witnesses! Also two them will be the judges on the trial!

Suzune.: Don't be so happy! They won't favor us there. The trial will be fair unless they want to get fired from there position.

Tsubaki.: And the only think that is worth in class D is Ayanokouji-senpai.

Koenji.: And I am too perfect to be counted as a human in the class.

Suzune.: Sakura! You didn't widen your eyes when you got info about Sudo's fighting stuff! Why is that?

Haruka.: Leave her alone you compass devil!

Kanzaki.: I have to agree that without Ayanokouji Class D wouldn't be a class.

Ike.: But it was Ho-

C.G.: Shut your dumb*ss up! Nobody cares!

Class.: *laughs*

Suzune.: We need to assemble a team (of the greatest superheroes ever!) Who will represent us during the trial. As the smartest person here, I will go.

Stan Lee.: An Avangers referance?

C.G.: Go home!

Perverts.: Kushida-chan should go too!

Koenji.: I'm perfect. Aren't I mirror?

Bob Iger.: Disney too?

C.G.: Shut up! Your compamy ruined Star Wars! Now get out!

*timeskip to the trial*
......................................................................

Class D vs Class C

Chie vs Sakagami
Sudo vs 3 random guys
Representatives vs Representatives
R

Ryuuen vs Suzune

The judge.: Anos Voldigoad, Tokisaki Kurumi

Recorded.: yes
(Pov.: Anos)
......................................................................

Anos.: Good Morning everyone! Wanna have waters or food?

Some said yes some sad no. Tensions were rising in the room like if it was WW2!

Ayanokouji.: Yeah, same in our timeline.

Suzune.: You were calm the entire time!

Ayanokouji.: And m*lested you. I know.

Everyone.: Wait what?

I wanted everyone calm. Noone needs an angry idiot speaking when it wasn't needed.

Sudo.: (I feel insulted)

Anos.: Okay everyone let's begin! I would like to hear Class C's side of story then Class D's is it acceptable to both?

Class C&D.: yes

Kurumi.: So tell me Ishizaki, Komiya, Kondo. What happened in your perspectives?

The trio.: We were walking to the basketball club's training. Trying to see how they train. After it was over we called Sudo over, pointing out his flaws to help him improve. Then he attacked us and beat us up.

Sudo.: Liars! It wasn't like tha-

Anos.: Silence! We will hear your side of the Story if it's your turn. Until then try to calm down.

Anos.: Watching the training was no problem as it is legal to do so. However do you guys think that the other members of the basketball club won't tell Sudo themselves?

Ishizaki.: Fair point.

Hashimoto.: If King went all out you guys would have lost the minute you entered the room.

Sakagami.: Are you saying that they are dumb?

Ryueen.: Yes.

Kurumi.: We are saying that they should think more before acting. However from what we heard they are inoccent so far.

Sudo.: They aren't! They started-

This idiot! Can't you realize that we are incharge here?

Anos.: Let's hear then Class D's perspective of view. Shall we?

Sudo.: Finally! Let the truth be heard!

Kushida.: Thank you Anos and Kurumi-chan!

Chie.: Sudo dear. Could you tell them what happened?

Sudo.: When I was done training with the clubmembers they called me over and started insulting me and my skills. It's oblivous that they are jealous of me!
Anyway they started treatening me and soon punched me. That's where that fight began and that's the story.

Koenji.: Who would jealous of you?

Anos.: Okay everyone! Let's have a 5 minute break so everyone can calm down if they weren't already. After that we will countinue with this trial.

Anos.: Also can I talk to you Ryueen in private? *opens a door*

Ryueen.: Sure!

Suzune.: Originally you weren't there. Why are you there?

*Yes Ryueen came to representate class C (along with Hiyori as the other representative of Class C, as every class can have two of them at a trial)*

Suzune.: Fine. I get it.

After we got into the other room I started talking.

Anos.: This here *gives him his phone* is a fake video of Sudo beating your slaves up. Use it as evidence against Class D.

Sudo.: WHAAAAT? But that's against the law!

Suzune.: Can we get them punished somehow?

C.G.: Nah. You all are too weak.

Ryueen.: What's the catch?

Anos.: Class C will own one favour to Class A

Ryueen.: Deal! *shakes hands with Anos*

Sudo.: Motherducker!

Ryueen.: No, I'm a proud virgin.

Ayanokouji.: the only way realisticly that Ryueen would lose it is by Rape.

Ibuki.: Get away from me you monster! *moves away from Ryueen*

Ryueen.: Don't worry I know you are a "chokemedaddy". I won't touch you that way.

Hosen.: Hold up! Was that why the floor was wet the time I choked her? *almost throws up*

Nanase.: How pathetic, Ibuki-senpai is an M.

After we went back, the trial soon countined. I could see Sakagami's face show a smile. Ryueen must have told him the plan.

Kurumi.: Now we come to the questsioning part of the trial. 1st is Class D then Class C.

Suzune.: So all 3 of you were beaten up by one guy? I know a bit of fighting stlyes and material arts so I think it's hard for someone do to make a one-sided fight by himself.

Ayanokouji.: (yeah 1vs4 on the rooftop was SOO hard)

Ishizaki.: It turned out like that. What does that prove anyways Suzune?

Kushida.: If I know it correctly, Ishizaki you were famous for fighting against people. I say that with you going all out you could have atleast injured Sudo a little.

Sakagami.: For Sudo to do that he must be strong. I ask you Ken Sudo to demonstrate your streght by punching me once.

Sakagami.: Self sacrafice? Interesting.

With that daring move Sakagami played right into my hands. I gave Sudo a 3000% power boost when he hit him, making it seem like Sudo is too strong to handle.

Sudo.: Damm them all!

Ayanokouji.: (So he can do that too. Huh?)

After the punch Sakagami was knocked out and had a few teeths out. Don't worry I will make sure that your face will be as good as new after the trial.

Ryuuen.: it seems big guy here is quite the beast! He could have easly beated up my "friends".

In the Meanwhile Hiyori and Kurumi picked up Sakagami and started treating him.

Shiina.: Don't worry Sensei. Just cause you were an idiot I will help you.

Sakagami.: (Huh?)

Anos.: Does Class D have anymore questsions?

Chie.: Why didn't you intervine when Sudo about to punch Sakagami-kun?

Anos.: He allowed one punch. It's his fault if he got knocked out.

Sudo.: Why did you guys report me? Are you cowards to do that?

Ryueen.: Kukuku, Listen here Sudog! Unlike fair fighters, cowards sometimes, do survive.

Micheal Bay.: A transform-

C.G.: Yes it is, now get out!

Sudo.: *mad sudog noises*

Anos.: Okay! We will now have Class C asking some questsions.

Hiyori.: Judge! Could you tell us your hosent way of view, who would you find inoccent if you had to make a desison now?

Suzune.: It's oblivous they favour Class C.

Anos.: You students can only ask eachother, not the judges. However I'm willing to overlook that and answer.

Anos.: without evidence from any side it would be unfair of me to just "guess" who is who. I would like to see the evidences provided by the class.

Sudo.: But we don't have-

Sudo.: But we had Saku- whatever her name is.

Ayanokouji.: But she wasn't there. Meaning no evidence.

Kurumi.: Then, unless Class C has some evidence then the final trial will be held on friday. Beg to whoever you belive to not be that way.

Kurumi gave a smirk to Ryueen, which wasn't noticed by Class D.

Suzune.: Great. Everyone is against us! How fair.

C.G.: It may have escaped your notice but life isn't fair. And this was a Harry Potter quote.

Ryuuen.: We won't ask more questsions.

Anos.: In that case let's head to the evidence sention of the trial shall we?
Does anyone have a recording of the event? I would like to see it.

Ryueen.: Here it is, Judge! *gives Anos back the recording*

Anos.: Now everyone will look at the evidence Ryueen gave me. *starts playing recording*

The "recording" showed how Class C students talked with him. However little could be heard from the converstation.

However what mattered was that it showed who punched first, which this makes a true evidence. This proved Sudo was the agressor.

Sudo.: Where is the exit? I wanna leave.

After the recording ended it was quite in the room, nobody started speaking.

Suzune.: I have one last questsion. Did these guys just holded back? It seems like they knew they were recorded.

Anos.: As Sudo punched first your questsion doesn't matter. However even if they did, it wouldn't matter.

Ryueen.: Ha! Suck it up b*tch!

Suzune.: What! But it was clearly a trap!

Utomyai.: (not shit sherlock)

Kurumi.: But Sudo walked into it. If it was even a trap. By the evidence it is clear that Sudo used violence first. Which makes him guilty of commiting violence. And every knows how harsly ANHS treats thoose. Right?

Kushida.: I tought we were friends Kurumi-chan!

Kurumi.: Call me that again and the trial in this room will be about me ending you. Also we were never friends as I don't even know who you are.

Hashimoto.: LOL she got roasted like really bad.

At this I started laughing, which made everyone turn to me.

Anos.: Kushida. Did you really thought that we would favor you? I don't wanna lose my "job" because some defective couldn't obey the most important rule in this school.

Kushida.: Says the cheater!

Ike.: Why are they so against Kushida?

Sudo.: Defective? I will show you who's defective!

Sudo.: Oh no.

With that Sudo started charging at me. I quickly pulled out a stun gun and stunned him. This schocked everyone, they must be thinking that me stunning him was against the rules however it was clear that I used self-defense.

Anos.: Let's take a break everyone and then I will tell the conslusion that I have come to.

Sae.: You guys lost. It was predictable.

Nagumo.: Agreed

Everyone.: Agreed

After the break was over everyone sat down. Class D already overcome the fact that they lost. In Class C however was the opposite. All of expect Hiyori were smiling, she was however sitting with a sad expression, probably thinking.: "How could someone be so violent?".

Ayanokouji.: (Poor Shiina. I will read her favoutite book for her)

Anos.: As now everyone is ready I would like to tell the result I have come to.

Anos.: Class D will compenstate Class C 100 CP.-s for the beating up. However as they lack points. Sudo Ken will be expelled. Class C will get there 100 CP-s.

Kurumi.: The trial is over, we found Class D as the guilty and Class C as inoccent.

Ryueen.: I got a business partner then?

C.G.: No spoliers.

As Every left I messaged Manabu that the Trial is over and if he wants the details I will be in the Trial room for an hour more.

Manabu soon came on the 11th minute with Tachibana. I started explaining the trial in detail. After I did that he started speaking.

SCP.: Suzune was there? She actually did something not selfish? She seems to be improving a bit.

Manabu.: Sorry but your younger self was. . . You know.

Suzune.: I know.

As we finished speaking everyone went back to doing there jobs.

-chapter ends-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
101K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4
155K 3.1K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic
79K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...