Kizzy fly by night.

By lovelies707

A young runaway arrives in 1980s London determined to escape from her past. However, the past is reluctant to... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12.
#Soho#underneath the arches.
Part 13
Part 14
Roses are Red.
Part 15.
Part 16
part 16 exert
Run from your past.
part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
The End for time being:)
Kizzy Book 2. Good Girl. Bad Girl.
Part 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Kizzy : Book 3. Chapter 1 Kizzy's Truth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hen Night. Caspers!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Book 4. Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 21

9 1 0
By lovelies707

Chapter 21

Kizzy: one week later.

I stare out of my bedroom window and try to lose myself in the night. Somehow I always feel calmer when darkness falls it's like a reassuring hug without the hug if that makes any sense. B is still pregnant, for the life of me, I don't know what she's dithering about...I mean fuck it how hard can it be to make a decision? When I look at her I can see her ageing before my very eyes, she looks awful and dare I say a little podgy...I know I'm not being as sympathetic as she wants but deep down I really just want the best for her.

My eyes focus on the softly lit street corners and I imagine that I see Lulu and Gale waving and I wonder what they'd have to say about all this. Ha no brainer, no one wants to be lumbered with a kid. My eyes continue to scan the road then stop as my heartbeat quickens. Bloody Phoenix! The wanderer returns. For fucks sake I'd hoped that I'd seen the last of him. I watch him skulk towards the house. He looks down and out dodgy, evil, whatever you want to call it. I wish he'd just piss off and die.

Poor Bs been in bed nearly all week, and interaction from her has been fleeting in between long crying bouts, it's like she's lost, locked up inside her misery and there's nothing I can do to get her out. Todd would never have stood for this, no way! he'd have all this shit sorted out like yesterday. Nothing or no one would come between him and his family. I feel a heavy responsibility but unfortunately Bs not playing ball... neither is shithead.

I hear his key in the lock and B shoot out of bed, wow amazing! He bounds up the stairs and they smack together like magnets. She's crying again, I press my ear up against the door, he's sorry... yeah right, so where the fuck's he been then? My heart sinks knowing that she will accept his bullshit. The bedroom door closes... I've lost for the moment. I sit on the bed and my mind switches back to the creepy silent phone calls we've been getting, very weird but I'm determined not to let them get to me.

Star.

Jed walked out of the bathroom and Star did a double take, "Your hair..."

"Gone," said Jed grimly, "They'll be coming for us sooner or later, we can't stay here."

"But babe...the business, my stuff...where are we supposed to go?"

He sat her down and held her face firmly, "That's where you come in."

She paled, suddenly feeling very sick, "I don't understand..."

He frowned trying his utmost not to lose it.

"Think back, where did you get to that time you did a vanishing act?"

Her heart lurched,' Kizzy, he was expecting her to take him there'. She smiled as brightly as she could muster, "I really don't remember, there's been so many places."

He tightened his grip and stared menacingly into her eyes, "Oh I think you know exactly what I mean."

Tears slid quickly down her cheeks, she couldn't betray her only friend. "I swear I've forgotten, honest I wouldn't lie to you."

Staring into his face she knew this wouldn't be accepted he seemed to have a radar into her soul, untruths were always found out.

Dropping her face in disgust he marched into the bathroom and she just about had time to exhale before he came charging back out with his gun pointed straight at her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.5K 122 36
Anyone who has grown up in a home filled with volatility and sinister secrets or who has seen it will agree that child abuse is wrong and repulsive...
1.5M 57.7K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...