The fate of the group of cann...

Von Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Mehr

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

6

141 2 0
Von Jeassafae

front page
The True God Is Eternal: Who is a good God if he hides his head and only lets little humans act as spokespersons (plot meat)
search
The True God Is Eternal: Who is a good God if he hides his head and only lets little humans act as spokespersons (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

[I don’t know if you still remember what happened in the first world...]

-----text-----

The morning prayer time has passed, but the Son still has not come to the temple.

The Pope came with two cardinals to check the situation, but found no one there. Only the door to the prayer room was closed and could not be opened.

On the contrary, a few of them were pushed away by a force and were not allowed to get closer.

Familiar, rich and powerful.

It’s the divine power of light!

The three of them knelt down and knelt down to worship. After murmuring a confession, they stood up and left in surprise and joy.

After hundreds of years, miracles have returned to the world!

Their gods have awakened! ! !

At this moment, how can they care about "the Son of God did not go to the temple but worshiped the gods in a small prayer room"? It's just trivial details! It’s all little things! God doesn't even care, and he has given such great blessings to the Holy Son. How can a mere pope care? As long as the Holy Son is willing, he will have to give up his position.

The three old men came in with expressionless faces and went out beaming with joy. They talked to each other and decided to tell the higher-ups in the church the good news first.

Mo Chen still didn't know that more than half of his mission as the Holy Son had been completed.

He was currently sitting on the lap of the statue, with only the tentacle vines that brought him endless pleasure remaining in his body and head.

To appease the fragments, you have to show sincerity.

Mo Chen was heartbroken and decided to risk it all.

Using the body as a bait, it goes against instinct and opens its fragile inner cavity to withstand the intrusion and toy of fragments.

The vine tentacles are flexible and flexible, and are not afraid of the twists and turns of the female hole. They patiently open up every inch of the folds, penetrate along the hole wall, and reach the fragile and sensitive cervix.

The heat had already overflowed when the vine tentacles were wrapped around and manipulated the hole. His lower abdomen was sore and hot, and he was spasming uncontrollably. The hole subconsciously contracted and tightened, but he was unable to resist.

"...It's so hot, so hot...Uh-huh, it's too deep, I can't lick it, I can't moan--!"

The crystal tears fell down, and the vine tentacles clinging to the temples and cheeks were immediately swallowed up with suction cups. Finally, they rubbed the tail of the red eyes to comfort the trembling and crying beautiful believer.

The surge of pleasure enveloped the whole body, and the legs could not help but squirt with orgasm. The entrance to the female hole and the mouth of the posterior hole were sucked and sucked by several small suckers. The body seemed to have been electrified, and even the brain was numb and went blank. Chen's eyes were already out of focus, his delicate face collapsed to the extreme, he opened his lips and stuck out his tongue, drooling and crying, his buttocks shook violently, and his legs struggled and kicked instinctively, unable to shake the tentacle vines that tried to invade his cavity.

"I'm cumming...it's been going on, haha, don't stir it up, my stomach is whining...my stomach is so hot, it's going to be bad..."

The ultimate climax caused Mo Chen to suffer a brief brain shutdown. When he regained consciousness, the uterine cavity and colon cavity had collapsed. He curled up subconsciously, and through the tears he saw two black and white penises encircling his breasts and sucking them. .

It wasn't enough for the tentacle vines that fucked him to be filled in both holes, so they branched out into two thinner vines, lingering in the horse's eyes and urine holes.

"Oh... God, please, please have mercy... please take care of me... uh, wu, wu, it's too deep, oh... so scary... I can't go anymore, oh... I'm going to die... no, Don’t interrupt eh eh——!”

Everything that followed was a blur, and it was dark when I regained consciousness.

The few fragmentary scenes he could remember were of ejaculation and semen, and he didn't want to recall them at all.

When he woke up, he didn't want to move, and he lay lazily on the bed.

Beauty is more beautiful when she looks lazy and sleepy.

Tentacles with black spots on the white background sneaked out, trying to touch the beauty.

Mo Chen grabbed it, the tentacles swaying in the palm of his hand. It didn't look like he was struggling, but more like he was jumping for joy and begging for mercy.

"Why isn't it a solid color, huh?" Mo Chen rubbed his tentacles and felt warm in his hands. "I thought you were the messenger sent by the God of Light and the God of Darkness. But now that you look like this, Rather like a monster.”

The two major sects particularly favor pure colors. Pure white and pure black are symbols of light and darkness. Mixing black and white is considered ominous and unclean.

The waving tentacles suddenly stopped stiff and wilted.

They don't know what's going on.

The time spent with the little believers passed so quickly. As soon as they indulged in it and drank a little bit of the cum, the beautiful believers started crying and peeing, but they didn't dislike it and accepted it all.

When the believers fainted from exhaustion and stopped before they had finished, they were horrified to realize that only one head was left!

A head!

Look left and right with your head and look up and down.

Where is the God of Darkness/God of Light? do you died?

Tsk, not dead.

When they first stuck together, they had a strong sense of mutual repulsion. Touching each other's power was as painful as thousands of needles pricking their bodies. Later, it gradually healed and the degree of adhesion became deeper. They each planned to find opportunities to devour the other. .

Between gods and gods, when they reached this point, there was no other way but to fight and devour each other.

They were on guard against each other, and no one made the first move.

Until Mo Chen woke up.

I don’t know who made the first move and formed the tentacles. Judging from the color of the tentacles alone, they are inseparable from each other.

The little believer said that the incarnation of their power was a monster, and his bony hands were still gently kneading the tentacles. He also lifted the quilt, patted the empty space next to him, and asked if he wanted to transform into a human form and sleep with him.

Of course, of course.

The humanoid tentacle monster looks like a Dalmatian turned into a spirit.

There are hundreds of millions of eyesores.

Mo Chen took a deep breath, closed his eyes and didn't open them again. He sighed in his heart. He didn't expect that he, a face-controlling person, would be reduced to this. His requirements were getting lower and lower. As long as they were fragments, they could look like anything.

Thinking back to the beginning, the great face of the Holy Son Allen, the exquisite and profound facial features, the unparalleled beauty, the thing that struck him the most - and so on.

Mo Chen looked serious, putting aside the black and white spots, and carefully looked at the outline of the tentacle monster's facial features.

It's like a combination of the five senses of the God of Darkness and the God of Light.

Like Alan Benlon.

More like the 'true god' who once held him in his arms without any explanation.

No, He also denied it at the beginning. He was not the true God.

The past and present are connected in series.

The estrus buff that he and the system were puzzled about at first, Allen's inexplicably fiery eyes that hinted at madness, the strange miracles in the ceremony, and... the horrifying words he said after being shrouded in light.

At least Mo Chen sounded explosive at that time.

The past is not the past, it is the future.

The present is not the present, but the past.

After smoothing out the timeline, Mo Chen touched the man's face and said, "It's time to speed up."

Dalmatian spirit: "?"

He was wondering about the meaning of the little believer's words, and the next second he saw the believer break into a bewitching smile and ask, "Have you... ever heard of the true God?"

True God?

What true god? ! Pooh! They are all evil gods!

The Dalmatian spirit quickly simulated his vocal cords and let out a cold snort containing anger and disdain.

Mo Chen's smile did not change and he continued, "Everything in this world has an end and will eventually be destroyed. Only the True God will last forever. The blessings of the True God shine on the universe, and the universe exists and moves because of Him&%¥..."

Mo Chen took advantage of the loopholes in the world's rules. Everything he said was true and supermodel, and should have been blocked by the world. However, because of the relationship between the gods and believers in this world, his words were judged as "deception to recruit believers and develop sects." .

"snort!"

The cold snort became louder, like sneezing, and his face drooped.

It's a bit strange to brag about yourself. Mo Chen slapped the hand covering his mouth and coughed lightly, "The power of the True God is unparalleled. He doesn't need faith or believers. But I think you have excellent qualifications. The True God might like it. Unconventional. I’m asking you, do you want to consider joining the True God Religion?”

"No, don't." The words uttered by the newborn's vocal cords were vague but firm, and became smoother and smoother as he spoke, "He doesn't need believers, so why does he recruit you? Liars and evil gods, don't be fooled. You believe in the gods of light and darkness, no matter what. Whatever you wish for Him, He will fulfill it.”

"Okay, then I will make you a true believer in the true God!"

"..."

Bah bah bah!

What the hell is the true God?

What kind of god is he who hides his head and only lets little humans act as spokespersons? If he has the ability, come out and fight to see who is immortal!

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
divorce application
Poor social animal【ABO】
Pretty little succubus is fucked to tears every day
One Hundred Ways to Fuck Your Slutty Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The delicate pussy was fucked to pieces by three brothers
The pretty little girl is forced to be loved by the protagonist every day
Recently updated novels
Sinking under the flames
The scholar's path of love
Takato Kito
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
[Yuan Jiaxu] Soul-Returning Fragrance
The pheromone allergy paradox
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 54 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
38K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a Pokémon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...