S.J // N.R One Shots

By badatcaptions

Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff one shots. Fluff=F Smut=S G!p= G!p Trigger Warning=TW I feel i typica... More

F | N.R | Undercover
F | S.J | Brothers Girlfriend pt.l
S | S.J | Brothers Girlfriend pt.ll
S | S.J | Black Widow
S | S.J | Release
S | N.R | Study Session
S-G!P | N.R | The Babysitter
S | S.J | Good Morning
F-G!P | S.J | On Set
S | N.R | A Little Fun
F | N.R | Little Visit
F | N.R | Truth or dare
F | S.J | Late Night
F-TW | N.R | I got you |
S-G!P | S.J | On Set pt.ll

S | S.J | Dominant

1.6K 21 1
By badatcaptions

[Scarlett has black in hair in this bc dominant women with dark hair make me weak, let me live]
—————————————————————

  The lights of manhattan illuminated the large ominous apartment i stood in. The only light within the apartment was the led lights under the cabinets in the kitchen as well the entryway lights. The apartment always seemed to smell of vanilla and bergamot. A delicate mix might i add. I stood at the window-to-ceiling window, looking out at concrete jungle before me.

"Look at that view, fuck." I exclaimed looking at the Manhattan skyline from the 25th floor.

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

"Makes me think—" i trailed off into my own imagination.

"Makes you think what?" Scarlett asked curiously removing her long black wool coat, throwing it onto the dark grey "L" shaped couch.

"What um... what it would be like to do certain things here." I spoke shyly, internally reverting into an imaginative shell to hide.

"Maybe i should do that." She said deeply, walking towards me slowly, her gaze intense.

"Do what?"

"Fuck you against the glass for all of Manhattan to see." Amusement in her low tone.

I felt a rush head towards my centre at the thought. I got lost in that fantasy for a moment, until i was brought back to reality by being turned around and having my back slammed into the glass wall behind me. The dark haired woman's right hand was on my throat with a authoritative grip as the left hand rested on the soft skin of my hip, underneath my shirt.

Her lips came to the left side of my neck, applying soft kisses before harshly sucking and nipping, leaving a few hickeys behind as her lips made their way to my ear.

"Shall we see if Manhattan can hear you too, my dear?" Her tone infused with desire.

I could only hum in response, fearful if I attempted to speak, words would fail me.

"I'll be right back, don't move." She whispered before her grip was no longer on me.

I watched as she made her way into our room before returning in only her black lace lingerie set, black stilettos, as well as a 7 inch dildo strapped to her front.

The click of her heels against the black marble floor was the only sound that could be heard through out the eccentric living space. Her face wore a smirk as she watch me devour her current state with my eyes. She knew what black lace sets did to me. She reached me before removing her heels, mumbling about how it'd be uncomfortable. Her face now resided millimetres away from my own.

"This is gonna be fun." She stated.

Her lips brushed my own before bringing me into a passionate and lust filled kiss. When backing away, her teeth pulled my bottom lip with her for a second, before letting go with a stern face. One out of lust not anger. Hands gripped my white shirt, pulling upwards, the fabric sliding up until it was removed fully.

"Before we proceed, do you consent?" She asked, wanting to make sure i was okay with what we were about to do.

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled as her soft hands reached around my back undoing the clasp of my red bra. Pulling the straps off my shoulders and lowering them, my breasts were free'd. She then kneeled on the floor in front of me, her head coming into contact with my hips. The button of my light blue jeans was undone, she undid the zipper a moment later before looking up at me while sliding the harsh material down my silky and slender legs. She broke her gaze to look down while she ordered me to lift my feet stepping out of them. My pants were thrown somewhere in the room as well as the items i was previously wearing. She repeated her actions with my red underwear before looking at me once more.

Her eyes never leaving mine, she brought her lips to my front, applying a soft kiss. She left hickeys on my inner thighs causing the heat to increase between my legs. She ran a finger through my slit collecting my arousal before placing it in her mouth. Releasing her finger, she licked along my slit causing my legs to nearly buckle.

She rose back to my height with a gleam in her eyes. She walked me over towards the right to a table, shoving me down so i was leant against it. She spread my legs a distance to her liking, making sure she had enough room to do her future actions. She grabbed the silicone toy, proceeding to run it through my folds, gather my wetness. She rubbed the tip against my a clit a few times causing my head to drop as a whine escaped.

The tip entered me, my jaw dropped a minimal amount as i felt it stretch my walls. She slowly slid the dick inside, all the way until the base. She gently moved my hair off my back and over my right shoulder. Soft kissed were planted across my back.

"You okay?" She questioned in a whisper.

"Yes." I affirmed.

She started to thrust in and out of me at a slow pace. Adjusting to the motion and the size, it turned from uncomfortable to pleasurable. I started to whimper as i felt the thick toy slide in and out of me.

My hair was then gripped in her left hand as her movements sped up. Thrusting into me at a harder and faster pace, my breasts began to crash against my chest as my body moved with pleasure. My fingertips now white at the harsh grip they had on the wooden table. Whimper after whimper left my mouth as i took the pounding from behind. Her grip in my hair tightened as she pulled backwards, my head following.

A slap against my ass from her right hand caught me off guard. Another firm slap met the soft flesh of my ass once more before she placed it back on my waist, gripping with authority. After a moment she ordered me to place my right leg upon the wooden table so she could reach deeper. I obliged.

Now with the dildo slamming even further inside of me, if that was possible, i started to reach my climax.

"Touch yourself baby." Scarlett boasted.

I brought my right hand to my clit rubbing in a small circle. The thought of her dominating the fuck out of me and pounding me with me a strap, made me quiver. Approaching the edge, I stated i was close. She expressed how good i was taking her and how well i was doing. My chest heaved as i felt my walls start to tighten. The strap was having no problem slipping in and out, with the result of my lust and desire. I quickened my movements upon my clit as i felt her thrusts get more violent. Her right hand moved from my waist to assert a firm grip on my ass cheek as her plump lips moved beside my ear, brushing it as she uttered her next words.

"Come for me baby, come."

With that, my pleasure unraveled. A feeling of ecstasy enveloped my body as i writhed with delirium underneath her. Her hand caressing my arm while in the midst of it all. My head was scrambled, yet also blank, to say the least. I came down from my high with my breath heavy. A hand stroking through my hair helped calm my body, bringing my breathing back to a normal pace.

"You good baby?" Scarlett asked softly.

"Yes, love. Thank you." I assured.

I lowered my leg, turned myself around, and  stood. My feet planted firmly on the ground trying to sturdy myself as i was still feeling a slight rush from the earlier event. My hands still offered support as they now rested behind me on the table. A second later, my face was cupped in her hands, as she gazed into my eyes with a soft smile. My hand grazed her cheek before holding it, bringing her closer in a gentle, love filled, kiss. We continued to make out a for a moment until she backed away until there was a few feet of distance between us.

"Come here." She curled her index finger towards herself a few times with a smirk and a fire in her eyes yet again.

I mindlessly followed her as she turned and strutted towards our room. I entered the room. The white walls allowed the minimal light from the lamps on each beside table, to give the illusion the room was better lit. A few paintings sat upon the walls. A soft chair with a stool sat to the left of the room in the corner. To the right of me, held the entryway to the bathroom and closet. The bed sat between those two doorways. Directly across me and to my left were walls of glass, the only barrier between us and crisp air of Manhattan, on this December evening.

Scarlett directed me towards the bed. I got on without another word. She stood a few feet from the bed before bringing her hands around her back undoing her own bra. Allowing her breasts to rest freely as her bra fell towards the ground. She slipped off the strap on. Then slipped her fingers into either side of her black lace panties before slipping them down her smooth legs.

She stood at the foot of the bed before crawling onto it, then onto me. She straddled my waist, leaving a few marks until she felt satisfied. She made her way down until she reached where my body desired her most. She spread my legs before diving in without another word. My right hand found her hair immediately, tangling itself within the dark locks. My left hand gripped the black sheets below me as she went to town on my centre. Her tongue lapped up my arousal, before harshly sucking on the little bundle of nerves. Her fingers found their way to my core, two inserting themselves before thrusting.

I was once again nearing my climax as she continued her actions. My body started to quiver as i was approaching, my grip on the sheet below tightened. With a few more strokes and hums from the dark haired woman, i came undone.

My skin reddening as the euphoria feeling washed over me once more, the pleasure swallowing any control i had of myself. I shook below her mouth as she slowed down, noticing i was coming down from my high. After a few more pumps, she retracted her fingers, then bringing them to her mouth to clean them up.

She headed to the bathroom before returning with a grey washcloth that absorbed the warm water from the tap. Cleaning me up before going back to wash it out and throw it in the laundry bin.

She joined me in the bed, pulling me close as my head resided on her chest. A few kisses met my forehead as she whispered that i did a good job. She put on an episode of "Big Mouth" as we started to doze off. It wasn't long before we had fell into a peaceful slumber for the night.

  I know i'm writing quite a bit of smut. I do have a few innocent ones i'm writing atm but for now, i hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.7K 200
Book 2 open now! Just more Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson one-shots on this app:) I promise my writing improves after the first one. Bear wi...
446K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
111K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|