~ Tales of Jikook ~

By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... More

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Kiss on the cheek ~

720 32 8
By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

Jeon Jungkook was an elite personality in the business world. He owned a successful brand of luxurious cars named Ara Jeon. Jeon Jung Hyun was Jungkook's great grandfather who established the company and Jeon Ara was his wife. The brand was a small one until He took the CEO position. Being a workaholic and a mastermind who was trained to handle the family business from a young age, Jeon Jungkook proved to be the best choice for Ara Jeon.

There was one thing to be noted that Jungkook had grown up in an environment where people had high expectations from him and wanted him to be perfect at everything like a robot. With barely any love growing up he turned out to be a naturally not expressive person who spoke only when necessary.

Unlike him Jimin came from a joint family and being the youngest he was showered with love and care which he never failed to return. He works as a dance teacher in the school of performing arts(JK Studied here) here in Seoul. Jungkook and Jimin had an arranged marriage. Their mothers being childhood besties wanted their sons to marry but only if they wanted to.

It had been 6 months into marriage but Jungkook's cold personality never changed. He never tried to harm Jimin nor did he say any rude words. He was oddly calm and never got angry at anything. He cared for Jimin with a straight face and scolded him so politely. His voice was always low and calm and the smiles he gave were so mysterious and small that sometimes people could barely see them but Jimin craved for his husband's attention not in the way he was giving him. Instead he wanted to know more about how Jungkook felt but he was almost like a robot But

There was one habit that was surely built between this couple which Jimin started 3 months ago.

*****************************

3 Months ago

Jimin stood leaning against the wall watching His Hubby wearing shoes ready to go to office. He was also ready to go to school but he still had time before he left. Jimin was staring at Jungkook with a blank stare and even though he was physically present there but mentally not, His mind repeated the K-drama scene that he watched yesterday with his Bestfriend Kim Taehyung. In that drama the wife would always kiss the cheek of her husband before he left for work and for some unknown reason Jimin wanted to do that too to his husband.

So lost in his thoughts he only came back when someone patted his shoulder and that someone was his husband. "Huh?" He questioned looking at Jungkook. "My Lunchbox" Jungkook spoke while pointing out the small bag His mochi was tightly clutching against his chest as if someone was about to take it away and never return it. He didn't realize when his hold on the bag tightened this much.

"Oh yeah your Lunchbox yeah" Jimin spoke with a blush on his cheeks as all he felt at that moment was embarrassment. Handing over the lunchbox to his hubby dearest who had a straight face, he contemplated whether to do what the wife did or not as he had already embarrassed himself enough for today. "Reach safely" That's all Jungkook said before he turned around heading towards the door.

His hands reached out for the door knob but before he could twist it his husband held his shoulders turning him around a bit harshly. Jungkook gave him a perplexed look while Jimin was dumbfounded by his own actions. Jungkook raised his eyebrow giving a questioning look to His Mochi. "Umm uh Have a good day" Jimin gave out an awkward chuckle but when Jungkook didn't reciprocate he felt more embarrassed.

There was silence, a complete awkward and embarrassing silence for Jimin. He just wanted to bury himself 10 feet under the ground while the bunny boy was confused due to the sudden aggressiveness just to wish him a nice day. Jimin suddenly twisted the door knob, opening the door, Grabbing Jungkook by his nape, Pecking his cheek and pushing him out of the door, locking it after shouting "Take care".

Jungkook stood outside dumbfounded staring at nothing, His hand slowly lifted up to his cheek to touch where Jimin just kissed him. "What was that ?" He asked to some hidden ghost because he would never be asking this to his guards. A red blush flew to his cheeks once he registered Jimin's actions in his brain and realized what just happened. "Jimin.....He kissed me" He spoke again practically to no one. A smile formed on his lips as he felt his heart beat fasten. A giddy feeling took over him but as soon as he noticed his guards he immediately got himself together but that flower of happiness never died in his heart it only bloomed more as he made his way towards his car driving away. His guards stared at him until he was gone before asking each other only one question: "What's wrong with Mr Jeon?" and well no one knew the answer other than the fact that they just witnessed Mr Jeon getting kicked out of his mansion by his husband and it made him..... happy ?

Jimin threw himself onto their shared bed burying his face in the pillows screaming his heart out. A giddy yet the feeling of embarrassment had engulfed him and his neatly styled hair was messing up by all the commotion but he didn't care about it. "How would I face him tonight?" He asked before kicking his legs all over the place rolling on the bed screaming like Namjoon in the 3rd muster : House of army. He did it but he did it in the most weird way like who the hell just kicks their husband out of the house after trying to show affection.

And this is how it started and later turned into a everyday Important thing to do until

Present

Jimin was hurriedly moving around the kitchen preparing breakfast for his husband. He overslept and Jungkook didn't even try to wake him up. He was running around the kitchen to cook food for his bunny which he will take to work while simultaneously also preparing breakfast. Making some toasts with butter and coffee for breakfast and Korean style curry fried rice with chicken for lunch.

His husband was in the shower and Jimin had just brushed his teeth, He could not even showered. He was lucky that the summer break was going on and he didn't have to worry about going to school. His hands moved around swiftly packing the lunch box as he glanced at his bunny who was talking on the phone or we could say he was listening to the person on the other side and Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach looking at the handsome man. He wiped his sweat with the purple hoodie sleeves once he was done. Arranging the plates on the table ready to eat. He was still a bit sleepy when he sat down on the dinner table and was not at all hungry.

"You didn't have to cook, I know you slept late that's why I didn't wake you up" Jungkook spoke with his usual low voice while glancing at the simple breakfast but he didn't complain why would he anyway that was not installed in his system. "I didn't want you to eat junk food" Jimin's voice came out muffled as his face was buried in his hands which were placed on the table. "I could have cooked" Jungkook said but Jimin just lifted his face from his hands and wore an unamused face before saying "Liar".

"I am not lying" He spoke while taking a sip from his coffee. "I still remember I had went to my parents house for a week and all you ate was junk food when you are not even habituated to that and got yourself sick because your robot like body can't handle so much unhealthiness" Jimin spoke with keen eyes staring at Jungkook who was calmly sipping his coffee listening to his husband. "You even lied to me saying you were eating homemade food so I don't believe you" Jimin stopped speaking waiting for a counter from the handsome man In a white dress shirt with his black coat lying on the table.

"Well Cooking is difficult and I admire that you do it so outstandingly and without any help Jimin" Jungkook spoke as if he was giving a speech after winning a award and Jimin just stared at him before giving him a sarcastic smile for not only his tone but also for the cheesiness of his words. "I am honored Mr Jeon" Jimin spoke before burying his face in his hands again wanting nothing but sleep.

Jungkook stared at him confusingly, 'Did I say anything wrong ?' He wondered. "You can go and grab some sleep if you want" Jungkook said but Jimin shook his head before saying "Only after you leave Mr Jeon" His voice came out muffled again but it didn't matter. Jungkook looked at his food before starting to eat a bit faster so that he could leave early and Jimin could sleep. When he was done he got up carrying the dishes to the sink washing them. Jimin glanced at him due to the sound of water. "I could have done th-" Jimin started but Jungkook cut him off by saying "Thank you for the food Mr Jeon" and at that Jimin just smiled feeling the butterflies again.

Leaning against the door while looking at Jungkook who had got another call, It was because of the release of a new car which is happening a week later and that made Jungkook a lot busier than usual coming home a lot late and going early. Jimin yawned, staring at him. He didn't get much sleep last night and had slept extremely late because of the dinner they had to attend at Jungkook's parents house.

Jimin just loved them so much that he didn't want to come home at all but Jungkook's parents didn't live the main city so it would have been difficult for Jungkook to reach office on time with the usual Seoul traffic and Jimin never stayed anywhere without his husband fully aware of his Jeon's eating habits so he declined Jungkook's suggestion to live at his parent's house alone knowing very well that Jungkook does not stay overnight at his office for him unlike how he did before their marriage instead he started coming early and then working in Home office because Jimin does not like to eat dinner alone so both adjusted themselves for each other.

Once Jungkook was done wearing his shoes, He continued to talk on the phone while staring at Jimin waiting for their everyday ritual while his Jimin was busy yawning every few seconds because unlike Jeon Jungkook Jimin needed sleep. He raised his eyebrow at Jungkook when the bunny didn't take any step towards the door and was standing like a statue. He was too sleepy to remember anything at this moment and to understand Jungkook was like knowing the gender of a 2 weeks baby in the mother's womb.

Jungkook just fake coughed after he hung up the call and Jimin just stood there dumbfounded not understanding. Jungkook fake coughed again but his mochi just tilted his head before saying "Do you need water?" but Jungkook just shook his head. "Uhm Bye then" Jimin spoke again, unable to understand what his man was hinting at. Jimin turned around to go inside the house once the taller man reached near the door but Jungkook just stared at his Jimin's back with puppy eyes before he signed ready to do what he was about to do.

"Aren't you forgetting something Mr Jeon?" He questioned with a deep voice which honestly created a storm of butterflies in Jimin's stomach. This was the voice with a bit more coldness and firmness he used for other people but with Jimin it naturally grew more softer. Jimin stopped in his tracks before facing Jungkook, thinking of every possible thing he could have forgotten but nothing came to his mind.

Jungkook swiftly raised his hand and with his fingers he asked Jimin to come closer. Jimin took slow steps towards his man while still thinking about what he could have forgotten. Once he was near enough he gave him a confused glance. Jungkook softly patted his cheek twice with his index finger staring at his Mochi with a straight face.

Jimin's confused expression stayed for a few more seconds before turning into an expression which you make when reality hits you like a truck. He stared at Jungkook blinking his eyes a few times trying to register his husband's action and dark red blush flew to his cheek when he tiptoed to reach Jungkook's cheek softly pressing his lips there feeling all sorts of butterflies in his stomach and lot more than usual.

Maybe the reason was because Jungkook never really showed how important this small event was for him or because he never showed any interest in these cheek kisses, Jimin had assumed that they were the least important things for his robot but oh boy he was so wrong. At this moment he realized that these cheek kisses mattered to his bunny boy more than him . His lips stayed on Jungkook's cheek longer than they usually do while both of their eyes were closed feeling the moment.

Suddenly nothing felt like before to them or did they just take another step into their relationship. 6 months into their marriage and this was the first time Jimin felt so....happy, He guessed because the feeling actually had no name. Pulling apart Jimin just looked down with his bright red cheeks, blushing to his heart's content.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin with his index finger. He leaned down slowly pecking his Mochi's forehead letting his lips rest there and this action made both the males hold their breaths before slowly taking in each other's scent and damn both were hypnotized for sure. They had their eyes closed cherishing the moment to fullest before finally parting away.

"I will be late tonight so sleep on time" Jungkook finally spoke, breaking the peaceful silence. "We will see" That's all Jimin said as both of them gave each other a small but gentle smile. Jungkook turned around to leave with a familiar giddy feeling while Jimin just stared at his husband's back when Jungkook walked away with beetroot cheeks. Maybe this was the start of a new habit but one thing that won't change is not saying goodbyes and the reason is unknown.

~ End Of oneshot ~

An's note : I honestly don't know what I was thinking while writing this but it is a bit unrealistic if someone with a cold personality suddenly changes into a lovey dovey man like it is not that easy to change your entire personality and not something you could do overnight so some FFs out there just don't make sense to me so I wanted to write something a bit more realistic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
6K 257 11
BOOK 1 of Just Say Yes series! Two people with a past. Will destiny ever let them re-unite? { shubman gill x oc}
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
21.9K 577 10
Arcee is upset because of the lose of her past partners deaths, and Bumblebee wants to help her forget the pain. After some events, Bumblebee is pois...