๐‡๐„๐‘ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐

By DAYVONWRITES

In the shadows, Dayvon's obsession with ๐ก๐ž๐ซ knows no bounds. Willing to cross any line, he spirals deeper... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‡๐„๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

1.9K 143 58
By DAYVONWRITES

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍★
━━ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟫𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌
𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟨 𝖠𝖬

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓, its plush cushions cradling him while the air in the room held a subtle mix of anticipation and curiosity.

While his new therapist meticulously pored over the pages of his file, absorbing the details of his journey.

"Hello, Mr. Bennett, my name is Simone, I will be your therapist" Simone greeted as Von nodded in response, reciprocating the greeting.

"My son is a huge fan of your music, He's always listening to it" Simone shared, smiling — showing her pearly white teeth.

"Preciate it" Von responded, returning a big smile as he began to play with one of his dreads.

Von wasn't a fan of therapy. He found it somewhat dull. The repetitive questions, the silence, and discussing the same topics didn't capture his interest.

He was only there for one specific reason.

Simone inquired, "What brings you here today?" Her right leg was crossed over left as she grabbed her notebook and pen, ready to jot down anything that came out of Von's mouth.

"I'm here today because there's this girl I like. I just don't know how to approach her yet" Von explained, still playing with one of his dreads as he opened up about his feelings.

"It's completely normal to feel unsure about approaching someone you like. Let's explore that together and work on some strategies to help you feel more comfortable in those situations. What do you think holds you back?" Simone responded empathetically.

"That she might not fuck with me if she find out about the shit I been doing" Von shared, expressing his concern.

"What have you been doing that you think might make her hesitant to be involved with you?" Simone looked up from her notebook, one eyebrow raised, and made eye contact.

"Like leaving lil shit on her doorstep"  Von explained, gesturing with his hands, excluding details about his stalking behavior.

"Leaving gifts can be a thoughtful gesture, but it's important to consider how it might be perceived. Let's explore healthier ways to express your feelings and get to know someone without making them uncomfortable. What do you think?"

Von nodded, fully aware that he wouldn't pay much attention to what she said. He shared the information because he knew Treasure had an appointment with her today.

Before Simone could delve deeper into helping Von, someone abruptly entered her room, causing her to startle as all attention shifted toward the door.

"I'm ready to talk!" Treasure burst into the room, looking like she had been crying.

Simone stood up from her seat carefully walking towards treasure, "Ms. Williams,  I am currently busy with a client right now"

Treasure, without noticing Von sitting in the chair, locked eyes with him, and the two engaged in a tense stare down.

"Come on, sweetie" Simone guided Treasure out of the room and into the waiting area.

"Wait out here until I'm done" Simone instructed before returning to her room and closing the door.

"I'm so sorry about that, I usually lock that door" Simone chuckled, returning to her seat.

Von absentmindedly chuckled at her statement, his thoughts still lingering on Treasure. Von anticipated seeing her, but the abrupt encounter took him by surprise.

Her cheeks had a light red hue, suggesting she had been crying, but it didn't diminish her beauty. Every time Von saw her, his affection for her seemed to grow.

Every aspect of her stirred something within him, and he couldn't wait any longer for them to meet.

✿✿

𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Von's session was finally over, and to him, it felt like a long time. They sat there, talking about nothing in particular, but he'd go through anything for her.

"Nice session, Mr. Bennett. I hope to see you here again" Simone stood up and brushed off her dark green dress pants.

Von rose to his feet, and Simone allowed him to lead the way to the door, where she held it open for him.

The first thing Von saw when he walked out was Treasure sitting in a seat right by the door.

Treasure looked up, removing her fingernail from her mouth, while Simone gestured for her to come in.

Standing up, Treasure walked towards the door, and as she and Von brushed past each other, chills ran down both of their spines. Treasure caught a familiar scent from him — his cologne.

Licking his lips, Von cast one last glance back at her before leaving the building, heading out to his Hellcat.

The engine roared loudly as he started the car, a big smile taking over his face as he reminisced about the moment with Treasure. It made him feel like he was back in high school, having a crush on someone.

He pulled out of the parking lot, making his way to his baby mother's house — a place he least wanted to be.

Driving above the speed limit, which allowed him to arrive a couple of minutes earlier than usual, he pulled into her driveway. Turning off his car, he made his way to her door.

Knocking on it a few times, he stood on her porch, adjusting his chain around his neck for comfort. Shifting his attention to his baby mother, she stood in the doorway, holding it open for him to come in.

"Where have you been all day?" Kema questioned, crossing her arms across her chest and scrutinizing him from head to toe.

"I was at therapy" Von grumbled, plopping down on her couch, where he noticed his son sitting and watching TV.

Picking up his son, he placed him on his lap, showering him with kisses all over his face. Laughter filled the room as they started to play together.

"Therapy? Since when you go to therapy?" She asked another question, causing Von to get quickly irritated. Felt like he was in a court room.

"Just some new shit I'm trying out" Von informed her, bouncing his son, Junior, up and down on his lap while engaging in baby talk.

"Trying out new things, huh? Maybe try being consistent in your commitments for once, not just with therapy" Kema responded with a bitter tone.

Von sighed, already sensing the direction of the conversation. Not wanting to argue and still in a good mood, he asked, "the fuck is you talking about?" with a mug on his face.

"You're always at the studio, never at home with me. You only come over for Junior" she emphasized, pointing out each concern with her fingers.

"Are we even still in a relationship?" Kema asked, her tone filled with hurt. Von took a deep breath before responding.

"Folks, you already know how this shit is" Von spoke nonchalantly, causing Kema to frown.

"So that's all you gotta say?" She asked, unimpressed with his response. Von didn't say anything, continuing to play with his son, subtly signaling that he had nothing more to add.

"You know what, get the fuck out, and give me my son" she snapped, roughly snatching Junior from his hands. Von stood up quickly, and the sudden action made Junior start crying.

"Don't fucking snatch him up just because you mad over nothing" Von retorted, bumping her shoulder harshly as he walked to the door, leaving her yelling behind him.

Von ignored her, stepping outside and heading back to his car. The last thing he heard from Kema was, "You ain't nothing but an ain't shit ass nigga and won't be nothing but one" She yelled before slamming her door shut.

Von sat in his car, sighing and running his hands down his face. He retrieved his phone from his pocket, unlocking it.

Already on his burner account, he tapped on the first thing in his search bar, which was her account.

He scrolled through the same post for the millionth time, feeling a sense of urgency to find a way to navigate through this situation so he could be with her.

✿✿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thoughts?

Not von went to treasure therapist, nigga is crazy

Thanks for 1k ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.1K 14
๐ข๐ง which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...
299K 11K 22
๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 420 10
-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง- King Von Written by @Ant1socials ใ…คแต•ฬˆ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, a shy timid twenty-one year old woman who works at the lo...