๐’๐“๐€๐‘, ส™แด€แด…แด…ษชแด‡s แด‡แด€sแด›

By kissesfromnora

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... More

S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
hello

S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชแด แด‡

7.5K 272 85
By kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪᴠᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗚𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ONCE ET HAD CAME INSIDE ALMOST EVERYONE WAS EXCITED, Marz didn't really know Et and didn't have any beef with her, she knew how Rock had beef with her, she would have beef with her since Rock was like her sister and if you have beef with her then it's beef with Marz to especially when she's pregnant, but after what happened with Rock and everything was out the window.

Marz stood right next to Tesehki as they both looked Et up and down at the same time, everyone always said that they could be half sister because how much they are alike, they weren't doing it in a bad way just checking how Et was feeling because Et came in like she was ready to fight bitches.

CONFESS | 𝐄𝐓; "Mara is weird just like the girls she calls sisters, they all weird and gonna get beat the fuck up"

Marz knew that Et could feel and noticed how her and Tesehki were looking at her up and down but chose not to say anything, which was not how Rock talked about her. She had told Marz that Et would start a fight if you look at her any type of way that she didn't like, Marz knew Et didn't like how her and Tesehki looking at her.

So now in Marz mind Et was pussy.

After a little bit more of talking, and Natalie saying she had something planned for everyone tomorrow, it was time to get into the rooms.

Tesehki and Maralyn didn't share a room but there rooms were right next to each other, Mara wasn't sharing with anyone she had her own room.

She had a normal modern with was real cute. (Like Scotty's room).

(Short ik stfu 😭)

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪᴠᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗚𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

MARZ WAS OUTSIDE WITH THE GIRLS THAT SHE VIBE WITH, and Tee but she's was going to let Tee know that she didn't really have a problem with her she just thought she was annoying.

What she didn't know was the other girls were talking about her in the other room.

"Tee i'm not gonna lie to you," Marz started as the girls look at her. "I don't got a problem with you, i just think, or thought now, that you were annoying," Marz continues, Tee almost said something but Marz wasn't finished and continue to let her know how she feels.

CONFESS | 𝐒𝐊𝐘; "well damn laughs i love Marz she so openly funny laughs "

CONFESS | 𝐓𝐄𝐄; "I actually liked Marz but now knowing she thought i was annoying doesn't really change anything, i like how she told me instead of making me believe that she liked me as well"

"But now i know that's just you, it's fine and i don't really care, your cool and everything, it's just i don't want you to think im your friend but i don't got a problem, you know?" Mara continues as she smiles at Tee and Tee nods.

Marz didn't have a problem with Tee she just didn't want her to think Marz was her friend and was playing in her face, so she was just letting her know how she felt.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "The only reason i told Tee how i felt was because i didn't was her to think i'm her friend and that i was fake or something so i just told her"

"I appreciate you telling me instead of just acting like you were or me thinking you were," Tee says as she smiles at Mara while Marz nodded, all the girls watched without saying anything.

"I hope we can become friends or something like that in the future tho, but thank you" Tee continues as Mara nods, the girls then move on the conversation to something else.

"But I wanna know like with the cast, like now, that you already know who's already here, like who is somebody that like you already either knew before, someone you have beef with, someone you don't like? I have no idea. I need to know what's going on." Natalie says, asking Et.

"Yeah. Trashky," Et answers Natalie talking about Tesehki, while the girls laugh. "I don't know how to pronounce her name anyway, but it's Trashky" Et speaks again while the girls laugh at the name.

"Cause that was some trash ass shit she did." Et continues, they talk more about the beef between the two before Et speaks about someone else aka Marz.

"Oh and Mara bitch ass," Et talks again, surprising some of the girls, not knowing what beef they even.

"What? What beef yall have?" Natalie asks, laughing as Scotty nods before adding "right" laughing as well.

"She's a bitch that's that, she's also close to Trashky and Chrisean so," Et continues to talk about the one sided beef she had with Marz, and the beef Marz had no idea of.

The girls laugh at the name and the beef, they talked a bit more about everything that happened already.

CONFESS | 𝐄𝐓; "Mara and Trashky I'll see you hoes"

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

So i posted my new book, go check it out and a update should come soon!!

Who should I make fight in the next update with Marz??

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.7K 43
Fates they say is the power that some people believe controls everything that happened So what if what you want is not written in your fate? So what...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
146K 14.8K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
599K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ