In My Bed (18+)

By authorphoebemorris

After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a... More

Author's Note
Cast of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

11.4K 373 58
By authorphoebemorris

Pulling up in front of the detached garage, I got out. Watching Jason turn in behind me, I felt my heart racing with anticipation.

He parked, silencing the Mercedes with the push of a button.

As he shut the door behind him, he looked around, "You're living at your grandfather's place?"

I nodded, "Yeah. When we were talking about moving him to a home, nobody knew what to do with the house. It's willed to my father, but he doesn't own it yet and we were worried about prowlers."

He walked up around the car, facing me, "So, you're the caretaker?"

Glancing over my shoulder at my grandfather's mansion, I shrugged. "Basically? I get to stay in the guest house, make the place look lived in, make sure the cleaners and the landscapers get paid on time, and in exchange the estate doesn't have to shell out for security for however long Robert's..." I stopped, realizing what I'd been about to say, "...however long he's still at St. Luke's."

He's never coming back here - he'll be in a facility until he dies.

I didn't realize how melancholy I felt until Jason's hand came up to caress my cheek.

Meeting his eyes, a small shiver raced across my skin.

"Come on," I smiled, "it's freezing out here - let's get inside."

Taking his hand, I led him to the front door, unlocking it with a twist of my keys.

Inside, I groped along the wall, flipping the light switch for the living area as I tossed my purse and coat on the entry table.

With a coy smirk, I turned to Jason, "I need to take care of something really quick - make yourself at home."

I saw him kick off his shoes as I headed for the bathroom, intent on cleaning myself up.

From behind the door, I could hear him moving, checking out my home.

"This is nice," I heard him call from the kitchen.

"For something that's basically a one-bedroom apartment?" I grinned, "Yeah. I don't worry about neighbors, and I have all the privacy I want."

His footsteps drew closer, then faded slightly as he headed toward my room.

Then, he stopped.

I didn't think too much of it as I washed and dried my hands, but when I went out into the short hallway, I found him standing at the foot of my bed, staring quizzically at something-

Oh, shit.

In an instant, I knew what he was looking at.

The tripod.

I'd set some stuff up before I'd left, hoping to avoid rushing to get ready for tonight's show.

I completely forgot...

He seemed to finally notice me, and said, "Hailey?"

"Yes?" I replied, coming into the room, doing my best not to look at the tripod and staring into my mirrored closet doors instead.

"I don't want to jump to conclusions, but..." Jason's head turned, and in addition to the camera, I saw my wig, and mask set out on my vanity.

Well, fuck.

"Is... is this what it looks like?"

Biting my lip, I peered up at him.

"It might be." I admitted, wary of his reaction.

"Huh."

My heart sank, "Is that gonna be a problem for you?"

"Hmm?" He turned to meet my worried gaze, "No, I'm just thinking about how much sense that makes."

"What?"

His eyebrow quirked up suggestively, "I mean, the exhibitionism and all."

My face flushed, remembering how he'd helped me explore that particular kink, along with a host of others.

I felt a faint smile on my lips, "You're really okay with it?"

Jason shrugged, "It's none of my business. Although..."

"Although?"

He shook his head, "I- I have to ask; what's with the nail polish?"

Glancing at the vanity, I eyed the small tray with a selection of polishes on it.

Dammit.

Taking a breath, I began, "So, a couple of my clients are into feet."

"Really?" He grinned.

"They've got some quirks." I chuckled, "That's not even the weirdest one," I confessed, moving to sit on the bed.

He crossed his arms, giving me his full attention, "Okay, now you have to tell me."

"Um..." licking my lips, I made eye contact, "balloons."

Jason blinked, "Balloons?"

"Yup. The guy's a total sweetheart, very courteous and polite, and he just really likes to watch me sit on balloons."

He barely contained his mirth, "You're kidding."

I didn't reply, silently going over to the vanity, opening a drawer and pulling out a half-empty pack of them.

Jason couldn't contain his grin, "You learn something new every day..."

Setting them down on the tray, I slowly walked up to him, tracing my finger up the front of his shirt, "Well, now that you know about my little side-hustle, are you feeling any differently about-"

He covered my hand with his, stepping closer as his eyes seared into mine, "-about ripping our clothes off and fucking you until neither of us can see straight?"

Breathless, I answered, "Yeah. That."

His fingers found the hem of my sweater and he whispered in my ear, "Not in the slightest."

The roughened pads skimmed against my skin as he pushed the fabric up, finding the clasp on my bra and opening it hook by hook.

When the band around my ribcage loosened, I pulled the sweater off, flinging it to the floor.

Sliding up my abdomen, his hand slipped along my sternum, and with a quick tug, the garment came free, landing next to my feet.

Lowering my hands, I unzipped the back of my skirt, letting gravity take it down until I kicked it off.

And I stood, bare, in front of Jason Coleman.

His eyes burned, slowly moving over me, drinking in the soft curves of my body.

Then, stepping forward, he tangled his fingers in my hair, bringing my head back as his other hand found the throbbing warmth of my pussy.

As he explored my folds, he paused, smiling with a smug, smoldering satisfaction.

"Did you freshen up for me?"

I nodded, breathless, wanting.

"That's very sweet, Baby, but now," his teeth marked the edge of my jaw, whispering, "I'll just have to fill you again."

Chuckling, I retorted, "Then you better get started."

Jason's gaze sharpened, and before I knew what was happening, he'd pushed me back onto the bed, spreading my knees with eager hands.

He gave me one, voracious look, and then his mouth was on me.

"Jason-"

Breaking away, he spoke with a gruff, guttural voice, "God, I forgot how good you taste..."

And I'd forgotten.

I'd forgotten how skillful his tongue was.

I'd forgotten how his fingers always reached the right places.

I'd forgotten how my thighs quivered against his head as I came.

Weak and boneless, I melted into the mattress, watching through heavy-lidded eyes as Jason stripped and stalked toward the bed.

Kneeling between my legs, his hands caressed my skin, stroking downward until his grip encircled my ankles.

Then, he brought them up, letting them rest on his shoulders.

Our eyes met, and I caught my lower lip between my teeth, waiting.

Reaching down, he guided himself into me, sinking deep with a rough groan.

"Fuck-"

I savored the sound of his pleasure, fisting one hand in the sheets while the other traveled down my abdomen to rub my clit.

"Yes-" I moaned.

Above me, Jason strained, pulling back. Through clenched teeth, he asked, "Did you miss me, Hailey?"

Shuddering, I choked out, "You have no idea."

His eyes blazed with some unknown emotion, bright and brilliant, "Good" - and then he thrust back in.

Stars burst behind my eyelids as strangled cries caught in my throat, and I could do no more than hold on as he fucked me hard, fast and well, giving me everything I'd been missing for the past four years.

The end came quickly, violently as my deprived flesh responded to his touch, his taste, the exquisite agony of his groans.

The tension within me snapped, taking with it all shame, all sense of right and wrong.

It didn't matter that Jason was eighteen years my senior.

It didn't matter that I'd once been his daughter's best friend.

It didn't matter that there was no conceivable way for us to be together.

All that mattered was here, now, in this moment; the scent of his cologne in my lungs and sublime ecstasy on his face as he came inside me for the second time that night.

Spent, I fell limp against the bed, trembling in the aftermath as, above me, Jason slid my ankles off his shoulders, pressing a kiss to each one.

Laying on his side beside me, I purred as Jason pulled me against him.

Drifting off in the afterglow, the last thing I felt was his nose nuzzling my hair, arm tight around me as I gave into sleep.

I woke in a warm bed with sunlight streaming through the window.

Snuggling under the covers, I was about to fall back asleep when-

"Hey."

The voice, soft and familiar, came from behind me, and I glanced over my shoulder to see-

-Jason.

Instantly, last night flashed through my mind, visions of us in my car and in my bed...

It felt like a dream.

"Hey," I answered, turning over to face him.

Stripped of my bravado, I felt more than naked as I lay there with only the sheets between us.

Studying his face, I noticed a strange look in his eyes, a worry that confused me.

After a moment, he spoke, "Is it okay that I'm still here?"

Okay?

I bit back an incredulous laugh, "Yeah, of course."

There was a lingering tension in the air, filling the space between us with its suffocating weight.

Then, Jason asked, "Why don't I make us breakfast?"

"You don't have to-" I began.

"I want to. Besides, we should probably talk."

Talk?

Dread filled my stomach.

"About?"

His hand came up to brush some hair away from my face, "About where we're at and what this looks like going forward."

Knots formed in my gut, but I nodded. "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
877K 26.9K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
499 45 45
Ryan had just turned fourteen when he discovered his girlfriend Brenda was pregnant. He gave up everything to stay with her and raise the child. Lace...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...