Girl Crush

Por obxfan11227

Madelyn Cline recently broke up with her boyfriend. She's looking to focus on herself and bounce back from th... Más

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 15

393 15 0
Por obxfan11227

GRACIE

💌

Gracie felt like a weight was lifted off of her after she opened up to Madelyn. It felt scary, but she was glad that Madelyn finally knew all parts of her, the good and the bad. Gracie was traveling to New York in 2 days to open the Eras Tour again. She wasn't as nervous as last time, but she had a hard week and was worried that emotions would spill out at inconvient times. Madelyn wasn't going to be able to go with her, but a few friends would accompany her for support and to see the show.

Gracie

thank u for the other day

i love u

Maddie

i love u too

how are u feeling?

Gracie

better

i need to sleep a lot before saturday though

Maddie

yeah u should rest up g

Gracie

💗

Gracie spent the rest of her day taking a bath and a nap. She was really working on self care especially after her breakdown a few days ago. She cuddled with Weenie and put on a movie as she laid in bed. Gracie didn't feel sad, but slightly low. She was disappointed that Madelyn wasn't coming to the show on Saturday, but she didn't want to tell her that. Gracie felt wrong for wanting her girlfriend to be there, Madelyn was busy and had jobs and responsibilities that she couldn't abandon. She hugged Weenie and told herself she would feel better in the morning, Madelyn would be able to support her from afar.

MADELYN

💌

Madelyn knew that Gracie was having a tough time. She could tell that Gracie was overwhelmed, on edge, and wasn't acting like herself. Madelyn gave Gracie some space over the next few days. Both of them were introverts so Madelyn understood how crucial alone time was to recharge. That night as Madelyn crawled into bed, she missed Gracie. She felt bad that she wouldn't be able to be there for her this weekend. And then another thought came over her, what if she did go this weekend?

Madelyn had so many things and meetings planned, but when she thought about it, Gracie was more important than all of them. She was about to text Gracie to tell her, but decided that it would be better off as a surprise, Gracie loved surprises. 

Even though it was difficult, Madelyn rescheduled some of her events so her Saturday was free. She would have to be back by Sunday morning for a full day of the things she wasn't doing on Saturday and more. 

Madelyn quickly bought a plane ticket. On Friday night, she texted Gracie, but didn't tell her what was happening. 

Maddie

good luck tmr

always always rooting for u

Gracie

thank u baby

miss u already

Maddie

miss u too

i'll see u soon

Madelyn couldn't wait to see Gracie's reaction and give her the biggest hug. She called Gracie the next morning to give her some words of encouragement before she left. Madelyn boarded her flight a few hours later. She had informed Gracie's friend Abby that she was coming but told her not to spoil the surprise. When Madelyn arrived at the stadium, she greeted Abby.

"Oh my god, you're actually here." Abby said, giving Madelyn a hug.

"Yeah! I'm here." She replied.

"Gracie's backstage." Abby said.

"How is she?" Madelyn asked.

"Mm, I can't tell. She wasn't really talking to anyone." Abby replied.

Madelyn nodded, Gracie was definitely and reasonably anxious.

"Ok, um, do you think it'll distract her if I go back there now?" Madelyn asked, unsure if this surprise could have a negative outcome.

"No, not at all. I think it would help her." Abby said.

Abby gave Madelyn a VIP pass and led Madelyn backstage. It was getting crowded, the show started in less than an hour. 

"I'm glad you're here. Gracie is gonna be so excited." Abby said as they walked.

Madelyn smiled.

They reached the room where Gracie was getting ready. Abby put her finger over her lips, signaling for Madelyn to not say anything...she had a plan. Abby knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Gracie called from inside.

"It's me. I have a special delivery for you." Abby said. 

Madelyn waited behind Abby with a small smile on her face. Her heart pounded out of excitement, she couldn't wait to give Gracie a hug and a kiss.

"You can come in." Gracie said.

Abby turned to Madelyn and whispered. "Ok, I'm gonna go." She put her hand on Madelyn's shoulder and then slowly walked away with a giggle, leaving Madelyn by herself.

Madelyn took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob. 

"Hey, what's the special delivery?" Gracie asked, facing away from the door sitting at a makeup vanity table. She still assumed it was Abby in the room. Madelyn didn't respond and closed the door behind her.

After not hearing a response, Gracie looked up and into the mirror in front of her. She froze. Madelyn appeared in the back of the mirror. She was blushing and smiling. It took a few seconds for Gracie to comprehend what she was seeing.

"Oh my god. Holy shit. Maddie?" Gracie exclaimed as she shot up out of her chair and ran to Madelyn.

"Hi baby." Madelyn said quietly as she opened up her arms for Gracie.

They held each other close.

"What are you doing here?" Gracie asked while laughing.

"I wanted to surprise you. I missed you." Madelyn said, rubbing her hand up and down Gracie's back.

"I missed you so much. I can't believe you're here, oh my god." Gracie said.

Madelyn could hear Gracie's voice crack and a few sniffles from her nose. Madelyn gently pulled away from their hug and noticed tears on Gracie's cheeks.

"Don't cry, it's ok." Madelyn whispered, wiping her face dry.

"No, I'm happy." Gracie said, more tears spilling on to her cheeks as she smiled wide.

"Yeah?" Madelyn checked.

"Yeah, I'm so happy you're here." Gracie replied.

"I love you." Madelyn said.

"I love you too, thank you for being here Maddie." She said.

Madelyn touched her forehead to Gracie's and they stared into each other's eyes. Gracie jutted her lips out and gave Madelyn passionate kisses. Madelyn wrapped her arms around Gracie's waist and pulled her in closer to deepen the kisses. 

Madelyn ran her fingers through Gracie's hair once they stopped kissing. 

"Doing ok?" She whispered.

Gracie nodded, still sniffling slightly. "Doing a lot better now."

"Nervous?" Madelyn asked, ruffling Gracie's hair.

"A little. But I'm ok." Gracie said.

"I have chocolate in my purse." Madelyn said, reaching into her bag.

Gracie giggled. "Of course you do."

"Here, you deserve a sweet treat." She said, putting a piece up to Gracie's lips.

Gracie smiled and accepted the chocolate into her mouth. "Thanks Mads."

"Ok, well I'll leave you to get ready." Madelyn said.

Gracie grabbed Madelyn's hand, stopping her from walking away. "Can you stay?"

Madelyn was surprised. Usually Gracie had a pre-show regimen and needed alone time before she performed.

"Please?" Gracie added.

"Of course G." Madelyn said, giving Gracie another hug.

The two girls giggled and chatted together as Gracie finished up her makeup and put her dress on.

"You look so pretty." Madelyn said.

Gracie blushed. "Thank you." She said shyly. 

Gracie sat down in Madelyn's lap and kissed her forehead.

"I still can't believe you're here." Gracie said.

Madelyn smiled and squeezed Gracie's sides causing her to squirm and giggle.

"Ok, I'm on soon, I gotta go. Walk with me?" Gracie asked.

"Yeah, c'mon." Madelyn said, interlocking her fingers with her girlfriend's. 

They walked hand in hand until they reached the stage entrance. 

"I really do love you. A lot." Madelyn said.

"Oh I know." Gracie teased. "I love you so much."

They hugged tightly. 

"You'll do great out there, I know it." Madelyn said.

Gracie nodded and smiled as an assistant escorted her to the door. She turned back to wave as she walked. Madelyn stood there and watched proudly. She felt fuzzy and full of love. She couldn't wait to see Gracie perform again. 

Gracie turned back once more.

"I love you." Madelyn mouthed right before Gracie walked out of sight. 

•   •   •   •

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.5K 340 17
❝ I met him back when I was out in California, hey. He was playing in a band and she was dancing on a stage. And he says that I'm the one but, she's...
21K 352 36
Both in a relationship, but what if they like someone else...maybe the same gender? (Please don't think of this as cheating. It's really not) (Also I...
6.9K 375 22
Mia Predergrast has been crushing on Joanna McIntosh, a popular art student at school, since she knew her. But what she didn't know was that her cru...
491K 17.3K 34
Gracie Slater and Colleen Witzel couldn't be more different. Gracie was the popular cheerleader and Colleen was the shy weird girl hated by all. To...