L U N E ☾ Remus Lupin

Bởi flowermeadowes

Being the fourth daughter of parents who only wanted a son is never fun, Solana Lune Black had that struggle... Xem Thêm

Characters
P R O L O G U E
O N E: Tutor
T W O: The Loneliest Birthday
T H R E E: Gatecrashing
F O U R: A Visit To The Hospital Wing
F I V E: A Christmas Ball
S I X: Christmas At Home
S E V E N: Toujours Pur
E I G H T: Classified XXXXX
N I N E: Dream A Little Dream
T E N: You Stole My Book
E L E V E N: Plethora
T W E L V E: Dinner Party
T H I R T E E N: The Dark Mark
F O U R T E E N: A Date
F I F T E E N: Blackmail
S I X T E E N: The Twisted Truth
S E V E N T E E N: Birthday
E I G H T E E N: I Own You
T W E N T Y: Bellatrix
T W E N T Y - O N E: Professor R.J Lupin
T W E N T Y - T W O: Worm moon
T W E N T Y - T H R E E: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
T W E N T Y - F O U R: Profanity
T W E N T Y - F I V E: Silver
T W E N T Y - S I X: Sister Sister
T W E N T Y - S E V E N: Andromeda
T W E N T Y - E I G H T: Pink Moon
T W E N T Y - N I N E: Sunflowers
T H I R T Y: Narcissa
T H I R T Y - O N E: A Secret For A Secret
T H I R T Y - T W O: You Are My Sunshine
T H I R T Y - T H R E E: Trouble In The Air
T H I R T Y - F O U R: You're Beautiful
T H I R T Y - F I V E: Some Words Can't Be Taken Back
T H I R T Y - S I X: Flower Moon
T H I R T Y - S E V E N: Trapped In The Shack
T H I R T Y - E I G H T: Portrait
T H I R T Y - N I N E: Obey
F O R T Y: Runaway Bride
F O R T Y - O N E: Black
E P I L O G U E

N I N E T E E N: Burn

1K 29 6
Bởi flowermeadowes

27th July 1973

Solana's favourite thing to do was go through her older sisters clothes, she loved it when she was younger and they would go to school so she could just rummage through their gowns, wishing she was older so she could fit into them.

Andromeda's dresses were by far her favourite, Bellatrix's dresses were always too scandalous for her to wear and Narcissa would never let her in her room long enough for Solana to see them but Andromeda's dresses were always perfect and she was the only of her sisters that would let her try them on.

"When I'm older can I have this dress?" Solana asked, she had put on a dark blue silk dress that reached her ankles, but when she was older it would reach her knees.

"Of course," Andromeda nodded, she was sitting on her bed going through the last bits from her trunk, she had just finished her last year.

"I can't wait until I'm older," Solana said, sitting down next  to Andromeda.

She chuckled, raising a brow, "You just want to steal all of my dresses,"

"What?" Solana laughed "I would never do such a thing,"

Andromeda shook her head. "Of course not," as she picked up another one of her dresses a ring fell from the bundle. "Shit–"

"What's that?"

"Nothing," Andromeda said quickly, but Solana picked it up, examining the small emerald stones.

"Is this from the McNair guy? Oh! Are you getting married?"

Andromeda snatched it from her hands, making her move backwards quickly. "I'm sorry, I just..." she looked at her younger sister, she wanted to tell someone, and she knew Solana was good with secrets, despite how young she was. "You can't tell anyone, okay?"

Solana nodded, and Andromeda told her all about the Hufflepuff boy she fell in love with.

"Father won't be happy, will he?" Solana asked, after she found out it was an engagement ring.

Andromeda shook her head. "I don't think I can tell him or mother,"

"But that means you won't be able to marry Ted," Solana said, her face frowned.

"Love always finds a way," Andromeda said, taking a hold of her hand, "Ted and I will find a way,"

When Solana looked into her sister's eyes she wanted nothing more to feel what it was to be in love but she also couldn't help but feel sorry for her, their father would never approve their marriage.

"But you mustn't tell anyone," Andromeda said, again.

"Tell anyone what?"

She lightly squeezed her younger sister's cheek. "You can keep this dress now, wear it when you're older, okay?"

Solana grinned standing up and twirling. "I look like a Princess,"

"You look beautiful, Lana."

That was their last conversation the two girls had, for Andromeda fled that very same night.

☀︎

11th March 1978

"Hurry up! You're going to take all the hot water!" Octavia Goyle banged on the bathroom door. "Black, you're taking the fucking piss!"

Solana sat on the ground of the shower, the blistering water poured down onto her. Her skin was red from scrubbing it so hard, she had cleaned up the blood from her wrists, leaving the marks from the burn, she hugged her knees as she tried to get the memory of last night out of her head, to forget about Antonin's hands all over her.

"I own you!"

"HURRY UP!" Octavia banged harder.

She stood up, turning the water off.

"Finally!"

She picked up her dressing gown from the rack, covering up the bruises on her skin before leaving the bathroom.

"You were in there for over an hour, Solana!" Octavia said. "I barely have time before the match starts."

Solana didn't say anything as she walked into the dormitory, there was a Quidditch match on at eleven, Slytherin vs Hufflepuff so Dorcas was already gone to get ready for the match. Henrietta and Alecto had probably gone down to breakfast just leaving Solana and Octavia.

She looked over at the mirror, walking towards it and tugging the dressing gown. Her fingers traced over the scratch marks all over her shoulders, the bruises of where he held her down.

Her stomach tightened, she felt as though she could vomit at any moment, she looked over at her bed. Andromeda's blue dress lay bundled up, frayed from where it was ripped.

Solana loved that dress.

But even if she fixed it, she could never wear it again.

She was crying again.

She couldn't stop crying.

"Are you going to support Antonin later at the match? We could sit next to each other?" Octavia said, walking out of the bathroom, Solana quickly lifted her sleeve back up and wiped her face.

"Uh, no, I'm not going to go, I'm gonna catch up on homework."

Octavia was too busy getting changed to notice that she was crying, but Solana realised she didn't want her to know.

"Okay, well if you change your mind I'll be with Alecto and Henrietta,"

Solana nodded, as Octavia left leaving her all alone.

She got into her bed to try and sleep, but she couldn't close her eyes without the feeling the weight of Antonin on top of her.

11th March 1978

"I'm so glad we are not playing today," James said as they took a seat on the stands, he had his arm wrapped around Lily's shoulders.

"Same," Sirius groaned, giving Remus a nudge. "Was a good night though, wasn't it Moony,"

"Huh?" he muttered, then he nodded. "Yeah, yeah,"

"You're very hungover aren't you?" James chortled, "Not as bad as Pete though,"

"I am fine, as long as I don't stand up too long," Peter groaned, resting his head on Sirius' shoulder.

"Oh Wormy," Sirius said, stroking his head.

"I'm never drinking fire whiskey again."

"Didn't you say that last time?" Sirius asked.

"And the time before that," Remus mentioned.

"And the time before that," James remembered.

"And the time before that yada, yada, yada, I obviously don't learn from my mistakes," Peter mumbled. "Also Pads, I'm taking a nap on your shoulder,"

"Sure thing, Pete," Sirius nodded.

"Thank you,"

Remus looked over at the Slytherin stands, usually Solana would sit with her dorm mates but she wasn't with them, he didn't dare look at the map in case Sirius said anything. He really didn't want to get the rest of his friends' opinions on Solana. James and Peter would no doubt side with Sirius and he didn't want to deal with that.

The game started with a huge foul from the Slytherin team who had managed to knock the keeper off her broom in the first minute.

"Oi! That was Dolohov, what the fuck is he playing at!" Sirius shouted at the pitch.

"Padfoot!" Peter groaned as he put his head on James' shoulder instead.

Antonin Dolohov had gotten a talking to by Madam Hooch but that didn't seem to stop him, he had nearly thrown Amos Diggory to the ground, stolen the bat from the beaters and started throwing bludgers at every single team member on the Hufflepuff team.

"Slytherin are ahead by 220 points... If Hufflepuff don't start playing properly we're gonna have to play Slytherin next time,"

"Properly?" Sirius said, screwing his face. "It's Dolohov not playing by the rules, for fucks sake," for a second he glanced over at Remus but he kept his eyes on the game, and watched as Hufflepuff took the downfall.

"I just hope he's not a maniac during our game," James sighed as he nudged Peter. "Pete, the game is over."

"Did we win?"

"Sure bud,"

"Knew you could do it, Prongs,"

"Thanks bud,"

Remus looked back at the Slytherin stands, Solana still wasn't there, his stomach churned but he pushed it away right to the back of his mind, Solana was fine. She's always fine.

☀︎

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE SHOWER AGAIN!" Octavia's voice rang from the other side of the door.

Solana had tried to sleep but she couldn't, every time she closed her eyes she felt his hot breath on her neck, his hands holding her down, him inside of her.

She didn't want to feel him anymore, she had scrubbed her body down until blood started drawing out. After the third shower she began feeling lightheaded but she still didn't leave.

"SOLANA!"

She picked herself off the ground, the water rolled down her body as she tried to dry herself quickly, and changed into new clothes.

"Sorry," she muttered as she walked past her.

"You didn't even leave the dorm, why did you need another shower?" Octavia scoffed, Solana didn't answer her.

"Okay then," she rolled her eyes.

"What happened to your dress?" Dorcas asked, pointing at the reminiscent of it.

"Oh," Solana began, she had to come up with an excuse quickly.. "It... got caught on something last night."

"Would you like me to fix it? I've pretty much mastered the reparo spell,"

Solana stared at it, did she want it fixed? It was the only thing she had left of Andromeda's, and Antonin had ruined it for her.

She shook her head, picking it up and walking towards the fireplace, dropping it into it, watching as it shrank in the flames.

Dorcas shrugged, she didn't seem to be offended like Octavia had been.

She caught eyes with Alecto who quickly turned away, so Solana climbed into her bed and shut her curtains.

_________

It's Halloween eve!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

521K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 38.1K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
711K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.