Harry Hook x Reader one shots...

By itsMlover

I'm going through a Harry hook phase so just enjoy! Harry Hook X reader (Y/n, female because that's what I a... More

A/n
Swan
Swan 2
Ruby Slippers
Queenie (Evie's Sister)
Best friend's brother
Stand Up
Party
Dear
Merry Crew
Lover
West 2
West 3
Red

West

262 3 3
By itsMlover

(Outfits cause I like putting them together)

The daughter of the wicked witch of the west and the son of Captain Hook, who would have ever thought that would happen? That you would ever even meet? After all the wicked witch lived in Oz and Captain Hook in Neverland.

The other realms weren't immune to King Beast and Queen Belle's plan for all the villains.

Your mother had been taken to the isle of the lost with the rest of the villains. She had a brief fling with someone and then she had you. She was a better mother than most.

She was one of the most feared on the isle and lived on the west side. You went to the smallest school on the isle, the witch school. Your mother had founded it for you, to give you the best education she could.

Your school was close to another: Serpent Prep. Often times you would look out the window and see the students and the school. There was one guy you always looked for but based on his outfit and hook, you knew he had to be Captain Hook's son.

You had to meet him and so you did. You planned it. You poisoned one of your teachers so she would cancel class and you would get out early so that you could be right outside as Serpent Prep was getting out.

He saw you and immediately walked over to you, "Well, well, well, aren't you a beauty? The name's Harry Hook. What's yours, love?'

You smiled at him, "Y/n West"

And the rest was history. Every day after school, you would rush out to meet him. You two didn't have long together after school before he had to do his first mate duties but the time you did have together was precious. After four months of your daily make out sessions and chats, he introduced you to Uma and his friends as his girlfriend.

Then you introduced him to your friends: Ginger (the blind witch's daughter), Clint (the wicked witch of the east's son), and Maeve (Morgana's daughter, Uma's cousin).

The two of you were so in love it was sickening to both of your guys' friends but neither of you had said the l word. It was the isle after all.

Most of what you did was make out + more and take whatever you wanted. It was great. There was only one time you doubted your relationship and that was when Harry and Gil slipped into Auradon.

Harry, Gil, and Uma came back to the isle with Hades. You had been worried sick about him, wondering if he was ever coming back.

You were at Ursula's chip shop with Uma's crew, doing damage control of sorts. Ensuring them that Harry, Gil, and Uma would all be back shortly. They wouldn't leave them all behind.

Uma teased her crew, "Miss me?"

You turned around and saw all three of them. You ran over and leapt into Harry's arms. It had barely been a day but you missed him so much.

You smiled, "Harry! You're back!"

Harry held onto you tightly, "Course I am. I could neve' leave you behind. I love ye"

"I love you too"

Uma interrupted you two, "I would say I hate to break up this touching reunion but we all know I would love to do that. But I have news. The barrier's going to be shut for good"

"What?" You all said at the same time.

None of you could believe what you were hearing but you knew Uma wouldn't lie, not about this.

The next week, there was an engagement party for Mal and Ben. You couldn't believe they were engaged. You and Harry had been together longer than they had and you were fairly certain a ring wasn't coming your way any time soon.

What came next was unbelievable as well. Mal changed her mind and took the barrier down. You danced with Harry at the party.

You could feel it, magic. You had it and you knew how to use it thanks to the witch school.

Harry asked, "Do ye really have to practice yer magic on me?"

You looked him in the eyes, "I'm not going to do anything bad to you and not every spell will be tested on you. Just a few spells"

"Just don't turn me into a flying monkey"

You laughed, "Wouldn't dream of it, handsome"

You messed with his hair, made it blonde, then undid it all. You twisted his words and made a feast with magic from scraps.

You fed him a chocolate covered strawberry to undo your word twisting spell.

You told him, "I think that's enough magic for today"

He took the strawberry top out of his mouth, "I second that"

"Great because I have whipped us up quite the feast"

It was the best food you had ever tasted and it wasn't even real. Magic was awesome! Who cares about turning people into flying monkeys when. you could turn scraps into some of the best food ever?!

You loved having magic. It made life easier. You could get ready so much faster now. You had no idea why Mal ever put the spell book in the museum.

Your magic was a teal color versus your mom whose magic was green in color. You had suspected the difference in color had to do with your father. You had asked your mom about him several times but it only ended with her upset and you in the dark.

After yet another brilliant date, you and Harry were on his bed on the Jolly Roger- a place you could often be found. With him everything felt right.

Your broke the peaceful silence, "Do you ever think about our future?"

Harry rubbed your arms as he answered, "Course I do, we're gonna get our 'appily ever after together"

"And what does that look like to you?"

"It has you in it"

You smiled, "I love you, Harry Hook"

He kissed your cheek, "And I love you, Y/n West"

Harriet banged on the door, "Dinner time, Harry! Feel free to join us, Y/n!"

You couldn't say no to an invitation to dinner. It was always nice to have dinner with his family. It made you wish you had more family than just your mom. Plus his mom knew how to cook.

Luckily for you, his parents liked you and so did his sisters. After all, you were wicked and Harry loved you more than anything.

It wasn't the first time you stayed for dinner and you stayed from some dessert afterwards ;) You had to go back and explain where you had been to your mom.

You walked home, all smilely and happy. You were just as utterly in love with Harry as he was with you.

You came to your house but didn't see your mom. You saw someone unexpected.

You said, "Hades, respectfully what the hell are you doing here?"

Hades answered, "I was supposed to meet with your mother earlier. When she didn't show, I thought she was just avoiding me so I sent Pain and Panic here to get her but she was nowhere to be found"

You started to shake the house with your magic, "Where's my mom?"

"Calm down, kid. I don't know. I didn't do anything to her. I came here to make sure they weren't just being idiots. She's gone without a trace"

You ran over to your mom's office. It's where she kept things she wanted hidden. There was a safe and the combination was your birthday. The safe was wide open when you went in.

Hades remarked, "Empty safe. Something tells me that's not good"

You took note of what was missing in the office, "I think I know where she went. And how to get there"

You hurried and packed a black leather bag with some spell books, some jewelry, candy, and a portable charger.

You left your house to get help. No way were you doing this alone.

Hades asked you, "Where are you going, kid?"

You replied as you kept marching on, "Back to the Jolly Roger"

"You think your boy toy can help? I think a missing wicked witch is a bit out of his purview as a pirate"

"He's not my boy toy. He's my boyfriend! God you sound like my mother" you exclaimed.

She didn't approve of Harry. She thought you could do better than a pirate. She was probably right about that but that didn't matter. You loved Harry and he loved you.

Harry was the perfect person to help you. He'd do anything you asked and a pirate would be able to help you get what you needed to get back to your mother.

You asked Hades, "Why do you keep following me?"

Hades responded, "I've got business with your mother so I'm helping you. Sooner we find her, the sooner I can get to that business"

"Fine. I'll get Harry. You should talk to your daughter. There's something in the museum that I need to borrow"

It was obvious to you that she was in Oz. Harry was going to go there with you, whether he liked it or not. Hades was going to be a third wheel but it's best not to piss off the god of the underworld.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 33 7
Collection of imagines about the characters from the Descendants movies. Feel free to leave a request!
4K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
39K 890 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
130K 3K 27
A Harry Hook x Reader Story. A Pan and a Hook. Falling in love from a battle of territory. Who would've thought?