TALK TO ME | KAY FLOCK

By keepingupwithcoco_

"Baby girl, just come talk to me. I got my forty some come walk with me." More

00
TTM-01
TTM-02
TTM-03
TTM-05
TTM-06
TTM-07
TTM-08
TTM-09
TTM-10
TTM-11 PART ONE
TTM-12 PART TWO
TTM-13
TTM-14
TTM-15
TTM-16
TTM-17
TTM-18
TTM-19
TTM-20
Psa❀️

TTM-04

2.2K 83 43
By keepingupwithcoco_

☆ BRONX, NEW YORK ☆
JULY 04,2021
4:03 PM
OMNISCIENT POV

"No dad I do not have a boyfriend." Jhene huffed while her dad rushed her with a million questions. Jhene was currently on FaceTime with her parents since it was their first 4th of July separated.

"I'm just asking, wouldn't want to put my foot up somebodies ass."Juan said while giving a stern look to the camera.

"Baby leave her alone she's almost 18." Andrea added while shaking her head. Jhene's dad was so dramatic when it came to her.

One time she scraped her knee from falling off a skateboard and her dad called the whole family asking to send her flowers and get well cards. The scrape only required peroxide and a bandaid..

She loved her parents, they were like a balance of tranquil and fanatical. Her mom Andrea was always calm in most situations, she was the only person who could calm down her husband who's mostly hyper—Juan.

"Honey do you have any plans for today?" Her mom asked.

Jhene never lied to her parents, and she was pretty sure that they would be okay with her going to a party since she barely got out the house before. She wasn't so sure about how her dad would react though, it was a chance that he would ponder on it for a little minute.

"I'm going to a party with Kaliyah later...if that's okay with you guys." She added playing with her French tip nails.

"WHAT? Fix it Jesus!" He cried out making out making Andrea suck her teeth.

Jhene moved her face out the camera so they wouldn't see her silently laughing. Her dad had to drag literally everything and it was always funny, unless he was actually upset.

"Juan please Shutup, We're fine with it but you need to share your location with us as well as your aunt. Did you mention this party to her as well?" Andrea asked, since Jhene is staying with her Aunt for the summer that was technically her temporary guardian. Also it was just a respect thing.

"Speak for yourself I'm literally melting as we speak! Do I not get a say so in this?!" Juan asked shaking his head in disbelief at his wife. Whatever she said goes, and that's just how it was.

"Nope, love you." Andrea said blowing him a kiss while Jhene laughed.

Juan smacked his lips rolling his eyes at his wife who quickly adapted to Tik tok recently.

Jhene shook her head at her parents, she admired their parenting as well as their relationship.

"We're going to talk to her about it a little after this call." Jhene responded to her mom's previous question.

"Okay baby, we have to get back to work soon remember what I said earlier. We love you." Andrea said while smiling into the camera.

"I love you Princess, please ignore all the crazy men out there." Her dad added making Jhene and her mom laugh.

"I love you guys, see you later." Jhene then waited until they ended the call to put on her house shoes. Sending a text to Kaliyah to see if she was up and ready to go speak to her mom about later plans.

•••

Kaliyah and Jhene headed to the living room to speak to Monica. When they reached there she was sitting on the couch playing candy crush with her medicated glasses on.

Kaliyah walked on one side of her and sat down while Jhene went on the other side doing the same. Monica side eyed the girls mainly because Kaliyah was cheesing too hard, so she knew she wanted something.

"Hello my beautiful black queen, the earth says hellooooo." Kaliyah started off while Jhene snickered.

Monica sighed pausing the candy crush game, "What do you want girl?"

"Okay so there's this partyyy and we wanted to know if we could go.."Kaliyah said while avoiding eye contact.

Monica took a look at Kaliyah and then looked at Jhene who was just sitting there smiling, she sighed putting her phone down on the table.

"Where? What time?" Monica asked. Kaliyah got excited inside because she knew when those two questions were asked there was a possibility that she would let them go.

"It's at a bnb not too far from here, and it starts at 9:30pm." She added, really the party started at black people time which was about 10:30–she just figured that they would get ready slow so they could be out the house by 10:20.

Monica took a deep breath taking her glasses off placing them next to her phone, "Okay, Y'all can go BUT I want both locations shared with me. I will drop you guys off and pick up as well."

Kaliyah and Jhene nodded their heads sharing their locations with her from now so they wouldn't forget.

"Don't take any drinks from anybody make your own, don't do any drugs you've never done before. Just keep it cute and have a good time. If you feel like something is off call me and I'll be there to pick you guys up immediately." She added, the rules wasn't too much to go by since it was simple common sense.

•••

The girls kept their outfit cute and simple. It was a hot day so they didn't put on much makeup.
They had on matching shirts with different color dunks. When they were younger their parents used to match their outfits together and they never had a problem with it.

Jhene's Vision Board

Kaliyah's Vision Board

"Ma we ready!" Kaliyah shouted so that her mom could hear from her room.

Monica came out of the room with her car and house keys in her hand. Looking up she gasped while searching her pockets for her phone to take pictures of them.

"Oh my goodness look at my babies matching, Jhene your dad asked me to take lots of photos so prepared to be sick of me!" She exclaimed turning on her camera.

After about getting to their destination Monica was still giving them safety tips before they got out the car.

"Okay mama you gone make up miss the party." Kaliyah frowned as her mom kept rambling.

"Girl hush I'm tryna school y'all. Have fun and please please please be safe okay? Remember what I said! I love you girls." She exclaimed watching them gather their things together.

"We love you too." They responded in sync getting out of the car. Kaliyah send a text to Dougie letting them know that they arrived.

Two minutes later they saw Dougie emerge from a crowd coming towards them. Pulling Kaliyah in for a hug he quickly kissed her on her forehead, and proceeded to give Jhene a dap.

The party was jumping, the smell of alcohol and weed was burning their nostrils. There was food, titties and ass bouncing everywhere and the music was booming.

Dougie led them to a room which was obviously for accessible for certain people. Walking in with the two girls the eyes in the room immediately focused on them. Looking around Jhene spotted Kay who was already scanning her from head to toe.

Jhene looked away taking a seat near by Kaliyah who had Dougie sitting on the other side of her.

"Y'all got drinks and stuff in here?" Kaliyah asked looking around. Dougie nodded getting up to grab a Casamigos bottle and some chasers with cups.

Kaliyah smirked taking the items from Dougie and began mixing the drinks together.
"Nene you wanna try some?" She asked looking at her zoned out cousin.

Jhene hesitated because she never dranked before, but they were at a party so why the hell not?

Nodding her head, Kaliyah gave Jhene a cup and gave her a small portion of the drink she mixed together. Since nene didn't drink she knew that little cup would still give her a buzz.

Jhene took a sip scrunching her face up, "I think it needs more juice."

Kaliyah side eyed her pouring more juice into her cup, "Girlaaa you not gone taste the alcohol."

"That's the point Liyah." Jhene muttered smiling while Liyah playfully popped her on the thigh.

After downing the first cup of fruity alcohol she got a water bottle to wash it down.

"Is there a bathroom near by?" Jhene asked out loudly so someone could hear her.

"Yeah there's a room when you turn to ya right, theres a bathroom in there." Dougie answered.

"Okay thanks."

"You want me to come with you Nene?" Kaliyah asked getting ready to stand up.

"No I think I'll be fine." Sending a quick smile to Kaliyah. Jhene was appreciative of how much Liyah made sure she was comfortable.

"Okay text me if anything." Kaliyah added warning a nod from Jhene.

Walking in to the room Jhene knocked but didn't hear anything so she pushed it open seeing Kay's face sweaty and his sweater rolled up. He looked like he just finish vomitting or was about to atleast

"Sorr-uh hey, you okay?" Jhene asked.

He nodded his head, lying his ass off. He look fresh out the damn Sauna.

Nodding her head she went to the bathroom and made sure to squat over the toilet after pulling her shorts and undies down. Jhene didn't play about sitting on a strangers toilet seat.

She also ran the sink water so no one would hear me peeing.

After wiping herself with a baby wipe she flushed the toilet and washing her hands, Jhene heard groaning come from outside of the bathroom.

Carefully peaking out the bathroom she saw Kay holding his stomach looking like he was holding on for dear life.

Hesitantly walking up to him, "Are you okay?"
Well that was a stupid fucking question clearly not.

"What kind of dumbass question is that?"
He grumbled making her frown a bit.

"Sorry, are you able to tell me what's wrong?" She sighed getting no reply from him. Jhene couldn't just leave him in here looking or sounding like this.

Grabbing a white towel out of the closet near by she slightly pushed his head back wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Looking next to him she saw a baby bottle that had some kind of purple liquid in there, that shit did not look like no grape juice.

"Did you eat anything?" Shaking his head she put the towel down.

"I'm going to get you some water and food okay? Don't go anywhere."

"Where the fuck ima go Jhene?" He asked deadpanning me. Shit atleast he remembers her name.

Shaking her head she left out the room and went to the kitchen where all the food was. Jhene grabbed a cold water bottle, then took a empty plate filling it with two slices of bread, barbecue chicken and baked Mac.

Hurrying back to the room without any hassle because people were mostly outside doing the fire works.

Opening the door she saw Kay scrolling on his phone but the sweating had stopped.

"Here, the bread should mostly soak up whatever you took." Jhene said handing him the water and food.

He looked at me with an unexplainable face expression, "aight so what you want from me now?

"Excuse me?" Jhene said with a confused expression on her face.

"I aint stutter bitch, fuck is you helping me for?" He asked while a mug was planted on his face.

"You seemed to be dying so I wanted to help, I didn't have to.." she frowned at how he was talking to her. That's exactly what she got for being too nice to niggas.

"Yeah you didn't so get the fuck out." He replied in a harsh tone.

"I hope choke on that bread bitch." She blurted out making his eyes widen at the sudden voice change. She sounded aggressive and her usual voice was soft. Before he could respond Jhene walked out slamming the door making her way back to the other room.

When Jhene arrived to the room she was in previously before the bullshit, Kaliyah saw the irritation on her face making her tense up a bit.

"Yo nene you good?" Kaliyah asked in a concerned manner

"Dougie's friend is a asshole." She responded dryly trying to mask her attitude.

This caught Dougie's attention because he knew she was talking about Kay. Whenever he consumed liquor or drank he got mean as fuck.

"What he did?" Dougie asked.

Jhene sighed putting her cup down getting ready to explain, "So I was looking for the bathroom and he happened to be in that room, he sounded like he was hurting and I saw him holding his stomach and stuff so I got concerned. I went to get him some food and water since he likes dehydrated and stuff and then he asked me what I wanted from him." Jhene folded her arms scoffing, she was baffled at this moment.

"Then he called me out my name and told me to get the fuck out." She added watching Dougie shake his head.

"I'm sorry about that cuz in law, that nigga Kay get mean and shit when he drunk. Don't worry though his ass gone say sorry." Dougie replied.

"Yeah I wouldn't count on it, I kinda told him I hope he choked on the bread." She said earning a small laugh from Kaliyah and Dougie.

Wether he was drunk or high that didn't give him a reason to be a nasty person towards someone who was helping him. Jhene felt like she was being too sensitive then again she had every right to feel the way she did. He called her out of her name and that bothered he a lot.

Before Dougie continued hosting in their area, he went to check on Kay. He also made sure someone watched over him since he didn't want to come back in the room. Dougie knew Kay wasn't going to remember anything from last night but he was definitely going to tell him about it when he was sober.

Coming back he brought out some games for everyone in the room to play which consisted of Uno, Monopoly and Dominos. Everyone was drunk and laughing and it kinda helped Jhene forget about the encounter she just had with angry bird.

After a couple of hours their aunt came to pick them up. Despite the bullshit Jhene had fun and she thanked Kaliyah for that. She wasn't a party person but it was more like a kick back since they weren't in a crowded room.

The ride home was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the fire works going off outside and the low music playing from the radio in the car.

When everyone got home they took a shower and changed into their night clothes. Jhene's door was still open and she watched as Kaliyah came in rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry about Kay, you didn't deserve that." Kaliyah said sitting next to Jhene."

Shaking her head, "it's not your or Dougie's fault, Kay is his own person that was all him. Thank you for taking me out again, I really had fun today." Jhene smiled.

Kaliyah grinned happily that her cousin wasn't upset with her. "Sleep together like old times?"

Jhene patted the pillow giggling, "Yup let's go, I'm tiredddd." She dragged out.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ETERNAL SCARS By β €

General Fiction

19.6K 1.1K 8
gangstas need love too. KAY FLOCK AU.
1M 42.5K 60
"πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—–, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš."
453K 15.1K 51
It's something I can't explain just the things that you do