TTM-05

☆ BRONX, NEW YORK ☆JULY 09,20215:08PMOMNISCIENT POV

☆ BRONX, NEW YORK ☆
JULY 09,2021
5:08PM
OMNISCIENT POV

Jhene sat in the living room watching and scrolling through her fyp on TikTok. It was crazy how addicting it was to constantly be on that app for hours without even noticing.

Feeling the couch sink a little she saw Kaliyah next to her making her smile. "Cousin you're so pretty." Jhene said.

Kaliyah blushed covering her face. "Ugh you're so cute for that Shutup please."

Jhene laughed shaking her head averting her attention back to her phone.

"Have you heard from your bestie yet?" Kaliyah asked.

"Nope." Jhene frowned. "

"I asked Zen if we could talk about three days ago and she still hadn't replied back. She even read the message knowing her read recipts was on." Jhene added with a display of hurt in her voice.

Kaliyah scrunched her face up, she didn't like how Zen was being towards Jhene who'd done nothing but uplift her.

"Well forget her, she clearly doesn't deserve to have you as a bestfriend. You wanna have fun?" She asked.

Jhene shrugged her shoulders, "Okay sure, what we gonna do though?"

Kaliyah crossed both of her feet together and then clasped her hands right after. "Well My man and his friends doing a Dorney Park trip, wanna go?"

Jhene bit her bottom lip shaking her head no. "His rude ass friend might be there and I don't wanna be around that aggressive energy."

Kaliyah nodded her head in understanding. She couldn't blame Jhene because she herself knew how rough Kay was. It was sometimes scary how fast his moods switched.