Adekanyinsola√( honey and Wea...

Galing kay Wanabeeessie

Adekanyinsola ademola is a girl who just finished highschool and she needed to while away time her time, so s... Higit pa

pictures
Introduction
Toxic werey!
What's up with y'all???
We could have beaten her.
Scream it out!
Talkative girlfriend
He kissed me!!!

Author's note

4 2 0
Galing kay Wanabeeessie

Heyyyy y'all this is my second book. It's a Nigerian book and I know you might be wondering why I am writing Nigerian books.

Well firstly I am Nigerian and secondly this is a true life story I don't wanna add or subtract anything which is not there.

If you are stopping by to read this book I really appreciate and I will be showing you the faces of our characters so your imagination would be better.
And I will be putting songs I listened to while writing it you can download them, not all of them are Nigerian music and Nigerian music are good.

And also you will be seeing a log of rema songs so be prepared.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
298K 17.3K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...