Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

Part 10:

3.2K 219 45
By Jiang_yanli857

Don't like, don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

______________________________________

Wei Wuxian was going towards yilling town. The black soul was following him. Wei ying was walking like he's not in senses. Wei ying was under the effect of the potion that black soul gave him. That black soul added the potion in wei Ying's evening tea and wei ying drank that tea. This time the potion did affected wei ying.

--------

Wei Ying finally reached yilling town. On the way to yilling town, he fought with the dead army. Wei ying killed many of them.

At one place, many corpses surrounded him. Wei ying was trying hard to fight.

The black soul was watching everything from a far.

Out of nowhere, wen Zuliu appeared in front of wei ying and hit wei Ying's stomach after which a strong golden light flashed.

"noooo", the white bunny shouted.

Wei ying lost his consciousness after loosing his golden core.

Black smoke appeared around Wen zuliu and he disappeared from there.

Wei Ying fell on the ground. The white bunny threw the black and red stone towards wei ying. But before the black and red stone could touch wei ying, wei Ying disappeared with a strong light from there.

The white bunny got shocked.

White bunny kept mumbling, "No no no.... It cant be.... It can't be".

---------

Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. He was in a dark place. He tried to get up but again lied down holding his stomach.

Wei Ying now remembered whatever happened. He slowly got up. The room in which he was, had no door. There was only a small window but it was too high.

Wei Ying, "Where the heck am i! What is this place.... Hey! Anyone!! Where am i? Anyone here?".

Wei Ying was shouting but got no response . Wei ying tried to look for a way out but all in vain.

After sometime, a black hole appeared in a wall and a lady came out of that wall. That lady smirked looking at wei ying.

Wei Ying angrily asked," Who are you? Why am i here? What is this place?"

Xiao Rong said adoring her long nails which had dark red nail polish, "What's the hurry wei wuxian. You'll know everything soon".

Wei Ying angrily said, "get me out of here. Yilling is in danger. I have to go there".

Xiao Rong said pouting, "oh... Yilling is danger and you want to help! Aww.. Maybe you have forgotten boy that you have lost your golden core... Dont you..*blinking innocently*.. Hmm?"

Wei Ying clenched his fists.

Xiao Rong, "Tell you what! All this was a plan to lure you... I wanted to destroy your golden core so that i can....*smirk*....control you and take my revenge".

Wei ying got more than angry. He tried to attack on Xiao Rong but she locked Wei Ying's hands using black magic. Wei ying was now stucked to the wall, his hands and feets tied by black smoke. Wei ying couldn't even move.

Wei Ying shouted, "Let me go this instant you evil witch. I'll deal with you.... Just let me free...damn it"..

Xiai Rong laughed loudly ignoring Wei Ying's talks.

Xiao Rong then started mumbling some spell. She then sent some black and red magic towards wei ying. Wei ying shouted after the strong energy hitted him.

For half an hour, Xiao Rong continously sent that magic to wei Ying's body. Now she stopped. She was smirking.

Wei Ying hung his head low after receiving so much energy.

After sometime, wei ying opened his eyes but his eyes weren't normal. His eyes were blood red and an evil smile was formed on his face.

---------

In lan palace :

Everyone were worried for wei ying because wei ying was nowhere to be found. It's been a week since Wei ying went missing.

Wangji was more than worried. He was praying for wei ying to be alright.

In this one week, Xichen gave order to the soldiers to look out for wei ying but still no progress.

Jiang Cheng, Yanli and Jiang Fengmian were in lan clan. Madam yu didnt came with them because she wasnt worried a bit about Wei ying. The jiang cultivators were also looking for wei ying but no progress.

Yanli was crying. Cheng was trying to comfort her. Cheng himself was also more than worried for wei ying.

The Jiangs and the lans were sitting in the hall. They were thinking about wei ying.

Wangji was clenching and unclenching his fists. He wanted to go look for wei ying but no body allowed him to go out because lunar eclipse is near. They cant let anything happen to Wangji.

After sometime, a soldier came to the hall almost running.

Everyone looked at the soldier.

The soldier said bowing, "Gramdmaster lan! Emperor! Lan er furan is back".

The people sitting in the hall looked at each other. Wangji went out of the hall in a hurry. The others also followed him.

----------

The lans and Jiangs came to the palace entrance. They saw wei ying standing at the entrance, backfacing them.

Wangji called wei Ying's name after which wei ying got alerted. Wei Wuxian's eyes turned red for a millisecond and then went back to normal. He turned back and gave his signature smile to his family.

Yanli ran towards wei ying and hugged him tightly. She was crying.

Wei ying patted Yanli's back saying, "Shijie! Why are you crying? Im ok. Look".

Wei Ying parted from the hug. He took a round showing Yanli that he's perfectly fine. Yanli was looking at wei ying with teary eyes.

Jiamg cheng then came towards wei ying and hugged him asking, "Wei Wuxian! Where the heck were you. You dont know how worried we were for you?"

Wei Ying chuckled saying, "cheng cheng! Its cloud recesses. You shouldn't curse".

Jiang cheng then parted from the hug. He gave a smack to wei ying on the arm....after which wei ying said "ouch".

One by one, wei ying met with the others. Wei Ying's eye color changed after seeing wangji for a second but no one noticed it.

Everyone asked wei ying "where was he?" but wei ying didn't told them the truth. Wei ying told them that "he sneaked out of gusu and went to yilling after which he fought with the dead army and got hurted badly after which he lost his senses. He was unconscious. The people of yilling saved him. Today he regained consciousness".

Wei Ying lied with a smile. Fengmian and Qiren were angry on the fact that wei ying sneaked out at night. Fengmian forbade wei ying from sneaking out again. Wei ying unwillingly nodded.

Fengmian asked, "a-Xian! Are you...don't be reckless again. What if something bad had happened to you?"

Wei ying said smiling, "uncle! Im perfectly fine. Nothing bad happened. But.....Im feeling tired... And hungry too".

Qiren said, "Wei wuxian! you have to take punishment as you sneaked out of cloud recesses without letting anyone know".

Wei Ying thought, "This old man! I hate him".

Wei Ying only nodded.

Xichen found change in wei Ying's behavior. He looked at wangji who was silently standing at a distance from wei ying.

Then they all came back to palace. Wei ying was walking with wangji and the others were walking ahead of them.

Wei Ying smirked thinking, "Count your days... You damn lans".

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.....

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support....

After getting atleast 60 votes on this part I'll update next part. On the previous chapter i didn't got good response... Im sad....*pout*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.2K 65
Lan Wangji, second young master of Gusu clan who considered as a cold person, carries a secret about his identity and a past , which come once again...
12.5K 741 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...
14.3K 738 23
Wei Wuxian an intersex male, got married with the second twin jade of the Gusu, instead of elder Jiang sibling Jiang Yanli, his shijia. Trigger Warni...
1.2K 46 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...