Better Without You | Jungkook

KooKie_Doll tarafından

"I'm not comfortable sharing the same bed with you," the mafia princess said, her voice tinged with anger. "W... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 | A Bunny Tattoo
Chapter 2 | Rose-Gold Princess
Chapter 3 | His Butterfly
Chapter 4 | Sweet Promises
Chapter 5 | Bizzare Feelings
Chapter 6 | Roses and Pearls
Chapter 7 | Claimed by Fire
Chapter 8 | Envy's Diamonds
Chapter 9 | The Wedding Bell Blues
Chapter 10 | The Marriage Mishap
Chapter 11 | An Intoxicating Beauty
Chapter 12 | Fierce Possession
Chapter 13 | Utopian Angry Kisses
Chapter 14 | Pink Plump Lips
Chapter 15 | With You
Chapter 16 | Make You Mine
Chapter 17 | In a violent blaze
Chapter 18 | Can't live without you
Chapter 19 | Mafia's Trophy Wife
Chapter 20 | Stop being my sire
Chapter 21 | First Stolen Kiss
Chapter 22 | The Adonis Bunny
Chapter 24 | Burn For You
Chapter 25 | Say that you missed me

Chapter 23 | Softness of the roses

842 47 8
KooKie_Doll tarafından

Him, unleashing a tempest of desire that consumed his soul— Untamed love

🦋•Chapter Twenty-Three•🦋

The line of imposing guards at the main entrance respectfully bowed to Jungkook as he entered. Y/N remained slung over his shoulder, feeling incredibly embarrassed but choosing to keep quiet to avoid any further spanks on her ass.

Jungkook finally set Y/N down on one of the couches in the grand main hall of his mansion. As always, the hall was deserted, ensuring their privacy.

As he tossed Y/N onto the couch and leaned in closer, his eyes locked intensely with hers. She could sense a different kind of anger in his gaze, one she wasn't familiar with.

Could it be jealousy?

"Why are you so angry with me, Jungkook?" Y/N gathered her courage and asked him her eyebrow raised in a challenge.

"Why did that fucker try to kiss you?" he growled angrily his grip tightening on her arms as his eyes deeply looked into hers.

"Jungkook, it's not what you think," she replied firmly and seriously. "He tried to force himself on me," she explained, emphasizing the seriousness of the situation.

"But unlike me, you didn't use the brutal words you always use with me," he retorted, his response laced with mockery.

"Now you're twisting this situation into something else, Jeon Jungkook," she stated sternly.

"What am I twisting this situation into?" Jungkook shouted at her, his voice filled with frustration.

"You still hold a grudge against me for asking for a divorce, and I've apologized countless times for that. I was consumed by anger in that moment," she yelled back, her eyes glaring at him with intensity.

Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle. "No matter how deeply and passionately I love you, it seems you won't ever notice it," he whispered, licking his lips.

"You, Eun Y/N, always want things to go your way. In the process of trying to be perfect for you, I have lost sight of who I truly am," he muttered, his face close to hers, their breaths mingling.

"I don't even recognize myself anymore," he said in a defeated tone. "I've always been by your side, Y/N. Always. But it seems like I might be better off without you," he painfully admitted, a tear rolling down his cheek.

It was painful for Y/N to witness the tears welling up in his vulnerable gaze. She couldn't bear to see her husband like this.

"I think I need to show you a different kind of apology," she said, her voice determined, her eyes brighter as they glared at him but not with hate or annoyance like they usually did, there was something different in them today.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his tone defeated and confused. Her tone at the moment sounded different, as if it was sultry and desire filled, a hint of flirting in them.

Without hesitation, she grasped both of his shoulders, swiftly flipping him around and making him sit on the couch. She positioned herself over his lap, hovering above him.

Y/N pressed her full lips against Jungkook's, initiating a passionate kiss. She kissed him with hunger, moving her body against his, seeking a connection. Jungkook wasted no time in responding to her advances, as he always yearned for her, regardless of the circumstances.

Y/N's hands wandered all over Jungkook's strong, muscular body. She wasted no time in removing his denim jacket, tossing it aside somewhere in the hallway.

Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss as she whispered against his mouth, "Show me, Jeon." Both of their lips were moist from the exchange of saliva.

"Show me the intimacy we shared in our past, I want to rekindle it. I want to feel that desire with you" she breathed out, her voice filled with longing. Jungkook trailed his wet lips down her neck, leaving a trail of his warm saliva on her smooth, vanilla-scented skin.

He sucked on her skin, his fingers gripping her buttocks firmly. His touch was intense, squeezing her cheeks with force.

With Y/N's legs wrapped around his torso, Jungkook rose to his feet, their lips still locked in a heated embrace. Determined, he began to ascend the stairs, carrying his wife with him.

As Jungkook carried Y/N up the stairs, their passionate kiss continued without interruption. Each step seemed to ignite a deeper desire between them, fueling their longing for one another.

Reaching their bedroom, Jungkook gently laid Y/N on the bed, their bodies still locked in an intimate embrace. Their hands explored each other's contours, tracing the familiar paths they had once known so well.

"Are you sure Princess?" he asked in a raspy thick voice that sent quivers down her spine. Damn how much she missed being called Princess by her husband. And this certain tone, which was laced with flirting and love made it ten times more better.

Y/N bounced her head in consensus to his words "words babygirl" he told biting on her neck to which she moaned, his fingers rubbed the heftiness if her pink lips "yes please. I am sure" she bit on her bottom lip, Jungkook smirked pushing his two fingers inside her warm mouth, to which she began sucking gradually.

"So gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous my butterfly" He pulled his fingers out to stroke the drool over the puffy flesh of her pink lips, his thumb tugged at her bottom lip.

"My beautiful rose gold princess" he sighed in complete euphoria leaning closer to her lips.

As their lips met once more, their kisses grew more fervent, their desires intertwining. Jungkook's hands roamed all over her body and very delicately he pulled the ribbons of her floral shirt, pulling it off her body.

Jungkook looked at his wife, her vanilla soft skin coming in his sight turned him on even more, his cock was aching to be unrestricted from his jeans. He yearned nothing but to find himself hurried deep into her.

His wife was like some kind of wet dream come true. She was blazing so many desires within him that he used to feel for her years ago before he left for the States.

Y/N licked her lips her fingers reaching to the hem of Jungkook's shirt momentarily she pulled it, he helped her get free of his shirt tossing it somewhere in the grey tinted room.

Her hands ran over his honey skin. She caressed the contours of his muscles "so beautiful" she whispered to him, getting closer to leave a wet kiss over his chest.

Once again their lips met in an intense fierce kiss, Jungkook ground his erect crotch with her clothed groin. Rubbing himself against her to find intense surges of pleasure. She moaned against his lips, her fingers gripping on his biceps.

Jungkook continued trailing his wet smooches down her neck towards her revealing cleavage, he cupped her chest firmly giving harsh squeezes to her breasts. Shortly he yanked her bra down, her breasts coming in view.

"Beautiful" he claimed at the sight of her naked chest, he spent no time sucking on one of the nipples, "Jungkook" she whined chewing on her bottom lip, as the sensation of his smooth delicate lips over her nipple, his teeth gritted over them making her turn on.

She was desperately rubbing herself against him, his cock hard erection felt tremendous against her heat.

This feeling was incredible her husband touching her in ways no one ever did was incredible. She was aching for him, her sex burned with the need to be touched by Jungkook.

"Fuck, Jungkook" she moaned, her hands cupping his cheeks to bring him closer to attach his lips with hers in a long hungry kiss.

Jungkook followed his sucking down to her satiny smooth navel, he backed away to unbutton her jeans short, and he dragged them along with the panties, his dark lust-filled eyes were deeply darting into hers.

There was something so fascinating about his dark eyes that made her crave him even more. More than she can ever think of. She never thought she would feel like this for man she claimed to hate.

"So damn beautiful. As beautiful as soft red roses. Soft, delicate, and damn flush" he exclaimed at the sight of her bare pussy.

His hand reached to cup her sex to which she flinched a bit "is my Y/N wet for me?" he chuckled his voice thick with infatuation and ardor, his fingertips fondling her glistening folds as she flinched at the strange sensation "so fucking wet for me yet you claim to hate me" he taunted harshly rubbing her moist pink flesh.

Y/N whined his name like an invocation as he began stroking her damp lips "J-Jungkook" she whimpered munching her bottom lip "yes my doll?" he asked in a wild and raw tone.

"I..." she moaned when he slipped a finger inside her earning her to whimper in an unknown pleasure "you?" he exhorted pulling his finger to only shove it back again but with careful measures "I" she again paused when his thumb pressed over her keen clit to make her even more soaked for him.

"Yes my Princess tell me, I am listening" he encouraged his other hand running down her left thigh caressing her milky skin with love and care.

"I don't hate you Jungkook" she finally managed to speak out without moaning "you don't?" he asked in a chuckle blurred with craving and thirst as he pressed more pressure on her clit rubbing it in circular motion.

Y/N tried rocking her body against his finger trying to ease the aching pain down there, it was a burning pain and she wanted nothing but to soothe it with the help of Jungkook's body.

"I... I don't... I don't hate you, I like you Jungkook... I like you very much" she blubbered breathing out sharply "looks like my princess reserves a fucking reward for being honest for the first time" he spoke, cowering down and spreading her legs wide open for him.

Jungkook blew hot air over her pink wet lips, her thighs shivered and she tried shutting them when Jungkook kissed her pussy.

Her hand flew over his hair clutching over the locks as he began french kissing her wet folds without any warning, "ahh, Jungkook" she moaned rolling her eyes back at the undeniable pleasure.

Jungkook continued with his tongue licking her hot cunt, his hand reached upwards to caress her swollen plump lips, she parted them as he shoved two of his fingers inside her mouth "suck" he ordered.

Y/N began twirling her tongue around his digits and sucking them delicately "so good baby girl" he praised pushing his finger more into her wet mouth "I wonder if you'll suck my cock the same way" he added and she moaned at his kinky words.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, reaching to pinch he nipple and tugging them harshly earning her to cry his name out loud.

With Jungkook's soft lips kissing and sucking her so roughly and his other hand clutching her breast, she couldn't hold herself any longer, she climaxed over his lips screaming his name out.

"My Princess tastes so damn good" he praised in charming voice getting up to lick his lips and wipe the corners of her lips with the help of his tongue.

"That" she whispered panting hard her fingertips caressing his cheekbone "that felt so good" she exhaled biting on her lip before attaching them with his.

Their tongues danced in a dirty French kiss, their hot saliva getting mixed.

Y/N's hands reached down to unbuckle her husband's belt but he held on her hand halting her actions "it's fine" he spoke in a fierce and stern tone, his thumb caressing the skin of her wrist.

However, she shook her head in disagreement "I want more Jungkook" she whispered breathing out against his lips "I want to consummate our wedding Jungkook" she admitted making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"No Y/N," he said shaking his head "you ain't ready my love," he said stroking the softness of her cheeks but today Y/N was not buying any of his reasons she wanted this and she'd have it tonight.

"I want to have sex with you Jungkook. I can't wait any longer I want this, I need this. I am fucking ready Jeon" she got rid of his belt and then unzipped his jeans.

Y/N yanked Jungkook closer to her body as her lips kissed his neck, her teeth gradually nibbling his raw and soft skin making him hum in satisfaction.

"You make me crave you so damn much baby" he confessed his hands helping her to get rid of his jeans and boxers. He in a hurry tossed his jeans somewhere in the floor.

Clothes were discarded, revealing their bare, vulnerable selves. Their bodies molded together, as if they were two puzzle pieces finally finding their perfect fit as the couple continued to devour each other's mouth and taste the desire lingering in their tongues.

The temperature of the room seemed beyond desirable. It was heated.

Y/N's hand reached his shaft, her fingers delicately wrapping around his thick and big meat, he hissed at the sudden touch "oh how much I missed this Y/N" he admitted in unconditional elation.

Y/N began giving his cock strokes it was as if her body just knew what to do, and she was getting many deja vu with the current situation. It was like she had done this before. Many heated flashbacks were coming inside her mind, causing a headache but she managed to keep her mind active at the moment.

Jungkook brought Y/N's hand in his, their fingers locking as his lips sucked her skin with rough bites all over her silky soft body, her moans were faint and high-pitched, creating a burning hot melody in his ears.

Jungkook began once again caressing Y/N's oversensitive rosy cunt, his rock hard cock was brushing against her inner thigh, her whole body was covered in goosebumps as the feeling of his rough muscular body against hers was stirring up many hidden desires within her.

Jungkook stroked his cock the tip of the head brushing against her hot wet groin, to make her comfortable he began with grinding himself against her.

Something they used to do in the past all the time. And Y/N could feel it, this touch was hot and familiar, she had felt all this before.

"Are you ready?" he asked his lips parted against her ear as he breathed hot air against her sweaty skin the head of his dick was positioned over her entrance, the feeling alone was too overwhelming that Y/N was both excited and nervous for knowing what will he feel like inside her.

"Yes," she breathed out licking her already swollen lips.

In no time he pushed himself inside her. He was very slow and careful with his wife, yet it was too much pain for her as he was huge, she could feel her walls burn with the stretch she have never felt before.

She whimpered in pain, because she could feel herself getting ripped open her walls stretching, Jungkook paused for sometime, giving her time to adjust with his massive size.

After taking a minute or two, Y/N nodded her head to him permitting him to go further, he pushed more of his shaft inside her tight entrance, this made the girl let out a cry of pain. Jungkook tightened his fingers with hers.

As he began to shower her with butterfly kisses all over her forehead and cheeks "you are doing so good my love" he whispered near her lips before pecking them softly "I am so proud baby" he husked as he closed the gap between them kissing his wife's lips.

Jungkook pulled himself out to push back in, this made Y/N whimper in discomfort and pain "Shh... it's alright take your time my love" he cooed his hand reaching to caress her flustered cheeks.

"Jungkook" she implored in a soft and delicate voice her fingers tightening with his "yes my love" he whispered busy kissing her cheeks "move" she muttered.

He began carefully and gradually snapping his hips, inside of her, his lips continued to suck and kiss her skin making sure to make this pleasurable for his wife.

"Open wide baby" he whispered "it will be less painful" he added his hand caressing her right thigh, she rapidly nodded her head as she parted her legs and wrapped right leg around his torso.

"Ahh, Jungkook" she moaned when he hit her soft spot "fast Jungkook. I can take it," she said after minutes into soft and delicate thrusting.

"Okay my princess" Jungkook got up to be on his knees as he tugged his wife closer to his body frame by her waist this made his cock slip deep into her.

He began thrusting inside her hot and wet cunt which was taking him so well. Her tight walls molded with the big size of his cock even though it burned it still felt like a missing piece of puzzle.

Jungkook groaned when Y/N was clenching her walls around him "damn baby. So fucking tight" he rasped his hand reaching to clutch her breast and squeeze it firmly, his fingers were pinching on her erected nubs.

Y/N had her bottom lip clutched between her teeth as her fingernails scratched onto her husband's biceps while her body jerked with each of his strong thrust inside her.

The raw feeling of Jungkook's cock thrusting in and out of her cunt was like some waves of desire she never knew ever existed.

She continued moaning his name out loud her screams getting mixed with hisnwold groans echoing through out the walls of their fancy grey bedroom.

"Ahh, Jungkook fast please, I can take it baby" she whimpered, Jungkook threw her right leg over his shoulder for better angle as he began severely pouncing inside her clenching hot pussy.

"Fuck Adonis" she moaned throwing her head back, and this name alone twinged his cock inside her, he leaned to fist her hair and bring her head close to him.

He attached his sweaty forehead with hers while thrusting fast and deep inside her constantly hitting her soft spot to which she weakly screamed "call me that again, princess" he ordered followed by a groan when she clenched around him.

Not even for once did he paused his brutal fucking, Y/N rolled her eyes back at pleasure as she held on him her fingernails scouring deep into his skin, creating red scratch marks all over his athletic back.

"Say it" he severely repeated his hand pulling her hair more this made her expose the column of her neck and he leaned to lick a long strap of her vanilla skin, he bit on her neck and harshly forced his cock inside her pussy this made her clench her walls around him.

"Fucking. Say. It. Jeon. Y/N" Jungkook phrased with each harsh and hard thrust.

"Adonis" she moaned smiling in complete high pleasure biting on her bottom lip "my fucking Adonis" she moaned licking her lips, eyelids heavy with elevated satisfaction. 

The bed jerked with each jab Jungkook forced in with his big cock, in no minute Y/N came all over this rock hard cock. Jungkook pulled out, to only position his wife in all fours.

He slapped her plump ass cheeks before gripping them with one hand. He positioned his cock on her entrance to which she hissed "we can stop if you want" he rasped near her near as he kissed her shoulders with love and care.

"Just fuck me already Jeon" she retorted back in a seductive tone as she tried pushing herself over his veiny hard cock.

Jungkook spent no time shoving himself inside her, his hand wrapping her wavy locks around his hand like a leash pulling her to have his lips locked with hers.

He began fucking her again earning her to moan against his lips, he entered his tongue inside her warm mouth while his thrusts grew faster and harsher.

"Such a brat you are my dear wife" he tsked gripping her cheeks with his one hand which made her plump lips pout he bent to bite on the flesh of her lips while his cock pushed further deep inside her making her roll her eyes with the extreme pleasure he was granting her. 

"Fuck Jungkook, feels so good" she breathed out pressing herself more into him, he proceeded with his beast speed fast and rough.

Y/N's hands fisted on the silk sheets of the jerking bed while Jungkook's fingers dig deep into her soft skin creating marks to be darker the next day.

His mouth on hers kissing her deeply with his tongue exploring every corner of her mouth, their saliva dripped down her chin.

Their moans and whispers filled the room, a symphony of pleasure and rediscovery. The intensity of their physical connection mirrored the intensity of their emotions, as they sought solace and rekindled their love.

He continued to fuck her raw and hard and soon "fuck Y/N" he moaned her name out loud along with one harsh thrust that made his wife scream on top of her lungs.

Both of them climaxed at the same time. Jungkook shot white ribbons of cum, filling her cunt full with his load. He pulled out to splash some over her red swollen ass cheeks.

As they lay tangled in each other's arms, their bodies glistening with sweat, a sense of peace washed over them. They knew that their journey was far from over, that there were still hurdles to overcome and wounds to heal.

But in that moment, they had found a glimpse of the love that had brought them together in the first place, and they were determined to fight for it, together.

Jungkook wrapped his tattooed arm around Y/N's slim waist, drawing her closer to him. Their naked bodies, damp with sweat, were covered with a soft silk blanket.

Breathing heavily, they gazed deeply into each other's eyes. Y/N's eyelids grew heavy, and soon she drifted off to sleep. Jungkook leaned in, gently kissing her forehead and enveloping her in a tight embrace. Closing his eyes, he joined her in slumber, finding solace in their renewed connection.

🦋•End of Chapter Twenty-Three•🦋

~Doll🦋

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 51.5K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
264K 18.2K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
100K 5.7K 40
"What's this between us jungkook?"she asked,eyes opening up at the sight of his hungry ones,sending chills down her spine. "Nothing"he answered,eyes...
37K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...