ENHYPEN Imagines

By Imagilin

This is a compilation of ENHYPEN imagines in different scenarios. Some stories are about each members, some a... More

When he cancelled your date
Dancing In The Rain 🌧️🌧️
When someone breaks into your houseπŸ‘£
When he's leaving you✈️✈️
Forbidden to Love πŸ‘₯πŸ’”
When he sees you dancing for the first time πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
When he comforts you after you got traumatized πŸ‘«πŸŒŒ
Telling the members you're pregnant 🀰
Two to Tango βœŒοΈπŸ‘£
When you're insecure πŸ‘€
Courting you πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
When you see him break down
We meet again
Thank you and Requests (Not an update)
Jealousy😼
Two to Tango Bonus
Drinking with him 🍺🍺
When your daughter got sexually harassed at school πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦
When you can't get pregnant
The next step πŸ’–πŸ’–
Back To You 🀝
Only you, No one else πŸ’–

When he comforted you during your heartbreak πŸ’”

1.3K 8 2
By Imagilin

You were on your way to ENHYPEN'S dorm to hang out with the boys. It's actually their week off, and you were excited to be able to spend time with them again. They treated you really well, you're all like best friends/siblings in a way.
When you rang the bell, the door opened and you were welcomed with a tight hug.

Niki : Noona is here!!!!!

He said as he hugged you, you didn't hesitate to hug back.

Y/n : Hey, Niki.

Sunoo : Stop hovering over her, Niki. Hi, Y/nie.

He said as he gestured him aside and hugged you.

Y/n : Hey, Sun.

You pulled back and went inside to greet the others.

Jake, Jay, &Jungwon : Hi Y/nie (noona)...

Y/n : Hi guys.

The three were in the middle of a game, while Heeseung came out of his room.

Heeseung : Hi, Y/nie.

Y/n : Hi, oppa.

You guys hugged a bit and he asked.

Heeseung : How have you been?

Y/n : Doing good. And you?

Heeseung : I'm good.

Then loud screams came. Apparently, Jake and Jungwon lost to Jay. You just laughed at the three bickering. While Jake and Jungwon decided to do a rematch, Jay went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. You offered him help, but he refused as you're a guest. So you just sat on the couch, but someone is missing here.

Y/n : Where's Sunghoon oppa?

Sunoo : He went out, he should be back soon.

You nodded.

You had loads of fun watching them playing. Also Sunoo asked you to teach him how to braid hair. He said he wanted to learn after watching a hair tutorial. After teaching him, he braided your hair nicely, you were surprised. The two of you asked the other guys what they think, they think it's really pretty. They think Sunoo did really well, considering it's his first time, maybe having a sister helped a bit.

The door opened and the missing person finally came, but not alone. A girl was also with him. The others greet them normally, while you were confused at first.

Sunghoon : I'm back. Oh, Y/n is here.

Y/n : How have you been, oppa?

Sunghoon : Doing well. There's someone I want to introduce you to. This is Jia, my girlfriend.

Your heart sank hearing that, but you still smiled and tried to get along. The rest have already met her, so they weren't surprised.

Jia : Hi, I'm Jia. It's nice to finally meet you.

She said and smiled to you.

Y/n : You too, I'm Y/n.

Jay : Oh Sunghoon, you're back with Jia. Just in time, dinner is ready.

You helped Jay carrying the food to the dining table, while Heeseung set the table up.
You all sat down and thank Jay for the food. To your left is Jia, with Sunghoon beside her.
Sunoo sat on your right and Hee sat across from you.

While eating, you all chatted about random stuff. You're pretty quiet and shy, so the others would lead the conversation and not leave you behind, thankfully, even Jia.
She's very nice, outgoing, pretty. No wonder Sunghoon likes her a lot. You thought they look really good together. But still, you can't help but feel sad.
The truth is, you took a liking to him. Of course, you never confessed cause you were too shy. You tried not to show it and just pretended that nothing was bothering you. You didn't want to kill the happy atmosphere with your bad mood.

On the other hand, Heeseung noticed. You were smiling and all, but he can tell something is bothering you. He noticed you became sad ever since Sunghoon showed up with Jia, so he pretty much knew what's wrong.

After dinner, you all went to the living room to chat more. You went to the kitchen to get some water, but once you get there you really wished you didn't.
You saw Sunghoon and Jia in the kitchen, so you quickly hid. Sunghoon was back-hugging Jia and they were kissing. You don't know why you're torturing yourself by watching all this. You know it's a stupid thing to do, but you still watched.

Heeseung who followed you also saw. He quickly closed your eyes with his hand and pulled you close.

Hee : Don't. You'll hurt yourself.

He turned you around to face him, but it's too late. Tears were already falling down your eyes and your heart was broken to a million pieces. Quickly, you wiped your tears before you break down more.

Y/n : I should go home.

You said quietly and went to the living room.

Y/n : Guys, I have to go now.

Sunoo : Already?

Y/n : Sorry, my roommate called for help.

You lied, hopefully they'll believe you.

Niki : No, noona don't leave me.

He said dramatically and hugged you. You chuckled and pat his back.

Y/n : I'll visit again next time, ok?

Niki : Fine.

He said and sulked a bit.

Jay : You're not going home alone, are you?

Hee : I'll take you home.

Y/n : No, it's fine. I don't wanna bother you. You should be resting.

Hee : You're not bothering me. I don't mind. Plus, it's dangerous.

Jungwon : He's right, noona.

Sunoo : We can't let you walk alone at this hour.

Jake : Let hyung take you home, Y/n.

You finally gave in. You bid them goodbye and went home with Heeseung. You stop by a park, since Heeseung wants to talk to you. So you sat on a bench.

Y/n : What is it?

Hee : I know it's a stupid question, but are you ok?

Y/n : I'll get over it. Sorry, I must look stupid to you. Crying over something like this.

You said as tears start to form in your eyes again.

Hee : You're not stupid, Y/n. You're allowed to feel that way.

Y/n : I know he's happy with her. And I'm happy for them. But why does it hurt so much?

You said as more tears fell and rubbed your chest with your fist as it hurts.

Yes, you like Sunghoon. But if he doesn't like you, then there's no point of forcing anything or anyone, right? That's what you thought. You can't force him to like you, no matter how much you like him. But nobody told you that loving someone could hurt like multiple bee stings.

Your sobs were unbearable for him. It's like someone is squeezing his heart, seeing you like this. So he hugged you tight and stroked your head gently.

Y/n : I want it stop. It hurts so bad.

Hee : Sshh... It's ok.. Sshh..

You continue to cry while holding onto him.

Y/n : I don't wanna feel this way. It hurts, oppa. I want it to stop.

He can't take it anymore.

Hee : Y/n, please don't cry, I can't bear to see you like this. You'll hurt me if you keep crying like this, you mean so much to me. Sshh...

He kept comforting you gently. After a while, your crying subsided. He let go of the hug and wiped your tears away.

Hee : Let's get you home, hm?

You nodded. While walking, his hand slowly held yours. You looked at your hands and at him, you started wondering to your train of thoughts.
You didn't realize that you arrived. He tap your shoulder, then you break out of your own thoughts.

Y/n : Thank you, oppa. For taking me home and for just now.

Hee : It's nothing. But, Y/n.

You hummed and looked at him.

Hee : I don't want you to cry for him anymore.

He was serious, but gentle at the same time. You sighed.

Y/n : I'll try not to. I don't want to either. But, I don't know if I'm gonna cry again before I go to sleep.

Hee : It's ok. Time will heal, Y/n.

He said and caressed your hand that he was still holding with his thumb.

Y/n : But, oppa. Why would you say that? And at the park too?

He went quiet for a while before he answered.

Hee : I'll tell you next time. But one thing I can tell you is, I care about you. And I'll always be here for you. So don't hesitate to come to me if you need someone.

Time Skip *In your room*

You just took a shower when your phone suddenly rang. It's Heeseung. You answered.

Y/n : Oppa?

Hee : Hey.

Y/n : Are you home yet?

He hummed.

Hee : Hmm. I just took a shower.

You continued to talk about random things before you said.

Y/n : I'm getting sleepy.

Hee : You should rest now. Don't cry anymore, ok?

Y/n : Ok.

Hee : Good night, Y/n.

Y/n : Good night, oppa.

You hang up and went to sleep, without crying.

*Meanwhile in the dorm*

After you hang up, Heeseung sighed. Then the door opened and Sunoo came in.

Sunoo : Hyung, who were you talking to?

He asked as he sat on the bed across from him.

Heeseung : It was Y/n.

Sunoo : Is she ok?

Heeseung : I hope so, but I don't know. She cried a lot when we left.

Sunoo : I guess she liked Sunghoon hyung a lot.

Heeseung nodded.

Actually, some of them knew that Y/n likes Sunghoon. Sunghoon is oblivious, so they just kept quiet.
It wasn't that obvious, but you can see it in her, if you look carefully.
Even though Heeseung knew, he still kept his feelings to himself. He doesn't want to make things awkward with Y/n.
Well, what can be said? Even though Heeseung is a confident guy, he's still quite shy.

Heeseung : Hopefully she won't cry anymore after we hang up.

Sunoo looked at him, more like examining his face.

Sunoo : Hyung, tell me honestly. Do you have feelings for her?

Heeseung nodded.

Heeseung : I do.

Sunoo : Are you sure?

Heeseung nodded again.

Sunoo : Just wanna tell you, she's my best friend, hyung. She's like a sister to me. Please take care of her.

Heeseung : I will, I promise.

Sunoo : But hyung. Is it the same feeling when you were with your ex?

He asked out of curiosity but also to make sure. Heeseung thought for a moment before answering him.

Heeseung : Now that I think about it, it feels kind of similar, but different in a way. I feel happy, excited, a little shy when I'm with her. She makes my heart beat faster without much effort, it's like highschool again.

Sunoo nodded and asked.

Sunoo : What's different about it?

Heeseung : With Y/n, I feel like I don't have to pretend. I feel like I can be as silly as I want, and not fear of her judging me, because she won't.
I have nothing to worry about with her.
I feel warm, welcoming, and secure. She feels like home and I wouldn't change a thing about her.
I can't see her broken, it will break me too. I want to protect her with all my might and love her with all I have.
Losing her is like losing the good part of me.

Sunoo smiled hearing that.

Sunoo : Hyung, you don't like her anymore.

Heeseung looked at him, confused.

Sunoo : I feel like you don't just like her. But you love her. A lot.

Heeseung thought about what he said.

Sunoo : Think about it, how did you feel when you saw her cry? How did you feel when you stayed silent and watched her developing feelings for someone else?

Heeseung : It hurts so much. I can't bear to see her like that. It's like someone was squeezing and ripping me here.

He said as he pointed at his chest.

Sunoo : See? You do love her. Anyway, just remember not to hurt her. She needs you at the moment.

Heeseung nodded and gave a small smile.

Heeseung : Thanks, Sunoo.

Sunoo : Anytime, hyung. Good night.

Heeseung : Good night.

------------------

Hey guys, this is Author-nim.
This is the first part of the story. There will be a second part.
Sorry if there's any grammatical mistake here. English is not my first language.
Thank you so much for reading my story.
Please keep on supporting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 553 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
517 64 7
Shaping my fake scenarios in a short fan fiction <3 *may contain a lot of time skips as it is a small story so please bare with it* FLUFF . A LITT...
69.3K 2.3K 17
Heeseung and y/n were best friends who had the same dream to debut. Heeseung already achieved his goal but y/n hasn't. After a big incident struck th...
11K 187 37
Kpop idols imagines, scenarios, fan fictions whatever you call it. I hope you like my work. Requests/suggestions are open, feel free to let me know...