πŠπˆππ† π’π€ππˆπ“π˜|π•πŠ|

Oleh nostalgia_vk

[πƒπ€π‘πŠ πˆππƒπˆπ€π πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„] "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑴𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃�... Lebih Banyak

β—‹Introductionβ—‹
Book Aesthetics
Announcement
β—‹Chapter 1β—‹
β—‹Chapter 2β—‹
β—‹Chapter 4β—‹
β—‹Chapter 5β—‹
β—‹Chapter 6β—‹
β—‹Chapter 7β—‹
ANNOUNCEMENT
β—‹Chapter 8β—‹
β—‹Chapter 9β—‹
β—‹Chapter 10β—‹
β—‹Chapter 11β—‹
β—‹Chapter 12β—‹
So important
β—‹Chapter 13β—‹
β—‹Chapter 14β—‹
β—‹Chapter 15β—‹
β—‹Chapter 16β—‹(Part 01)
β—‹Chapter 16β—‹[Part Final]

β—‹Chapter 3β—‹

3.7K 232 68
Oleh nostalgia_vk

"King according to the sources we came to know that Rathores are going to have their deal tomorrow in a Village name "Delicate"

The village is the most calmest in Meghalaya and police dont interfere there that's why it will be easy for them to do the drug deal there"

Hosoek completed his sentence and Jungkook nodded and said

"This village is almost 10 min far from here...Hosoek you stay here I will go tonight...you come tomorrow...who knows they come to realize we are here...and in late  night it will be good for me to go there"

"But King H-how can I-" Jungkook cutted Hosoek words and assured him that nothing will happen to him....

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Noor...no means no"
Yoongi said ignoring the pleadings of his brother who was asking permission to go the fair with his friends....since it was night so Yoongi was neglecting..

" why fear when Jimin is here"
They both heard Jimin voice and both were shouted after seeing Jimin first time in indian attire...

"Wow Jiminie you are looking so beautiful"
Taehyung said and Yoongi was just mesmerised looking at Jimin...taehyung saw it and an idea clicked in his naughty mind...

He came near his brother and said
"My lovely bhai(hyung) can I go with Jiminie"

Yoongi Just hmmed still looking at Jimin didnt exactly what his Noor said and there taehyung excitedly started to jump to happiness...and went upstairs to get dressed...

Yoongi got realization and was about to say something but Jimin interrupted him saying

"Its okay Yoongi I will be with him....trust me"

After few minutes...Taehyung came downstairs wearing a very beautiful dress....Yoongi and Jimin both were staring at him with an awe look

Yoongi came towards Taehyung and pecked his forehead
"Noor...be with Jimin only hmm...and if anything happen just call me"

Taehyung dramatically bow and said "Okay my Lord"

Both were about to go but Jimin blushed when Yoongi Said to him take care too....

"Wow it's so beautiful"
Taehyung said and Jimin nodded...they both hold each other hands and started to explore the place..

Both of them played a lot of games...danced....enjoyed the most...

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE MAIN ROAD SIDE FOR THE MAIN ROMANTIC PARADE TO START"

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other with excitement and immediately went to the place announced...

○~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Jungkook was riding the bike wearing a mask...he was driving but his eyes fall on the fair....he dont know why he was feeling to visit the fair as he almost reached the village...

He parked his bike and removed the mask finally letting the cold wind fall on his face...

He was walking but an announcement caught his attention

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE MAIN ROAD SIDE FOR THE MAIN ROMANTIC PARADE TO START"

He asked a man about direction and thanked him and sat on the front row....

Soon the beautiful couples dancing came and Jungkook eyes were sparkling looking at the beautiful parade...In Rajasthan he never saw this that's why he was feeling excited....

His eyes were looking at the dancing couples...but suddenly his eyes fall on something....no no someone...so beautiful and captivating...

His eyes dont know started to get a glimpse of the person sitting on the opposite side....he dont know why but that small glimpse of that person got stuck in his mind...

He was feeling frustrated now because of this parade...he wasnt able to see the person again...first time the mafia and the King was feeling desperate....

It was like God finally listened to him...and he again a glimpse of that person...and the moment his eyes again got blessed with the sight of the person...he felt his breath to stuck....

"Queen"
A deep dominating voice came out from his lips when he stared at the person who was looking so beautiful wearing a sharara suit....those soft fingers of him playing with his hairs....eyes were sparkling looking at the dancing couples...beautiful plump lips letting out giggles.... those anklets and bangles  were making a different sound calming Jungkook heart...everything was just so soft and beautiful about him....

Jungkook was awestruck by staring at the beauty who was giggling in his whole world....without caring about anything...Like a careless butterfly....he is his butterfly....an enchanting butterfly....

Sudden possessiveness rushed in his veins and he knuckled turned white and Jaw clenched...he was feeling an urge to capture this beauty and take him with him...just for him to see...to stare....to admire....to worship....

Suddenly the parade ended and everyone started to stand up and started to walk causing a huge crowd...Jungkook groaned in frustration and he immediately stood up from his seat and went to the side where his angel was....

He grabbed his hair in anger when he saw there was no sight of his butterfly...for sure his queen is a butterfly....

"No I cant let my queen go....he is mine....He is my sanity...King Sanity"

Suddenly his eyes fall on a anklet lying carelessly on floor...he immediately recognised it was of his queen...

He took it and hold it softly in his hand...chuckled possessively and said

"Even the anklet of yours is screaming softness my queen...dont worry Your King will found you....I know you will come"

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"It was so fun right Jiminie" Taehyung happily said which Jimin nodded and pinch Taehyung cheeks...

They are almost at the exit of the fair gate..but taehyung felt something missing...he immediately started to see...and saw his one anklet was missing....

"Jiminie my anklet"
Taehyung said and immediately started to panic...jimin saw him and relaxed taehyung who was looking here and there....

"Jiminie those anklets are special to me...you know n they were my birthday gift by bhai"
Taehyung said in a cracked voice preventing himself from crying....

Jimin immediately calmed him and said
"Tae bubba relax..how about I search on the market side and you search on the parade side hmm and after 10 min we will meet here okayyy"

Taehyung lips wobbled but he nodded and went to the parade side...
.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung came to the parade area and was searching here and there....his eyes were feeling teary because it's been 2 min already and he wasn't able to find it....

"My anklet" he whispered in a sad voice...and he was so much engrossed in it that he didnt notice a figure stood behind it and asked him

"Are you finding something"

Taehyung stopped and turned around and saw a young man standing gazing at him with his deep eyes...he is handsome though...no doubt....

"J..jii (yes)"
Taehyung said in a low voice and again started to find it...

Jungkook chuckled and controlled himself to not coo looking at his queen whining desperate face....

He took out the anklet from his pocket and asked again

"Kahi aap ye to nhi dhoond rhe???"
(Are you finding this)

Taehyung looked at the thing Jungkook was holding and his face immediately lit causing his beautiful boxy smile to appear....which made Jungkook heart to fast his racing speed....

Taehyung came In front of him and was about to thank him but a question raised in his mind and he asked in his soft deep voice

"Aapko kaise pta hum ye dhoond rhe h hmne to aapko btaya bhi nhi"
(How you know I was finding it...I didnt even told you)

Jungkook smiled and came a little more close to taehyung...and his heart again calmed down when he felt the fragrance of the  sweet lavender scent coming from the body of his queen....

Lavender pride must be increased...because it is enveloping his queen body
Jungkook thought in his mind and stare at taehyung who was looking at him with a question look

Jungkook looked at him and said

"Aapke pairo mein ek paayal dekh kar mujhe pata chal gaya"
(After seeing only one anklet in your foot I understood)

Taehyung nodded and then placed his palm in front of Jungkook and said in a low voice

"Thank You...dijiye hamari amaanat hame"
(Thank you...now give me back my belonging)

Instead of giving Jungkook anklet back to Taehyung...Jungkook placed his big rough hand on Taehyung soft palm...

A wave of current felt in his spine when he touched Taehyung palm...his eyes automatically got closed when he felt those soft palm....his queen is indeed a statue of softness...he started to walk near a bench..

"Jii...yeh kya kar rahe h aap"
(What are you doing)

Taehyung asked when Jungkook started to walk somewhere....Jungkook stop near the bench and made Taehyung to sit there..

Jungkook kneeled infront and kept his feel on his thigh...which made Taehyung to panic as his sandal can dirt Jungkook pants....

Jungkook shooed him by placing his finger on his lips signalling Taehyung to not say anything

"Bharosa kijiye ham par...ham kuch galat nhi karenge"
(Trust me...I will not do anything wrong)

Jungkook took the anklet and placed on it taehyung ankle and stare at the beautiful pair.....

Taehyung stared at him....he is such a gentleman...taehyung thought in his mind...

Soon he heard the beeping sound of his phone...he stare and saw message from Jimin....his eyes got widen and he stood up from bench and staring at Jungkook one time  and Immediately said thank you and ran from there...the anklets were making a beautiful sound....

Jungkook stare at the fading figure and a psychotic smile appeared on his lips...

He took out his phone and dialled his favourite tracker number...

"Hello Sam...I need you to find the last location the Tracker no 17 will stop got it"

He hunged up the call and whistled a song remembering how he placed a tracker chip in anklet...

He chuckled and smirked  and said

"Jeon got his queen...his addiction"

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

How was Taekook First meet

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you...Take care

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.2K 1.1K 29
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
58.2K 2.3K 34
I hate you with all my gut -Jk but I love you till my last-Tae unexpected marriage between two persons with different personalities let's see in the...
34.3K 1.7K 22
ππ‘π„π•πˆπŽπ”π’π‹π˜ ππ”ππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ 𝐀𝐒 'π…πˆππƒπˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐑 π’πŽπ‹π€π‚π„' 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐁𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐫𝐞...
165K 9.2K 29
γ€Ž "ʜʏᴜɴɒ Ιͺ ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀɴʏ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ, Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʏᴏᴜ,Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ α΄…Ιͺᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœα΄α΄œα΄› ʏᴏᴜ ʜʏᴜɴɒ" -ᴊ.α΄Šα΄‹ 』 γ€Ž Ιͺ α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄Ιͺsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡, Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ...