๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

By glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... More

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'

3K 76 131
By glockstiaa

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

Syriauna picked at her lunch, staring at the re-fried beans on her navy blue lunch tray. The bell rang as everyone migrated to their classes. she straightened out her tan cargo pants as she threw away her tray. 

She sat back at her table, alone. She liked being alone, why be with someone who doesn't know how to treat you instead of treating yourself? She put on her Airpod Max as she hummed Jocelyn Flores by xxxtentacion. 

she sat in the back of the class with her head down listening to her playlist. She was writing in her science notes when a slight tap on her shoulder made her jolt a bit, no one talked to her. "we're partners," Ethan stared at her waiting for her to scooch over. "Oh Sorry," she said in a whisper just enough so he could hear her. She scooched over a bit and moved the headphones off one ear. 

he sat down and opened his science notebook and his laptop. on the cover of his notebook were drawings of skeletons, hearts, eyes, everything you could imagine.. "you like art?" syri whispered giving direct eye contact. "no shit," ethan rolled his eyes causing her to look back at her work, not letting out a single peep. 

"ok so the project is on the prothallium theorem," he spoke as she nodded her head. "we have to make a poster or a vision board on it," he spoke as she nodded again. she walked up to the teacher's desk to grab a cardboard box and walked back to the shared table. ethan typed away on his phone as she cut up pieces of cardboard. "are you gonna do any work?" she asked him turning to look at him

"yea just gimme a sec," he waved her off before doing his streaks showing syri in the picture. she rolled her eyes and held her knees up to her chest as she looked for inspos from pinterest on her big blue 5th gen ipad. he looked at her ipad every once and a while as he cut out the organism stickers syriauna drew. he thought she was a surprisingly good artist , but he wasn't ever gonna say that.

The bell rang causing everyone to get up, ethan wrote his number and address on a yellow sticky note before sticking it on her notebook it had "we'll work on the project at mine, Thursday 4pm,"

It was the end of the day, and Syriauna walked through the hallway with her backpack hanging on one shoulder. *BOOM* she was shoved into a locker causing her glasses to drop. As she tried to grab them the sound of glass crunching was heard right in front of her.

"Watch where your going, you little bitch," Tamara spoke as her goons bursted in to laughter. Syriauna picked up her things as she rolled her eyes and dusted off her tan strawberry shortcake shit and her tan converse.

Tamara and her friends, Rihanna, Michelle, and Tierra followed her outside the door. Syriauna began to speed walk to her father's car. Until, Tamara pushed her in the mud. "oops! maybe wear a different choice of clothes next time" Tamara and her goons giggle as everyone looked and laughed.

Syriauna dropped her things and clocked the bitch straight into the mud ruining her makeup and her hair. Everyone's mouths gaped open, as laughter erupted from the students.Tamara sat there stuck, as Syriauna walked to her dad's car. she let out a little giggle as she sat in the car staring at tamara as everyone clowned her.

It was 4:30, Syriauna was getting ready to head over to Ethan's home. She slid on her old skool vans and her socks before freshening herself up. she had on some tan cargo shorts and a random black graphic tee.

Syriauna headed to her father's car before texting the teenager she was on her way. Syriauna pulled into his driveway and lightly knocked on the door.

"Hey! Come right in," Eryka led her up where her brother was. "Okay, so the project is on the prothallium theorem okay?" Ethan held the notebook and blue mechanical pencil in his hand. 2 girls busted into ethans room and ran over to syriauna

They began to ask Syriauna questions. "Do you like my brother? y'all would be cute." Eryka lightly smiled as the continued to hang out. "bro don't start with dat," Ethan rolled his eyes.

"uh, I don't think he'd go for"— "ur so fucking cute!!" This boosted her confidence a bit. The girls continued to hang out until a knock was heard on Eryka's door.

"mommy said do the dishes so bye," notti spoke from the bed.

"adonis, you do it. im  talking to my friends," Eryka whined at her twin brother.

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

Syriauna couldn't lie, she could agree notti was overly attractive. The three boys came into the room with 2 blunts and a lighter. "Y'all tryna smoke?" Ddot spoke as he stared at Emerson.

"I don't know— cmon don't be pussy." Khalil smirked at Syriauna. She huffed as the blunt was handed to her. Ethan held onto the blunt as he stood behind her.

She inhaled the smoke, swiftly blowing it out. a few coughs were heard from the girl causing the guys to laugh.

They were all gone. eryka an darrian were making out in the corner as camilla an khalil were in the bathroom.

Leaving both Syriauna and notti in the room,sitting on opposite sides, notti finally decided to speak up. "So.. uh you like math?"

"Not really a math person,.." Syriauna shrugged an picked at the skin on her fingers. "I could teach you," Ethan smirked as he got up and walked over to Syriauna. he was interupted as someone screamed "Adonis, come wash these damn dishes!" Crismely spoke from the kitchen. Notti rolled his eyes and waved to the girl to go wash the dishes.

" sorry about that, I— "no, no, your good, maybe next time..?" Syriauna's awkward smile beamed at him as he continuously scratched his hair. He cleared his throat and the tension in the room rose more.

Before he reached the step, he ran back up to ask the girl for her number. "Yo, could I get your number and we can maybe... talk sometime..?" Notti pulled out his Midnight 14.

"Oh, nah, but you can get my instas." Syriauna typed her insta into his phone. She changed Ethan left the room, satisfied with his results and with a sly smirk on his face.

The following Monday, Syriauna sat in her usual spot in the left corner of the room. They were currently learning about Supernovae.

"Class, could you tell me the exact definition of a supernova?" Mr. Buford stood up as he walked around the classroom examining the students notes.

"Ah, Syriauna," Causing Syriauna's head to raise up from her desk.

"Um, I didn't really raise my— Nevermind, could you restate that question?" Syriauna tapped her pencil against the table.

"Give me the exact definition of a Supernova." Mr. Buford leaned back in his chair with his feet on his desk.

"Oh okay," she cleared her throat before she began to speak. "Supernovas also known as supernovae are remnants from exploded stars, the light from the supernovae could potentially light up a whole galaxy and has 580 billion times as much luminosity as the sun."

"Excellent!" Mr. Buford turned to his board.

"smart ass," a couple people laughed and threw paper balls into Syriauna's hair, someone even threw a note.

Syriauna unfolded the note and read it. 'UGIS BITCH!' Syriauna squinted her eyes at the letters, what was ugis and why was it thrown at her? she looked back at notti he looked away letting her know he threw the note, and wrote it.

(decided to revise some things!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ฟฝ...
206K 4.4K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ
17K 658 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
17.5K 297 17
Boys love boys