I Love You No Matter What You...

By NilarAung134930

Porsche:Do you disgust me now,Kinn?That I have became a monster. Kinn:Ofc not,kitty.I love you,I still do.Rem... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(Last chapter)

Chapter 6

703 27 18
By NilarAung134930

When he saw what he saw, his anger boiled. Two men, two ugly fucking men were looking at his kitty with lust eyes. How can he not be angry when his kitty was getting eye rape? No fucking way in fucking hell!!

But at the same time, the food arrived making Porsche smiled.

Porsche : Thank you for the food.

He didn't wait a sec and dig into the food. Bc of his fangs, whenever Porsche eat, he covers his mouth with his hand and chews while his mouth is close ofc.

While Porsche was eating without any worries, Kinn, Vegas and Pete has turned on their overprotective modes.

After the breakfast, Kinn and Vegas pay the bills with each half. They get up from their seats.

Vegas : Pete, take Porsche with you and go to the car.

Pete : Got it.

Porsche : What are you two going?

Kinn : You don't need to worry, kitty. Just go, ok?

Porsche nods and left with Pete. Kinn and Vegas walk to the men. While walking to them, they take out their guns. Their bodies start to shake.

Kinn : You like to stare at my kitty, huh?

Man 1 : N.....no...

Kinn : Then what?.

Man 2 : I....it's....just....

Kinn : You two are getting on my nerves.

Kinn pointed the gun on one of the men forehead but someone holds on his shoulder.

Kinn : What?

Vegas : Don't make a scene here,Kinn.

Kinn took a deep breath and remove the gun from the man's forehead.

Vegas : You don't need to worry about them,Kinn. Leave them to me. You trust me, right?

Kinn : Fine. And you..,my cousin is worse than me. From today, you'll be living in hell so,good luck.

Kinn smirks follows by Vegas. After saying that, they both left from there and go to the car. They sit like before and found Porsche already sleeping on Pete's shoulder.

Kinn : I see, he's asleep.

Pete :  Since we got here, he was yawning so I tell him to sleep on my shoulder.

Kinn smiles with Vegas and Pete. Kinn starts the car and drives back home.

Afew mins later, they arrived in front of the mansion. Kinn and Vegas come out of the car. Kinn open the car door of Pete's side and carry Porsche in bridal style. After Porsche was taken away by Kinn,Pete comes out.

Kinn : We'll be leaving.

Vegas : Ok,then take care.

The two couples separate from there. Kinn opens his room door and enter. After he got it,he close the door with his leg. He walks to the bed and put Porsche on it carefully,not wanting to wake him up.

Porsche growns and wraps his arms around Kinn's neck in his sleep.

Porsche : Mhm.... don't go...

Kinn chuckles and slowly puts away his kitty's hands from his neck. Then he takes off his coat and shirt,making himself shirtless. He lays beside Porsche and pulls him in his embrace, hugging him tightly. He kisses his head and......

Kinn : Love You,kitty.

Then fell asleep while hugging his kitty.

Time pass-2 days later.....

The whole family was in the living room including the bodyguards. Jell and other scientists were also there.

Vegas : So,you say the antitode is ready?

Jell : Yes,but....

Kinn : But what?

Jell took a deep breath and looks in Kinn's eyes which clearly look like a black hole.

Jell : The antitode might be difficult for him.

Kinn :vHow?

Jell : After he drinks the potion,his body will start to burn from the inside. Bc of the pain,he might lose control over himself and hurt the people around here.

Kinn : So,you mean,the antitode is painful. Didn't you find any other cure without pain?

Jell : I did but all my experiments failed without this one.

Kinn sighs, putting his hand on his forehead.

Kinn : How lone will the pain last?

Jell : For afew mins.

Kinn takes a deep breath and looks at Porsche who was beside him all the time. He saw Porsche's eyes which were filled with fear.

He holds his hand and looks into his kitty's black eyes.

Kinn : Are you ready,love? After this, you'll be normal as you want to be.

Porsche hardly nods his head. Kinn caress his cheeks...

Kinn : What's wrong? Are you scared?

Porsche shakes his head as no.

Porsche : What if I hurt you guys? What if I lost control and become a fully monster?What if I........

Porsche was cut off by Kinn,by putting his finger on Porsche's pink lips.

Kinn : You don't need to worry about anything,ok?

Porsche nods and Kinn continue.

Kinn : Even if you lost control,I'm here  for you. We are all here for you. So,don't worry,ok love?

Kinn looks at Jell with his deadly eyes.

Kinn : So after that, he'll get normal by himself,right?

Jell : After the pain finish,he will pass out. When he wakes up,he will be normal.

Kinn : That's all?

Jell nods following by the other scientists. Kinn looks at Big who was already looking at him. Kinn gives him an eye signal and Big nods, obeying his boss.

Big : Guards,get them.

The bodyguards capture them,hold their hands behind their backs and make them kneel down on the floor, making the scientists shock and speechless.

Jell : Arg!! Let go!Khun Kinn!! What is this?!!

Kinn : When did I say I would let you go?

Jell : W....what?

Kinn : Take them away.

Jell : Wait!Stop!Let go!! Arg!!

Jell and other scientists got drag away by the bodyguards and Big and Chan follow them who are their leaders.

Everyone were standing silently where ever they were. Kinn took the antitode bottle from the table which was in front of him.

Kinn : Ready,love?

Porsche nods but it was obvious that he was scared and Kinn knows that.

Kinn : Don't worry,love. We are all here for you.

Porsche takes a deep breath and smiles at him. Porsche takes the bottle from Kinn's hand and stands up. He drinks the potion in one go. Kinn was already standing beside him.

After Porsche finish,he drops the bottle and stays still. Kinn was waiting what will Porsche do next. Others were also the same as him.

Then Porsche breathe starts to get faster and faster by seconds. Kinn hugs him in his embrace to calm him down while others not saying a single word.

Kinn : It's ok,kitty. Calm down,you're strong,right?

Porsche : It's.....it's..h..hot...it's..ah...

Porsche was crying nonstop in Kinn's arms bc of the pain.

Kinn:It'll over soon,ok? Just afew more mins.

But the pain was just getting worse. Porsche start to lose control over himself and pushing Kinn but Kinn didn't let go and hug Porsche tightly.

But now,this Porsche is not their usual Porsche anymore. He pushes Kinn with all of his strength and he lands on his butt.(I laugh 😂 while I was writing this,even though this scene is a serious one)

Kinn : Arg!... Porsche!..

Porsche : Stay away!! Stay away from me!

Everyone got startled by Porsche. He was trying his best to control himself but it was just getting out of his hand.

He went crazy and started to destroy everything around him,making himself busy so,he won't hurt his family.

Kinn and others couldn't do anything except wait for him to pass out.

Afew mins later, Porsche finally stop and fell on the ground. Kinn run to him and take him in his arms.

Kinn : Finally...

Kinn hugs his kitty tightly like he would vanish anytime. Korn comes to his son.

Korn : Kinn,take Porsche to the room. He needs rest. I'll tell the bodyguards to clean the mess.

Kinn : Thank you,dad.

Korn smiles at him.

Korn:No need to thank me,son. Porsche is apart of our family now.

Kinn just nod and pick Porsche up in bridal style like he just pick up something light as a feather.

He goes to his room, leaving the others behind. He opens the door,enter and close it with his leg. He carefully puts Porsche on the bed and also covers him with a blanket. He kiss his forehead.

Kinn : Get well soon,love.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

That's it for today my lovely readers.
Thank you very much for waiting patiently.

Don't you think 🤔 this chapter is a little longer than usual ones.😁😁

Hope you enjoyed.
Pls do leave vote and comment 💖💖
It means a lot for me.

See you in next chapter 💖😘

Love you all 😘🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 201 5
It's a story about a rude boss Xue yang, who is a rich business man. Xue yang is an alpha. Xing chen is an omega. He lives with his father, Step sis...
795K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
50.5K 2.1K 10
Summary: They had always been in an ambiguous relationship. When the rumors reached its peak, Xiao Zhan was confronted by Wang Yibo about their rela...
165K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...