FINDING HOME IN YOU

deliciouspeach__ által

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... Több

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

31|➴Phone Call➴

2.7K 262 25
deliciouspeach__ által

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Abhimaan pushed the door open and looked at the fragile body turning and tossing on the bed. He frowned at first seeing her struggling. But for what?

Just then he realised, she was in her periods, then it must be painful.

He went inside silently and kept the food on the centre table. Way back to the door he looked at her still whimpering and tossing.

Sighing, he went down to his parents room and asked his mother for a hot water bag.

"What are you going to do with it? " Maheen asked, handing the bag to Abhimaan who was standing on the doorstep.

"For Rehana," He replied, taking the bag from his mother's hand and then raising his face to look at her.

"Is everything okay between you two?"

"Yes. After today everything will be more fine mom. Don't worry"

Maheen palmed his one cheek and smiled sadly.
"Just remember one thing, she is already broken from inside. Do not break her more if you can not joint the pieces. She lost her family at a very young stage, when we brought her here, she preserved herself by not talking, staying quiet all day and night. It was Divya and Hiya who tried to bring her from loneliness. She has gone through so much."

Abhimaan held Maheen's hand and kissed the backside of her palm.

"Just be with me mom. I love her. Trust me I'll never do anything to hurt her."

"I know. But the way you behaved yesterday at the breakfast table by telling her maid it's so disrespectful. "

"And I'm sorry about it. I'm ashamed of my behaviour. I should not have said those things to her. "

"I hope you two come back to your old selves."

"Yes mom" Abhimaan smiled and Maheen smiled back patting his shoulder.

"Also…  do inform her that we applied for the marriage registry certificate, it'll be out soon."

"Hmm" Nodding abhimaan left for the kitchen to prepare the hot water bag.

~♥~

"What? " Divya asked confusingly when Raunak didn't say anything, just keep looking at her.

"My diwali gift? Also you said you are going to give me my birthday gift" He said holding her hands and bringing the finger close to his lips.

Divya forgot to take a few breaths as his warm soft lips touched her finger one by one. Her eyes wanted to shut the lashes down but her hearts wanted to see it.

"Will give it tomorrow promise" She said when he intertwined their fingers.

"No, I want it today. Now" He said and looked at her.

"But I don't have anything with me right now" She pouted looking down at her lap.

"You have"

"I have? What? " She asked, raising her face to look at his eyes, which had an amusing shine.

"A kiss would be fine" As soon as the words rolled down from his lips, Divya felt her body stiffened.

"If you're okay with it. " He continued to untangle their hands from each other.

Divya blinked several times and started thinking about what to do?

It's just a kiss.
Just a kiss Divya.
It won't hurt.
But he will be so happy.
Just a kiss Divya.
Just one kiss and he will be happy.

For thinking of making him happy, she forgot that she is degrading her respect. There is nothing between them as of now. Not even they did confess. Divya is just aware about her own feelings, not his. Still decided to make him happy just because she loves him.

"Okay" She whispered and shifted closer to him.

"You will not regret it later, right! " He asked cupping her cheeks and she shook her head.

"Think once again Divya. If you say yes this time. I won't be back out, neither will I let you" He said looking at her lips and eyes one by one.

Divya smiled and went closer to him.

Holding his biceps she placed her lips over his and stayed there for some second before pulling them but she couldn't come out as he grabbed her face and slammed his lips against her.

Her hands automatically went to encircle around his neck and he pulled her body closer to him, causing her to sit on his lap, pressing her body with his.

Raunak was like eating her, rather than kissing, while she was trying to match his speed.

Both of their hearts were beating in an insane speed at the close proximity when they could feel each other.

He moved his one hand from her cheek to her back and caressed the bare back.
Divya moaned inside his mouth at his warm touch in the cold wintry night. They're feeling at the edge of ecstasy and blood rushed from the veins to their face, making them red.

The plopping sound of their lips and wild breath was breaking the silence while they were busy tasting each other's mouths.

The way Divya was moaning at his acts, he was sure she already had fallen for him.
He too was in the same boat. He does not want to hurt the poor soul by torturing him for what her parents and family caused to him. But he also can not let her go. He needs her for himself. He needs her to love and cherish her forever. Also it's true that he needs her to burn Suryavanshi's heart alive by watching her with their enemy's son.

A devilish smile came to his lips.

While Divya hugged him after coming out from the kiss to take breaths.

~♥~

"You got home safely? " Hiya sent the message after a lot of debate with her mind and heart and looked at the screen shyly.

She scrunched her brows as there was no sign of him. The last seen of him was at 6:00 pm before they came to her house.

Pouting her lips she whined and thought to switch off the phone. But a message popped on the screen with the message tone.

She smiled seeing reply
"Yes. Hope you had your dinner? "

"Yes," She replied, biting her lips.

"Good to know."

"Are you going to sleep? "

"Ahhh…  I usually went to bed at 11 or 12 . So no. "

"Then what're you going to do now? "

After sending the message Hiya felt so silly of herself by asking this question and regretted immediately.

"Have some work to do before sleeping"

"Ohh then bye"

"No. Its okay if you want to say something"

Vihaan smiled at himself as he was typing for more than minutes. Usually he checked the messages and tried to reply to them in just a few minutes.

"Huh…  nothing important. Just saying… 
Good night, take care of yourself. "

Sending the message she directly switched off her phone and took a calm breath.

What is happening to me?
Why am I behaving like this?
Why did I feel so different around him?
Oh my god what is this?

She buried her face In her fluffy pillow and smiled shyly.

While Vihaan was confused and surprised about what happened to her.
She was saying something right?
Then suddenly good night?
What is this girl?
Ughhhhh

Throwing the phone on the bed he went inside the washroom to take a splash of water so that he could complete his pending  works.

~♥~

"I have college tomorrow" Ishani yawned as he was in no mood to cut the call and she was feeling sleepy.

"It's just 10 Ishani" Ayaan replied checking the time.

"I know. But I'm so tired today please"

"Okay okay. Do not say please to anyone until it's necessary."

"Hmm" Ishani hummed in response as her eyes got closed while talking with Ayaan on the phone.

"Ishani"

"Lagta hai so gayi hai"
(I think she slept)
A smile formed on his lips and imagined how she would look while sleeping.

What happened in the evening at puja scared Ayaan to death. Thanks to Rehana who saw her and gained everyone's attention.

He sighed, feeling sad for her.
"She deserves better treatment not Bhai's cold shoulder. " He mumbled to himself then shook his head.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope my Fam-jam are doing good in their personal, professional or educational life.
So sorry for updating after more than 10 days, from the last one.
But couldn't help in it.
I got so busy in my new routine and all the university stuffs and all that can't able to manage like before.
You know the changes happened when the environment change.
So yeah it's of difficult for me to balance everything like before.
But I'll definitely try to update once or twice in a week (maybe) as for now few months.
Let me settle well then I'll be back with alternative two days update.
Till then please maaf kar dena apne author ko.
And most probably the chapters will be on the weekends from now on. But I'll definitely upload the announcement of chapter before uploading.
Thank you for always being there with me. I hope you all will stay with me jab tak main yaha hu.
Enjoy the chapter....

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
24K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people 💕 This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❤️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
326K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
18.4K 979 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...