꧁❤𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒯ℯ𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃...

Por jeonhaeyi

"You can't escape from me kitten....because i fucking own you.. " Its a story of a girl yn and her psychopat... Más

Teaser.
🥀. i
🥀 . ii
🥀 . iii
🥀. iv
🥀. v
🥀. vi
🥀. vii
🥀. viii
🥀. ix
🥀. x
🥀. xi
🥀. xii
🥀. xiii
🥀. xiv
🥀 . xv
🥀. xvi
🥀. xvii🔞
🥀. xviii
🥀. xix
🥀. xx
🥀. xxi
🥀. xxii
🥀. xxiii
🥀. xxiv
🥀. xxv
🥀. xxvi
🥀. xxvii 🔞⚠️
🥀. xxviii ( Climax )
🥀 . xxix
🥀. xxx
🥀. xxxi
🥀. xxxii
🥀. xxxiii🔞
🥀.xxxiv
🥀.xxxv
🥀. xxxvi🔞
🥀. xxxvii
🦋. Need your attention 🦋
🥀. xxxix
🥀. XL
🥀. XLI
🥀. XLII
🥀. Ending ❤

🥀. xxxviii

3.5K 111 19
Por jeonhaeyi

(A/n - Just 4 to 5 chapters more and it will be the end... Hope you are enjoying it.. Love you all...💜)

The hottest couple of the night were here gaining everyone's attention and the spotlight.

You entered inside the banquet and you were mesmerized by its beauty. It was so huge and spacy. The lights were  twinkling like stars on that white tomb.

It was looking like a castle. In which you were the queen and your husband was your charming king.

Yn - " Tae its so beautiful... I must say Jiminshi 's choice is damn good. "

You said looking at him with glistening eyes.

Taehyung - " Yeah...i agree... He had planned it so elegantly. "

Suddenly Jimin and Jk and Hae yi came outside gaining both of your attention.

Jimin - " Happy birthday bro... "
He greeted him hugging him tightly.

Taehyung - " Thank you jimin.....leave me you chick.. I can't breath. "

Jimin broke the hug and laughed at him giving him his sweetest mochi smile.

Jimin - " Sorry.. I got excited... Btw did you like the surprise ? "

Taehyung - " Love it... Its very beautiful and mesmerizing.... Thank you so much for the surprise Jimin.. "

Jimin - " No.. After everything happened i thought why not give a beautiful break for it... And too your best friend Jk came after years. "

He said looking at jk.

Taehyung - " Yeah.. You are right.. "

You were overwhelmed seeing their interactions. You felt lucky that you are the part of this happy family.

You cleared your throat to gain Jimin 's attention.

Jimin - " Oh pretty.... You are here too... I am sorry i didn't recognize... I thought how come an angel came here.. "

You chuckled at his not so serious flirty comment.

Yn - " You know how much i missed your flirty comments.. "

Jimin - " Is that so ? Then let me load you with those tonight.. "

You noticed Hae yi who was standing beside Jk. You and Taehyung met with them. Jimin already introduced them to everyone in the party and Jk and Hae yi get familiar with everyone.

Yn - " Hae yi don't tell me you knew about the party ? "

Hae yi - " Oh not really i get to know this evening by Mr. Jeon.. "

Jimin - " So beautiful ladies... Give me the honour to escort you both inside the venue ? "

He asked offering his both hands to them. You both accepted it happily.
But little did Jimin know that he left their husbands behind dumbfounded.

Jk - " Is he like that always ? "
He asked looking at their disappearing figure.

Taehyung chuckled at him - " Yeah... He is always good with girls... He can really melt anyone's heart......Let's go.."

Jk nodded his head and they both entered inside the venue.

After entering inside the venue you and Hae yi came back to your respective husbands. Atlast Taehyung eyes went on his hyungs.

He went over them. Now You, Taehyung, jk, Hae yi, Jimin,  Yoongi, Jin,  Namjoon, Hoseok were sitting on a large table chit chatting over things.

Taehyung - " Yn.. Jk and Hae yi meet my hyungs... Kim Namjoon.. Kim Seokjin... Jung Hoseok.. They are my best mentors as well as my brothers.. "

Namjoon, Hoseok,  Jin greeted you all.

Taehyung - " And hyung she is my wife Kim Yn... He is my best friend from school days.. Jeon Jungkook and her wife Jeon Hae yi.. "

You all got interacted very well in less time. It was looking like a large joint family which was made by love, trust and dedication.

(A/n - Everyone is dressed in white as you know the theme is white..)

Now that you all got familiar with each other you can say that you really got lucky to have them in your life. A large big family.. Which you can adore your whole life.

Taehyung met everyone in the party as everyone greeted him and offered him gift heartedly.

Jimin - " Taehyung shall we cut the cake ? "

Taehyung - " Oh yeah sure.. "

You all went to a large table where a large 5 tiers cake was placed beautifully. The cake was combination of vanilla and chocolate. It was decorated lavishingly.

Taehyung cutted the cake as everyone clapped for him. One by one he feeded everyone. They were enjoying their moments happyily.

Jimin - " Taehyung... a Gucci shoes for you from my side.. "
He said handling him a packet.

Jk - " A Celine dress set from our side.."

Namjoon - " A Rolex watch from my side.. "

Jimin - " Thank god... Namjoon hyung bought it in its condition... Hope you didn't broke it hyung.. "

Namjoon - " Yah.. You brat.. "

Everyone laughed at his comment.

Hoseok - " A Dior set from my side.. "

Yoongi - " From my side you are getting your favourite Tiffany bracelet and a necklace for Yn.. "

Yn & Taehyung - " Oh... Thank you Hyung.. "

Jin - " Yah you brat... Don't you wanna see my gift...?"

Taehyung - " Sure hyung.. "

Jin handed him keys. - " Mercedes-Benz from my side..that too Red.. "

Taehyung took the keys from his hand excitedly.

Taehyung - " Woah.. Hyung you remember my favorite brand....Thank you hyung.. "

Taehyung - " Thank you everyone for such wonderful gifts... I appreciate them.. "

Hae yi - " Yn.. Where us your gift ? "

She whispered in her ears.

Yn - " Its a secret.. "

Hae yi - " Oh really....something on bed.."
She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Yn - " Aish! You naughty... I will tell you later.. "

Hae yi - " Okie okie i am waiting.. "

You were entertaining some guests.. While others were too busy in their things. When suddenly a girl approached Taehyung.

By her looks we can say that she was looking elegant... Beautiful... And Sexy.. Anyone can melt under her beauty..

(A/n - Not more than Yn.. Right ?🤭 )

She was wearing a long bodycon white shimmering slit gown which was fitting her curve. The slit in her dress was revealing her long sexy legs.

Blue eyes and delicate cheeks. She was looking perfect gaining every man's attention in the party.

Holding a large bouquet of roses she came towards Taehyung.

?? - " Umm... Hello Mr. Kim.. Happy birthday... "

She said handling him the bouquet.

Taehyung - " Thank you... But i am sorry i wouldn't recognize you... "

He asked scrunching his eyebrows.
When there everyone was looking at her. Taehyung was not even bothered to look at her precisely. He was looking at her as a normal women.

Though she was looking beautiful and sexy... but for him her wife is the most beautiful women in this world. He can't get enough of his wife's beauty.

That much he hold love for her. For him his wife is everything . In his whole life he wouldn't find any life partner like her.

And he felt lucky to have her in his life.

?? - " Oh... I am Isobel.. Business partner of Park Jimin... "

Taehyung - " Oh... Hello Ms. Isobel.. Nice to meet you... Thank you for coming in the party.. "

Isobel - " My pleasure Mr. Kim.. Umm.. Should we have a drink to commemorate your birthday ? "

Taehyung hesitated for her offer but she insisted him. As she is a business partner... He shouldn't degrade her proposal.

Taehyung - " Sure.. "

They both were holding a glass of wine which she bought for themselves.

Isobel - " You know Mr. Kim i didn't met you in person.. I only heard your name... And today i got to know you are very handsome.. "

She said smiling sexily.

Taehyung - " Thank you Ms. Isobel.. "

Isobel - " We can talk formally Taehyung... You can call me Isobel.. "

Taehyung - " No Ms. Isobel.. I think that as a business partner...we should keep formalities between us... We are not even friends.. "

Isobel - " But we met right... So we can be friends Taehyung.. "

Taehyung - " No... I don't guess so.. "

Isobel - " Oh i am so sorry Mr. Kim if i am making you uncomfortable.. "

Taehyung - " I- Its fine.. "

Isobel - " So Mr. Kim i guess you are single yet... So can i ask you for a dance..?"

Taehyung - " Huh ? "

You were drinking on your wine when you noticed a girl was approaching your husband. You shrugged her thinking that  she might be his business friend or something.

But she started to get on your nerves when she was trying to get close to your husband. She was talking with him continuously touching his hands and shoulders. Laughing like a maniac on her own words.

And you can see that your husband was feeling uncomfortable with her presence.

You decided to go and confront her. And show her that this man belongs to you.

You went towards him and wrapped your hands in his arms.

Yn - " Honey... Where were you ? "

Taehyung looked at you being astonished as how come you came here. He was thinking that hope you won't mind him talking to a girl.

Taehyung - " Oh yn.. "

Yn - " Yeah... Honey... i am.. "

Taehyung Understood that you came here being jealous from Isobel. He smiled internally seeing your jealousy. Somewhere he was feeling proud of you.

Meanwhile Isobel was standing there being clueless.

Taehyung - " Umm... Sorry Ms. Isobel... But i would like to dance with my "Wife" ...would you please excuse us?"

Isobel got shocked as he was already married. Though she understood that she doesn't have any chance at him.

Isobel gritted her teeth in anger. She was mad at something. Maybe on the fact that the man on whom she was hitting was already married.

She lost her chance. But putting a fake smile she moved aside and paved their way. Seeing their disappearing figure she fisted her fingers while boiling in anger.

Taehyung holded your hand and took you towards the floor and took a mic.

Taehyung - " Hello everyone... Thank you for coming in my party. Hope you are enjoying it... But i want everyone attention here for a moment. "

Everyone diverted their attention to him.

Taehyung looked at you with his loving eyes pouring all his love for you.

Taehyung - " Yn... My love... My wife... My everything... I want to say something to you..

When i didn't met you at first... I was nothing but a rude and cold jerk... And no one knows me better than kook... I agree... But the moment you came into my life... On first day when i saw you in the corridor of our university... My eyes got stucked on you... It was love at first sight... And from that day i decided to make you mine forever...

Though i tried many times but you were hard to get * he chuckled * unlike other girls... that's the reason i loved you...Sometimes i acted like a bad guy in your life but at the same time i was thankful that you always forgives me.... And i do till now.. But though numerous of hurdles... You are finally mine.. And i want you to cherish for my whole life.. Whatever moments i live i want to live with you.. Whatever tomorrow may be, let me live it with you....

Whatever the path, I will follow them with you.....let me live in your memories, let me live in your dreams....Lastly i want you to live in my heart as one soul... I LOVE YOU KIM YN... ... "

Your eyes got teared hearing his such heart felt confession. He really loves you so much. You can't express your feelings like the way he did for you... Maybe you love him but he love you harder.

Everyone's heart got melted by his each melting words. How come a man can love a girl to this extent. You are his everything and every need he wants in life.

Without you he is nothing... Without him you are alone. You both complete each other in every aspect. Kim Yn only belongs to Kim Taehyung.

You can't hold more of yourself and ran towards him hugging him tightly in your embrace.

He wrapped his hands around your waist as you both shared a loving hug.
He looked in your eyes and peck your lips and eyes swallowing your each tears which he hates.

Taehyung - " I don't like your tears princess.. "

Yn - " I love you too... Love.. "

He smiled and again hug you.

Everyone clapped for them. As a perfect couple they both deserve each other they both deserve each others love.

But there was someone who was boiling in anger... Isobel. She can't bear the sight in front of her.

Isobel - " Tonight I will make you mine Kim Taehyung.. "

Jimin - " Agh! These guys are making me feel single.. "
He whined crying dramatically.

Yoongi - " What's new in it... You are single ass.. "

Everyone laughed at him.

Jimin - " Look who is talking like he kept his wife and children at home... "

Yoongi - " You never know.. "

Namjoon - " Means are you married? "

Jin - " Yah you didn't invited us.."

Yoongi - " Ugh! You guys are noisy... I was joking.. "

Hoseok - " Gosh... "

🦋Attention please!

Guys as you all know this book is going to end in some days. So i am thinking to write another book... On Jeon Jungkook ....but i am confused between two stories which one i should write first.

1. Enemy to lovers
Or
2. Cold husband

You all can share your opinion on this. And suggest me which topic you want to read.. I will write on that topic. And jk stans get ready for it......well i am a jk stan.. 🤭

~jeonhaeyi💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

305K 12.6K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
451K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
2.4M 86.4K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
254K 7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...