๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ || ๐— .๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›...

By hydrangeatrees

"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

-ห‹ห เผป DISCLAIMER เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 001 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 003 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 004 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 005 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 006 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 007 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 008 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 009 เผบ หŽหŠ-

-ห‹ห เผป 002 เผบ หŽหŠ-

1.9K 86 103
By hydrangeatrees

"Garret!"

back when Y/n and Mike were 12 years old they went on a little camping trip.

Garret was running around the campground with his bright orange airplane while Y/n and the rest of Mikes family had some hamburgers.

"how about some burger with that ketchup?" Mikes dad commented as he watched his wife slather her burger with the ketchup.

Mikes mom laughed and looked back at the kids. "everything is better swimming in ketchup, right, guys?" she winked at them.

Mike smiled and started nodding with his mother until Y/n spoke up.

"no way." Y/n shook her head while wiping her mouth. "mayo is the way to go." she took a bite out of her hamburger.

Mike changed his decision and pointed at Y/n while nodding his head.

Mikes mom gasped and looked at her. "you are so wrong, missy." as she placed the ketchup bottle down, she accidentally kicked over her glass of coke. "woah!"

she quickly put the glass back up and looked at the kids. "going to grab a towel, go watch your brother, okay?" she pointed towards Garret while walking to their tent.

"okay!" Mike answered enthusiastically.

the two teens looked over at Garret still running around with his airplane. "Garret!" Mike stood up from the picnic bench, Y/n following along.

suddenly, a yellow frisbee came flying towards their section of the camp. Mike and Y/n ran over and Mike picked up the frisbee, momentarily taking his eyes off of his brother.

Y/n stood over Mike as he grabbed the frisbee and looked around the campsite. she furrowed her eyebrows when she couldn't see Garret and then heard a car start up.

Mike stood up and turned around, looking for his brother. "Garret?" he called out.

the two started walking to where the car is and picked up their pace a little. "Garret?" Y/n tried.

when they got close enough to the car, they saw Mikes little brother in the backseat.

"Garret!" they both yelled and started running towards the car.

when the car was to far away, the teens stopped and stared as it drove off.

"Garret!"

"hello!" Y/n yelled into Mikes house as she walked in.

"hi!" Abby yelled back, not taking her eyes off of the tv in front of her.

the woman smiled softly and walked towards the table where Mikes currently sat by. Y/n leaned down slightly and made eye contact with the man. "hey" she greeted him softly.

Mike looked up from the card that Steve had given him and smiled at her. "hi."

Y/n sat down on a chair next to him with a groan. "there was this lady today at my store that was so annoying!" she complained as she started taking off her name tag.

"yeah?" Mike mused. "what'd she do?" he gently played with the card in his hands.

Y/n rolled her eyes and leaned forward on the table. "she kept asking for a dress that we had in our store, like, three years ago!" she leaned back in her chair and pulled her head to the side. "she would not stop asking about it."

Mike chuckled slightly and bit his lip. "aunt Jane, again." he told her.

Y/n sat up straight in her chair and gasped. "are you kidding? what did that bitch want now?"

"Y/n!" Mike whisper yelled at her and discreetly pointed at Abby.

the woman rolled her eyes and grinned. "oh, calm down, she was going to learn that word anyways."

Mike raised a brow and stood up from his chair. he walked over to a drawer and pulled it open. he grabbed some papers and threw them on the table in front of Y/n.

the woman looked a little confused at Mike as he sat down with a sigh and pointed at the papers.

Y/n turned them towards her and pulled them closer. Family Court Matter is the first thing she read.

her eyes widen and she glanced over at Abby. "are you kidding me?!" she whisper yelled at Mike and read the cover. "is she crazy?"

"i thought we already established that." Mike sighed again and looked at Steves card. "i'm gonna call for the job to make me look better in front of a judge." he placed his home phone on the table.

Y/n snapped her head up from the paper. "job? what job?" she asked. Mike froze and bit his lip. "Mike!" she whisper yelled at him.

Mike punched in Steve's number and held the phone to his ear. "sorry, i can't talk." he mouthed to her and pointed to the phone.

Y/n looked at him in disbelief and rolled her eyes. "uh, hi, Mr. Raglan this is Mike." Mike spoke into the phone.

"Mr. i can't work nights."

"right." Mike rolled his eyes. "i was just calling to see if that job you offered was still available." he nervously tapped the card on the table.

Y/n reached for the card and placed it down, holding his hand instead and rubbing her thumb gently over the back of his hand.

Mike smiled softly towards her and listened to Steve.

"yes! it absolutely is. why have you had a change of heart?"

Mike suddenly turned slightly in his chair and looked at Abby, who was still watching the tv. "how soon could i start?"

◦ ◦ ◦

Y/n was in Mikes car, going to his new job at the middle of the night. Mike had asked her to come with him for some support as it would only be the two of them at this place.

Mike held a paper in his hand that had the location of this company.

"let me give you a little back story. this place was huge in the 80's with the kids."

Mike drove them out of town and to a place where Y/n doesn't recognise. "you planning on killing me here?" Y/n glance out the window.

Mike turned his head towards her and smirked.

"it has been shut down for years, the only reason why they haven't given it the old wrecking ball treatment is because the owner is a bit of uh... he's kind of a sentimental guy i guess."

Mike packed the car and took the keys out of the ignition. Y/n and Mike both got out of the car and walked towards the building.

"just can't bring himself to let it go yet. yeah... had some trouble with break ins over the years drunks and vagrants mostly, not ideal."

Mike unfolded the paper he had and opened the gate with some keys.

"the security system is dated but fully functional."

Y/n opened the door and walked into the building. she looked at the letters 'welcome' that was above an arch.

"flood lights outside, cameras inside and outside, fair warning... the electricity is a bit iffy."

Y/n and Mike walked to a door that had a sign reading 'staff only'. they walked in and Y/n looked down the hallway. "this isn't creepy at all." she whispered to herself.

as Y/n walked along the hallway, Mike stopped by a couple of outdated posters on the wall.

"anything happens... there's a breaker in the main office, just flip it."

the two finally arrived at the office and Mike flipped on the breaker, making the lights outside and inside turn on.

"uhh... i guess that's about it. you know... the rest is pretty easy. just keep your eyes on the monitors and keep people out. piece of cake."

Y/n sat down in a chair in front of multiple 80's tvs. she flipped a switch and the tvs all turned on.

Mike came over and leaned on the table, one hand on the table and the other on the back of Y/n's chair.

Y/n pressed a button making one of the screens flip through multiple cameras.

"so... i will catch you on the flip side! hopefully..."

Y/n was walking around the office, looking around while Mike was leaning on one of his hands and flipping through the security cameras.

"this is what i'm going to do?" he sighed and leaned back in the chair. "just sit here and watch through the security cameras?"

Y/n didn't answer him and looked at one of the tvs in the room that wasn't a security tv. she crouched down and saw a videotape that had her friends name written on it.

"Mike, look at this." she called him over.

Mike rolled the seat over to her and saw the videotape. "that's not... creepy at all." he said sarcastically.

the woman turned on the tv and put the tape in. she backed up a bit and hit Mikes knee, making her stumble a bit.

Mike wrapped an arm around her waist and sat her down in his lap. Y/n yelped quietly, not expecting this from him.

before she could say anything, some 80's retro music started playing on the tv.

a text came up on the screen 'Freddy's Security Training'

"welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria." the woman on the screen spoke.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, she swears she has heard that name before.

"a magical place for kids and grown up, where fantasy and fun come to life. if you're watching this video, it means you've been selected as Freddy's newest security guard!"

Mike scratched the back of his head and pulled Y/n even closer to him. "congratulations! we're going to have so much fun together!"

the scenery changed and now the woman was walking past some kids that were playing old arcade games. "the genius that created Fazbear Entertainment opened Fazbears Pizzeria to indulge in his two greatest passions."

"family friendly fun and cutting edge animatronic technology."

Mike snort chuckled a little at the fact and leaned his forehead against Y/n's back.

"state of the art robotic engineering, enables our characters to interact with guests in truly life like action."

Y/n cringed slightly at the woman's face. "why are her eyes so... wide? it looks like they about to pop out."

Y/n could feel Mike shaking behind her out of laughter.

"while cleverly concealed, rechargeable lithium cells give them limited space to roam free." yhe scene changed again and now she was in front of some stage.

"let's introduce you to the stars of the show!" she pressed a big red button that had 'showtime' written above it.

when she pressed the button, the tv started glitching and the two couldn't see anything.

Y/n groaned and leaned forward, starting banging on the side of the tv to hopefully make it work again.

when the tv got back to normal, she sat back down on Mikes lap and crossed her arms.

"adorable, aren't they?" the woman in the tape chuckled. "protecting these cuddly critters, in the priority technology that brings them to life, is now your sacred duty."

Mike blinked at the screen in boredom and started playing with the hem of Y/n's shirt instead. "keep them safe, and help insure that Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzeria is here to delight, dazzle and entertain for-"

the tv started glitching again but instead of banging on the tv, Mike just nodded his head and pursed his lips. "alright." he mumbled.

Y/n stood up from his lap and turned off the tv. she started going through some of the things on the cart that the tv sat on while Mike stood up and walked to some lockers.

Mike opened the locker and the first thing he saw was the most terrifying thing of all. he screamed and jumped, closing the locker in a hurry.

Y/n's head snapped towards him. "what?" she asked and stood up, walking to him.

the man sighed and opened the locker again. Y/n jumped back slightly when she saw the statue inside of the locker.

there was a statue of a boy with white buckteeth and he was holding some balloons in one hand and a sign that said 'Ballon Boy' in the other.

Y/n placed a hand on her chest and exhaled deeply. "that is absolutely terrifying." she huffed.

Mike reached into the locker and turned the statue around, so it was facing away from them. he looked down and saw a security vest hanging from a hanger inside.

he took it out and held it up. Y/n placed her head on his shoulder and looked down at the vest. "you're going official." she ruffled his hair a little. "no turning back now." she laughed and pushed his head.

Mike laughed and fixed his hair. he took the vest off the hanger and put it on. he grabbed two flashlights and tossed one to Y/n. "come on, let's explore."

Y/n caught the flashlight with ease and nodded her head. "yes sir."

they walked down the hallway again and walked into the restaurant. Mike walked to where the prizes where while Y/n walked to the wall full of pictures.

she pointed her flashlight at the drawings, that looked like kids drew, and furrowed her eyebrows.

she looked at the one picture of a cupcake that had eyes and teeth and then at a picture that seemed to be an oversized bear with a microphone.

her eyes suddenly widen as she realised where she was. "this is Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria." she turned around and pointed her flashlight at Mike. "this is Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!" she repeated.

Mike looked at her weird and smiled at her while he walked to the woman. "yes? i know that." he nodded his head and looked at the drawings.

"no you don't understand." Y/n shook her head. "we're in the Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!" she exclaimed.

Mike pointed his flashlight in her face making her blink at the light. "i know that, it's now my job."

Y/n moved Mikes flashlight out of her face and looked at him in disbelief. "mom and dad used to talk about this place!" she pointed her flashlights at the tables. "mom said that dad knew the owner."

"Henry knew the owner?" Mike asked a little confused.

"yeah-"

suddenly, a loud noise was heard from behind a red curtain. the two jumped and pointed their flashlights at the curtain.

Mike quickly wrapped one of his hands around Y/n's waist and pulled her closer to him. Y/n blushed slightly at the gesture but continued focusing on the curtain.

"hello?" Mike called out.

Y/n whipped her head towards him. "are you crazy?" she whisper yelled at him. "you don't call out hello when you're supposed to be alone!" she slapped his bicep.

"ow." he whined quietly.

"that's rule number one in horror films." she raised a finger.

"okay, okay." Mike rolled his eyes and slowly started walking to the curtain, dragging Y/n with him by the waist.

the two walked up some steps and Mike pulled back the curtain. they both jumped as they came face to face with a huge animatronic.

Y/n pointed her flashlight further inside the curtain and saw two others, a bear and a chicken holding a cupcake. "that's the cupcake!" she exclaimed quietly.

Mike looked at all of the robots in slight fear and pulled Y/n back. "alright, let's get back to the office." he closed the curtain and walked down the steps.

"what?" Y/n looked at the stage. "why? it's not like they're gonna jump you." she complained as Mike dragged her out of the restaurant and down the hallway.

"they have me the creeps." he shuddered and walked into the office.

◦ ◦ ◦

it had been over three hours since Y/n and Mike got to the place.

Mike sat in the security chair and slept quietly with Y/n curled up in his lap also asleep. he had his arms wrapped around her that would often squeeze every once in a while.

all of a sudden. a static noise started coming from the speakers, but the two didn't wake up.

Garret was playing with his orange plane as Mike and Y/n sat by a picnic table with Mikes parents eating some hamburgers.

"everything is better swimming in ketchup." Mikes mom spoke as she put a bunch of ketchup on her burger. "right, guys?" she smiled at the two.

little Y/n shook her head and wiped her mouth. "no way, mayo is the way to go." she took another bite out of her burger.

Mikes mom gasped and looked at her. "you are so wrong, missy." she placed the ketchup bottle down, knocking a soda can over. "go watch your brother, okay?" Mikes mom pointed at Mike as she walked into a tent.

both Mike and Y/n stood up.

retrieved a yellow frisbee.

a car driving away with Garret in the back.

the two ran towards the car. "Garret!" they both screamed as the car sped away.

Mike looked at Y/n and noticed how she had turned around.

he turned around and saw five kids, four boys, one girl. they were standing a couple of meters away from them and just staring.

"what is this?" Mike looked confused, this had never happened in his dream before. "who are you?" he asked.

when he got no reply, he pointed to where the car sped off. "that car." he looked at the kids. "did you see that car? did you see what happened?"

all of the kids stared at Mike before they suddenly turned their heads to Y/n.

Mike looked at Y/n and then back at the kids. the blond kid in a striped shirt slowly walked towards Y/n and grabbed her hand.

"did you see who took my brother?" Mike asked as the kid looked up at Y/n.

"Y/n-" Mike cut himself off when suddenly all of the kids took off running in different directions.

he blond kid taking Y/n with him.

"wait, no!" Mike quickly ran to where Y/n and the blond kid ran off.

Mike wasn't paying attention to where he was running and tripped over a rock, falling to the ground.

Mike fell to the hard floor and woke up from his dream.

"jesus!" Y/n exclaimed and crouched down next to him. "are you okay?" she placed a hand on his back.

she had woken up a couple of minutes before Mike had fallen out of his chair. the alarm on his watch beeped, telling them that it was 6 am.

Mike groaned and turned to alarm off and sat up. he looked up at Y/n and tilted his head slightly.

"you okay?" she asked again.

"ye- yeah..." he nodded his head and breathed heavily. "yeah, i'm fine."

◦ ◦ ◦

Y/n and Mike both walked into his home and sighed.

Max woke up and look at them. "hey." she greeted them.

"hey Maxi."

"hey Max." Mike hung up his new security vest and then sat down in his recliner seat while Y/n sat down by Max feet.

"so..." Max looked at the two. "how'd it go?" she asked with a grin.

Mike looked around a little lost before shaking his head. "uh... it was interesting." he answered.

Y/n only smiled at Max.

Max smiled back and stood up from the couch. "i should probably get out of here." she started walking to the clothing rack.

"hey." Mike called her back. "by the way, i do intend on paying you, eventually." he looked up at her.

Max pursed her lips and nodded her head. "it's okay." she said softly. "i know where you live." she joked.

Mike chuckled a little and looked at the tv. "thank you." Y/n whispered towards Max and followed her to the door.

Y/n sneakily pulled out 20 bucks from her pocket and shoved into Max's hand. "you deserve this."

Max looked at the money and shook her head. "no- i don't reall-"

Y/n shushed her and smiled. "just take it." she insisted.

Max sighed and nodded her head. "thank you." she smiled and walked out of the house.

••••
please do not forget to vote, it really motivates me to write more <3

i totally did not go to the theatre to watch fnaf for the second time 🤨

n e ways, i have been feeling extremely lazy and just kind of burnt out🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 8.4K 17
FNaF x Reader...(My first time doing one) I'll also Include Mike since he's part of FNaF ^___^ Enjoy~!!
501K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...
2.2K 103 6
Mike Schmidt x Female Reader After recalling an incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in your youth, you decide to go back to get closure. Along the way...
2K 39 11
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ...