Hate To Love You ~ Guro Reiten

By m_writ3s

In which the English footballer falls for her Norwegian teammate who at first she never got along with... mad... More

Intro <3
Where It Started
Still Going...
First Match
England
Back To The Blues
Date? Or No Date?
Chelsea's Finest
Nothing New
Answers?
Birthday Plans
Surprise!
Boxing Day 'Banter'
A Quite Life
To What I Love
Twenty Seven
Clash Day
Night Out
Catch Up Then
Arnold Clark Cup
Second Times a Charm
Moving In
Media
FA WSL Cup
Before You Go
Finalissima
Hard Times
I Love You
Battle Between Red And Blue
Miss You
Take That
Four Time Champs
Goodbye For Now
Just The Start (wwc part1)

Christmas Din Dins

1.3K 22 1
By m_writ3s

I got up nice and early today as it was time for the dinner with my Chelsea teammates. It was the day after our last match of the year and we won 3-2 against Reading who put up a good fight.

I started the day by making myself a smoothing bowl and blasting music in my Alexa. I was in good mood today which was nice. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I decided to try and let it dry naturally whilst i cleaned up my apartment. That took about an hour and a half and my hair was pretty much dry. But i still dried the rest of it with my dryer so i could start getting ready. I straightened my hair and did a half up half down. I got in my outfit which was a black top underneath a green blazer jacket and then a matching green skirt. I tried to make myself look a little bit Christmas-y. I did minimal makeup and then applied some lipgloss. I said i would pick up some of the girls. So i messaged the group chat asking who needed a lift. There were only three of them which surprised me. It was Guro, Zećira and Erin.

I reluctantly decided to pick up Guro first as she lived closest to me. I knew it would be awkward but i had to. I phoned her to tell her i was outside.

'what?'

'i'm here, god calm it down Señorita'

'i'm coming'

After about 3 minutes she was walking towards my car. I unlocked it and she got in the front which surprised me after our most recent interaction. Once she had her seatbelt on i started the car. The only thing that was breaking the awkward silence was the quite music from my radio. I heard her let a out a loud sigh and i looked over for a second.

"What are you looking at?" she fired.

"Jeez calm down Guro. What's gotten on your nerves?"

"You" she said as i smirked. I knew she was looking at me and i heard a scoff.

"You really do piss me off"

I shrugged, "It's super easy though, you look nice by the way. I think we might've accidentally matched." i wasn't lying. She had a red blazer jacket and matching red trousers on. Although I couldn't see what was underneath because her jacket was done up.

"I hate you" she said blandly.

"No you don't"

"Yes, i do"

"Not a chance Seńorita" i didn't have to be able to see her to know she was blushing. I could tell because she didn't reply. Eventually i got to Erin's house. Z told me she would go there first so i could pick them up at the same time. I pulled up and they both got in the back. I told them they looked really nice and Guro just stared at me. I couldn't tell if she was jealous or still annoyed. Eventually after some time we got there. Everyone got out and i locked my car. We got to our table and i went and sat next to Sam. Guro was on the other side of me which was unlucky but i didn't care. I could tease her all night that way.

"Are you two matching?" Magda asked as everyone laughed.

"Definitely not, well not intentionally" i said. Guro turned to me,

"I would never" she said smirking a little.

"Oh shush"

We all ordered our drinks and our food came out not long after. It was so nice to go out with all the girls for once. I was fully engulfed in a conversation with Aneik Nouwen and Beth England. We were talking about what clubs we'd be more than happy to move to. When i gave my answer they were kind of shocked as it was kind of random but I said Barca. I was explaining how it would be insane if i ever got to move to there when Guro interrupted.

"So if Barca called you right now and asked you to join them you'd say yes?" she said in an offended tone.

"Well i think that it's highly unlikely that that would ever happen"

"But would you?"

"I don't know" i shrugged. "Why do you care so much? Surely you'd be happy if i left"

Once again she ignored me. I scoffed and carried on with my conversation from earlier. Soon we had all finished everything and we all started walking out. Before hand we took a bunch of photos together. Guro, Zećira, Erin and i made our way to my car after saying bye to everyone and giving hugs out.

"Rena please put on christmas songs. I want to do karaoke!" Erin said begging me.

"Ah yes oh my god i will!" i said happily. The first song that came on was All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey. The best christmas song ever.

The whole ride home we were singing our hearts out. That was until i got to Erins house and had to say goodbye to her and Z. Now it was just me and Guro. Lovely. We drove in perfect silence all the way to her apartment. Until i spoke up, "You know, i don't think we'll be going to Spain together this year"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. But yeah. That's a shame"

"You sound so sad" i said sarcastically.

"Well we're not really civil at the moment are we"

"True. Look i'm sorry Guro, I don't know what i did to upset you the day after our date. But i really didn't mean to and i hate the fact that we're being like this with each other." I apolgized.

"It wasn't you i swear Roo" she said my heart started beating faster after she said my nickname.

"Then why?"

"I- i just don't think now is the right time to explain." She said getting out of my car leaving me no time to reply. I sighed and made my own way home. Cardigan by Taylor Swift started playing and for some reason it made me a little bit emotional.

Once i arrived i pulled out my phone and decided to post on Insta. As i always do after every minor thing that happens in my life.

@renadesantos3 shared a post,

.••

(pretend shes Kristie xoxo)

.

••.

Liked by zeciramusovic and 28,013 others.
- Christmas din dins with la chicas xoxo. @magdalenaeriksson16 thanks for organizing captain 🫡💙🤍

Comments,

magdalenaeriksson16
💙🤍💙🤍
↩️
renadesantos3
loml 💙

mbrighty04
taylor swift 🛐
↩️
renadesantos3
millie gets it 🛐
↩️
mbrighty04
millie always gets it 😌

wosolover13
did you see how close Renata and Guro are in the group photo???
↩️
chelseafan
i need them to get together rn
↩️
wslisthebest
they'd be the cutest couple in the wsl

All the comments in my recent posts have been about me and Guro. I think its strange how invested the fans are. To be honest i think this would happen no matter who i posted with, its funny. Little do they know how where constantly arguing. I do wish that at some point they'll be right.

Authors Note~

Bit boring i'm sorry but i think i'm gonna spend a while catching up with writing since i don't have many drafts atm (6) but i will try and post another over there weekend

kms no joke i am going to cry BUT i am soo happy that Meado scored!!! Such a shame about no Olympics for us my heart is shattered for them especially Lucy since this could've been her last major tournament 😭

~ M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.1K 30
In which I write one shot stories about the England women's football team (I may throw in a couple of other players from different countries ;) )
155K 2.5K 99
𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 { 🤍 } 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...
179K 3.4K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
200K 3.2K 30
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯...