Stuck In My Head!

By Mayaa44418

**DON'T OWN THE COVER**** (PART 2 IS OUT!!) Izuku gets hit with a ghosting quirk and Bakugou Katsuki is, stra... More

Author-chan's note!
How it started, aka. chapter 1
Green's the new black
Fill me in, already!
Stop the crap
He likes yogurt...
Outside help
Apologies are fucking overrated
Heart problems !?
I ain't a pervert... but-
A non-manly encounter
Whoops. Did it feel good?
Awaken the Drama Queen
Complete 180!
Green's the root of every problem
Class Chat #1
Pep Rally!
Drinking hazard
Chat #2
The Final Games!?
Whispers In The Dark
The End... Not.

It's the voices, I swear!

55 2 1
By Mayaa44418

**Hey! This one's gonna be a bit long, lol. Bakubae's starting to think he's going crazy lmao. Serves him right. Wait- no, I love Bakuhoe, but really. I need angst or I'm going to pass out. Anyways. Warnings? Things get confusing, but otherwise, use your big-brain to figure shit out.

Love ya, and stay safe <3*

^Bakugou's POV:^

Shit. I fucked up, didn't I?

No, I didn't. Fucking Deku was annoying the fuck outta me.

Yeah, but I was really mean.

"Kacchan! You're so mean!"

Shut the fuck up.

But you were mean for no fucking reason.

I said shut up!

Go say sorry, fuckface-

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Uh... Bakubro? I didn't say anything?"

I looked up, flinching. Where the fuck did Shittyhair come from? Was he walking with me the whole time?

He stopped walking, making me stop too. Shit, how long was I zoning out for?

"Uh, dude?" His brow creases in concern. Ugh, not this shit. "Are you... Are you good? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Fuck, Kirishima..."

I rub my face, irritated. I push my hair out of my face and look away, kinda terrified how badly I want to talk to Shittyhair. But I know for a fact he'll literally start crying if I open up.

I glare at his small smile. He reminds me too much of...

Ka-Kacchan?

"Fuck!" I pull at my hair, trying to get it together. The fucker's everywhere, I can't get rid of him. He's like a fucking ear-worm and it's driving me fucking insane.

I left the class without looking at his shitty face, but I have a strong feeling that he cried. He always cries. Fucking crybaby. He has a baby face too, his plump-ass cheeks and big eyes. Too fucking big and too fucking green. I hope someone took care of him. Wait, what?

What the fuck, no, Katsuki, shut the fuck up- what the fuck.

Okay, that was fucking weird. Anyways.

I didn't eat. I know I should, but I can't right now. I'll probably grab something from the dorm kitchen after. We've got the rest of the day off, thank fuck. I'll have enough time to work this fucking stress into a good workout session. Maybe I can get Shittyhair to spar with me later. 

But seriously. Fuck Deku. I don't think I could face that fucker again after all that I said. The stupid nerd will probably take my words too hard. Ugh, what a fucking pain. I've already promised I wouldn't get too close to him, I always hurt him. Always.

"-won't tell a soul, I swear."

"Hm?" I turned to Shittyhair, not catching what he said.

"I said, you can tell me whatever's botherin' you, bro," He repeats, placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's not as if I'm going to tell everyone when- if you decide to talk to me."

I resist the urge to shrug his hand off. I stare at the fucker's face with conflicted emotions.

HAAH!? Fucking emotions!? I'm angry and a fucking jerk- emotions are fucking overrated.

Okay, his hand needs to go now. It's been too long.

"Whatever," I say, moving away. I turn and walk down the halls to our dorm rooms. He follows behind silently. I can feel his disappointment, but there's no way in hell I'm going to be... I almost gag. Vulnerable. The word sounds like something you'd gag out while puking. Fucking-

"Kacchan!"

"Haah!? What the fuck did you call me!?" I turn to face Shittyhair, a scowl on my face. Does this fucking idiot have a fucking death wish!?

"I didn't-" He brings his hands up in front of him but it does nothing to calm my seething rage. Shittyhair backs up a step, his face full of confusion. "I didn't even call you-? Dude-"

"Oh- shut the fuck up, Shittyhair," I mutter, turning on my heels. I walk by the common room, ignoring Raccoon Eyes and Pikachu's voices. I walk up the stairs two at a time.

I need to get outta here before I go fucking crazy.

Fucking nerd.

What the fuck are you doing in my fucking head?

^Izuku's POV:^

"Oi, nerd."

"Huh!?"

I whipped my head around so fast, I almost felt my neck crack. Again.

"What is it, Deku-kun?" Uraraka-chan turns to me, smiling. She stopped walking and turned around to face me.

I stare at her blankly. Didn't she just...?

"W-what did you just call m-me?" I stutter, my mind going in hyper-drive. Why would she call me a nerd?? Only Kacchan-

"Deku-kun?" She tilted her head, looking at me with a confused frown. "I called you Deku-kun... Hey, are you okay? You're kinda glowing-"

"I'm fine!" I squeak, turning away from her.

Okay, what in the world? Was that in my head? It felt like Kacchan just called me- but Kacchan's not even here! Is he?

I stop walking, turning to look over my shoulder. The halls are empty except for me and Uraraka-san. Why did...?

"Uh, Deku-kun...?" I turn to Uraraka-san with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I just thought I heard someone else call me, haha..."

"That's weird... It was probably just in your head," she smiles at me sweetly and continues to walk towards our dorms. I quickly follow behind her.

We were so glad to hear that the class had the rest of the day off... I don't think I was ready to see Kacchan after... Well, that. After our 'talk' in the classroom, I went to the bathroom first, to make sure I didn't look like I had just cried (even though I did). I didn't want everyone else to ask about it. I would've cried more, and honestly, I'm so tired of crying. 

We all ate lunch and I just stood there, watching them. It felt too weird- everyone was eating and I didn't even feel hungry. I talked with my friends, and tried to eat a bite of Todoroki-kun's cold soba, but it just passed through my mouth. It was kind of embarrassing- Todoroki-kun trying to feed me with his chopsticks... I know that it was probably beet red with embarrassment. And that's when Tsuyu-san told us about the news. Everyone immediately rushed to the dorms, leaving me and Uraraka-san alone to finish up.

"-and so I told her, 'I don't care if pink is my color, I'm wearing yellow,' and you know what she said?" Uraraka-san's telling me something, but I have no idea what she's talking about... I continue to walk beside her, trying to keep up her pace. For a short girl, she sure can walk fast!

I silently shake my head, though, trying to pretend like I knew what she was talking about.

"She told me I'd look like a banana! A banana! Can you imagine the audacity!?"

"No," I shake my head, looking away sheepishly. "That's not, uh, nice?"

"I know right!?"

"Stupid moron."

I gasp, stopping dead in my tracks and snapping my head to her with wide eyes.

"What!?"

"Yeah- and it gets even worse-"

"No, Uraraka-san- why did you call me...?" I trail off, my eyes full of hurt.

"Uh, Deku-kun?" She turns to look at me with a concerned frown. "What's wrong? Did I say something ?"

We stand there, facing each other for a silent moment. I bit my lip, trying to clear my head. Did she call me a moron or was that in my head too? What was going on with me?

And suddenly it clicks.

Maybe it's because of the ghosting quirk? Maybe I'm just hearing voices, mostly Kacchan's voice, because I'm under the quirk's influence? Yeah, maybe that's it! It's all because of the quirk, thank goodness, I thought there was something wrong with me-

"Deku-kun, you're mumbling..."

"Ack- Sorry!"

"Deku-kun, you know I'm here to talk if you need to, right?"

I look up at her, and shrug. She's staring at me with curiosity and genuine concern. I really want to tell her about Kacchan, but I don't want to force her to listen- or be a burden.

"You're not a burden, Deku-kun," I flinch, my eyes widening and my face flushing. "And, no, you weren't mumbling. I just thought that's what you would think. But you're not. We all care for you, Deku-kun, we're your friends. I'm your friend. Okay?"

She brings her hands up to pat my shoulders, but her hands pass right through me. She jumps away, shivering. I smile a bit, trying to look reassuring.

"I know, Uraraka-san..." I'm so lucky to have friends like them. I can't believe I've missed out on so much.

My grin falters and I look away. I take a small breath before plastering on my brightest smile.

"Really! Thank you, Uraraka-san! I'll let you know if anything's bothering me, I promise!"

My friend doesn't look 100% convinced, but she doesn't question me. Thank god, I don't think I'd be able to keep up my facade for long...

We finally reach the common area, where all our friends are doing their own thing. I leave Uraraka-san with Tsuyu-san and Hagakure-san and climb the stairs to my room.

Today was exhausting. How am I going to face Kacchan tomorrow?

***

**OH MY GOD- I've got so much inspo and I wanted to write everything in this chapter, but I won't, cause 1800 words!? Hell no.

Anyways, yeah, the quirk is slowly bringing their 'aura's or 'soul's together, if that makes any sense. They're going to soon realize how important they are to each other- so stay tuned!

Bye people <3 *blows a virtual kiss* **

**EXTRA: RECORDING #5

Deku (aka. Izuku): It was so creepy, though...

Kacchan (aka. Katsuki): What?

Deku: At some point it felt like you were breathing down my neck-

Kacchan: And that's a bad thing how?

Deku: ...

Deku: Can we please do this seriously for once?

Kacchan: *shrugs* I don't know. Can you stop looking sexy all the fucking time? You really make me want to take you on right here, and it's driving me fucking crazy. Not to mention your cute-ass eyes and your fucking messy hair was all I could think about in high school. Good times.

Deku: *unfazed* You thought my eyes were cute?

Kacchan: ...

Deku: *pulls out his phone* Wait, say it again, I want it for my ringtone-

Kacchan: I fucking hate you.

Deku: Awwn! Kacchan! Please- say it again!

Kacchan: *turns his head away* I'm not talking to you.

Deku: *reaching over for Kacchan* Pleease, babe, I'm sorry~!

Kacchan: *turns away* Go away.

Deku: *pouts and crosses his arms*

Kacchan: ...

Deku: ...

Kacchan: *turns back* Are we fighting?

Deku: *blinks* I don't know, this just became super confusing.

Kacchan: Should we end this now?

Deku: I, um... I think so?

Kacchan: Alright, go fucking beyond everyone. 

Deku: Plus Ultra!!

Kacchan: *gets closer to the mic* And remember kids, don't do drugs.

Deku: Kacchan?

Kacchan: Hm?

Deku: Please stop.

Kacchan: Okay.

*For once the recording ends with no equipment broken. The staff was blissfully left alone and the two pros decided to dine outside that day.

Am I the only one who still doesn't know what intercourse means? -Shoto Todoroki

Just search it up man UwU~!  -Chargebolt, aka. Denki Kaminari

No. Just, no. -Earphone Jack, aka. Jiro Kyoka*

<3 *sobs in tiered writer. I have too many ideas, no energy to write. kill me. please.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.3K 58
β™₯οΈŽβ™‘β™₯οΈŽβ™‘ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
5.7K 248 30
himiko bakugou, daughter of masaru and mitsuki was gang r***d on her friends birthday by a secret society made by rich and spoiled brats. After that...
84.7K 3.4K 24
Katsuki Bakugo isn't the 1 dimensional person everyone always made him out to be. He has a lot more under the surface then let's on. But Izuku Midor...
19K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...