Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

12.9K 253 292
By exclusivepearls

I keep my hands on my lap while I stare at my chicken nuggets, Natalie and Josephine don't say anything but some people around our table talk amongst themselves so it's not completely silent...but there's still that weird awkward silence feeling lingering.

My leg bounces as I become more uncomfortable—by the thoughts in my head, the silence at our table and then the muttering from people talking—there's also the occasional cough or chair scraping against the floor that is making me more nervous and I don't know why.

I drove here with Natalie, Josephine drove her car since we got to the arcade separately. Natalie didn't talk much in the car either, I don't know why.

I shut my hands while I keep my head down, focusing on my bouncing knee—why am I so nervous—my heart is racing—I think maybe it's my thoughts—since they are becoming more negative again.

I mostly want to stay at home but I'm forcing myself to get up and leave the house so I don't rot away...even though I want to but still I think it may be because at the arcade I had distractions but now it's quiet—really—

Natalie's hand goes to my leg causing it to stop bouncing and rest instead. I watch her hand as she squeezes.

"Are you alright?" She questions quietly, leaning closer as I lift my head looking to her. I nod quickly loosening my hands.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I say and she nods in response, looking over every detail of my face.

"They have nice desserts, hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream. Do you want that? It might give you some energy until we get home." She asks. I shrug and she squeezes my leg again before pulling her hand away.

"Do you want a dessert while I'm getting something for her?" Natalie asks Josephine, I look to Josephine and she shakes her head.

"No, I'm full." Josephine offers Natalie a smile, Natalie ignores it...looking away. She looks around before a waiter comes closer, she nods at him.

They begin talking and I look away, looking to the floor beside the table. I didn't eat my chicken nuggets...I know, it's a waste of money but I'm not really in the mood for them. Natalie only ate half of her salad—Josephine got the same, everyone's being healthy, then there's me. I mean it's a restaurant.

The man picks up my plate and I smile a little at him before he takes Josephine's plate walking away.

"Do you think I should get a motorcycle license?" Josephine jokes, I straighten up in my seat.

"Considering you crashed into mine at least ten times, I think you should stay far away from motorcycles." Natalie says, Josephine stops smiling.

"It was you who crashed into mine." Josephine argues back, Natalie snorts, her hand going to the back of my chair while she looks at Josephine.

"Wow, not only are you a cheater, but also a liar." Natalie says and Josephine shakes her head looking away.

"Do you have proof of either of those accusations?" Josephine looks back to Natalie again, making her laugh.

"What is this? Court? Should I call my lawyer, Josephine?"

"Maybe you should, if you are so convinced that I am a cheater and a liar." Josephine says, I sink into my chair again as they go back and forth...Arguing because of an arcade game.

"Just accept that you lost." Josephine speaks up again, I glance to Natalie and she death stares Josephine, she goes to speak and I sit back up again quickly.

"You're my winner." I kiss Natalie's cheek quickly before pulling back, she looks to me and I smile at her hoping to cheer her up.

"So...You're both winners now, okay?" I say, sitting back.

"I still should have won—"

"Do you know what I'm convinced of, Natalie?" Josephine questions and Natalie's hand moves to the back of my neck, resting there gently. I lean back against it.

"No, I don't and I don't want to know either." Natalie responds, I laugh a little even though it's rude because Natalie's...attitude can be funny at times.

"You're a sore loser." Josephine speaks and Natalie's eyes go to her, I stop laughing as the waiter puts the plate down in front of me.

"Oh, aren't I just?" Natalie questions, she squeezes the back of my neck gently and I glance to her. She looks back at me making another smile find it's way on my face.

"You're both being sore losers by dragging it on, I don't get why you two are arguing over an arcade game." I say, moving my eyes away from Natalie and to the plate in front of me.

It's a hot brownie with vanilla ice cream on top, there's some chocolate sauce drizzled on the ice cream before being topped off with a cherry.

"I am just saying...I get what I want and I wanted to win, so I did." Josephine speaks, Natalie's hand leaves the back of my neck and I look to her, furrowing my eyebrows since I was fine with it being there.

She doesn't look at me though, she stares at Josephine, like she wants to kill her at this point....

She goes to speak again...I can't let her say what she wants to say because there's a very high chance that it is extremely rude and offensive towards Josephine.

I pick the cherry up by its stem before moving it to Natalie's lips quickly, maybe I shouldn't shove food down her throat but there would be a worse outcome if I didn't.

"I don't like cherries, baby, eat it." I say and she looks to me confused, I nod glancing to her lips. They curve into a slight smirk as she covers my hand, of course..

Her teeth close around the cherry before pulling it from the stem while looking at me. My heart begins racing for different reasons—weird reasons—because of a cherry—but the way she took it. Oh god I can't do this.

She drops my hand and I look away quickly, clearing my throat as I realise I've been staring at her.

"Um...Jane—Jane called me earlier actually, my Grandmas birthday is next week and we're invited, it might be fun." I sit up, getting myself together.

Natalie's books are doing good at the moment actually so she is getting money from that along with school, she said they pay her more at this school which is good I guess. But I still feel like I should start making money somehow.

She told me I don't have to but you know, I feel like I should at least earn some money.

I pick up my spoon, getting some brownie along with a little bit of ice cream onto the spoon.

I lift the spoon to my lips, the brownie is still warm while the ice cream is cold. It's sweet but really good. I hum sitting back.

"Good?" Natalie asks and I smile nodding.

"Really good but I can't eat it all or I will get sick, it's really sweet." I say and she smiles back.

"But...that doesn't mean I can't have one more bite." I pick back up my spoon and Natalie laughs. I smile eating some more...then some more before I force myself to put the spoon down.

"Do you want to try some?" I ask Natalie, she shrugs and I lift the spoon to her lips, she smiles before closing her mouth around the spoon with the brownie and ice cream.

She moves back nodding. I look to Josephine, I push the plate closer.

"Try some, it's really nice actually." I say, smiling a little.

"No, that's okay, I am stuffed honestly, Di." She says and I nod. I glance back to Natalie before laughing a little, she looks to me.

"You have chocolate." I point to my own lips and she puts her hand to her chin, I shake my head smiling.

"No, higher."

"Where?"

"Right—Let me get it for you." I laugh, I lean closer, wiping her lip with my thumb before smiling.

She begins smiling too and I look at her lips for a couple of seconds before her hand goes beneath the table to my thigh, my eyes immediately find hers. Josephine coughs and I pull back quickly.

"I must use the restroom, excuse me." She stands, I sit back pressing my lips together.

She steps away from the table, making her way to the bathroom, I glance to Natalie and she shrugs.

"Stop feeling me up around her!" I elbow her and she snorts.

"That was not feeling you up—"

"Well I felt like I was being felt up."

"You got turned on."

"Natalie!" I look at her and she sits back, a smile finds its way on her face, almost like a Cheshire Cat smile, her teeth showing and all. I can't help but smile because of it. She has the most beautiful smile.

"Stop doing that." I say and she looks to me.

"What am I doing?" She laughs.

"You're making me feel things I'm not supposed to feel in a restaurant—in front of Josephine might I add." I lean closer, whispering as I give out. The smile stays on her face as her eyes go to my lips, I huff before she leans closer.

"I could always help with those feelings. Just tell me but you would have to be quiet." She whispers, I shake my head pulling back quickly.

"No—no, it's too risky, let's just go home and we can....go to bed."

"Go to bed." She snorts and I huff.

" You can 'dirty' talk if you would call it that, when we're in my office or in our bedroom but once we are outside those spaces you become too nervous." She moves my hair back behind my ear, grazing my cheek, I look at her as she pulls away from my ear.

Fuck is what I want to say to her. Along with other things that should not be said in a restaurant because it's not exactly the space for it.

"I can dirty talk."

"I know you can, you can say the craziest things when my hands are on you but you can't start it, you can't be the first to say something." She smiles and I keep looking at her. I keep my mouth shut for a few seconds.

I have a bunch of things I could say to her right now—but she's Natalie, she probably won't even react—well she will probably begin touching me, which I really want right now but if Josephine saw...I might just pass away from embarrassment.

"Well...You call me good girl—that's not something a good girl would do." I blurt out and she laughs, I huff as it was an attempt to try...relax this air around us that is not okay for this setting.

"Okay, what do you want me to say. That I'm turned on? That I'm wet? I don't know what you want me to say." I lean closer, searching her eyes.

"Are you?"

"Obviously, I am!" I whisper loudly and she nods.

"Those restrooms must have not been cleaned in a century." I hear Josephine and I pull back quickly. Natalie stands and I look up at her.

"We're leaving, just incase you make it back before us, here's the house key." Natalie pulls out her key handing it to Josephine.

"Okay, perfect—I can—"

"I have it, I already have the money out." Natalie says. She looks down to me and I quickly stand, my chair scraping the floor making some people glance over before whispering.

Ignore it.

I lift the chair and push it in under the table as a waiter approaches us. I look to Natalie and she glances to me, she winks before helping the waiter with some of the cutlery and the glasses, she helps stack them and he thanks her.

She hands him some money...probably as a tip. Josephine puts on her jacket.

"I'll get going then." Josephine says and I nod.

"Okay, we'll see you soon." I smile and she nods back before walking away from the table.

Me and Natalie soon get out to the car, I sit into the passengers seat while she sits in the drivers seat. She shuts her door.

She doesn't put the keys in, I glance to her and she looks at the wheel before looking to me.

"Anything you want to say?" She glance down to my lips, I keep looking at her...From the looks in the restaurant..I kind of thought we wouldn't be driving home right away...

"Um...I just thought..." I trail off, okay, I can tell Natalie when I want to have sex, well not really tell her because it sort of just happens but it's mostly her beginning it when she knows I'm getting touchy. What I can't do...is begin it. I can't just start speaking dirty or tell her especially when she knows I want it but now she's waiting for me to start it, to whisper in her ear and touch her...I can't, even though we've been together for two years, she still makes me nervous a ridiculous amount.

She puts the keys in, starting the car.

I huff putting on my safety belt before looking down at my lap as she pulls away from the restaurant and onto the road, she knows what I want. Now she's driving and we have done stuff before in the car so maybe she will give in.

Jesus it's Natalie, she won't give in.

What does she want me to say? I'm wet—I can't just say that even I can—but not when she hasn't said anything yet, I feel embarrassed if I do when she's not touching me or speaking before I say it.

I mean what if I said fuck me or something but she said no...Which is okay but really embarrassing for me. I would probably end our relationship there and tell her have a good life without a mortifying fiancée.

But I know she wants to right now but she's just waiting for me to say it. Why does she do this to me? She says these things to get me in the mood without basically saying anything—just her looking at me a certain way can turn me on and she knows that.

I want to beg her right now...so badly.

I look to her, her eyes stay on the road and my eyes drift down her slowly...I stop myself, before glancing to her hands, she grips the staring wheel making my stomach flutter—Jesus Christ, she's gripping a steering wheel, Diana.

I have to say something—what do I say?...I need to relax, she wants to touch me too...We're on the highway, it's dark out and surprisingly there's not much cars...Considering I was in a crash not too long ago and lost my best friend, I should stop a rethink but I need to clear my mind.

"You've been touchy with me since the arcade, why are you keeping your hands to yourself now?" I ask, breaking the deafening silence in the car. She glances to me before looking back to the road.

"Do you want my hands—"

"Yeah, of course I do—you know I do, you know I'm wet and you love it. So touch me like you want to instead of waiting for me to get angry because you won't." I huff and her bottom lip disappears between her teeth as she finally smiles, my heart is racing for a reason I don't know. That wasn't so bad.

"Are you going to? I know you want to but if you're so focused on driving, I can do it myself." I speak, she glances to me again.

"In casts?"

"Yeah, in casts. You know I'm turned on, Natalie. You always call me a good girl—I've been one, haven't I been? So touch me, Natalie." I mumble a little, trying to not get embarrassed but she doesn't seem to get embarrassed by it. She looks out the side view mirror.

"Take off your underwear, I'm driving so it's the least you could do." She says.

I push my boots off my feet quickly before lifting my hips off the chair, I hit my safety belt but push my tights and panties down my legs, there's not much room. I lift my legs pushing the clothes off before letting them fall to my boots.

I glance to Natalie again before looking in front of us, there's no cars which is good.

"Open your legs for me, darling." She reaches over, her cold hand touching my warm leg, I separate my thighs and her hand moves higher.

I lift my skirt out of her way, one of her hands stay on the wheel while her eyes also stay on the road.

Her fingers run along my wet entrance slowly before moving past my folds. She begins rubbing my clit slowly.

I put my hand on the chair beneath me as I watch her hand. I let out a quiet moan as her fingers rub in circles, my heart races while the feeling of her fingers on my clit pleasures me.

"Touch me lower." I whisper, my stomach lifting as my body aches for more.

"I'm driving, be more specific, darling." She says.

"I want you to move your fingers into me, Natalie." I huff, losing my patience. She hums before moving her fingers lower, she touches where I'm most wet, her fingers sliding into my core slowly. I let out a quiet whimper, I don't mean to but she has had me waiting for so long and it wasn't exactly easy.

"Like that?" She questions, her fingers moving slight out before back in making the pleasure rush through my body like usual.

"Faster, baby." I breathe out watching her hand. She can't look, her eyes have to stay on the road but she can feel how wet I am for her. She probably knew before her hands even touched me, with one look I would fall to my knees and beg for her.

Her finger move into my cunt faster, I grip the seat beneath me as her palm meets my clit while her fingers work in and out of me.

"Yes..baby." I moan, nodding my head quickly as I feel the pleasure building already, each time her palm meets my clit, I get closer and my moans become louder.

"Fuck, Diana." She lets out and I look to her, she drags her eyes away from the road glancing to me just for a moment before looking away again.

"Right there, please, right..." My moans are breathy and I cut myself off, bitting my lip to hold back the whimpers that want to escape as her palm hits my skin faster and her fingers touch the part she knows feels best.

I begin to tighten around her fingers as my face heats before the rest of my body. I gasp.

"Nat—fuck, I'm coming!" I turn into a whimpering mess as I melt beneath her touch before I hear something.

"Shit!" Natalie says, her hands pulls away from me and I slump back in the chair, her fingers left me just as I was about to....I hear a siren.

"Is that for us?" I ask, my breath half heavy, I try close my legs but they feel slightly sensitive. I was in the middle of...

Natalie hits the indicator with her wrist as she looks to her hand, she slows the car, pulling over.

"Diana, Jesus Christ there's—"

"Wipe it quickly!" I grab my tights basically throwing them at her. She begins laughing a little as she wipes her hand..is she serious? I sit up trying to catch my breath while also trying not to panic since we're being stopped by the cops.

She glances to the side view mirror, she snorts throwing my tights to the back seat quickly.

"It's a man, we're alright."

"What? How is that alright?!" I ask, raising my voice slightly.

"I can get out of it, if you allow me to." She looks at me, she reaches over in front of me to the glove box.

"Is there a gun in there?" I ask, glancing to the back window as the officer looks at a little book walking slowly...Okay..

"No, Diana, I need my license so we don't get arrested. Now, do you want me to get us out of a speeding ticket or not?"

"Why do you need permission?" I ask her, looking at her weirdly. She looks at me before taking off her jacket, pulling it down her arms before throwing it to the back seat too..

"What are you—"

"Fluttering my eyelashes and getting out of it." She unbuttons two buttons on her shirt and I huff.

"I—"

"Shush." She says, pressing the button, the window goes down as the cop stops, looking into the car.

"I was speeding, wasn't I?" Natalie laughs...not her laugh...much more...sexier—that's horrible but it's the truth!

"You were indeed, Miss. License and—"

"Here you go, Officer." She says, handing him what he was asking for. He looks over what she has handed him.

"A cold evening tonight, Ladies. Where you headed?" He asks looking to Natalie.

"Just home." Natalie laughs a little again and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Natalie Snow." He hums.

"That's me, you haven't introduced yourself, Officer. Aren't you supposed to do that?" She questions, he looks at her before smiling. I roll my eyes glancing to the back seat so I don't have to watch him smiling at MY fiancée.

"Officer Laurent. Have you had anything to drink tonight, Natalie?" He asks and she shakes her head.

"No, I have not. I would never have a drink and drive, my Mother would chop my head off if I did...Now, Officer Laurent, can I get a first name? That will be my only question for you." Natalie says, I feel like throwing up.

"That's not necessary."

"It's not? I would love to know it. Wait, let me guess it...Elliot, is it?" She says and he laughs.

"You got a lucky guess from my name badge."

"No, I did not! I didn't even notice it, I was too busy staring at those muscles of yours." She laughs again, I cough a little and she glances back for me. She winks at me and I huff. I prefer Natalie just hating men all together. This muscles thing makes me want to throw up.

"Do you flirt with every officer that stops that you, Miss Snow?" He asks her and she sits back, I watch him and his eyes go to her shirt, I look, her shirt is buttoned down a little, she's showing so much but so little, it even leaves me wanting to see more of her but my eyes move to her necklace with my initial on it.

"Bold of you to assume I've been stopped before, do I not strike you as the good girl type?" She asks, she glances him up and down, like she does to me making my blood boil because his eyes stay on her chest. Her eyes didn't linger, just moved slow.

"I would hope you're being a good girl, Natalie." He says, she turns her head away from him for a second...

"She's a very good girl, I make sure of it." I lean over, putting my hands on her thigh. His eyes go to me before they move lower. I realise I'm in my skirt that isn't too long and I have no underwear on beneath. I pull it down so I don't show anything.

"Do you?" He questions and Natalie looks to him again.

"Yes, she's my best friend, if she wasn't here right now I'm afraid I would run away with you, Elliot." She flashes a smile at him again. I squeeze her leg and she hums. Best friend?

He looks to me before back to Natalie.

"I should write you up."

"But we're just trying to get home, we have another friend who is probably worried about us right now." Natalie says, he keeps looking at her and she doesn't break the eye contact.

"I won't tell on you, Elliot. We've both been a bit naughty tonight." She smiles, I sit back again, from embarrassment, I can tell she doesn't want to say these things—especially to a man of all things...but that's what he wants to hear so she's saying it.

"Behave yourselves, have a nice night then." He says handing her back her things, she nods before he walks away. She rolls up the window, she shuts her eyes dropping the stuff on her lap.

"Dickhead." Natalie lets out.

"We've both been naughty tonight? Seriously?" I ask and she cringes, blocking her face.

"Leave me alone, idiot, this was your fault. I had to flirt with a man to get out of a speeding ticket." She says dropping her hands looking to me.

"How was it my fault?!" I ask and she groans.

"For begging me to touch you and I end up speeding. God, my brain fogged, I just let words come out for Christ sake." She sighs dropping her hands, her face is gone red. She's really embarrassed.

"You pulled your hand away just as I was about to.."

"I know, that is the least of my worried right now, darling. I must go home and throw up before I rethink this whole night." She opens the glove box putting everything back.

A/n

I hate this chapter(I've said this on almost every chapter recently) but I really do dislike this one and I'm not fishing for compliments I'm just saying it so if anyone else agrees they know I edited this past midnight on three hours sleep from the night before so none of you can blame me for it...

I think there's just a lot of second hand embarrassment moments..especially from Natalie so I will probably regret posting this in the morning. I will most definitely be editing this chapter and changing almost everything maybe. Mostly that interaction with the man...

I'm sorry that I make every man some weird creep but that's just how men are. I'm joking, I'm sure some are great.

I wanted to make Natalie punch him but that would have been extreme and very dramatic. I'll maybe try edit this chapter tomorrow so I don't even know why I'm posting it but at least it's something for you to read..

There's probably a bunch of mistakes in this chapter too but anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and Halloween if you celebrate, if you are dressing up, comment because I will definitely read all the comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
96.6K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . โˆ† Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene โˆ† It's...
23.2K 129 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
82.1K 3.8K 26
A sequel to Azure! Find out what else life has in store for everyone! (Written From: 2016-)