fucked up.

Par cronakinne

Katsuki Bakugo x Black fem reader. Mina's best friend decides to move in with her, and her squad. She meets... Plus

Intro
1
2- drama llama, big fat mama llama
3 - EAT EAT EAT EAT
4- skatinggg
5- live smoke sesh
7- shes back??
8- partyyy
9- babysitting
9- babysitting (pt 2.)
10- attitude
11- quit playin.
12- litty titty 🎉
13- showing out, huh?
14- party over 🙅🏽‍♀️
15- fw the skirt
16- cant sleep
17- 🏝️🌑
18- hairstylist 🤵🏾‍♀️
19- quit allat worryin
20- mr boss
21- hang out 😮‍💨
22- mornings
23- insane
24- vulnerability (one shot)
25- aura
26- let go!!
27- workout
28- face mask
29- 👟

6- just us?

1.8K 47 14
Par cronakinne

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You yawned as you felt warmth on your back and a muscled arm around your waist. You started cheesing at the fact that y'all were close asf rn. Oh. Omg. are we fr cuddling? bitch, you better not move. You slowly reached for your phone, trying your hardest not to wake him. You finally grabbed it, It read 11:24. You hummed and mentally agreed that you didn't wanna leave the bed any time soon. You closed your eyes and got comfortable again. THEN, You got pulled closer to his body, and now his head was directly above yours. You instantly got butterflies and started lowkey going insane. nigga..there's no way this is happening rn, how is he not awake???? SHIII I'M NOT COMPLAINING. You smiled, and drifted off to sleep, in love with this new warmth he gave you. 

You once again woke up still feeling warmth the same place before. You grabbed your phone, and it read 1:49. GAH DAYUMM, sleep was god asf thoo. You called his name in order to wake him up.

"Bakugo" No response. 

"Bakugooooo" You dragged. Still no response.

"Nigga cmon" No response. 

"nigga wake yo sleepy ass the fuck up!!!" He slowly opened his eyes then squinted. 

"Shut uppp omg lemme sleep bruh" He complained with a deep sleepy voice. He closed his eyes again.  OMG?!? HIS VOICE??! HELLO!?!? I'M LITTERLAYY ABOUT TO JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN. You tried your best to compose yourself and delete very naughty thoughts. 

"No it is 1:53, so we need to get up," You said back, still not moving an inch. 

"I don't give a fuck" He tirely mumbled.  Your back was still facing his chest, his arm was still around you, and his head was still on top of yours. Yet even awake, he didn't move. He didn't even intend to cuddle you like this. You sighed, then you had an idea. You flipped around so now both of you were face to face. You now realize how handsome he looked when he relaxed his face. He looked... peaceful. You wanted more of this side of him. You wanted to SEE more sides of him.  His eyes were still closed, but his eyebrow raised from the sudden act. 

"We can go to the skate park" You cheered with a smile. You knew this would force him to get up, cause Mina told you a while back when you were in America, that her guy friends and boyfriend skated and that she was learning how to as well from Kirishma. You loved to stake- well roller bladed. You've known how to since 6. He did an overdramatic puff and got out of bed. 

"FINEEEE, AND NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID SO. I JUST WANT TO BE THERE WHEN YOU BUST YOUR ASS!! " He yelled then walked into your bathroom. Katsuki actually wanted to go with you. Even you knew that yourself, but you let him have this one. 

"Whatever, even though I'm pretty sure YOURE gonna be the one falling," You said challenging him, joining him into the bathroom. Just as he was about to say something smart back... He looked at you in the mirror. Your morning state was even more beautiful. Your eyes and lips were puffy, and Your lips were a brighter shade of pink than before. Your hair was in a bonnet, with a few curly strands peeking out. You were in an oversized red t-shirt that barely covered your thighs. You both made eye contact in the mirror. You smiled as you turned to him.

"um sir, don't you have your own bathroom to get ready in," You asked, with your eyebrows furrowed. He rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever... You ass better be ready in 30 minutes" He said, as he walked out of your bathroom, then bedroom. 

"Okay!!" You said loud enough so he could hear. 

40 minutes later.

You did your edges, mascara, and lip gloss. You got a text from Katsuki telling you that he's downstairs. You grabbed your purse, your blades, and your gemmed cart. (JUST IN CASE) You came downstairs and saw his outfit. Your heart.. skipped a beat. 

"Finally-" He turned around and saw yours. Y'all looked each other up in down, then made eye contact. Not only were yall drooling over each other... Yall were matching?? 

You wore a white long sleeve crop top, with green jean shorts and a white bb belt, and black platform converses. Katsuki wore a white t-shirt, and green cargo pants, with his skating air forces. He secretly loved this. Now, people would ASUME yall were a couple. Meaning, no boy would come up to you. He needs this, especially when you looked this good. 

"DAYUMMM, trynna be like me so badddd" You said, walking pass him to the door. 

"Girl bye, u can never put that shit on like me," He said with sas, following you out the door. STUNNED by the sass coming from this man. 

like 9 mintues later.

The two of you were now in his car, on the way to Raising Canes to get food before skating. Since it was just the two of you, He started to play music. Me N My Kup by Ken Carson started playing. (if you haven't listened to his new album... WYD?? ..... WYA??)

Start at the song at 0:50 lol

"OUUU, I heavily fuck with this song," You said, shaking your head to the incredibly loud beat. He glaned down, as you turned the volume up even louder. He NEVER lets anyone touch his radio.... but it was you so he tolerated it. 

"I just popped a private jet, G6, I'm bout to take off, here" He rapped. 

"They like hold on, hold on, hold on, you bout to take off right here?" You rapped, pointing to him, with a confused face.

"I'm about to take off" He smirked and then sped up. 

"NIGGAS AINT FUCKING WITH ME, WHEN IT COME TO THE SWAG, HUH, I'M PASSIN IT OUT" You rapped, while dancing.

"SHAWTY AINT GOT NO RESPECT WHEN IT COME TO THAT ASS, HUH, SHE PASSIN IT OUT," He said looking at you, while you slightly twerked in your seat with your arm in the air. 

A few songs later, yall  found out that both of you guys like the same type of music. The car ride was fun asf. Even if people would stare at yall during stop lights. Yall were enjoying each other. Not giving a fuck about looking dumb. Katsuki loved this. He wanted more of these car rides with you. Only you. 

Once yall arrived, you got out and popped the trunk to get yalls gear. Katsuki quickly joined you. You handed him his skateboard and grabbed your rollerblades. 

"Ok let's go, which way is it?" You asked since you've never been here before.

"This way, dumbass" He started walking towards the skate park. "Its going to be crowded since it's a Saturday so just... be careful" He mumbled, looking away. (knowing damn well he's going to be watching over you like a damn hawk)

"Aww, White boy cares for me" You teased.

"YOU KNOW WHATEVER FUCKING MIND, I HOPE YOU ROLLER BLADE YOUR ASS INTO A POLE" He shouted. People looked at the loud man shouting. 

"damn bitch, what are you yelling for" 

"WHO U CALLING A BITCH" He shouted once again.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. KATSUKI. BAKUGO." You shouted back with a 'wtf is wrong with you' face, pointing at his face, and embarrassed of his behavior. He growled and rolled his eyes. 

You both of there and he was right... There were HELLA niggas there. You sat down on a bench to put your blades on. He noticed how colorful your rollerblades were. They were light pink, with white laces, stickers, and random writing on them. He liked him. They were... you. You had a lot of character, and he wanted to see more of it.

"Okay show me whatchu got white boy," You said in a country accent, standing up, looking at him. He smirked.

"Bet." He got on his board went to a rail, and did a kick flip off of it. You nodded your head slowly. He knew it wasn't much, but he waited. 

"Your turn" He smirked again, walking back to the bench.  You nodded and started skating, smoothly turned around, now skating backward, then did a back bend flip-over thing, then continued skating backward. Katsuki was impressed. But he would never let ts show.

"That's it?" He said playing dumb, with his eyebrows raised and neck out. You rolled your eyes and sat back down.

"Boy please,  you go then" He got back up, got on his skateboard, and did a tre flip. Not gonna lie, You were hella impressed, cause that was like the top 10 hardest tricks to do. 

"Get like me!!!" He shouted, showing off his muscles. You rolled your eyes and got up. 

"Watch this nigga" You went to the top of a ramp and went down it. Katsuki was now amused by what the hell you were about to do. Mid-way down, You did Ariel, and landed perfectly. You heard damns, and ouus through the skate park. You smiled and skated back to Baukgo. He wore a straight look on his face, but inside, he knew it was the most attractive thing he had seen any girl do. This sent him over the hills. 

"Yuhhhh, beat that niggaaaaaaa" You said cockly. He got up and skated to a ledge. He did a back turn. This surprised you again. He did it so accurately. Some group of guys cheered for him as well. He skated back to you with an annoying grin. 

"How about that y/n?" He said all put in your face. You pushed his face back and got up. You started skating in a circle, then you got enough momentum, to start spinning. As you spun you lifted a leg. People started to watch the two of you compete. 

"HELL YEAH GIRLLL" A random girl cheered. You smiled knowing you absolutely ate his ass DOWN. Happily skating back to him, and sitting down. 

3 hours later...

Yes, you guys stayed for 3 hours. You two quickly lost track of time goofing off, and fucking with each other. You guys did everything to racing, play fighting, jump off of things, and more competing. An hour in you forgot you had brought your cart with you. You asked if he wanted to tap, and he accepted, and ofc you wasn't gonna let him get high by himself, so you also took a hit. You both coughed, forgetting how fucking strong your shit was. Even Katsuki admitted it. You both sat there on the bench for a minute, letting the high sink in. Katsuki then started making fun of and pointing at random children, making both of yall laugh. Eventually, y'all got back to skating. (Smoking isn't going to be in every chapter cause that's OD). 

Furthermore, You got tired and told Katsuki that you were going to sit down. A couple of minutes later, You ended up falling asleep. Katsuki noticed and started blaming himself for skating too long. He kneed down to take off your roller blades and put your converses back on. 'Why the fuck am i doing this' He asked himself. As he countuied, He collected all yourself, and his, then picked you up bride style. He looked down, and his face softened. It felt like every time he looked at you, you got more gorgeous. He wanted to hold you like this forever, and ever like go. The warmth you gave him, was very different. It gave him a weird feeling in his stomach. He eventually got to the car, and ever carefully put you in the passenger seat. He then reclined the sit back so you were comfortable. He got into the driver's seat and drove off. The whole ride, your scent stuck onto him. He was much calmer and didn't road rage as often as he did.

Once you guys got back home, he got out of the car and opened your door. 

"Y/n wake up, we are here" and THANKFULLY you were a light sleeper, so you woke up, and looked around confused.

"Stop looking dumb and get out," He said, opening the door wider. You sighed and closed your eyes back. You then put your arms up, as a signal to pick you up. Katsuki stared for a minute and picked you up bridal style again without complaining since he was too tired too. You mentally cheered and fell back asleep. He left y'all stuff in the car, and walked to the door, and thankfully everybody in the house was doing their own thing, and no one was in the living room. He walked up to your room, and gently placed you down onto your bed. As he rose to leave, he was tugged onto by his shirt. You said a worried look on your face. (ur still sleep btw) You subconsciously wanted him to stay. That weird feeling of stomach feelings came back to him, as he blushed, as he lay beside you. He pulled the covers on top of you guys and pulled you in closer. You ruffled your face into his neck and tangled your legs with his. You both peacefully fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Yall idk, something told me to write sum, so i did. but over 2100 words is carzyyy lol.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

148 5 20
A young muscular Blond walks into a mechanic shop looking for a job, the hell fire, flame fury of a shop owner, with red hair and fiery red eyes doe...
634K 19K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
Melted Par W0rmM1lk

Roman d'amour

4.7K 108 19
Bakugou X male reader Y/N, a close friend of Katsuki made it his goal to be the number two hero, he never had a genuine reason. He just wanted to be...
50.9K 1.7K 42
"Ok, love you! " "Forever and always nerd! " ° °𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. ° Childhood friends...