My Fallen angel

By taekookMJpark

Ranbir kholi a sweet boy for the outside world but inside he was a devil.An underworld mafia king.He loved pr... More

1.Showing my devil side
2.Never let you go
3.Only Mine
4. Possessive for you
5.His craziness
6 . Sadness of the beast
New story
7. Trapped
dark one shot (sneak peek)
8. Mrs Kholi ?
9. shock for prachi and mk
announcement
10. shock (part 2)
11. New start
A.R Mansion
12. Letter
13. Nightmare
Outfit in party
14. Devil returns
15. Beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ in devil den
16. Beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ mode on
17. Will the beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ change
18. Truth and reunion

Epilogue ๐Ÿ‘‹

366 28 10
By taekookMJpark

The A.R.K mansion was filled with silence as the two devil's and angel's of the house were in deep sleep.

A couple was shown sleeping in-between a petite figure of girl.
The girl wiggles in sleeps and wakes.

She looks around to find her parents in deep sleep and pouted and started shaking them.

The women sighs and pulled her blanket above her head and pushed her husband towards her daughter.

The man wakes and it shown to be Ranbir.

The girl hugs him and it shown to be

Manheer Raisinghania

Princess Ranbir said and hugged her tightly and closed his eyes sleepy.

Dada wakeyy wakeyy mumma wakeyy wakeyy she said cutely while prachi got up melting in her cutness.

Ranbir still was sleeping with manheer in his arms. Prachi quickly pulled manheer out of his arms and said

Come on manu we will take a bath quickey

Manheer nodded curiously at her and ran to the bathroom.

Prachi looked at her lazy husband and smacked his head and said

Buddhu

Kyaa? Ranbir said and woke with a jerk. Prachi laughed a little bit and turned to leave but ranbir pulled her towards his lap .

Prachi narrowed her eyes and said

Oyee Mr Romantic Husband chod na mujhe you started your romance early in the morning 🌄

Ranbir smiled at it sheepishly and said

Of course how can I stop romancing with my beautiful wife

[ Ranbir ji ka flirting mode on 😏 and prachi madam ko triggered 😑]

Baklu prachi Said and Ranbir rolled his eyes and showed his lips and said

Anyway come on angel give me my morning kiss and u are free to go he said and closed his eyes and waited while prachi smiled and kissed his cheek and ran.

Ranbir opened his eyes and looked at her WTF!

Pranbir and manheer got ready with their daily routine.

They went downstairs to see a tall boy with sumellika.

Sumellika were trying their best to convince him on eating but he was being adamant and waited and he was shown to

Aayush Singh Kholi
Sumellika son

Aayush!! Mallika hissed and sumedh chuckled .

Mallika glared at him while he smiled in surrender.

He is your son right that's why he has same attitude and adamant behavior like u Mallika said glaring at sumedh.

Oopsie wipsse babe he is your son  too sumedh said and pouted at aayush while he giggled.

You brat sumedh mouthed to aayush while he mouthed thanks dada same to you.

You little devil😈 sumedh said to him and took mousel of food near his mouth and signelled him to eat.

But our little devil nodded no and someone said.

Chucks you know he won't eat without her.

Sumedh turn towards the voice and said

Huhh here comes the big devil the great son Aryan Khan Raisinghania.

Yash Rudrakshan Raisinghania

Aayush come to dada we will wait for princess Yash said and aayush sat beside him.

Yash moved towards the door and pulled the curtains to see.

Aurra Raisinghania
Sidneet daughter

And

Janvi Raisinghania
Sunny and Kiara daughter

Yash signalled janvi to go while she ran to the dinning hall.

Yash smirked at aurra who was doing puppy eyes at him.

Aren't you supposed to be give me the morning kiss doll Yash asked while aurra nodded

Yash leaned near her ears and whispered Go ahead . Aurra titled her head and placed her lips on his and gave a long peck.

Yash smile at it and said come let's go to eat jaan.

They come towards the dinning hall and say aayush still sitting with pout and everyone has arrived started eating except pranbir and manheer.

They sitted and yash started to feed aurra and himself.

You are doing over kiddoo Sid said while yash rolled his eyes and everyone chuckled.

Who cares afterall she is mine he said with a victory smirk and holded aurra hand and kissed it royally while she giggled.

Heyy dude that my daughter Sid said and everyone laughed.

That when pranbir and manheer came and aayush face brighten. He pulled manheer towards his seat and they started eating their food like yash and aurra.

Everyone adored the two little couples and smiled.

___________

Hey guys this is a short and sweet epilogue of My fallen angel thank you for the support you have given.

I am thinking of starting season 2 of my fallen angel please support me and tell If I should start and which couple.

You can comment or message me personally about the lead couple .

Thank you (in shah Rukh Khan style)

Lots of love
Author park ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
83.2K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad