under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 29 - an Infiltration ๐Ÿ”ž

317 6 1
By Ekonochan

Ichika POV

Alright the bachelorette party has begun, we should all be happy drinking and having fun right? Well that's not the case all the girls including me are tense as fuck, for no reason whatsoever, Zaniri had downed her third drink of the night but she still had this unapproachable aura around her, the plan was to have all our favorite male artists perform a private concert for us to enjoy, because the guys would never let us go to any of their concert, this was a rare opportunity but we weren't even enjoying it.

"Alright what exactly is the problem?" I asked, "so you feel it too huh?" Nanami said as we all gathered round "I have this bad feeling that the boys are doing something they really shouldn't" Akane said, "the other guys who didn't follow us first are joining their bachelor party tonight like Inupi Taiju, Hakkai and the others but something feels off" Yuzuha said thoughtfully, we all turned to look at Zaniri, Emma and Senju who were all too quite, "I feel we should go check on them" Hinata said looking determined, "what do you think?" Sumi asked Zaniri who was still lost in thought, "that sounds like a lovely idea" Zaniri said with a very wicked smile.

Rindou POV

The night was going great most of the other guys had already arrived, we were drinking and conversing, Sanzu and Ran even started a conga line that most of us joined, "the performers will soon be here" Ran said getting off the phone, "I have a really bad feeling maybe we should reconsider" Takemichi said reading my mind, "c'mon Michi you need to live life to the fullest this will be your last night" Nahoya said, "I just think we could do without them" Kokonoi said getting off his phone, "yeah my sister would not be happy about this" Inupi said crossing his arms, "non of you should even think of opening your mouths" Mikey threatened, "I feel like we're all digging our graves with this stunt" I said sighing, "not us we're single" Sanzu said popping his third pill of the night.

Zaniri POV

We all left our venue to go check on the guys venue, we were in different cars so we were talking through a phone call, once we reached the entrance we saw a huge bus parked there, "why is there a bus parked there?" Nanami asked for my back seat, "I think they got performers too" Yuzuha said from the speakers since we were all on a call, "what type of performers I wonder" Emma said from speakers, "well only one way to find out" I said parking my car.

We all got down from our cars and walked towards the bus, I knocked and a man opened the door not gonna lie he looked gay as fuck, "oh can I help you lovely ladies?" He said sounding feminine as he chewed his gum, "I'm guessing our partners ordered your services?" Senju said confused as a half naked woman came out of the bus with others dressed like her "ahh I see, this is the full bachelor party package, we'll give your partners the last night of freedom don't worry darlings" the man said proudly, "and suddenly I have the urge to murder everyone on this bus including all the guys" I said reaching for my gun, "don't, I have a better idea" Ichika said stopping me.

Izana POV

Alright this party is going well but I still feel tense like I'm about to get jumped, "hey what's wrong bro? you look tense" Shin said lighting a cigarette, "I feel tense too" Mikey said out of nowhere, "I feel like we're gonna get jumped" I said finishing my drink, "I'm sure you two just feel bad for cheating" Shin said laughing, "we are not cheating!" me and Mikey said in unison, Shin just laughed at us "they've arrived!" Sanzu announced as all the lights went off leaving only the stage light on.

"Good evening gentlemen, me and my sister are honoured to be in the presence of such handsome men" one of the girls said, most of the guys cheered not going to lie she was beautiful even though she had a little mask on her face, and they all had great bodies.

"Good evening sirs" one of the women said behind me she has red hair and blue eyes, "well hello there beautiful" Shinichiro said flirtatiously "cringe" me and Mikey gagged at the same time as she giggled, "whatever maybe you can help my brothers relax they've been tense all night" Shin said walking away, "of course" another said out of nowhere, the two of them felt familiar, even the one that talked first but they had the French accent, maybe I was imagining things, the alcohol must be kicking in.

Rindou POV

They were half naked women everywhere, well some of them weren't as exposed as the others, but I felt like I knew some of them, especially the one serving Ran and Sanzu, "yo bro get over here" Ran called out for me, so I walked towards him "what?" I asked boredly I was already feeling very irritated "woah chill, we just want to introduce you too our new  friend over here" he said pointing to the girl who was drinking besides them, she had purple hair and brown eyes she wasn't as exposed as some of the girls but she had a really good body, and her aura felt so... familiar, "my my Mr Haitani your brother looks so much like you" she said smiling, "yes but I'm still cuter right?" Ran questioned but she only laughed a bit.

The night dragged on and I found myself talking more with the woman Ran introduced me to, I felt like I really knew her, "Mr Haitani, you know I find you very attractive" she said seductively, as she worked her hand up my thighs, but I slightly pushed her away gently, "refrain from touching me, I'm already in a serious relationship with someone" I said moving back, I will not fall for the temptation, "oh but someone in a serious relationship wouldn't be at a party like this, c'mon we're both adults, just for tonight forget about your woman" she said pressing her chest on mine, "no thank you" I blurted out quickly walking away.

I looked around and most of the guys were really having trouble restraining themselves, I knew this was a bad idea but it doesn't look like any of them has fallen, "attention" the purple haired lady I was just with said into the mic gaining all our attention, "tonight has been a lovely night where me and my girls decided to test all our men, and they passed... but it doesn't mean we're letting any of you idiots of the hook" she said with a wicked smile, it was that smile that made me to realize what exactly was going on as my heart dropped to my stomach as all of our girls took of their wigs and contacts.

Ichika POV

Hmm non of the guys fell for the temptation, I'm proud, I sent Zaniri a text telling her to reveal everything, she climbed the stage and announced everything as the rest of us took of our wigs and contacts, "Rin you're in so much trouble" Zaniri said leaving the stage, all the guys were too shocked to speak so we left them there in the building to console themselves.

"Pfft hahahaha did you guys see all their faces" Mana and Luna were the first to start laughing, "I know right" Nanami said holding her stomach, "honestly this is the best way to end the night thanks girls" Hinata said holding on to Emma for support, "I feel like Rindou had a heart attack" Zaniri said smiling, "same with Kokonoi, he dropped his phone lol" Akane said happily, "hey, let's go out for ice cream" Emma, "sounds good" me and Yuzuha said at the same time, "let's go" Sumi said cheerfully, "yes there's nothing better than celebrating after almost shocking our men to death" Kiari said before we all started laughing again.

Izana POV

"I'm going back to the hotel" Mikey said standing up, "yeah me too" I said finishing my drink, "what's the use? We're all pretty much dead" Kokonoi said packing up his cards "especially Rindou lol, don't worry bro I'll ask her to forgive you" Ran said putting his arm around his younger brother, "really, then who'll save me?" Mitsuya said sadly, "I hope Hina won't say no tomorrow" Takemichi said almost crying, "don't worry partner we'll get through this together" Chifuyu said determined as they all left the venue.

Ichika POV

We all went out for late night ice cream, and eventually went back to the hotel afterwards, "see you guys tomorrow" Zaniri said running off, "she's definitely going to torture Rindou" Nanami said shaking her head, "well we are all going to do the same" Senju said entering the elevator "don't make Mikey too sad alright" Emma said entering the elevator with Senju, "well goodnight ladies" I said entering the elevator after them, "bye" the rest of the girls said as I saw them go their separate ways.

The elevator dinged and I got out to see Shinichiro and Mikey talking outside Senju's room about who knows what, Mikey looked close to tears, I don't blame him Senju is pretty scary.

I quietly sneaked pass them to my room holding my laughter, "welcome back love of my life, darling, sunshine" Izana said walking slowly towards me, he was being really sweet, I raised a brow at him before walking passed him, "babe wait" he said grabbing my hand "Izana it's too late let go" I said trying my best to sound stern or hurt "just tell me you're not angry first" he said lowly, I really wasn't upset but I was feeling playful tonight, so I'll play on this as much as I can "do you really expect me to just forgive you, after that, why Izana, aren't I enough" I said pulling my hand back dramatically, Zaniri has definitely started to influence me for sure.

"It wasn't my fault" he said pleading with his eyes, but I will not fold, "oh of course it's mine" I said putting my sarcasm to good use, "no baby doll listen I'm sorry alright, I never meant to hurt you, and just so you know other woman can ever take your place in my life I love you" he said softly cupping my cheeks, I sighed as a smile spread across my face "fine I'll forgive you... this time" I said satisfied with the answer I got, "yes!" He celebrated before planting a kiss on my forehead, "I'll go take a quick shower" I said going to the bathroom.

I came out of the shower to see Izana already asleep on the bed, 'he must have had too much alcohol tonight" I thought getting under the sheets, he instinctively pulled me into a hug, as I placed a kiss on his cheek, "goodnight I love you" I said in a hushed whisper, "I love you too baby" he replied still half asleep as I fell asleep.

Rindou POV

"Relax bro everything will be fine" Ran slurred as I walked him to his room with Sanzu following behind us  quietly, "just shut up" I replied, they were both high and I was already sick of babysitting, when we reached the front of Ran's room I pushed him in and closed the door, and then I did the same thing with Sanzu before heading to my room or rather Zaniri's room, I saw some of the other girls pass by without her, which means she was already in the room.

I stood in front of the door calming my nerves before heading inside, "welcome back Mr Haitani" I heard her venom laced voice say from her vanity as she brushed her hair, she was still in her bathrobe meaning she had just come out not too long ago, "hey babe, how are you?" I asked nervously, I already knew I was in dipshit by the way she looked at me as she crossed her legs, "oh I'm fine but the real question is how will you be doing after tonight" she said before laughing wickedly and walking towards me.

"So did you enjoy your night?" She asked pushing me to the bathroom, but I wasn't even sure how to answer that,"I'm sorry" I quickly apologized "don't worry about it just take a bath" she said before closing the door at my face.
I quickly took my bath as not to keep her waiting, I came out of the bathroom to see Zaniri wearing a black lingerie playing with two pairs of handcuffs, "Haitani your nose is bleeding" she said smirking as I went back inside the bathroom to clean my face,'that was the second time she called me by my last name tonight' I thought to myself, I could hear her laughing from the room.

I came out again this time she was standing near the bathroom door, "so are you ready?" She asked, "for what?" I said try to sound sorry, "to beg of course" she said cheerfully.

"Luckily you aren't wearing anything so access is easy" Zaniri said on her knees, I was currently handcuffed to a chair, she pulled off my towel leaving me bare before her, "already hard I see" she said takes my length into her hand fisting it slowly "fuck babe" I couldn't help but groan.

After a few more minutes of teasing she slipped my entire shaft into her mouth, using her tongue on my tip as she sucked me off all while making eye contact, "shit babe" I groaned feeling close to my release, "you don't think I'll let you cum that easily right? This is punishment have you forgotten?" She said removing her mouth as she used her thumb to block my tip, "be a little good boy and beg Haitani and maybe I might give you that high you're chasing" she said applying more pressure on the tip as her smirk grew.

"Ugh..fuck babe please... I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I said as sweat beads began to form on my forehead, "awww babe... I love this look on you so desperate it's cute, so you won't do it again?" she said, "yes never" I quickly said as she began to fist me again before putting it back into her mouth, and after a few more sucks I released in her mouth, "well shall we call it a night?" She asked taking off everything, I mean how could I say no now "no no let's continue" I breathed out earning a satisfied smile from her, she then sat on me slowly slipping me into her folds as she threw her head back in pleasure.

One thing I knew about Zaniri was she had stamina and endurance, probably because of all the training she went through,
She rode me as the noise of our night time activities consumed the room, I was only able to focus on her naked body steadily bouncing on my cock "haaa... babe, fuck" I whispered as she moved her hips faster chasing her high, "I'm about to... ngh~" she released before I did, she was breathing heavily as our fluids mixed together and dripped onto the floor, she rested on my chest trying stabilize her breathing.

We both sat in silence for minutes soaking in each other's presences "hey Rin~" she said sweetly finally not using my last name "yes love" I answered as she sat straight looking me in the eyes, "you know I love you" she said softly, "but I get really jealous, and the thought of someone else having you breaks me" she said cupping my cheeks, "I love you too and don't worry you're the only one for me no one could ever take your place" I said as we kissed.

Zaniri stood up and released me from the handcuffs before going to clean herself up in the bathroom, which I followed suit.
"Goodnight Rin" she said with her face in my chest, "good night love" I said pecking her cheeks before falling asleep.

Authors POV

The other guys got different punishment from their various partners, like Senju and Yuzuha practically made Mikey and Mitsuya sleep outside their rooms, Emma and Hinata practically ignored Draken and Takemichi, Kiari and Akane dropped kicked Hanma and Kokonoi before pushing them of the bed and sleeping without them, Sumi, Nanami, Mana and Luna rented another room to stay far away from their own partners.

(Sorry for the late update guys, this just took a while to complete).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 929 16
Bonten's are the most feared alphas in the underground organization. Their lives was nothing but murder, prostitutes, and gambling. One day, they hir...
43.2K 1.6K 29
"๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†" After her brother was sent to the hospital and need an immediate operation, Chiyo find her...
30.6K 1.1K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...
29.6K 640 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...