Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

chapter 37 Poison love

1.1K 48 1
By Natalieramirez416

Spells and poison flowers.

Most likely that's what I saw inside the book that Ra had given me and for a while I didn't know what to do with it but I would most likely have to practice with these spells.

As for the poisonous flowers list here I didn't know what to do with them, I mean I hardly know flowers myself but I'm hoping maybe Sekhmet could tell me or even Nephthys I don't know if she'll even want to help me or not.

To be honest she wasn't thrilled about the situation of her staying here and her having to teach me as well but hey it's not my fault.
She's more than welcome to leave but of course, she won't because she knows she'll have to deal with The Sun God Ra.
As for this book, it contains much information including how everything began, and how life began for all the gods.

*In the book*

Deathly nightshades are the most dangerous flowers as the stems, leaves, berries, and roots all contain atropine and scopolamine which cause paralysis of involuntary muscles.

(Not my picture) The nightshade berries live up to their reputation once humans eat them, ingesting just two to four berries can kill a human child. Ten to twenty berries can kill an adult. Even chewing on just one leaf can lead to a dirt nap.

Wolf's Bane is a beautiful and poisonous-fall-blooming perennial and is also said to be used by witches in spells and potions.

(Not mine as well)

Its purple flowers are the oldest poisonous used by humans however the roots are the most important part of the plant.
Warriors and hunters would use wolf ban on the tips of the spears and arrows.

Then there was the angel's trumpet the most beautiful flower as all the parts of the angel's trumpet are considered poisonous and contain the alkaloids atropine, scopolamine, and hyoscyamine.

Ingestion of the plants can cause disturbing hallucinations, paralysis, tachycardia, and memory loss and can be fatal.

Blue Lotus Flower

Also known as the the Scared blue water lily, a symbol of life and immortality it provides a spiritual connection to the afterlife and offers communication with the divine.
This flower belongs to Osiris it's life itself and it could make a divine being reached in being a full God as well, however the conditions for becoming a god one must first possess a mind suitable for a god.
This flower is used for sacred ceremonies, rituals, and celebrations as they are treasured so it's very rare for the type of festivals to happen as the flower is to bloom once a year for only 3 days.
The blue lotus opens every morning as the sun rises and closes at sunset after which it is pulled under the surface of the water, existing there until it is reborn and rises again.

I'm seeing spells for protection, to repel negative forces, and some more spells for protection for a child.
I'm guessing I'm going to have to study them for a while but on the bright side I could force my powers to come out to protect me around me like a shield, it could useful when I'm going to fight against that green bald bastard.

More and more spells of how to defend myself and I could even summon a weapon if I wanted to and I'm getting very excited about this.

"I'm so glad you're making yourself feel right at home with us at the temple my dearest student."

Sekhmet said as she made her to me while I was sitting at the table where I was waiting for Nephthys to teach me her lessons for the day.

"Sekhmet what lovely timing you have. I'm starting to think every single time I see you you'll become more like HIM, always lurking about, not too far away but just enough to spy on me."

I told her but while I was still reading on deciding I was not quite sure if I wanted to look at her or not however if I gave any more attention she'd probably make fun of me again.

"Y/n don't be so mean I'm just saying you'll finally embrace your gifts.
I'm just looking out for you my dearest friend."

"Oh really?, Then I'm so glad you're worried about me however I know for sure that's bull crap."

I told her still reading on while she sat down near me trying to get my attention back to her.
Untt she grabbed my chin to make me look at her, she was not very pleased with how I was ignoring her and her games.

"Listen here child you're welcome to do whatever you want but remember you have to finish this mass for Osiris will soon begin his plans."

I stood up to her while still having the book in my hands wondering what the hell is she doing or if she wanted to tell me something else again.

"Sekhmet! Stop telling me those ridiculous riddles games of yours!"

I yelled at her as I was becoming very impatient with her silly games of hers and I was trying so hard to keep myself from hurting her.

She laughed at me while I stood there like an idiot looking at her.

Sekhmet: "I'm only telling this because I care for you my beautiful Y/n please understand."

I looked at her as if she was crazier than before few days since I had been here in the temple.

I don't know how or what she meant by that but I don't like the sound of it either Nephthys came into the room to ask Sekhmet to leave so she could teach me.

Nephthys made a worried face at Sekhmet after she left us alone,
Nephthys started by teaching me of the flowers and each one had different symptoms if they were used in tea, wine, or food however depending on how much the amount you use in dealing with poison.

Each poison flower has different symptoms if you use them correctly but if you don't you will become poisoned as well so to use them the proper way one must study them one flower at a time.

Then Nephthys gave me a whole lecture on how I should be very careful with this poison when I'm dealing with it.
Given how she's telling me very slowly seems that she sincerely cares about me even if it's just a little it's nice to know that I'm not completely on her nerves.
Nephthys then explained to me how many magical objects around us could be made or already made to be used for me
such as magical rings or as she called them a shen ring.

The Shen ring or coiled rope is a symbol of infinity. The ring has knots that secure its ends - these magic rings were forms of protection from illness or corrupt influences.
Magical bracelets are used materials like bones, stones, and wood and were mainly used for religious and spiritual purposes.

There are other magical objects as well used for rituals, religious and spiritual purposes which required many different incantations for either a blessing or just a joyful celebration for all the humans.

Nephthys walked over to me as she saw the book in her hands and pointed at me so I could open it.

Nephthys: "Do you know how all the gods came to be alive here in Egypt?"

Y/n: "They were all born from the Sun God Ra and they became the very alive powerful gods we see today.

Nephthys:  "Nope wrong answer there is so much more than just that.
Let me explain as it is written down in your book."
I had opened the book to where Nephthys wanted me to see as she wanted me to follow along with the story she was about to me.

In the beginning, the water of chaos and darkness covered the waters on a hill until the breath of life was strong and ready to begin.
Primeval water lily rose from the abyss as it opened to reveal a young god sitting in its golden heart.
This divine child banished the universal darkness, this child was the Creator, the sun God Ra the source of all life.
However, the Creator knew that he was alone and this solitude became unbearable as he longed for other beings to share the new world with him.
On the hill spouted above the river of chaos the self-created sun God birthed the god of moisture Tefnut, the god of air Shu, as well for God of abundance and fertility Bastet, the god of love and beauty Hathor, the God of truth and justice Maat, and the god of catastrophe Sekhmet.

His children Tefnut and Shu loved each other and gave birth to the god of the sky and the god of the earth.
Nut and Gab were in love with each other and wanted to have a child, however, the sun God once heard of a prophecy that Geb and Nut's child would rule over Egypt so the sun God became very jealous and cursed Nut to never have any children.
Nut saddened by this sought out the god of children and wisdom Thoth asked for assistance so Thoth took pity on her and made a wager with sun God over a game of senet.
(a similar to chess)

With his shining wisdom, he won the game and made the sun God cover his eyes for four eyes, during the four days they were sanctioned Nut and Geb gave birth to the god of life Osiris, the god of magic Isis the god of harmony Nephthys, and the god of war and deserts Seth.
Four gods were birthed by the sky and Earth, the god of the sky Nut, and the god of the earth Geb.
Dividing the sky and the earth the god of air and the god of moisture Tefnut.
Even the the sun God, creator of all things the Egyptians named these nine gods the Ennead.

The end.

Y/n: "Wow that's an amazing story but I'm very confused.
Why was the sun God so jealous? Did he not want anyone else to rule Egypt besides himself?"

Nephthys: "No one knows but it doesn't matter anymore what matters now is we are all here now.
And let's not forget either if wasn't for the sun God coming bringing life to Egypt all this land would still be covered with darkness and chaos."

Y/n: "I agree with you however I still have some questions about my abilities and what can I do with them.

Nephthys: "Well let's see, you are here to channel your energy into something different something that could be helpful for you.
And it's also why Ra gave you the book she believes you could be useful to what's to come shortly.

Y/n: "What do you mean? Does it have to do with the poisonous flowers I'm seeing in the book?"

Nephthys looked at me with a serious look in her eyes and told me something astounding.

Nephthys: "Ra wants you to do poison bending.

Y/n: "What? ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...
5.3K 95 14
So basically this is my first time in years i am writing a fanfic and i dont watch mha i just like reading fanfics and this wont have any canon event...
73.8K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
34K 708 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...