The Young Mistress

By shrishtivashistha

Burning inside for revenge on her father and brother Death she decides to become a mafia.......the story of a... More

CHAPTER I : BETRAYAL
CHAPTER II : HAPPINESS
CHAPTER III : THE NEW CHAPTER
CHAPTER IV : THE FACTORY
CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY
CHAPTER VI : REBOOT TO LIFE
CHAPTER VII : COMPASSION
CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION
CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION
CHAPTER X : THE BALL NIGHT
CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME
CHAPTER XII : SECRETS
CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
CHAPTER XIV : "ITS NOW OR NEVER!!"
CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"
CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..
CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE
CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION
CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!
FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)
CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)
CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)
CHAPTER XXIV : "I TRUST YOU!!!"
CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

CHAPTER XVII : MISTAKES

2 0 0
By shrishtivashistha

###TWO DAYS BACK###

****JACK POV****

It was morning my flight arrived two days earlier than Norman's.....I was sure Johnny would send his men after him so I booked different flights. I kept my luggage at the doorway and went for a smoke as it was still dark outside so I took the "NO SMOKING ZONE"

On my way It felt as if I was being followed....I turned but found no one. I continued walking then a shadow in front made me stop....I slowly walked towards it and found a man standing beside the pole.

"Can I know the reason of this unrequited visit Mr.?" I smirked and walked towards him with hands in my pocket. "Reason is unnecessary conversation and I don't like to talk so let's get to work shall we!?" He said and ran towards me with a knife. I held his hand and kicked him in his abdomen which made him fall back.

"Who sent you!?" I said picking him by his collar. He didn't reply instead he pulled the knife towards me this time with full force. Exerting all my force I managed to stop him right next to my torso. In the midst of the moment I felt a slight sting in my neck. I turned around and found another man behind me with an empty syringe smirking back at me. The liquid soon started its work......my vision got blurry I fell on my knees grasping my breath while the men laughed. I tried to gather my strength again but couldn't as the doze was too strong for me to handle.

"We got him sir...." I heard before blacking out.

****END OF JACK POV****

###PRESENT###

"I TAKE A DAY TO SLACK OFF AND YOU GET YOUR ASSES IN TROUBLE!!!" I screamed entering the office while Ron flinched at my sudden voice.

"Why are you taking it out on me......its not completely my fault!!!" He ratted and I rolled my eyes annoyingly.

"we'll get on it later but let's find him first. Brynne what do we have?" I said turning towards him. "Nothing ma'am.....he doesn't have any device on him except for his phone which is off since two days....so he is untraceable for now!!!" . He said refreshing the page one more time while I sighed.

"There's got to be a way Brynne ......we have to find him.......what can it be?......" I said roaming around while thinking. "CCTV....yes CCTV get the CCTV footage......we'll be able to find whether he is really missing or is out somewhere on a mission." I said as I kept my phone on the table. "Getting access to those footage won't be easy and will take too much time and we don't have time to waste" Ron said scratching the back of his neck and I sighed.

"I DON'T CARE!!!.........Brynne!! do what you have to............hack the control room if you have to I need them.....you have ONE HOUR!!!!" I commanded.

"On it ma'am!........"He said and buried himself inside the laptop screen while I sighed heavily. "He'll be fine don't worry.....we'll find him" Ron said comforting me.

"What if he gets himself into trouble........he lost his family because of me If anything happens to him I will never be able to forgive myself." I said in a cracked voice.

"I know your worried for him but don't worry.......I know he is sensitive at this moment but trust me for him his anger is not bigger than our mission.....he will never do anything that will jeopardize it." He said while I nodded lightly.

"Found him!!!" Brynne announced from the other side and we ran towards him. "I hacked into the Prenseneiland surveillance room and found this" He said and played the video.

"At 5:18 AM he left his house and walked towards the 'NO SMOKING ZONE' probably to smoke but disappeared after that....here look at this....." He zoomed at the screen before continuing. "These two started following him the moment he arrived at the airport waiting for a chance to take him and the 'NO SMOKING ZONE' was their chance as there are no cameras in the area........I looked more and found their records from the control room and traced their phones to find their location and this is what I found." He opened another window.

"Jimmy.....This skinny one his last location was somewhere near Twin Bridge.....so its possible they took him to Hoofstrat Warehouse as its the place that has the least no. of surveillance cameras on its way......If they took him to this warehouse this means."

"DAVID" We said at the same time while looking at each other with a shocked face.

"But how?....I mean is this even possible.........are we compromised?" Ron said plucking his hair.

"We'll know once we reach there" I said slipping inside my coat and gathering my belongings just when my phone rang it was Norman. I plugged in my ear pods and moved out with Ron.

"Good morning" I said sweetly. "Where are you!!?......I mean how can you leave like this without telling me!!!" He said furiously. "I'm sorry love!!......There was an emergency so I had to leave immediately and you were sleeping so soundly that I didn't want to disturb you......I'm sorry" I said as Ron looked at me with widened eyes and I turned his face to the other side implying him to focus on driving. "So you had time to prepare breakfast for me but not to wake me up...and what about you?......did you eat?.......you left a little earlier than your usual time and You don't eat this early in the morning that means you skipped it didn't you?.....I know you." He rated while I blushed.

"This won't do......I'm coming to your office!!!!" He said as we both frowned.

"NO!!!" I screamed while he exclaimed. "I mean you don't have to......that's completely unnecessary."I chuckled nervously. "Nothing I do for you is unnecessary.......or wait are you hiding something from me?......tell me the truth where exactly are you?". Shit!! he is suspicious now. Ron looked at me with a what now face. "No babes....why would I hide anything this was really urgent so I had to leave immediately I'm sorry stop being mad at me now please" I said. "Only if you promise me that you will not skip breakfast doesn't matter how busy you are and will not go anywhere without telling no matter how soundly I'm sleeping". I chuckled. "I won't I promise!!!.....I'll meet you at dinner okay?" I said while he hummed in response and end the call.

I sighed in relief and turned towards Ron who was looking at me with his nasty eyes. "Don't you dare!!" I warned him and he laughed.

"Welcome to the world of chaos Romanoff!!!" He said and geared up.

###AT THE WAREHOUSE####

****JACK POV****

"For the last time I'm asking you Dragna !!!! WHERE IS THE YOUNG MISTRESS!!???" The man said while punching my face for the seventeenth time frustratingly.

"Tired already?.......And I thought you were strong"I smirked at him with my bleeding nose.

"Stop running that stupid mouth of yours if you're not going to answer.." He held my collar furiously and flashed punches on my face a few more times asking the same question over and over again.

"He'll not speak that easily......stop wasting your energy and go make yourself useful somewhere else.......find where they hid the original goods so I can inform Master about them in the meantime I'll deal with him........I'm sure he has too much to share with me." A tall man entered the scene. My blood boiled with anger as I tried to free myself with all the all the strength I was left with.

"Uh-Uh Mr Dragna.....I know you are very desperate but its useless you cannot hurt me.....so save your energy for whats coming forth........you have to save the young mistress right?......Let's make it easy for you.....I'll give you two choices......you give me the girl or tell me where the goods are and join me....or DIE!!...but you know .......you're better off this side.....come on Dragna!!! make the right choice.......we'll kill the heiress and rule side by side with master." He tried to persuade me but it didn't work. I laughed before answering.

"Right choice?......Rule? oh don't be funny David......It was you who made the wrong choices..........assuming us to be dead.....MISTAKE!!!.....hiding it from your master......BIGGER MISTAKE!!!!......you'll have to pay with your life if he finds out.....That's why you bought me here......Goods?......you don't care about any goods you need me to lure the young mistress and kill us both to cover your tracks and save your ass!!!..........only if you had stayed loyal to his highness you wouldn't be in such demise.....you made the wrong choices the result of which will lead you towards your death." I said spitting on the floor.

"And who will kill me?.....you?" He laughed.

"You know you speak way too much and don't know a thing!.. master promised us what we didn't have under your beloved Lord Alexander......... Your lord was a weak man......a softy.....I'm glad I didn't serve under him.......but its useless to tell you anything......you're a blockhead loyal dog who will serve his master to his death.

"Sir we found them.....fools!!....they kept them at the Brown's outhouse........our men found Identical trucks in the yard." Jimmy interrupted while smirking back at me. He instructed him to take some men to confiscate them.

"So the Browns are also in this with you?.....Ungrateful rascals........you think you can stop us......selling the fake goods was a nice plan but too bad we found out and it failed......we found the goods thanks to you now we don't need you.......as for the girl.....we'll find her somehow........ready to say goodbye to the world?" Saying he raised his gun against my head to shoot but a sudden shot at his hand made him drop his gun. I smirked looking at the person and then looked back at him.

"Not so soon!!!!" The person said.

****END OF JACK POV****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...