"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๏ฟฝ...

By LinaWaltonThames

In her second year studying at a Hebrew school, with the onset of the much-feared puberty and a month to go b... More

The longest interaction I had with him
Debbie's Bat Mitzvah Finale
School
Hebrew school
Classroom
Cliff
Forest
Speech
Forced kiss
Fights
Rain
Reconciliation
Mitzvah project
Benjamin's Bat Mitzvah
Stacy
Movie theater
Aaron and I
Dress
My birthday (Author)
Just me and him, or maybe not
"You are so cute, Aaron!"
Chaotic dinner
Pool party
My Bat Mitzvah
My party
Preparing for Lydia's Bat Mitzvah
Lydia's Chaotic Bat Mitzvah
Stacy's Bat Mitzvah
Stacy's Party
Mitzvah Bakery
Dinner at the Carson's house
Unexpected visits
Slumber party
Snake in the amusement park
Halloween
Christmas

The fanfic is over ๐Ÿ˜ž

165 5 3
By LinaWaltonThames

Hi guys! Well, the fanfic is over. "Christmas" was the last chapter. Maybe I'll do some chapters of the characters answering questions, but only if you want! Thank you to everyone who voted, commented and supported the fanfic! It was my first fanfic to view, thank you for everything 💞!
There were 34 chapters of chaos, romance, fights, Bat Mitzvah's and sadness.
I'll post some more fanfic edits on my edits account (lov3r.tbp)! If you like the Walton's, Mason, One Piece, Stranger things, Fear street, Cobra Kai, Never have I ever or the Marvel universe, please go read the fanfics that cover these stories (all available in profile)! I promise you'll like it, maybe not as much as this one.
Next month I plan to start Judd Goodstien fanfic, so stay tuned!

Thank you💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 28 44
"Did I blow my mind on the wild side singing 'hallelujah' to 'em every night with you?" It was a coincidence; a miracle. The ignition of a soul. And...
332 77 21
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๏ฟฝ...
846 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
92.6K 1.3K 19
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, y/n and her best friend share mutual feelings and attempt to make each other jealous which was a stupid idea and ended up ruining th...