FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Nine

10 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in the sofa chair, video chatting with her daughters, Luna and Trinity.

{Christy's Outfit}

"I'm glad you guys have been having some fun at the camp with the activities and other things." Christy said to her oldest daughter, Luna.

"Yeah, we've been eating breakfast brunch. And as for the fun activities, we've been playing catch ball, hula hoops, using our magic. The demigods and demigoddess have pretty cool magical powers too." Luna said on the video chat.

"Well, I'm glad you, Trinity and Nikole are occupied with the camp fun activities. I'll see you guys when you get home." Christy said.

"Okay. Bye, Mom. Love you and Dad." Luna and Trinity said in unison on the video chat.

"Bye, sweethearts. We love you too." Christy said, and hangs up her video chat.

And then, Christy's phone buzzes again. She looks at it.

Gia

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Gia."

"Hey, Christy. I need a little of your help with something. I'm at the penthouse." Gia said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

Later on that day, Gia and Christy are baking a cinnamon cake in the kitchen.

"I don't if I'm doing this right or not." Gia said to Christy.

"Yeah, everything's good." Christy said to her. "The cinnamon cake is gonna be good for the dinner party."

"Okay, then." Gia said, putting the baking pan in the oven and gently closes it.

Gia and Christy slowly walks over to the three seat sofa and sits down beside each other.

"Where's your hubby, Max?" Christy asked Gia.

"He's visiting Mount Orasani." Gia replied. "Max and I have visited many times. And I have dresses in my double door closet."

"Yeah, me too. And I have two double door closets. One at the compound and the other at my bedchamber at Mount Orasani." Christy said.

"How do you and Max does it?" Gia asked. "You both are well-trained legendary Orasanian Warriors, and you've fought in battles."

"When Max and I fight in battles, we have to remain focused on battling our enemies, and even the slightest of unfocused can get us hurt." Christy said.

"Yeah, Max tells me the same thing, and I get it." Gia said, and glances at the oven. "Be right back, check on the cake."

Gia gets up and walks away, walking inside the kitchen. "Cake is done."

"I guess we can have that dinner party." Christy suggested.

"Yep." Gia said.

Gia and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Max, Gia, Christy and Ana are sitting at the table with their plates of food and wine. A stovetop tray of cheese potato casserole,

"This cheese potato casserole is really good." Ana complimented, eating a small spoonful bite of her cheese potato casserole.

"Thanks, Ana. I made it myself." Max thanked Ana with a small smile.

Max looks at Christy with a small smile. "Gia and I visited the Museum of Orasanian Mythology. We've seen the statue of you, Christy."

"There's a statue of you too, Max." Christy said.

"I know, but you're the legendary Orasanian warrior. You've earned it." Max said to Christy.

"Yeah, I agree with Max. You're an awesome Orasanian Warrior, Christy." Gia agreed with her husband, Max.

"A badass Orasanian warrior." Ana said with a small smile.

Max, Gia, Christy and Ana exchange small smiles at each other and continues on with their dinner party.

⚜️⚜️

MUSEUM OF ORASANIAN MYTHOLOGY

That afternoon, Christy slowly slowly inside and sees some visitors slowly walking around, admiring the portraits of the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess, and other things related to the ancient HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI.

Christy then, looks at Tithonus, who's wearing casual clothes and sitting in his mechanical wheelchair, giving a tour some visitors.

"Hello, Christiana." Aediphae greeted, slowly walks up to her, wearing a pantsuit.

"Hi, Aediphae." Christy greeted back at her.

"You're probably pondering to yourself since I'm a centaur, why am I not in a mechanical wheelchair like my husband?" Aediphae asked.

"Maybe." Christy said.

"It's a transformation. A cover for my true form." said Aediphae.

"I get it." Christy said.

Tithonus and Christy exchange looks at each other and small waves at each other.

"New Orleans is a big place. The French Quarter. And the mortal humans does not know of the supernatural that walks among them." Aediphae said.

"Yeah, they don't." Christy said to Aediphae. "How are Luna? Trinity? And Nikole?"

"They are fine." Aediphae told her. "Tithonus, Hagarth and myself keeps an eye on them as they occupy themselves with fun games and fun activities with the young demigods and demigoddess at the Camp Orasani."

"Well, I'm gonna leave you and Tithonus to the tours." Christy said.

"Alright." Aediphae said.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER

Later on that afternoon, Klaus and Christy are taking a stroll through the French Quarter, gently holding each other's hands. With her right hand, she's nibbling on a paper wrapped beignet.

"Are you sure you don't want a beignet? Or even a little piece?" Christy asked him.

"I'm fine. And I got it for you." Klaus said to her. "And besides, you and I can spend some time together."

Christy chuckles to herself. "Okay. So, what's next on our afternoon agenda?"

"I did mention Bourbon Street." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other, proceeding with their afternoon stroll.

⚜️⚜️

JACKSON SQUARE

Klaus and Christy are admiring some painters painting on their canvas easels.

"It amazes me that the Jackson Square has been used as a battleground. And it's been repaired like nothing's happened." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know." Christy said. "I wish I could paint like you. Or just paint."

"Maybe, you can, if you put your mind to it." Klaus said. "But I think it's more than just painting."

"What do you mean by that? You're an expert in painting?" Christy said, taking another bite out of her beignet.

"When I paint, I take my time and focus on what I'm painting. Every painting is an art." Klaus said.

"Like when you painting a canvas of me, you take a mental picture in your mind and you paint it." Christy said to him.

"Something like that, yeah." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

BOURBON STREET

That late afternoon, Klaus and Christy are strolling down Bourbon Street, still gently holding each other's hands, enjoying the musicians playing their jazz music with their instruments.

Klaus gently twirls Christy around and gently pulls her close to him.

"Maybe, we should take Luna and Trinity back to the carnival, what do you think?" Christy asked.

"It sounds like fun." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Thanks for today, Klaus." Christy thanked her husband with a small smile.

"You're welcome." Klaus said. "And I think Luna, Trinity and Nikole should be arriving back at the compound in minutes."

"Alright, I'll get takeout and I'll meet you back at the compound." Christy said.

"Alright, be careful, Mikael could be anywhere." Klaus said.

"Okay." Christy said.

And Klaus vamp-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER

That evening, after getting takeout from a café, Christy is walking on the sidewalk with a takeout bag in her hand.

"Hello, Christy." Mikael greeted.

Christy stopped upon looking at Mikael. "Mikael."

"I see that you and Niklaus has settled down. Everything is sunshine for you two." Mikael said.

"Spare me the small talk." Christy said to Mikael. "And if you ever come near my husband, my best friends or family, I will turn you inside out." She added with a threat.

"No need to threaten me, Little Sorceress. I know better to not underestimate such an Orasanian warrior." Mikael told her. And slowly walks up to her. "I need you to pass along a message to Niklaus, tell him to meet me at the Bywater Tavern tomorrow morning."

Mikael and Christy exchange slight tense looks at each other and he vamp-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that evening, in the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table, eating their takeout food of sesame noodles and beignets.

"These sesame noodles are really good, Mom." Luna said.

"Yeah, I know." Christy said. "Where did your Dad go?"

"Upstairs." Trinity said.

"Okay, I'll be back." Christy said, getting up to her feet and walks away.

                            Shortly after...

Christy slowly walks into Klaus's and hers bedroom and sees Klaus painting on his canvas.

"There's sesame noodles and beignets in the courtyard." Christy said to Klaus.

"I'll be in a few minutes." Klaus said.

"I saw Mikael." Christy told him.

Klaus looks at Christy. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, he didn't. Mikael wanted me to pass along a message to you." Christy said.

"What message?" Klaus asked, slowly walks up to her.

"He wants you to meet him at the Bywater Tavern tomorrow morning." Christy told him.

"What for?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know." Christy said. "What are you gonna do?"

"Mikael wants me to meet him, then, I'll meet him in tomorrow morning." Klaus said.

"Alright." Christy said.

"And besides, Mikael is only still alive because of Marcalos." Klaus said.

"I'm gonna go back downstairs in the courtyard. I'll leave you to your painting." Christy said, slowly walks away.

Klaus small smiles to himself and resumes his canvas painting.

⚜️⚜️

That night, downstairs in the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table, finished with their food and beignets.

A folded piece of paper magically appears in the air.

"Mom? You have a letter." Trinity said, gently taking the letter in her hand and hands it to her mother, Christy.

Christy gently takes the folded piece of letter and unfolds it.

Dearest Christiana,

It is good to receive a letter from you. I am doing well myself. I hope you come back and visit my palace casino club. Drinks will be ready when your next visitation.

Sincerely,

Odessa, The Elder Goddess of Luck Fortune

"Who's it from, Mom?" Luna asked.

"A gal buddy of mine." Christy replied, gently re-folding the letter. "Have you guys been practicing your inner wolves?"

"Yeah. Luna and I asked Grandma Nadia could we wolf out in the forest, and she said we could." Trinity told her mother.

"Okay, just checking." Christy said.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.5K 21
Anemoia A nostalgic sense of longing for a past you yourself have never lived. 18-year-old Florence Beauchêne has unknowingly lived multiple lives be...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...
725K 20.2K 49
Being the last witch of her kind, Lena Ricci has been protected by Rebekah Mikaelson her whole life. And then one day, as the two are having the tim...