T.O.F.S || The Fairy Of Slyt...

Por livvavdraco

Livia malfoy a girl with a secret and no one to tell an ex who would do anything to get her back. Now an old... Mais

character cast
character prologues
in the dark
back to you.
investigation
Investagtion pt2
Truth
Part 7: dont let them in the house trailer
Don't let them in the house
Update!! So sorry

What Are You Doing Here

22 2 4
Por livvavdraco

First person pov

My eyes slowly drift open and I wake up in my Hogwarts dorm room. I rub my eyes and stretch

Lifting the blanket off of me and sitting up. I slip my feet into my green slippers with the letters LM embroidered in silver. I head to my bathroom turning on the shower and walking back to the sink, brushing my teeth while I wait for the water to heat up. I shower and put on my robe that matches the slippers and looking in my closet for a outfit to wear. I sift through grabbing a green class skirt that I trimmed with lace, a regular white button up shirt and a black and green Slytherin vest I made myself. I put on my house cloak and put my hair back into a half up half down hairstyle and head downstairs.

"Jesus Livia could you take any bloody longer to get ready," I hear my brother yelling as I walk down the stairs rolling my eyes

"Shut the hell up, Draco. It's too early for me to hear your voice," I scoff.

"Lalalalalalalalala," He teases.

"Careful Dray, she's sensitive." Mattheo says walking down the stairs from the boy dormitories

" Great, just what I need when I wake up my idiot brother and his idiot best friend," I roll my eyes.

Mattheo sits and opens the window behind his chair lighting a cigarette. "Oh darling you hurt me so." he says smirking at me.

Draco giggles to himself as I glare back at mattheo.

"Is that all I am to you?" He looks me up and down, "Your brother's idiot friend?" He frowns sarcastically.

"Yeah, what else would you be?" I smile back, walking out of the common room.

"God, that woman," Mattheo sighs, sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes

"Hey! You deal with her by choice. I have to live with her," Draco scoffs.

*In the grand hall*

I walk up to the table sitting next to Pansy, Enzo and Theo and put my face in my hands.

"What's wrong, Liv?" Pansy looks up from her book, where she's drawing.

"Mattheo is an ass," I reply, looking back up.

"What did he do now?" Enzo sighs, looking back down at his book.

"He acts like he owns me even though we broke up months ago. But he gets to flirt with Astoria right in front of me, and then tells half the school he'll kick their ass for just looking at me." I ramble angrily.

"Liv, just tell him to back off. You're like the only person he wouldn't hurt for standing up to him." Theo says.

"And the only one he listens to," Enzo adds.

"Do you guys think he would actually stop? He would laugh in my face." I reply with a straight face.

"I think she's right, guys", she pauses, "But mattheo might shock you, Liv. You never know."

"Yeah, Liv. If you don't say something, you'll never know what might've happened", Enzo says finally closing his book.

"You guys really think I should? I don't see Mattheo just agreeing flat out, plus I'm still mad at him. I don't want to talk to him anyway." I look back up and see Pansy with an awkward look and Enzo laughing, both of them looking behind me.

"Agree to what, exactly?" I hear Mattheo's voice behind me.

"My God. You're just everywhere, aren't you." I roll my eyes, turning around.

"Answer the question, Livi." Draco giggles.

"Draco, quit being an ass." Pansy says.

"Quit being a whore and I'll think about it." Draco smiles back at her.

She crumples a piece of paper and throws it at him, "jerk," she says as it hits him in the head.

"Students! Please have a seat, and bring your attention to me." Dumbledore's voice echoes through the grand hall.

We all sit down. Draco goes on his usual ramble about how Dumbledore is an idiot.

"Thank you." He nods, stepping up to the podium. "Now, we have some students transferring from another school for our wizarding exchange program. We will sort them into their houses quickly, and then breakfast will be served," wipers spread around as he returns to his seat

Professor McGonagall drags a stool, along with the sorting hat in front of the podium and opens a piece of paper to begin reading out the names.

"Mr. Norman Lester," she calls and the boy sits on the stool.

"Gryffindor!" The hat calls.

"Yuck!" Draco makes a gross face as everyone cheers.

"Ms. Violet Riverton," the girl walks up and sits.

"Ravenclaw!" The hat proclaims as cheers fade McGonagall reads from the paper again.

"And finally, Mr. Elijah Gustav." McGonagall calls out.

My heart completely drops to my stomach as I see the familiar boy walk up to the stool and sits down.

Draco notices my expression, "What is it Liv?" He looks at me concerned.

"N-nothing I'm trying to listen," I reply, snapping out of my shock.

"Hmm you're here for something very specific, aren't you?" The hat thinks longer than usual to sort the boy, "Hmm yes, a one track mind to what you want indeed," he thinks for a few more seconds, "Slytherin!" He proclaims.

Cheers flood the table as the boy walks over. I immediately stand up, getting out of my seat to look at the boy as he looks up and sees me.

"Liv! You're here!" He runs up to me.

"Eli? It's really you." I jump into his arms. "Oh my God,what are you doing here!" I smile.

"Well I told you I always wanted to see what Hogwarts was like, so here I am." He smiles back, "And you're here of course."

"Who are you, exactly?" Mattheo growls.

I look over to see his extremely angry expression.

"Elijah, but you can call me Eli." He introduces himself. "Now that must be Mattheo?" He looks over at me.

"How do you know my name, and how do you know my girl?" he stands up, getting even more agitated than before.

"Woah, wait a damn minute. I am not your girl anymore, Mattheo." I step between them.

"Oh really? You know, Liv, you say that, but you forget I can read minds, love. I know you better than you know yourself," he smirks, "Now who the hell are you?" His eyes dart back over to Eli.

"He's my friend from Castlelobruxo, if you need to know that badly. And I don't care how much mind reading you can do. We're. Not. Together." I roll my eyes.

"And who decided that?" he says sarcastically.

"Don't do this right now." I look directly in his eyes angrily.

"Fine. We'll have this conversation later, and you can also tell me about what you four were talking about when I got here." He smiles.

"Fine, Mattheo, whatever." I say stepping away from him, "Who wants to come with me and Eli? I'm going to give him a tour."

"I'll go," pansy stands up.

"Me Too," Enzo adds.

"I guess I will, if you guys are," Theo gets up.

"We'll all go, then," Mattheo smirks and Draco stands up from the table.

"Hey Eli, wanna guess who's who?"

"Obviously, that's Draco," he points, "Pansy and Enzo are there, and that must make him Theo," they all look at him confused.

"Wait, how do you know who we all are?" Draco says trying to be intimidating.

"Calm down Dray, do you really think I'd go to a different school and not talk about my friends here?"

"Oh, right." he starts to walk away and I hold back a laugh.

We walk around telling Eli everything important he needs to know and head back to the common room.

I flop down on the couch.

"Nuh uh, it's later now." Mattheo says, grabbing my wrist pulling me back up.

"Fine," I groan, pouting as he pulls me to his dorm and shuts the door.

"What do you want me to do, Mattheo? We aren't together and that may have been my choice, but it was your fault! You slept with Astoria, that wasn't my choice."

"Livia, I told you. I was high and drunk. I don't even remember it. I don't even know if it's true, Liv." He raised his voice at me.

"Still, you flirt with her! She gets to sit there and make it seem like she's your girlfriend now but I can't even talk to another guy or you'll flip?" I raise my voice. " Very mature mattheo."

"I don't flirt with her. She flirts with me." Mattheo defends himself.

" ' I don't flirt with her ' But you let her flirt with you. Constantly. Right in front of me." I mock him

" Livia, please. Don't be-" He reaches for her hand.

"Listen Mattheo, maybe it's best if we stay away from each other for a while." I interrupt, pulling my hand away. " You clearly care. I know that I always have, but mattheo, I can't be controlled by you. That's not right, and you know that." I walk out of the room not giving him the chance to respond.

_______________________________________

A/n ok first chapter down

Please put any suggestions in the comments

This story is slow burn sorry to anyone impatient as me 😭😭 but its going to be a crazy story I promise so keep reading

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.9K 773 64
After Bellatrix Lestrange is sent to Azkaban - her young daughter, Bexley, is kidnapped and raised under a new identity. She is sent to Hogwarts, liv...
161K 3.3K 42
Narcissa Malfoy has a secret, that only she, her son and his cousin Luna Lovegood know about. Hermione Granger is that secret and Draco Malfoy has to...
6.1K 257 32
A dual POV from year one to seven of Mattheo x reader The hardened heart of the unlovable Slytherin who is feared by his peers and revered amongst ot...
2.6M 44.5K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...