Mha oneshots +Ocs(sometines)

By StatisticalJew

REQUEST THINGS PLEASE Credits to the artists for the cover photos More

Affection (MonoKami) {Ft. Aizawa and Cowell(Aldrin Cowell; OC)}
Requests!!
Possessiveness - Character Insert x Canon
Anorexia Nervosa- Class B

Day 1: First Time(EraserDust)

66 0 0
By StatisticalJew

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩: 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝(𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚) 𝐱 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢(𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚)

Aizawa was teaching his class when the league attacked. As they do. Shigaraki managed to kidnap Aizawa, he tied the taller male up onto a chair. The only difference between the Bakugou kidnapping and this Aizawa kidnapping is that Aizawa is being held in Shigaraki's room for... Special... Reasons.

Time skip brought to you by Shintō Amenogozen:

Aizawa awoke to a room with a small television on the floor, a simple bed, and simplistic decorations that consisted of a few video game posters and action figures. He looked around confused, he felt as if he should look behind himself, but he feared what he would see. Soon he felt a pair of cold hands on his shoulders, he heard a small chuckle when he jumped slightly.

"Why'd you kidnap me, Shigaraki?" Aizawa asked in his normal monotonous voice.

"Oh, please. You know why you're here." Shigaraki scoffed and kissed Aizawa's neck.

Aizawa's breath hitched as he looked away. Shigaraki took note of this and bit down harshly, this caused Aizawa to grunt in annoyance.

"The hell was that for!?" He shouted.

"I love it when you're loud. It's too bad that no one else can hear your shouting. I bet the others would catch on quick." Shigaraki chuckled lowly and continued marking Aizawa.

Aizawa was blushing slightly, he kept looking away. Soon Aizawa felt the ropes being released.

"Get on the bed for me, love." Shigaraki cooed in Aizawa's ear.

"And if I don't want to?" Aizawa asked with an eye roll.

"Then you go out into the parlour until your colleagues come to get you," Shigaraki says plainly.

"Oh? Well, at least when we're finished I can act like I escaped." Aizawa sighed and walked to the bed.

"It's cute how you think I'll let you walk by the time we finish." Shigaraki pushed Aizawa face-first into the bed.

Shigaraki continued to mark Aizawa, to which he let out small sounds of pleasure. This continued for a while until Shigaraki spoke up again.

"Have you ever done this before?" Shigaraki asked whilst grabbing lube.

Aizawa spoke softly, with embarrassment, "Never with a man."

Shigaraki pulled Aizawa onto his knees and pushed down his pants. "That's okay, I'll be as gentle as I can. I'll also be sure to make this memorable." He said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Thank you." Aizawa didn't realize the sarcasm and sighed a breath of relief.

Shigaraki chuckled and plunged a finger into Aizawa's hole and started to thrust it in and out slowly. Even though he was a villain, he wasn't a monster. He wasn't going to hurt Aizawa, for now. Aizawa shifted in slight discomfort, in turn hitting that bundle of nerves on Shigaraki's finger, causing Aizawa to moan out. Shigaraki chuckled lowly.

"You're such a filthy man, whorish, all for me." Shigaraki inserted another finger and spread Aizawa open.

As this went on, Aizawa buried his face in a pillow, moaning out in a low decibel.

"Hurry up." Aizawa scoffed, trying to keep hold of his dignity.

Shigaraki glared and removed his hand, causing Aizawa to whine at the loss. Shigaraki used that hand to grab Aizawa's hair and pull him up off the bed. Shigaraki then pushed himself in about an inch, then slammed the other 8 inches inside Aizawa. Aizawa moaned out loudly and held onto Shigaraki's wrist that was holding him up.

"God! Fuck! Damnit! You said gentle!" Aizawa snapped.

"Oops. Guess I lied." Shigaraki laughed once more and rolled his hips.

The slow pace turned extremely quickly, and Aizawa became a moaning mess underneath Shigaraki. Whimpering, pleading, and Shigaraki was eating it up, he continued to ram into Aizawa without mercy. He was sure to make Aizawa's first time memorable. He kept whispering in the black-haired male's ear, small praises, but mostly just him telling Aizawa he was a little slut. Aizawa's mind quickly clouded with pleasure as he arched his back. Shigaraki aimed for that spot inside of Aizawa, hitting it each time, Aizawa became a trembling puddle in Shigaraki's grip. Shigaraki reached his other hand around to Aizawa's jawline, choking him just enough to cloud his mind further.

"Slow down! Slow- please! Slower!" Aizawa choked out.

"Sorry, you didn't specify who~ Guess I'll just go faster." Shigaraki giggled lowly and sped up. "Who's making you feel this way, moan it out for me, love."

"Shigaraki, You, Shigaraki! Please! Slow down...! Fuck you.. Please!" Shota moaned loudly.

Shigaraki slowed down a bit and let Shota catch his breath, once he did so, Shigaraki kissed and left more marks on Aizawa. Aizawa continued to moan Shigaraki's name, just quieter this time. Shigaraki moved the hand from Aizawa's hair onto his cock, stroking it at the same speed as his thrusts. Aizawa gasped and screwed his eyes shut. The foreign feelings caused him to slump back down into the pillow, the change in position made the tip of Shigaraki's dick brush up against Shota's prostate, once Shota made that audible whimper, Shigaraki changed his position to hit that point repeatedly. The rhythmic movements made Shota feel good, great even. He was so close to the edge, he kept babbling on and on about how good it felt. The bliss on his face was hidden by the pillow, the cushion also muffled the mumbles coming from the taller.

"Are you doing all right, dear?" Shigaraki asked.

"Mhmm..." Aizawa nodded and kept his flushed face on the cushion.

"Good boy, you're doing so well for me, keep it up and I'll let you cum, my good little slut." Shigaraki gave Shota a small kiss on the jawline.

"Thank you, Shigaraki.." Aizawa mumbled into the pillow.

Shota was almost fucked out, which shocked Tomura. He thought Shota would last longer, but this was better.

"Oh~ Think of what your colleagues would think of this~ How would they react to you being this fucked out for a mere 15 minutes. So tightly clenched around me. How cute." Shigaraki chuckled darkly and rammed into Aizawa quickly.

Shota almost came undone at the derogatory statements, however after a few more thrusts into Shota's prostate he came all over Tomura's sheets. Tomura pulled out and sat down on the bed, he pulled Shota into his peppered kisses on Shota's face to ground him. But that's not what Shota wanted, he wanted more, so he lined himself up and sunk himself onto Tomura's cock. Up and down, up and down, the motions were fluid and quick. Not necessarily hard, just quick. Tomura put his hands on Shota's hips and watched as Shota bounced on his dick.

"Good boy. Keep going for me." Shigaraki smirked and guided Aizawa.

Shota grabbed one of Tomura's hands and placed it on his neck, this came as a shock to Tomura but he happily obliged. Aizawa was hitting that spot all on his own, his mind was getting even more clouded now that he was being choked. The lack of break was causing Shota to hurt slightly, but that only added to the pleasure, he sped himself up. Shigaraki got sick of not being in control, so he pushed Aizawa back and started pounding into him. Faster they went, Shota moaned out a mixture of 'Sir' and 'Shigaraki' which made Tomura's ego heighten. He felt close himself, but he continued to last, he wanted to milk Shota of every drop of cum until he made Shota feel like gelatine. Which would be a time-consuming process, but oh boy was it worth it. To make the Shota Aizawa, the famous pro hero, the great teacher, the one who has trained with the greats. That same man who is reduced to whimpering and squirming underneath the leader of the League of Villains, writhing in bliss. The Shota Aizawa was begging for him to go harder, pleading for more, whimpering his name. This did wonders for Tomura's ego. Tomura pulled out, only to push back in, he did this a few more times, then went back to the quick and deep thrusts from before, making sure to hit Shota's prostate dead on each time.

"S'good... More..please.." Shota slurred.

"Are you sure?" Shigaraki chuckled.

"Mhm." Aizawa whimpered.

"All right." Tomura gave more, he went harder and faster.

Shota moaned euphoniously and continued to be loud, which never got old to Shigaraki, he found it cute how hard it was for Shota to keep quiet. Aizawa wrapped his arms around Tomura's neck, which allowed Tomura deeper. Shigaraki let out a quiet, yet breathy moan and started chasing his release. His thrusts became less uniform and more sloppy, reaching the depths of Shota's ass. Shigaraki kept accidentally moaning, he leaned down and bit Shota's shoulder, sinking his teeth harshly, to which Shota moaned. Aizawa clawed at Tomura's shirt, his nails just barely grazing the skin beneath it. Aizawa had calmed down a bit and his mind wandered to what his colleagues would think, he began to cry at the thought, but then Tomura started pounding his prostate again, he seemed to also regain some of his thoughts. He had taken to licking the blood off Shota's shoulder. He came into Shota with a small groan. He pulled out, pulled his boxers up, threw his pants in the dirty laundry, and went to his closet. He pulled out a few things that would help the process and make it much better for Aizawa. If Tomura was anything, it was a man who kept his promises. He would make Aizawa's first time memorable. He took Aizawa's shirt off, tied his arms behind his back, and tied his legs up as well. Aizawa was catching his breath, not rejecting the current actions, nor acknowledging them. Shigaraki started humming a song, he finished with the bondage, so he put a blindfold on Aizawa as well. He lined himself up again and slowly pushed in. Aizawa's breath hitched, he got picked up by his throat, and Shigaraki thrusted in and out, he was going slowly this time. Leaving soft love bites and kisses, being sure not to be too rough. Shota moaned softly, his face was a bright red, but his expression was less worked up, he was whimpering just barely loud enough to be heard. Shigaraki used his free hand to jerk Shota off. He felt it tenfold, the pleasure spiking. Shota was confused, was this the same guy? He wasn't complaining, he enjoyed being treated so nicely. Tomura kept whispering praises into his ear, telling him he was a good boy, how well he was doing, it was heavenly. Light kisses were being trailed down his neck, Tomura made sure to kiss around the bite he left earlier, apologizing and being sure to be gentle. He was treating Aizawa like royalty. Tomura untied Shota's legs, Shota let out a small breath, Tomura sat down and let Aizawa ride. He kept leaving mark after mark. Aizawa gripped onto Shigaraki's shirt and bounced semi-quickly, moaning softly.

"You're doing so well, so pretty, you're so good, doing so well for for me, I'm so happy to be your first, you're doing amazing, keep going." Shigaraki smiled and kissed Aizawa's neck.

Shota started babbling again, repeating those words to himself, he grabbed Shigaraki's hand and held onto it. He continued to bounce, he was enjoying himself, his legs were starting to hurt, but he enjoyed it. He was so drunk off of the adrenaline and euphoria, he leaned in and kissed Shigaraki deeply, he was so passionate, he forgot to lift himself up. Shigaraki was shocked by the sudden kiss, but he kissed back and thrusted up at the same speed as before, both males were enjoying themselves, the kiss lasted minutes, they made out until they absolutely needed air. Both parties took a deep breath, Aizawa came again, he looked embarrassed, but Shigaraki reminded him that it was okay, that there was nothing wrong. Shota pulled off and got onto the floor, out of embarrassment, Shigaraki stood up with a small chuckle, he used his thumb to open Shota's mouth, he got the hint quickly and opened up fully. Tomura rammed his cock far down Shota's throat, once he was all the way in, he gripped the base of Aizawa's hair and thrusted into his mouth, Shota began touching himself, stroking in sync with Tomura's thrusts. Tears began pricking at Shota's eyes at the overwhelming pleasure he was getting.

"Such a horny little thing, huh? Guess the great Eraserhead has a secret side to him." Shigaraki chuckled darkly and held Aizawa's head at the base of his cock, to which Aizawa choked and gagged.

"You look so pretty with your mouth wrapped around me like this, I bet you just love being used as a toy, all for me to play with as I please." Tomura smirked and started fucking Shota's face again.

Aizawa only nodded and continued gagging on Tomura's length. Tomura had a grip on Aizawa's hair, he loved how soft it was. Aizawa was loving having his hair pulled and his throat getting the same attention as other parts had before. He adored how gentle Tomura could be, how rough he could be as well. Shota loved being used as Tomura's personal fuck toy, the degradation that came with it also sent Aizawa over the edge. He came ropes of white onto the floor, only to speed his hand up and whimper at it all. Shigaraki noticed this ans chuckled softly.

"Such a good little slut. Good boy. My little whore." He said as he thrusted harder.

Shota moaned around Tomura's cock and he started to move his head along with the thrusts. Tomura removed Shota's head off of his length.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Shigaraki asked.

Aizawa nodded.

"Words." Tomura demanded.

"I feel fine." Aizawa sighed.

"Good. Would you like to keep going?" Shigaraki wiped the tears from Shota's face.

"Yes please." Aizawa smiled weakly.

"Good boy." Tenko let go of Shota's hair and let him do what he pleased.

Part of Eraserhead was thinking about how to escape, the other part was enjoying this. Shota took the blinfold off, he stood up and grabbed his underwear and put them on, he had gained a surge of confidence. He grabbed Shigaraki's wrists and pinned him to the wall, he started kissing down Shigaraki's chest and up his neck. Tomura squirmed, he whined and tried getting out of Aizawa's grasp.

"Hey! No fair!" Shigaraki started, he quickly quieted down when his collarbone was getting marked.

His whining got replaced with small moans and whimpers. Shota used his free hand to caress Shimura's waist as he continued to kiss Tenko's neck. Shota was being sure to mark the shorter just as much as he was marked. Shota pressed his knee in between Tenko's legs, to gain some stability. Eraserhead picked Tomura up and put him on the bed, he was too flustered to think, so he just let it happen. He found his scarf and debated walking out, he looked at the door for a moment. Shigaraki sat up and looked at Shota.

"Eraser.." He started.

"Hm?" Aizawa looked back at Shigaraki.

"Are you going to leave?" Tomura's voice broke.

Shota paused for a moment before shaking his head, "Not yet." He smiled softly, picked up his scarf, and grabbed Shigaraki's wrists with it.

Shigaraki's mind filled with possible scenarios, what was Aizawa going to do, if he was going to turn him in, would he at least put clothes on him? He noticed Aizawa heading for him instead of his clothes, so he calmed down a bit.

"Warn me next time.." Shigaraki grumbled.

"Aww, did I make you scared, dear?" Shota put emphasis on the 'dear' part.

Shimura blushed at the name, he looked away. Aizawa picked up the blindfold and put it on Shigaraki. Aizawa tied the scarf on the bed post, then he went back to marking Shigaraki. He kept kissing, biting, and leaving hickeys, he had no plans on letting up any time soon. This went on for a while before Aizawa trailed his kisses further down, eventually making it to Shigaraki's member. He put his mouth on the tip, teasing it softly. Shigaraki whined in annoyance.

"Hurry up!" He demanded.

"No, show me some respect, and say please. You aren't in control anymore." Shota reminded.

"Please hurry up, please stop teasing." Tomura pleaded.

That's all it took for Aizawa to take Tenko's length in full, he bobbed his head up and down. Shigaraki felt the sensation decuple, he moaned out semi-loudly. Aizawa slowed down to tease Shigaraki a bit more, he felt it fair since he was kidnapped, Shota removed his head and kitten licked the tip, he tounged a stripe up the base to the crown of Shigaraki's dick, this made him squirm. Aizawa gripped Shigaraki's waist to keep him still, he kept putting Tomura fully down his throat and pulling up off of him, Tenko struggled to keep still at the feeling. Aizawa took pity on Shigaraki and started going at a decent and regular pace. Tenko let out a soft moan, his breath becoming heavier, he tried bucking his hips up, however Shota's hands were keeping him from moving. He brought his head off and moved his hand along Tomura's cock. Tomura came close to the edge. Shota kept up his pace and held what he couldn't keep in his mouth. Tenko had been on cloud nine, though quietly. As Aizawa kept going, he tried his best with his lack of knowledge of how to do this sort of thing. He held his tongue on the shaft as he lifted his head and lowered it once more. The process repeated, up and down, saliva dripping from Shigaraki's cock. Shigaraki's head fell back as he started to feel dizzy from the new feeling, he had never had this happen to him. Shigaraki squirmed a bit as he came, it felt blissful. Aizawa lifted his head after he swallowed every last drop of cum he could, he untied Shigaraki and took the blind fold off. Tomura got up and pulled his boxers on, he realized what he just did and picked up the wrong shirt, and put it on, he walked to his bathroom and took out a towel, he threw it on the bed next to Aizawa who was struggling to stand as well as keep his eyes open.

Neither of them knew what to say as they cleaned up, they both just stayed silent, they knew they'd have to talk about it eventually, but today just wasn't the day. Shota and Tenko both reached for Aizawa's scarf, when they grabbed it, they both went to speak, but ultimately decided against it. Tomura let go of the scarf and walked to the door and opened it. All For One stood tall at the door, he closed it and locked it from the outside.

"Um. What just happened?" Aizawa asked in a state of utter confusion.

Footsteps were heard walking away, Shota put his scarf on and opened the window.

"Wait!" Tenko stopped him.

He walked to Aizawa, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and brought him in for a kiss.

When they parted, Aizawa was stunned.

"Bye." Shimura waved.

Aizawa waved back, "Bye," he muttered and hopped out the window.

And thus marked the night starting a secret relationship only the League of Villains knows about and the most memorable night Aizawa has ever known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC