The Circle: Book Six - Yelana...

By Floessence

Yelana had only planned to help with the babies and moms in the special program. But a fateful meeting with a... More

Chapter Two

14 0 2
By Floessence

  https://www.kpopmap.com/kpop-profile/just-b-geonu/ 

(This chapter was mainly written by Yvette!)

Yelana lay in her bed grinning from ear to ear. It seemed as if last night was all a dream...a sexy dream come true. As she lay there, all the thoughts and feelings came over her like a wave as she remembered what had transpired the night before. How was this beautiful man next to me? How on earth did Geonu even look her way, much less end up in her bed?!

 As she watched him as he lay naked next to her, she couldn't help getting aroused again. "I don't want to wake him; he may look at me and wonder what the hell he did last night!"

  She played back the fan meeting and how nervous she was, yet when she got to Geonu he held her hand and saw how scared she was. He just stroked her hand gently and told her it was okay, and that he was just like anyone else; nothing special. Her eyes must have opened wide because he asked what was wrong. 

"By no means are you a regular person to me and I'm enamored by you! You've brought so much joy to my life since you debuted." She replied.

He about teared up and took both of her hands in his "Thank you."Her stomach was doing summersaults and she was doing her best not to shake while he held her hands. "You're a beautiful woman and I just appreciate all your kind words." 

Now, she knew most idols flirt a bit and tell you what you want to hear, so she didn't take it to heart. She just smiled but didn't respond. Yelana wasn't as young as most of the girls that were there, and she didn't believe she was beautiful. She thought she saw understanding in his eyes.

"Time is up, Miss" The staff member told her to move on

"Hold on a minute," Geonu wouldn't let go of Yelana's hands. She gasped internally, as he turned back to her and said, "What I said is completely true and I want to talk to you some more later. Will you stay afterwards?"

"Yes of course I will," but she had no clue what the hell she was in for.

 He smiled, leaned back to speak to the man behind him, then turned back to her. "Hope I'll see you later." He reluctantly let go of her hands and let Yelana move on.

After talking with the rest of the group, the member from earlier approached her. "Geonu-shi would like you to go to the area around the corner, right before they say goodbye onstage. Your meeting with him will be concealed and it will give you a chance to meet with him ahead of time."

"Oh, okay. Thank you," She gave a nervous smile as she headed to her seat for the performance portion of the fanmeeting. What the hell was she in for? She tried to assure herself. "I'm sure it's nothing. He probably does this with a lot of fans. I mean, he's been around the world..." but these thoughts only made her more nervous.

  The concert started and of course, they were all amazing. It was her first time seeing them since Just B's debut, yet it was hard for Yelana to concentrate on anyone else besides Geonu. "Well, he's one of the sexiest dancers I've seen, but I swear he is going crazy tonight!" she thought to herself. She was a sucker for hips on men, especially if they know how to move them, and damn, he was about to make her explode right there in the audience! It didn't help that every so often he would look straight at her and smile. She swore she didn't know how she even survived! She was feeling shit she hadn't felt since she was in her 20s and she was so worried about seeing him afterward because she was so damn turned on! How the fuck could he do that to her knowing she was going to see him after the show?!

When they were about to finish their song "Neun", Geonu looked straight at her and nodded to the side. 

"Now?" she whispered even though she knew he couldn't hear her. He smiled so Yelana started to make her way to where they told her to go. When she reached the area, a security guard stopped her.

"I'm sorry, but you can't come back here. It's off limits; staff only."

Yelana's heart instantly deflated. She felt as if she had been played. "How could I be so stupid! Why would he even, etc?" These and similar thoughts played in her head. Just then the crewman from before came up behind her.

"It's okay, she's supposed to be back there per Geonu's request."

"My apologies, Miss," the security guard unhooked the ropes that blocked the area off. She was given a backstage pass and she continued to walk to the back dumbfounded. He hadn't played her and she was going to talk to him again! He didn't lie and she was going to die! Her heart went from disappointment to excitement so quickly that she thought she was going to get sick!

As she waited she looked around for a mirror.  "I bet I look terrible. I've been dancing and singing and sweating. I bet he's gonna be disgusted and change his mind. But we're just going to talk, right?" Yelana spoke her thoughts out loud as she sat down and started running different scenarios in her head. She still didn't understand why he wanted to talk to her. 

She heard them finish their last song and the feelings of nervousness started back up, making her dizzy. She was afraid she was going to pass out when the door opened and Geonu ran in. "I have to at least change my shirt since I've been sweating so much, so can you give me a couple of minutes? I promise I'll be right back. Don't go ANYWHERE please!" 

"You think I'm going to leave?" She said. He must have thought it was funny or cute because he laughed which brought out that gorgeous smile of his as he ran out. So, she sat there feeling like sweat was pouring down her face. She was so nervous, she thought she might have to run to the bathroom, but he walked back in before she could bolt. "What the fuck?" she said to herself not realizing she had vocalized her thoughts.

He must have heard her because he asked, "What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing," she replied feeling her face turn a light shade of pink from embarrassment. Her main weakness for him was when he wore his black tank top with his black shorts. She was screaming inside! He looked so hot that she knew she was sweating now. How could he wear that in front of her and not expect a reaction? 

"Sorry, I wanted to get more comfortable," he said. 

"Not a problem. But it's not fair since I don't have the luxury to change before seeing you!" She teased. You see, now that she's older she's not as shy as she used to be. So random shit comes out of my mouth all the time. 

 "Well, we can change that if you like?" he responded with a smirk. 

"Um, how is that possible? I only have the clothes I'm wearing." 

He turns and walks over to a bag, pulls out a plaid shirt, and tells her, "Here, you can change into it if you want. 

"Jesus, I can't do that! This is your shirt, and I can't just change here",  she says quickly, almost stumbling over her words. 

"I will gladly give you my shirt to change into, but if you're too uncomfortable to do that right now, then maybe later." Wait, later? What in the hell is he talking about? Is he leaving and coming back again? Everything swirls around in her head but when he places the shirt in her hands, it snaps her back to the present. And he doesn't leave. "Just in case you change your mind and want to get more comfortable."

Suddenly, the other members come in the door and they're all laughing and cutting up. When they see Yelana they stop instantly and say hello to her with their JustB greeting. It's adorable! They all have smiles and introduce themselves, though she knows them all. She has to say Doyum, her bias since 2018, looked so beautiful in person. 

"Doyum, I admire you and you have such a beautiful singing voice," He just smiled ear to ear and thanked her. 

"So you're the special woman Geonu mentioned," Jimin asks her. 

"Excuse me, I'm what?"

"Yeah, he mentioned to you right after you left the fan meeting that he was going to talk to you,"  JM comes up next to her, which threw her off and whispers in her ear, "He likes you, but he's nervous. He may not act like it, but he's scared as shit." 

"You're kidding, right? I thought I was the only one!" She whispers back. JM smiles and walks over to the other members. 

Geonu walks over to her and smiles at her. "What did he tell you?"

She playfully responds, "Oh it was nothing,". Yelana likes to play even when she is scared shitless. And if she finds an advantage, she is going to use it against whoever her opponent is. Geonu looked at JM and kind of scowled. "Hey it wasn't anything to worry about; it wasn't anything bad. Is there something you're worried about me finding out?"

"No, there isn't anything, honest."

"Admit it; you get with a girl at every stop, don't you," she teases him. 

"No! No, I don't do that and never will," he answers. "I'm a one-woman man." 

Yelana giggles. "Geonu, I'm fucking with you." 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Noona. I thought maybe JM said I did that and it's not true at all," he tells her.

He looked so damn adorable being so worried about it! "Geonu, I don't even know why I'm here." 

"Well, before you even spoke to me I saw you in line. Your blue hair stood out and then actually saw you. You were beautiful. When you finally came up to me at the table and told me you didn't believe it, it broke my heart!" She had a look of disbelief on her face because he asked, "What's wrong?" 

"You were serious? Idols say that type of stuff all the time, Geonu, so you know...I figured that's all it was. I thought you were being sweet to an older fan," she explained to him.

"Oh no, I wouldn't have said all that to just anyone. Sure, I'll tell them they're pretty, you're hair and makeup are beautiful, etc but that's fan service. I have to do that." He got down on his knees in front of her and looked into her eyes. "But I don't tell ANYONE they're beautiful and truly feel it until you. And I have never met a fan after a show. This is the first time in my 23 years I've done anything like this!"

She just sat there dumbfounded. She then realized that the other members had left so we were alone. She was terrified but got the courage to look back into those beautiful eyes of his that make her want to fuck the hell out of him, and they were looking right back at her. Her heart explodes and he takes her face into his hands and slowly draws her near. "Oh dear God, Jesus, and whomever else I need to conjure up, please help me not make a fool of myself!" She silently prayed.

His hands felt so soft against her face. A couple of the hair curls brushed against her face and she giggled. He pulled back with a smile on his face. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, sorry, a few of your curls tickled my cheek," she answered. 

He playfully tossed his hair back and she wanted to just die. "Oh, I'm so sorry." 

"It's not a problem because I love those curls!" 

"I'm glad you like them, then." Geonu pulled her close and their faces were almost touching. As he looked into her eyes again, it was as if he was searching right into her soul. His lips looked so soft and kissable and I kept praying that this was happening.

  "Do you know how hot you are," Geonu asks me. Her eyes go wide and in an instant, he presses his lips against hers. Yelana saw things in her mind that she never experienced before.

Yelana had been with her share fair of men, but Geonu had to have the sweetest lips she'd ever tasted in my life and they turned her on more than any sex she had in her life. The hotness of his breath mixed in with his tongue exploring her mouth, sent shivers down to her toes. She was so glad that he couldn't see what she was thinking because she felt like she could just pass out at any moment. She was getting so wet that she felt like her underwear was already soaked.

She surprised Geonu when she moved to get comfortable. "Are you ok?"

She nodded her head not trusting her voice.  She sure as hell couldn't tell him she was so wet that she couldn't sit still. After taking a deep breath, she braved a vocal answer. "I'm fine. But you're making it difficult to behave, and honestly, I normally don't do something like this. I know I won't get to see you once we leave here, so I'm happy with a kiss." She wanted him so bad and would have loved to surrender to him right then and there, but the last thing she wanted was to have him think she was just an eager fan or some slut who slept with whomever, wherever. She wouldn't even let someone kiss her this quickly...but this was Geonu. She wasn't about to pass up the one chance she had to spend any time with him, no matter what it was. Yelana was content just being in his presence.

"What do you mean you're not going to see me after you leave? Are you going home without spending more time with me first?"

"Are you being serious right now? I'm sure you have plans or were planning on going back to the hotel to relax. I'm sure you're tired as fuck," her reply came tumbling out. "And sorry for my coarse language."

He laughed. "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I never swear."

"He's so damn adorable when he laughs and he's got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen," she thought to herself. 

"Yeah, I'm tired, but not too tired to spend more time with you. We'll be home for two more nights before we head out on tour. I want you to be with me tonight. I want to get to know you, whether it's sitting and talking or whatever."

Yelana knew what her decision was.  Of course, she was going to say yes. Now how would she explain this to her roommate because she didn't want them to worry about her? She had only been in Seoul for two months, and her roommate was expecting her home. But she didn't want to think about that right then. She was focused on Geonu, an absolutely beautiful person in front of her. "Well, if this isn't real, at least I can enjoy myself," she says out loud. Geonu laughs, yet looks puzzled. She figured maybe he didn't understand what she meant. He knows a lot of English, but he doesn't know everything! Once she explains he tells her she was being silly.

"Hey, Geonu, it's time to say goodbye to the fans," Jimin announces as he rushes into the room and tries to drag him out. 

"Okay Jimin, just give me a minute,"  Geonu turns to Yelana and kisses her hands. "Please come to our dorm tonight. Promise?"

"How am I supposed to get there? I came by Uber and I'm sure my roommate is expecting me home. Plus, I don't want to cause any issues with your company or fans."

"My manager and I will come pick you up."

"You're allowed to do something like this? I'd think that your company wouldn't want you dating, oh, not that we're dating! SHIT! I'm sorry, I can't believe..." Yelana started babbling and he put his fingers on her lips to shut her up.

"It's okay because if it's up to me, we'll be more than dating before I leave for the tour," He assured her. She opened her mouth until his finger fell in and started to slowly suck on it before he got to the last word. His eyes widened and then almost rolled back into his head as he let out a slight moan. She released his finger with a pop and quickly felt something brush against her hip as he smiled slyly.

"You're killing me, Blue!"

Yelana chuckled since that was her nickname at her former job at an assisted-living facility. Then she mentally praised herself as she realized what just happened. "Oh my God, I gave Geonu a hard-on. Get it, girl!"

Yelana smirked as she gently leaned her head against his. "Well, it's your fault. You can't just put your fingers on my lips and not expect anything to happen! You pretty much challenged me," she murmured.

"Well, give me your address and we will be by to pick you up in an hour. That'll give me time to calm down since you don't play fair," he says with a grin.

Yelana gave him her address and received a quick goodbye peck before he ran out the door. She waited a few minutes and then made her way back to her place. She opens the front door and calls out to her roommate as she takes her shoes off. She is greeted with silence and she finds the note left by her roommate. "Looks like I'll have the place to myself. Will he come through?" She shakes her head doubting it and walks to her bedroom to change. "He'll probably fall asleep, or do a Vlive, or something. I can't be this lucky. At least I got one of the most passionate kisses in my life."

Thinking about it just made her shiver. What she wouldn't do to touch those soft lips again and run her hands through that curly hair. He has no clue what he does to her! "Calm down girl. You better freshen up since you've probably been sweating bullets." She says giving herself a pep talk. She splashed some water on her face and slipped into her comfortable pajama short set.

As she walked over redoing her hair, the doorbell rang. "Anneyong?"

"Yelana? It's Geonu. Can I come in?"

Yelana looked around checking her apartment. "Just a second!" After running around to make sure her place was decently tidy, she ran back to the front door and opened it. "Hi."

"Hey," there he was in a damn tank top and shorts, except he's taken a shower because his hair is extra curly. "So, I hope that you and your roommate are okay that the plan was changed. So is fried chicken and beer okay? I also brought popcorn and gummy snacks."

"Oh well, my roommate is going to be out all night, so it's just me and our cat here. But yeah come on in." She wanted to jump him right then and there just like a horny schoolgirl, but she didn't want it to be too obvious that she was excited to see him. She moved out of the way and then grabbed the bags from his hands so he could take his shoes off.

"So, I figured that since I was starving, you might not have eaten anything either, and it would be a great way to get to know each other more. And you said you have a cat?"

"Yeah, she's around here somewhere. So let's eat!"

The two of them head over to the small table in the kitchen and begin to eat. After a little while, Geonu gasps. He looks down at his lap and begins to speak. "Why hello there! What's your name?"

Yelana sneaks a look and sees their cat, Yoongi, curling up into Geonu's lap. "I can't believe her! She never wants to cuddle with me."

"Maybe I just have the magic lap?"

"If the way you move those hips of yours, I would agree," Yelana thinks out loud.

"I didn't know you were paying that much attention."

"Huh?" Then she realizes that she said what she was thinking out loud. "Oh well, I try to pay attention to the dance moves so I can try to recreate them..." Her face turns beet red with embarrassment.

"You know, you are really cute when you're embarrassed."

"Well, you must think I'm just another horny noona or something. And there I go again, putting my foot in my mouth. I think I'm going to focus on eating now." She turns her attention back to her plate of food.

Geonu chuckles and shakes his head at her. But seeing as she wasn't going to continue further, he goes back to eating as well. After a few more minutes of silence, he tries to start the conversation up again. "What's on your mind? You seem like you're thinking pretty hard about something. Why don't we go sit down where it will be more comfortable? I promise I'll behave myself," he says. 

Well, I don't know if I can behave or that I would want you to," She tells him honestly. "Imagine being in my spot and your whole heart is in front of you, whom you'd never thought you'd meet, much less end up having them in your place. It's like a fanfiction," 

"I know exactly how you feel," he says shyly. "that's why I invited you back after the show; I was instantly in love." He laughs and it breaks the ice a bit. "So now that you know, why don't you tell me more about yourself?" He begins to clean up the table, much to Yoongi's disapproval. "I'm sorry beautiful, but I have to help clean up." Yoongi meows annoyingly before hopping down and disappearing around the corner.

Yelana laughs as she watches her cat shuffle off. "Yes, she has more sass than me. But to answer your question, I'm so boring Geonu. I worked in a nursing home taking care of elderly people back in the States. Now I'm about to become a nanny in a special government project. Other than that, I'm a mom, I stay home and practice choreography, and I also go to Kpop concerts."

"That's a pretty busy life, don't you think? Work, being a mom, and going to concerts? Sounds exciting! I'm constantly practicing something. Dancing, lyrics, languages, etc. It gets old at times even if people love you." 

"Well, you can trade me lives for a week! I'd love to see what you do daily. I'm sure I'd be dead in a week from practice, but I'd try," she tells him. "Honestly, I think you live a much more exciting life. You get to travel to different countries and make MVs and commercials. You get nice clothes and are just so talented. What I wouldn't do to be able to sing or dance!" 

"You said you dance, right,"

"Well, I learn choreographies for TikTok challenges. I do the best I can on my own." 

"Ok, so show me something." 

"I'm too shy to dance in front of someone I just met. It took me a year to dance in front of some of my residents," She covers her face and shakes her head no.

"And I bet they loved it. What's a song you know most of the choreography to? Seriously, if you were alone? There has to be a favorite. I want to see you dance." He pleads.

"No way! I won't make a fool out of myself right after I just met you! That's for later," she laughs, realizing what she just said. "I didn't mean we'll be together after today. I was just saying..." 

He leans in and gives her a gentle kiss to interrupt her rambling. "If I have any say in it we won't be apart very often." Her heart exploded with butterflies and she felt so giddy and sick at the same time. "I'm awake, right? I'm not delusional and dreaming," she asks herself. "Regardless of my status, that doesn't mean I must be alone forever. I know a lot of idols don't date and I felt that way myself until tonight," he explains.

She didn't know why, but she felt completely at ease while they were talking and joking around together. She forgot that he was an idol...until he wrapped his arms around her and made her stare straight into his puppy dog eyes. Those damn curls were tickling her face again and she just gave him. She leans in to kiss him as he puts his fingers under her chin. She felt like a teenager having her first kiss! His breath was so hot that she noticed he kept his eyes open. He just had this sexy stare and she about melted right there! Their lips finally touched and he had the softest lips she'd ever felt in her life. His tongue pierced her mouth and as they played she couldn't help but get even wetter than she was earlier. He kept staring into her eyes when they would break for a second and she felt like she was in heaven and hell. She'd dreamt of being with this man and even wrote a fanfic (the only one she ever wrote), and here he was about to make her his bitch😉! Let's just say that she was completely good with that!

Geonu was the first idol that intimidated her before they met. He doesn't portray the good boy image, though he's the shortest in his group and is adorably cute. Yelana had biases and Ults before, but no one had sexually frustrated her like this man. He purposely always licks his fingers, wears those damn black tank tops, sings about legs up high, and is a fire dancer and singer. She'd been looking for someone who could help her out with her BDSM fantasies, but she sure as hell didn't think it'd be him! How many times had she pictured him in leather, cuffs, or anything sexual? How the hell is he there with her and she wonders if he is a bad boy. Hopefully, she'll get to find out.

She was almost shaking and Geonu took her hand and pulled her to his chest. "I don't ever want to pressure you, but if you want me to stay here tonight I'd be a gentleman and try not to drive you crazy!" Her head was spinning and she thought she'd pass out. Of course, she wanted him to, but she didn't want to seem easy. But, then she didn't think she'd ever get another chance like this. "I swear, I'll be a good boy unless you don't want that," he teased. 

Yelana looked into his eyes and ran her fingers through his hair before leaning down to kiss him again. "Of course, I want you to stay," she tells him. "You're not the only one who fell in love at first sight." 

He threads his fingers with hers before pulling her close for another kiss. "I'm so happy because I don't know what I would have done if you asked me to leave. Why don't you give me a tour of the place?"

"Uh okay..." He stands up and pulls her off the couch. Then he allows her to lead him out of the living room into the hallway which leads to her bathroom.

"So in, this is my second favorite room. If I'm not in my bedroom, I'm in here." she hops up onto her sink. "Is it bad, that I've been wondering how sturdy this sink is?"

"You we could try to find out," Geonu walked towards her and stood between her legs. He gently brushes her hair to one side as his lips brush over her neck with a breath. His lips finally start to trace down her neck and then start to move towards the back of her neck. He starts to move her hair again and one of his rings almost gets stuck and pulls her hair a little bit. "I'm sorry, I hope that didn't hurt too much," he apologizes. 

"Honestly, I kind of liked it," Yelana answered. He looks at her quizzingly and she tells him to pull her hair again. "It's one of the things that turns me on even more."

He smiles and pulls her hair causing her head to fall back. With such a perfect vantage point, he begins to lick, suck, and gently nibble her neck, causing her to moan. He placed a hand over her core and smirked. "Looks like someone needs some attention."

Yelana was glad that she had worn shorts and that it would be easier to discard them if things went further. He pulls her shorts to the side and slid one of his fingers inside and starts to pump with such a perfect rhythm that she thought she might cum right there! 

"Does that feel good," he asks. 

"Jesus, yes." she moaned.

"Do you want Daddy to make you cum," he asks. 

"Not yet," She answered. 

He withdraws his finger and slides it into his mouth tasting her. "Delicious. I could dive in and get my fill if you let me."

"I..." she was speechless and before she could stop herself, she was nodding her head.

Without hesitation, he pulled her shorts off and pushed her legs apart. He placed kisses up her left thigh and then down her right. He followed the kisses with kitten licks in reverse up to her core but skipped it to go down her thigh.

"You can do whatever you want with me, but please stop this torture Geonu; I need it. " Yelana whined.

He chuckled as he pulled off her underwear. "Alright Princess; I'll finish what I've begun," He never stopped the eye contact, watching her expressions. 

"I'm so glad I didn't skip my grooming or it would be very embarrassing," she thought as he spread her legs apart once again. Feeling the cold breeze hit her pussy made her gasp. Her mind was a flurry of thoughts as she realized she was exposed to him. Her breath hitched when she felt him breathe on her clit and she could feel herself getting wetter by the second as she anticipated his next move. Geonu then flicked his tongue slowly up her hot and needy pussy causing Yelana to let out a whimper of pleasure. He took that as a good sign and did it again.

With every lick and nibble, he made her body go insane. "If you're new at this, you could have fooled me."

"I aim to please, and I'm glad you approve." Geonu smiled before focusing his attention on her clit and flicked his tongue up and down, sucking on it, and even biting it lightly. It was driving Yelana closer to her climax. The whole room was filled with the sounds of her bliss, his hums as he devoured her like a starving man. He continued pushing her to the edge by pushing two fingers into her pussy, taking her by surprise.

"Fuck daddy!" she gasped as Geonu continued to work his magic. The waves of pleasure were growing more intense and her legs started to shake and close around his head. But Geonu wasn't finished having his dessert, so with his free hand, he lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder. Then angled himself so that her foot was resting on his back.

With a few more minutes of tortuous pleasure, Geonu looked up at her. Yelana had her eyes closed as she tried to keep herself from cumming. "Look at me, Baby." Yelana struggled to open her eyes as her head was clouded with need. "Are you ready to cum for me?" he asked and she nodded her head. "Then get ready," he smirked as he went back down and sped up his movements until he felt and tasted her release.

Yelena came hard and Geonu licked her clean. He smiled and looked up at her as he slowly retracted his fingers. He licked them clean. "Feeling better?"

"Oh my god, Geonu! I have never eaten that well before. And now I need more."

She could tell he was ready to fill her and she was beyond ready to feel him inside of her. He pulled her to the edge and kissed her as he dropped his shorts to his ankles. He was the perfect height and slowly slid his dick inside her. The euphoria she felt, as he pushed inside filling her, left her breathless. She had never felt such pleasure in her life. It was as if she had finally met her match. With every thrust, she was able to match and even though she had just climaxed a few minutes before, she could feel that familiar fire beginning to grow hotter in her stomach. Her head was gentling hitting the mirror, but she didn't care. She needed him to go harder and as if he read her mind, he turned it up a notch.

Geonu pulled her off the sink and turned her around. As he slammed back into her from behind, he fisted her hair and pulled.

"Fuck Geonu, I can't hold out much longer," Yelana moans.

"Then don't, Baby. I'm close too."

As an orgasm overtakes her, she starts to shake. She looks at him in the mirror and feels his release begin to fill her.

Geonu leans against her as she leans against the sink. As she comes down from her high, she feels his soft lips kissing her neck tenderly.

"I have to admit that this was my first time," he confessed hoarsely.

"I highly doubt that. But if it was,  you did a great job."

"It's true; I've never done this before, but I've watched enough adult entertainment to have an idea of what to do," he explains to her. "You're the only woman I've wanted to try it with."

"Well now that we've done this, you're never getting rid of me," she warned him with a smirk.

"Well, that's the whole reason I'm here." he laughs, which breaks the tension. "I don't think you'll be getting rid of me anytime soon," he answers back.

Yelana goes serious before turning to face him. "I want this to be real. I am excited by the fact that I found someone who wants to experiment sexually like I do, but do you really want me to stay around?"

Geonu pulls her into his arms and holds her close. "I don't know if I'll be able to survive if you aren't in my life, Yelana. I'm serious when I say, I want you and I want you to be mine." She fell in love with this man the instant he got her attention. Granted, it was a bit later than when he debuted, but she felt it was meant to be this way. The moment she saw those eyes she was his.

"What's on your mind? You look like you have a lot on your mind," he asks.

"I was just thinking and wondering how the hell did I get here? I never thought that I'd ever meet you much less be with you," she exclaimed.

"Honestly, I don't understand the whole thing myself. But I knew I needed you in my life when we talked at the fan meeting. I felt drawn to you and felt an instant connection,' he says. 

She leaned up to kiss him, and he met her halfway giving her a gentle peck. "I think it's time to move this to your bedroom," He scooped her up and carried her out of the bathroom. "Which way do I go?"

She pointed him towards her bedroom, and soon he was tossing her onto the bed. She laughed as he pretended to struggle with his shirt and then hopped up on the bed next to her.

"I hope your bed can withstand all the activity for tonight. 'Cause I'm ready for round two." Geonu gave her a serious look. "Unless you don't want to. I just want to be with you, so whatever you want..."

Yelana hushed him by climbing onto him and removing her shirt. "I think it's time you showed me what else you've learned from adult entertainment."

Geonu smiled before pulling her down for a deep kiss. Neither of them got any sleep until the sun was shining through the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...