Chapter Two

https://www.kpopmap.com/kpop-profile/just-b-geonu/ 

(This chapter was mainly written by Yvette!)

Yelana lay in her bed grinning from ear to ear. It seemed as if last night was all a dream...a sexy dream come true. As she lay there, all the thoughts and feelings came over her like a wave as she remembered what had transpired the night before. How was this beautiful man next to me? How on earth did Geonu even look her way, much less end up in her bed?!

 As she watched him as he lay naked next to her, she couldn't help getting aroused again. "I don't want to wake him; he may look at me and wonder what the hell he did last night!"

  She played back the fan meeting and how nervous she was, yet when she got to Geonu he held her hand and saw how scared she was. He just stroked her hand gently and told her it was okay, and that he was just like anyone else; nothing special. Her eyes must have opened wide because he asked what was wrong. 

"By no means are you a regular person to me and I'm enamored by you! You've brought so much joy to my life since you debuted." She replied.

He about teared up and took both of her hands in his "Thank you."Her stomach was doing summersaults and she was doing her best not to shake while he held her hands. "You're a beautiful woman and I just appreciate all your kind words." 

Now, she knew most idols flirt a bit and tell you what you want to hear, so she didn't take it to heart. She just smiled but didn't respond. Yelana wasn't as young as most of the girls that were there, and she didn't believe she was beautiful. She thought she saw understanding in his eyes.

"Time is up, Miss" The staff member told her to move on

"Hold on a minute," Geonu wouldn't let go of Yelana's hands. She gasped internally, as he turned back to her and said, "What I said is completely true and I want to talk to you some more later. Will you stay afterwards?"

"Yes of course I will," but she had no clue what the hell she was in for.

 He smiled, leaned back to speak to the man behind him, then turned back to her. "Hope I'll see you later." He reluctantly let go of her hands and let Yelana move on.

After talking with the rest of the group, the member from earlier approached her. "Geonu-shi would like you to go to the area around the corner, right before they say goodbye onstage. Your meeting with him will be concealed and it will give you a chance to meet with him ahead of time."

"Oh, okay. Thank you," She gave a nervous smile as she headed to her seat for the performance portion of the fanmeeting. What the hell was she in for? She tried to assure herself. "I'm sure it's nothing. He probably does this with a lot of fans. I mean, he's been around the world..." but these thoughts only made her more nervous.

  The concert started and of course, they were all amazing. It was her first time seeing them since Just B's debut, yet it was hard for Yelana to concentrate on anyone else besides Geonu. "Well, he's one of the sexiest dancers I've seen, but I swear he is going crazy tonight!" she thought to herself. She was a sucker for hips on men, especially if they know how to move them, and damn, he was about to make her explode right there in the audience! It didn't help that every so often he would look straight at her and smile. She swore she didn't know how she even survived! She was feeling shit she hadn't felt since she was in her 20s and she was so worried about seeing him afterward because she was so damn turned on! How the fuck could he do that to her knowing she was going to see him after the show?!