Judgement Hour (Rhea Ripley x...

By RoyalRoze33

You are a wrestler and have been in the buisness for quite some time, the judgment day, bloodlines, Nikki, Ri... More

Credits + Info
Chapter 1: She is why I wrestle
Chapter 2: And so it begins
Chapter 3: And the new member of Judgement Day is...
Chapter 4: New Tattoos
Chapter 5: Wait What?
Chapter 7: I have friends in high places
Chapter 8: Breakdown
Chapter 9: No turning back now
Chapter 10: I'm not Changing my mind
Chapter 11: Beaten and Bruised
So....(A/n-important to story)

Chapter 6: The knockout

928 25 2
By RoyalRoze33

As I woke up in the morning I couldn't help but wince as the bright light coming from the window hurt my eyes. I lifted my head after feeling an arm around my midsection only to see Demi.

What the hell, what...why....what the fuck happend. I thought as the events from last night replayed in my mind. I looked at Demi to see her cuddling my waist. After looking at her face for a few minitued I figured I should get out of the situation before she notices. As I quickly and quietly go out of bed Jackson raised his head in question to which I maid a shushing motion. His ears flattened as he whimpered, brushing against my leg as if to say "I'll be quiet". I laughed quietly and scratched his head which made him perk up and trot away.

I walked into the kitchen to make coffee for the both of us. As It finished brewing I poured some in my coffee mug. Looking down into the mug I got lost in my thoughts.

What if what Chris said was right, maybe Demi does like me, maybe she likes me just as much as I do to her....or she could just like me as a friend and I'm overthrowing everything again..yeah it's probably me being paranoid. I'll have to ask Chris about it again. Maybe he can give me a little more insight as to what he meant last night.

"INDIGO" I heard Demi yell causing me to jump. I turned around with a hand on my heart.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes, what's wrong?" Shit...shit, shit

"Just some groggy morning thoughts, I was thinking we could go to the gym today. Only you spot me since you have a match tonight?"

"Yeah...we should make shakes and get dressed first" She said as she started grabbing everything she would need to make the shakes. I nodded drinking the rest of my coffee before heading upstairs to my room and changing.

Without the brace.

After changing and going downstairs I grabbed my shake that Demi handed me and let her go home to change. Whew' now I can fall apart on my couch and think about this more...yay

After seriously thinking it over I came to the realization that I like Demi as more than friends. I don't know how these feelings developed but I think it's a great feeling. I haven't had a significant other in a few years so it seems it would be fine...it just comes down to weather or not she likes me back.

---------------------------------------------------

Being at the gym made me realize just how far I've come. From an Itty bitty girl, to a professional wrestler.

As Rhea spotted me I had a new understanding on how pretty she really was. She just looked beautiful everywhere. Even with sweat pouring down her after she just won a match.

While working out we both talked about multiple things, our favorite songs, our least favorite songs, favorite foods, least favorite food, I think you get where this is going. But we talked about all kinds of this from favorites and least favorites, color combos we like, what movies and things we like to watch and past relationships.

"I didn't know you were Bi"

"Oh, yeah I've been Bi for years, my mother understood everything about it and supported me until she passed. I've always thought many women were beautiful, so It just came naturally when I had my first girlfriend a few years back...what about you?"

"I dont know, I mean yeah there are beautiful women, but I've never quite thought about them that way." As soon as she said that my stomach dropped. Maybe Chris was wrong.

"But I think if I find a girl who I really like then yeah I would definitely consider it" She said laughing. Oh how I loved her laugh. What she said brought me to a happy place. I knew I might still have a chance with her.

"Yeah, that's understandable"

---------------------------------------------------

After I got home from the gym I got ready to go watch Rhea's match. I wanted to support her and all she had done for me in the past weeks. She had a match against Baszler tonight so I had to make sure I was there to cheer her on.

RHEA'S OUTFIT (-THE HAIR)

Your outfit (also - the hair)

10 minutes later I was standing next to Rhea by the entrance waiting for her music to play. As it did I gave her a good luck and watched her as she did her intro.

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY

As she got into the ring Baszler showed up from the crowd and jumped into it as well. Both of them staring eachother down waiting for the match to start. When it did they went after each other. I watched patiently and diligently to make sure Shayna didn't have any tricks up her sleeve.

In the middle of the fight I noticed Shayna was being rather aggressive even more so than usual. In fact I knew whoever won this match would have a greater chance of going against me. Watching Rhea only fuled my thoughts of what I was thinking about earlier. Rhea ripley was and always will be hot as fuck. I shook my head away from those thoughts and focused once more onto the fight as I heard Rhea scream on pain. They had a replay show and that was when I noticed Shayna had stomped onto Rhea's arm.

Rhea now only being really able to fight with one arm was trying to push Baszler away. Although everytime she did Baszler would come back harder. It came to a point where I told I was getting ready to run out. Until Rhea jumped off the top rope and onto Shayna knocking both of them to the ground. As Shayna got up and grabbed onto Rhea's arm she screamed. That's when I decided it was enough, I dont care if Rhea wanted to win I didn't want to see her in pain, pushing my feelings aside I ran out as a team ate and my music started to play causing both contestants to turn their heads in shock. Rhea had more look of relief than anything.

SEX METAL BARBIE, HOMICIDAL QUEEN

I jumped into the ring lunging at Baszler as the commentators went crazy.

"AND JUST LIKE THAT ALICE QUINN HAS ENTERED THE RING TO DEFEND HER TEAMMATE RHEA RIPLEY. WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS."

As I got Shayna into a chokehold. I yelled at her to give up, the camera catching every word I was saying.

"Give it up Shayna, I'm the women's champion there's no way you can beat me and Rhea. Come on GIVE UP" I yelled holding firmer on the chokehold. I had my legs wrapped around her waist in my Bane chokehold.

"And Alice quinn is now using her bane chokehold, that's probably one of her toughest moves to get out of, seeing as she locks her legs around the opponents torso, and uses all of her strength to make sure her arms stay around her opponents neck."

What I didn't expect is for Shayna to elbow my legs into oblivion. It didn't really matter as I was not planning to let go. Although my plans changed as she got up even with all of my weight tying her down.

"What an incredible amount of strength being shown by Shayna Baszler as she lifts herself up with Quinn still holding on. It's amazing how she can support not only hers but Alice's body weight." I could hear the commentators stating. Which I do have to give her props because it is hard to get out of this hold. As Shayna stood to her full height on shaking legs she fell back so I would get the wind knocked out of me and let go. I couldn't believe it but I did let go.

Standing up to face her I was beyond dizzy. It was not like me to get dizzy but that move really shook me. I think it was because of using all my strength and then not really breathing that caused it. Standing in front of her I couldn't really do anything. As I looked over I noticed Rhea was up and breathing against the ropes trying to get back into the fight. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine as we both wanted to help each other. But what I didn't expect was for Shayna to run at me so soon and then use a dropkick to my face, knocking me to the ground. That's when everything went black.

(Rhea's P.O.V) 😍

I'm not quite sure why but something about this fight is different. I think its because of something with Shayna. Something about her is more aggressive than usual. In the middle of fighting her she stomped on my arm and hurt it in someway.

Now here I am watching as Indigo came into the ring. Relief I'm sure was shown on my face, because she gave me and reassuring glance.

SEX METAL BARBIE, HOMICIDAL QUEEN

She jumped into the ring lunging at Baszler as the commentators went crazy.

"AND JUST LIKE THAT ALICE QUINN HAS ENTERED THE RING TO DEFEND HER TEAMMATE RHEA RIPLEY. WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS."

As she got Shayna into a chokehold. I heard her yelled at Shayna to give up, the camera catching every word she ended up saying.

"Give it up Shayna, I'm the women's champion there's no way you can beat me and Rhea. Come on GIVE UP" she yelled holding firmer on the chokehold. I noticed she had her legs wrapped around  baszlers waist in her Bane chokehold.

"And Alice quinn is now using her bane chokehold, that's probably one of her toughest moves to get out of, seeing as she locks her legs around the opponents torso, and uses all of her strength to make sure her arms stay around her opponents neck." It definitely is a tough one to get I remember when she put me in it when we sparred. I could tell Indigo was using all of her strength on her, because enough could see sweat just pouring down her face.

"What an incredible amount of strength being shown by Shayna Baszler as she lifts herself up with Quinn still holding on. It's amazing how she can support not only hers but Alice's body weight." I could hear the commentators stating. I watched as Shayna stood to her full height on shaking legs and fell back so Alice would get the wind knocked out of her to make her let go. I couldn't believe it but sne managed to make Indigo let go.

Watching as Indigo stood up and in front of Shayna I noticed her legs were shaking and her breath was ragged. That move takes a lot out of her since she uses every amount of strength to hold her arms over the opponents neck. I then decide it was time to get up and breathed out heavily aainst the ropes trying to get back into the fight. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine as we both wanted to help each other. But what I didn't expect was for Shayna to run at Indigo so soon after just getting choked and then using a dropkick to her face, knocking Alice to the ground. That's when everything went to chaos.

"AND ALICE QUINN JUST GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SHAYNA BASZLER BY A DROPKICK TO THE FACE" I couldn't believe it...the women I had feelings for was just knocked out. I looked at her nose as it was bleeding at and all I saw was red. I lunged at Shayna knocking her to the ground and grabbing her into a riptide before locking her in place so she couldn't move. The ref then came over and counted to three showing I had won the match. But I did not care. All I'm cared about right now was Indigo. Getting up on shaky legs I walked over to her and dropped to my knees holding her face in my hands checking on her. As in moved her head from side to side the rest of the team came out.

"How is she" I heard Dominic ask. I looked at him and shook my head. The paramedics soon came and put her on a stretcher.

"Hold on, I'm coming with" I told them as she was wheeled away. I walked out of the ring with the rest of judgement day at my back glaring at everyone as we walked. I away was In not in the mood right now. If somone got in my way they were gonna be taken down.

(Indigo's P.O.V)

When I woke up there was this annoying light that blinded me. I groaned trying to lift my arms which made me groan more. Even after the major headache in your head passed you were still wincing.

"Hey, don't move" You heard your favorite Australian accented voice say. You looked over at her and smiled.

"Your allowed to be discharged when you wake up but you don't have to go if you don't want to" She said smiling back,

"Oh hell no, I'm not staying here to eat the nasty hospital food, no way" I said laughing and wincing as is got up. She laughed with me and went to go discharge me as is changed my clothes. When she came back into the room the result of the team was there.

"Hey guys, how's it going"

"How are you, I mean your the one who got knocked out" Dominic said which caused Damian to laugh.

"Ha ha, Rhea will you please help me walk?" I asked looking at her with a questioning gaze.

"Pfft, no" She said and laughed at my glare before helping me out of the hospital. When we walked out the front doors though you put sunglasses on and we're bombarded with reporters. Rhea kept yelling no comment and shoving people away as the rest of the team cleared a path to Rhea's car.

---------------------------------------------------

When we got to my house you plopped down on the couch and opened your phone groaning at the first thing you saw. Shayna made a statement about lastnight. You clicked on it watching the WWE news lady announce that Shayna had something to say.

"Indigo Benjamin, know as Alice quinn to the WWE was unfortunately knocked out last night due to a dropkick to the face. It was during a match last night that her Teammate Rhea ripley had against Shayna Baszler, when Quinn came to the rescue helping Ripley secure the win.

Photos taken this morning show Alice using Rhea as a crutch while wearing sunglasses to cover the damage that was done, as the rest of The Judgement day cleared a path to the wrestlers car. We go to a statement now that was made by Baszler just a few minutes after her loss, claiming Alice got what she deserved"

*The screen flips to Baszler answering the question*

"She interfered with my win, therefore I gave her a nice makeover, I mean who does she think she is. Pfft what a joke, if she can't handle a single dropkick like that I don't know how she beat charlotte and became the champ when she clearly can be taken out quickly-" I jumped as someone snatched my phone away from my hand, I looked up to Rhea to see her scowling at the phone.

"What an absolute bitch, You shouldn't watch that" I sighed laying down on my side on the couch.

"I know but it was the first thing that showed when I opened my phone, I wanted to know what crap she was spouting" I said feeling my feet being placed on her lap as she sat down.

"Well now you need to rest so get some sleep, ill wake you up after dinners ready okay"

"Fine but just know I'm taking a Fat nap" I said with a straight face even as she started laughing. Curling into a ball shape I fell asleep exhausted after today's and yesterday's events.

Please vote and or comment if you'd like, it helps when people comment what they think about the chapters so feel free to do whatever you want. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 610 43
Something I've been wanting to post for a while. The relationship will take a while to set up. But once we get there it would have been worth the wai...
9K 168 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
10.5K 410 25
i know someone else has a book like this i am not stealing the idea! They wanted more of this and i offered to start a series i 100% aware not everyo...
19.1K 617 39
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...