❝𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉❞ FEMALE...

By dilvuc

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i hope you'll excuse me, but i'm afraid i may have to... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐔𝐋
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐒
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六

1.7K 90 63
By dilvuc

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

BOOK 1-2: THE ROSE-RED TYRANT

LECTURE HALL 〗
❝fourth period: anatomy❞

"..." [Y] twitches her eyebrow when she notices a familiar white haired male dressed black, giving everyone a weird vibe.

"What's with this guy…?" Ace sweatdropped. "And what's up with the candle lit and darkness. Is this an occult club?!"

"The room smells like corpses in here…!" Grim gagged, covering his nose.

"And that coffin…what is it doing here?" Deuce questioned.

"Sorry…I am Mukuro. I'll be your Anatomy teacher…" the professor introduced himself lazily before letting out a creepy chuckle, "Tehehehehe~ Try not to collapse or run away. You had to learn the history behind your body and some shit~ Hahahahaha~ Here we go…"

"His personality is like flipping coins." Ace mumbled as the professor opened up the coffin. The students, excluding the students, were taken back when Mukuro pulled out a literal corpse.

"Ta-da…" Mukuro grinned menacingly. "Isn't it great?"

"That's a real life corpse! Why do you have that?!" The orange haired male exclaimed.

The white haired male chuckled, "Hey, hey~ Don't worry, not like it will come to life, ya know? Or is it?"

"This guy is giving me the creep…" Deuce gulped.

"..." The [h] haired female sat quietly, watching the professor teach class about the body.

after class…

The students were traumatized as they left class. The [h] haired female stayed behind to talk to the professor. [Y] asked, "May I ask why you're here? Shouldn't you be at the Funeral Parlor?"

"Hm…? I wouldn't be surprised to see you here…" Mukuro said lazily, rubbing his sleepy eyes that's hidden behind the hair. "So…you can understand, I can travel from world to world. I'm here for particular reasons."

"What's the point of working here as the professor?" [Y] asked. "And the reason…?"

"My work was done in your world, but there is still work that I need to do. Have you ever heard of Overblot?" Mukuro inquired.

"Hm? Overblot?"

"Overblot is a form taken by those who overuse their magic and let their negative emotions." Mukuro explained. "Their life will be at risk if they keep overusing their magic. I was hoping in case one of the students fell victim to the overblot, so I can study them. So…I entrusted you to help me with this. Keep your ears out for the sound of ink dripping…"

"Understood…"

"Great~ Tehehehehe~ I can take a nap~" the taller male snickered as he grabbed a sleeping bag out of nowhere and crawled himself inside.

"How's this guy a reaper…?"

INTERIOR HALLWAY

"Let me go! I don't wanna do some boring classes!" Grim growled as he struggled to get out of Ace's grasp. Yeah, Grim was trying to run away. Again, but luckily Deuce and Ace captured him before he could cause more trouble.

"Let's see, our next class is…" Deuce mumbled while checking his schedule.

"This so-called magic academy feels a lot like a lame, ordinary school." Ace complains while holding a struggling Grim in hand, "It's not exactly what I expected, but at least this collar won't be much of a problem after all. Hey, did [Y] stay behind in class? Why is that?"

"She mentioned that she wants to discuss something with the professor." The blue haired male mentioned.

"Ah…? That guy is just another weirdo here at the academy. How did the headmaster let him bring a dead body?" The orange haired inquired. That class traumatized them because Mukuro opened up the inside just for study, nearly causing other students to collapse. "I'm gonna have nightmares tonight…"

"Sorry for making you guys wait…" the [h] haired female greeted the trio. "Did I miss something?"

"This little furball is trying to run away, so we captured him before he could cause more trouble." Ace told the butler as Grim slipped out of his grasp and leaped in [Y]'s arms.

"At least we have lunch after this." [Y] said, causing Grim to perk up.

"Really?! Boy, oh, boy!! I'm excited!!" The cat monster drooled.

CAFETERIA

"Lunchtime at last!" Grim drooled at the sight of food, "Wah! They got some good-lookin' grub!"

"Hm? This is like a buffet? Fancy…" [Y] mumbled.

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" The cat monster pointed to the food, causing Ace to try to keep him down, "Indoor voice, indoor voice! Where did you get that much energy?"

"[Y], grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left!" Grim tugged on the butler while she was grabbing two trays, "And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em!" Grim tugged continues before bumping into two guys, "Ouch!"

"Oi! Watch where you're goin—" the blonde delinquent paused when he noticed his lunch was ruined, "M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!"

"Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part!" The red haired delinquent growled at the monster, "You better make this right, pal!"

"Starting with that grilled chicken! Give it!" The blonde delinquent pointed to the tray in the butler's hand.

"Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am STARVING!" Grim hissed at the delinquents.

"Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" The red haired delinquent scowled as he grabbed his pen.

Deuce stepped up, "Um, excuse me, sir, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited…"

"Indeed, you'll be punished for this, you know?" [Y] narrowed her eyes at the delinquents.

"Aww~ What are you gonna do, lil puppy? You're just lil pup following the headmaster~" the blonde haired delinquent mocked. "And fighting? You got it all wrong. This is just me helpin' an ignorant freshman know his place."

"Now, let's see just how many ways there are to skin a cat, heh!" The red haired delinquent cackled.

"Hmph! The headmaster has given me permission to punish those who violated the rules. By the way…" the dumbass trio squeak and back away when they notice the anger on the butler's face, "...don't call me lil pup. I am nothing compared to them."

"Whoa~ Is it me or do I feel like the world is about to collapse?" Ace asked. "Shit, she looks terrifying when she's angry."

This aura captured a certain vampire's attention. He turned his head to the direction where the butler was standing.

"Such disrespectful! How dare they ruin our quiet meal?!" The lime green haired male growled.

"Quiet? You've been yelling a lot recently, Sebek." The silver haired male deadpanned.

"Shut it, Silver!"

"That's odd. I thought I felt something. Her aura…she's not human, is she?" The vampire narrowed his eyes at the [h] haired butler with suspicion.

"Huh? What are you gonna do?" The blonde delinquent smirked. [Y] swing her leg at the head of the blonde delinquent, kicking him across the cafeteria like a pinball. A-Deuce, Grim, and the redhead delinquent's jaw drop as the blonde delinquent landed in the trash can.

[Y] inhale then exhale before turning her head at a redheaded delinquent, who whines. The butler smiled, "Do you think I'm a puppy…?"

"N-no, ma'am! You're not a puppy! Uh…um…! You're just a butler!" The red haired male stammered, not wanting to become the next pinball.

"You are right. I am simply one hell of a butler~" [Y] chuckled. "Run along now. You're a pest to my eyes."

"Y-yes, ma'am!" The red-headed delinquent then grabbed the blonde delinquent and ran away.

"H-hah! Yeah! You better run away or you'll become a can of tuna!" Grim said proudly while peeking from behind Deuce.

"Now we know what makes you angry…" Ace sweatdropped.

"You should eat, Ace. You missed breakfast, I suggest you eat before you collapse." [Y] told the orange haired male.

"Ugh…you're right. I'm starving…" Ace sighed as he and the others seated at a table.

Deuce sighed with disappointment, "I can't believe this. Textbook bullies at an academy that's supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages…"

"Aw, get over it already. It's time to chow like the wind!" Grim said between eating, "This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!"

The monster then asked the card soldiers, "So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?"

Out of nowhere, Cater seated between Ace and [Y], "I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven? Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

"Gah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace flinched at the sight of the ginger. Grim accused the ginger, "You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!"

""Tricked" is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses?" Cater pouted while twirling his hair, "It's dorm policy! I was just following orders."

"And grinning like a fiend all the while." Deuce deadpanned.

Cater chuckled at Deuce, "Now, now, Deucey. Outside of the dorm, I don't care what rules you follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!"

"You're no friendly mentor figure. And please don't call me by that name." The blue haired male huffed. Another one had joined the party. Like seriously, who the hell are these people?

"Ah ha ha. That's how Cater shows he cares." The dark green haired male male chuckled.

"And who are you?" Ace narrowed his eyes.

"Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey." The male known as Trey, introduced himself to the freshmen, "Trey Clover. I'm a junior at Heartslabyul, like Cater here."

He then turned to [Y], "And you must be [Y], the new prefect from that dump of a—"

"Please retain yourself from calling it rustic. I am working to remodel the dorm myself." [Y] cut off Trey before taking a sip of her tea. Trey clears his throat and changes the subject, "Ah…well, I'm surprised to see a girl in the All-Boys school, hopefully you won't feel uncomfortable at a school like this."

"I'm plenty as comfortable here. I don't mind. I just hope you aren't too shy when it comes to a woman in a men's school." [Y] smirked. Trey blushes before changing the subject again, "A-anyway, I heard the whole story from Cater. Thanks for looking out for our boys yesterday."

"I don't recall inviting you to sit with us…" Ace mumbled.

"Hey now, we're all from the same dorm, right? Let's try to get along~" Cater beamed before turning to [Y], "Here, gimme your digits~"

"Digits?" [Y] questioned.

Cater pulled out his phone and showed it off the butler, "Hai! Just type your phone numbers here~"

"Type…? There's no button…"

"W-wait, [Y]-chan. What kind of phone do you use?" Cater sweatdropped.

"Hm? Candlestick phone." [Y] answered, causing Cater to gasp dramatically.

"You use those old phones from the 1800s?! Honey, I will take you out to get you a smartphone!" Cater said as he grabbed the female's shoulders, "I will teach you how to use it! I cannot let you keep using those phones!"

"Hey, hey now, Cater. Calm down…" Trey chuckled nervously. The butler was confused why Cater is so worked up by this. It's just a telephone, right? Don't people use those kinds of phones?

"I don't understand why you're so worked up by something so small…" [Y] sighed.

"Because we don't use that kind of phone. It's 2020. This isn't the 1800s anymore." Ace deadpanned. "Just how old are you…?"

"It's rude to ask for someone's age, Ace." Trey scolded the orange haired freshman. Cater clasped [Y]'s hands into his, "Let us go on a date to get you a new phone! I promise you, you'll love your new phone!"

Ace snorted, "A date? Him? There's no way she'll—"

"Alright. Let's go on a date when we have the time to." [Y] accepted, catching the others, excluding Grim, who's still eating, by shock at her answer.

"I…I was j-just joking about the date part…" the ginger stammered. The butler chuckled, "No need to be so sighed. You'll be my first date~ Consider yourself lucky."

"A-ah…?" Cater was burning red. Trey has to catch him before he could collapse backwards, "Apologies for his actions."

"No need to apologize, besides I love seeing him flustered."

"U…uh, Before you get into the other dorms, I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about ours." Ace said, changing the subject, "Like, what's the deal with all this "Queen of Hearts rule number whatever junk?"

"I'm sure you're familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts already?" Trey begins explaining, "She had to rule over a kingdom of weirdos, and did it by emphasizing order and making strict rules."

"Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is an homage to her. By tradition, we wear armbands with the red and black of the Queen's dress." Cater added. "And we live by the rules she created."

"Pfft. Can you make me any more bored?" Grim huffed with boredom.

"Now, the degree to which we adhere to the rules depends on the sitting housewarden. Past wardens have been much more lax." Cater smiled.

"Riddle though? He doesn’t mess around. Basically, you could say that we're honoring that tradition to the utmost extent possible." Trey stated.

Ace shook his head with disappointment, "Ack. Just my luck…"

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts

┊      ⁞ ❏. cater and [y] will be going on a date

┊      ⁞ ❏. mukuro is based on aizawa and undertaker

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] will be wearing this soon:

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2270

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 24 2
01 ┈ ⟡ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 , 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩- ♡ 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
49.5K 1.9K 24
˜"*°•.˜"*°• "Forward, Backward, Inward, Outward." •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ˜"*°•.˜"*°• "Come and Join the Chase! Nothing could be Drier Than a Jolly Caucus Race...
50.3K 2.1K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...
43.1K 2K 63
🍵 | endeavour /ɪnˈdɛvə,ɛnˈdɛvə/ verb try hard to do or achieve something. noun an attempt to achieve a goal. [twisted wonderland] [twst x m!oc]