Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

Part 9 :

3.3K 222 23
By Jiang_yanli857

Dont like, dont read.
No negative comments.

______________________________________

Wei Ying and wangji came out of the cold cave. After they came out, the crack in the wall closed.

Wei Ying said stretching his arms, "finallyyy!! We are out".

Wei Ying eyes fell on lan Xichen and few disciples who were coming in their direction.

Wei Ying said, "Er gege! Xichen ge is here".

Xichen and the disciples came near wei ying and wangji.

Xichen worriedly said, "Wangji! Wuxian!"

Wei Ying and wangji bowed to Xichen. Xichen gestures the disciples to leave. The disciples were about to leave but wangji stopped them.

Wangji said, "Take these bunnies to the back mountain".

Xichen now noticed the bunnies that were surrounding wei Ying's feet.

The disciples bowed. They took the bunnies with them and then left from there.

Xichen said looking at wangji and Wuxian, "Wangji! Wuxian! Where were you both? We have been looking for you since 2 days".

Wei Ying got shocked to hear this.

Wei Ying shockingly asked, "What! Two days? But... Didnt we just got trapped in the cold cave yesterday?"

Xichen confusedly asked, "Cold cave?"

Wangji, "Yes brother. We were in cold cave".

Wangji, "Wuxian! In cold cave time is slow that's why you thought we were there onky for a day".

Wei Ying nodded hearing Wangji's explanation.

Xichen said, "Uncle is worried for you both. We should we back".

Wei Ying, "Yes. We should go".

Then they went away from there.

------------

Xiao Rong, the evil lady, was sitting in that dark room. The black soul appeared there.

The black soul said, "My lady! Wuxian is back. I wasn't able to follow him. Maybe he went to somewhere sacred that's why".

Xiao Rong, "Hmm... Now he's back. So... Let's carry out our plan. Its time to crush wei Wuxian's core....hahaha".

The black soul smirked. Xiao Rong sent a letter to Wen Rouhan telling him to carry out the plan.

---------

In wen clan, wen Rouhan got the letter. He smirked after reading it. He then went away from there. He gestured his dark guards. The dark guards understood Wen Rouhan's gesture. Wen Rouhan smirked.

-----------

Wangji and wei ying was sitting in front of Qiren in Yanshi (Qiren's study room).

Qiren was holding that knife which lan yi gave wangji. Qiren was mesmerized after he saw that beautiful black and red stone but unfortunately Qiren wasnt able to touch it....it was like that stone has considered wei ying as his master and wont let others touch it.

Qiren gave the knife back to wangji and told him to "take care of it and not to let others know about it till that date".

Wangji knew what his uncle means by that day. Wangji nodded.

Qiren also told wei ying to "keep this stone always with himself and not to loose it". Wei ying nodded.

Qiren, "You both should rest now".

Wangji and wei ying nodded. They bowed to qiren and then left.

Qiren sighed. He was hoping for the best.

-----------

Time skip :

It was evening. Qiren, xichen, wangji and wei ying were having tea. Xichen asked wei ying "how they reached the cold cave?" And "how they got out of there?"

Wei Ying told them how he and lan wangji reached the cold cave. How they met lan yi, what Lan yi told them and gave them. How lan yi disappeared from there.

Wei ying was blushing thinking about what happened between them in cold cave. He skipped that part. Wei ying also didnt told about the bunnies to Qiren.

Wei ying said that "in the morning when they got up, miraculously a wall cracked due to which they got to know about the way out".

Wei Ying was looking down since his cheeks were red and he didnt wanted anyone to notice.

After sometime, a soldier came there.

Qiren asked, "What happened?"

Xichen and wei ying looked at the soldier.

The soldier said, "Grandmaster lan! The dead army has attacked on yilling town. There's a huge army and they might attack on other towns too".

Qiren and the others got tensed.

Xichen said, "Prepare our soldiers. We'll leave for yilling now"..

The soldier bowed and then left from there.

Xichen and Qiren got up. They went out of there. Wangji and wei ying also got up.

Wei Ying said, "I also want to go".

Wangji strictly said, "you can't. Stay here. Its dangerous".

Wei Ying said, "but i want to help".

Wangji strictly said, "Keep quiet. Dont ask me about this matter again. Im strongly against you going there".

Wangji angrily went away from there. Wei ying rolled his eyes. He also went away from there angrily.

------------

Wangji and Wei ying were in their room. Wei ying had gotten message from Xichen that the dead army is increasing. The situation is not under control. Cultivators from other sects are also fighting but still....no progress.

Wangji was tensed. He wanted to go but xichen strictly forbade him.

On the other side, wei ying also wanted to go. He had decided that he'll sneak out once everyone is asleep.

Wangji and wei ying lied on the bed at a safe distance from each other. Both of them couldn't sleep. They were hoping for the situation to be under control soon.

----------

It was midnight, wei ying opened his eyes. He glanced at wangji who's eyes were closed. For sometime wei ying didnt moved. He observed Wangji. Once he was satisfied that wangji wont get up, he got up from the bed slowly. He wore black robes. He also covered his face with a big cloth. He took his sword "suibian". He glanced at wangji for once and then went out of jingshi. Unfortunately wei ying forgot to take the stone with himself.

---------

Wei Ying sneaked out of the palace with much difficult. He was standing outside the palace. He smiled.

Wei Ying was about to proceed further but he couldn't. He felt like some invisible force is trying to stop him.

Wei Ying stopped trying to proceed further once he heard a voice.

The voice said, "Wei Wuxian! Dont go. Its a trap set for you. Dont be silly. Stop here. Go back".

Wei Ying looked around to find the owner of the voice but there was no one.

Wei Ying ignored that voice which kept repeating forbidding him to go.

Wei ying tried to proceed further forcefully. It felt like some kind of dark magic is trying to control his mind and is calling him.

Wei Ying ignored the calls. Black smoke surrounded him and he disappeared from there.

A white bunny came out of the bushes. Its facial expressions were not quite pleasing.

White bunny, "The evil force can't overcome wei Wuxian. Where's that stone?"

The white bunny hopped away from there.

After the bunny hopped away from there, the black soul appeared playing with a small bottle which had white liquid in it. The black soul was smirking. Then it disappeared saying, "mission number one accomplished"

______________________________________

Dark wei wuxian on the way 😈😈

Thanks for reading.....

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11K 19
A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of Jiang Fengmian..
9.4K 588 4
Lan Wangji is the son of a rich business man Lan Qiren. He's rude, stubborn, arrogant and spoilt brat. His father pampered him a lot since childhood...
39.5K 2.2K 12
When Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand, he look up at Lan Zhan, he can see the hurt, the sadness and how devastated Lan Zhan is when he se...
12K 855 8
Wangji, "My love is too deep for you. No one can understand the depth of it. You might get afraid if you get to know about it". Wei Ying was looking...