COTE Lemons ๐Ÿ‹ : (Karuizawa K...

By BETHEBEST02

Hello to you all horny COTE fandom, as you can see in the title there will be many one shots here that are le... More

๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "My First time with them"
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "All to myself"
๐Ÿ‹Asahina Nazuna "Comfort her"
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "In the morning..."
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "She is my slut..."
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love โค๏ธ"
๐Ÿ‹ Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "it's pool time"

3K 41 29
By BETHEBEST02

A/N: Hello everybody, a new timeline again~

A/N: The story will set after the unhabitated island in vol 3, and pool scene in the vol 4.5, The zodiac exam it's not here. It will be skipped, for the convinient of the story

A/N: Karuizawa Kei again, because she is the best girl 🔥

A/N: Sooooooo, enjoy it~

For your information: Karuizawa Kei's three sizes (B.W.H) was [76/54/77]

Prologue:
After a 7-day survival test on an uninhabited island that was emotionally, physically and mentally draining, ANHS students were very tired. The school gave them a week off, and the students quickly rushed to the swimming pool behind Keyaki mall to relax.

Kiyotaka POV

My body feels heavy, even though I'm the sole prodigy of my father's facility (white room). But this exam, it takes a really long time, and it's frustrating.

My classmates were arguing over who had hidden Karuizawa's underwear, babbling over anything, and complaining for unknown reason. While I was making a stealthy move to finish this exam swiftly.

You could say I was very sneaky and cunning in the exam, but it paid off because my class got the first place among the other classes.

Beside I'm the one who's carrying my class into the top spot right now and win's it all alone with nobody. But, I'm not sure how to say it to class D if I'm being honest.

So after the exam, I said all of my scheme to my acquainted Horikita Suzune and who's quite frankly the leader of our class in this exam.

She couldn't believe all of my words coming from my mouth. But I convinced her, with my terrifying eyes. And she just tremble apart

Sigh

And after I left Horikita, the students of Class D seeing Horikita alone and went straight to her and gave an admiration towards her. Her face was immediately dumbfounded, and she embarass because of that.

I don't see her as my type of girl. But only as a neighbor friend who sits next to me. On top of that, she was menace during the first day of school. She always bullied me, bossing me and so on. I'm tired of all that

'When will I meet the girl of my dreams...?' I muttered as my feet drag me towards my room to sleep peacefully. I didn't realize that I'm being eavesdrop by some person, while I mumbling those words.

.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip

09:00 Am in the morning

Ping

Ping

Ping

The sound of my phone notification just crash my ear to the last atom. Shit, I want to sleep quietly because of the last exhausting exam.

Who's trying to chat me early in the peaceful morning like this?

FUCK

When I observe my notitication table in my phone in silent, it's just a normal news from the google, and messages from the Class D group.

'Hmm' when I look closely, I also have a message from person. I'm quite suprised, It's Ike who give me the text

Sent by: Ike Kanji

Hey, Ayanokouji. What's up dude, sorry to interupted you but we want to invite you to the pool at 11:00 AM in the afternoon.
08:35 AM

'We'? Did he want invite me along with Sudou and Yamauchi as well? Shoot, I accidently click 'read' while I'm reading it in notification table. Because of that, Ike text me again

C'mon dude don't just read it. Give me a response. We want to enjoy ourselves after that last tiring exam. Because we have won it, yeahh!!!
09:11 AM

I mean, It's just me all alone right? Because all of you just whining and complaining about Karuizawa's underwear, on the third day of the exam. She's just crying tensely, well I know who's behind of all that. But the story I will tell you another time.

Speaking of her, I actually returned it to Karuizawa instead of Hirata: her boyfriend, because I want to know her better.

A/N: If you watch the anime version of cote, in season 1 on eps 10 you could see Karuizawa's underwear:

When I give those underwear, Karuizawa immediately cursed at me, and gave me a pouted face. Afterward, she thanked me for not telling the others. But her underwear and her antics is really not my intentions though.

When I said that her relationship with Hirata were fake, she couldn't control her tears and wanting to cry because of that. Then I slam my hand to the tree that Karuizawa were leaned into, making Karuizawa helpless, and forcing her to look into my eyes.

Then I made a deal with her which is to spread her leg, and tell me all of her secret. And that is: she's been bullied since middle school, on top of that, she left a scar under her left breast because of her bullied. This is really fucked up, that scar were very deadly, and also can kill her instant.

Karuizawa is indeed a strong woman. I don't feel disgusted by it at all, and just rubbed it with my thumb slowly. Karuizawa moaned with a sexy tone, indicating that she likes it.

A/N: Maybe for the next story? Hehe

And after that she told me to not tell this to everyone including her friend, which I just nodded it. I leaned to her ears, and said that I will protect you but in exchange, Karuizawa will be my obedient slave to do my bidding.

I didn't insert my cock to her inside. Yeah yet but I will do it when the times good. I have to prepared for everything that comes next.

I know this is very dangerous for me, and Karuizawa as well. But I just want to know her secret and trying to give her my power to protect her from bullying.

Her personality and her cheerful persona, that makes me interest in her and want to make her as my genuine friend and my ally on conquering this school.

But this time I keep my distance from Karuizawa for now, because she has a 'boyfriend' and I'm also not that close to her friends either.

Probably she will go to the swimming pool with Hirata and her friends. This is my only chance, after that there will be no other time better than this.

By the way, Ike's typing so many words like it's very natural for him. But the way i see it, It's different from me because in the white room we don't used phone like daily and stuff. This is my first time using it.

What the hell, I thought for so long. Ike maybe sleeping waiting for my response to him

Sure, why not. What are we actually doing there?
09:15 AM

When I text this, he read it quickly. Then goes mad at me

C'mon, Ayanokouji! Don't you get it, titties and all of that stuff you know. I mean, the girls gonna wearing a bikini~
09:16 AM

What the fuck?!? Why he's doing THAT, those three is fucking idiot. The girls will noticed it you little shit

Hey don't do that, Ike. It's not good to leering at girl's body...
09:18 AM

I want to protect them, especially Karuizawa

I don't give a fuck! Just come with us okay, Ayanokouji. It will be fun, and all of us including the first year will be there to have fun. After all, it's open for public as well.
09:19 AM

It seems that, I don't have many choice right now. So I just accept it, and this is will be my first time to go to swimming pool

Sure Ike, whatever you say.
09:21 AM

When I give my replied, Ike just gave me the sticker and end our conversation via Line. Better get ready too for myself, I will used casual clothes and short pants because in the outside will be so hot because today it's still summer.

My feet dragged me to the bathroom, to wash myself while thinking how to get Karuizawa's mine and mine alone.

.
.
.
.

Time skip

10:30 AM in the morning

30 minutes before due time (11:00 AM)

Kiyotaka POV

Opening the front door of my room, I immediately saw many student's in the first year were laughing, chatting, and gather themselves in a big group.

This week is the last day of summer, before we go to class again. So it's no wonder people are using their last days to have fun, and going out with their friend or with their loved ones.

I'm wearing this casual outfit and all of them wearing the same as well. That's good for them though, because it will be so hot if we used long clothes and so on.

I think they are want to go to the swimming pool, because I heard them talking loudly

"CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SWIMMING POOL, let's gather in everyone"

"Let's go to the swimming pool, everybody!!!"

I'm just ignored them, and walk to the elevator before it's get crowded. When I finished showering this morning, Ike texted me to wait for him in the lobby, him and his friends would catch up. This is gonna be a long day for me.

Hmm

While I was waiting for Ike and his friends, I'm observing the surroundings to waste some time and watch many student were rushing to the swimming pool.

At the same time, I saw Karuizawa who were grabbing Hirata's arm, followed by Karuizawa's friends such as Satou, Matsushita, Mori, and Shinohara.

When I looked at Karuizawa from head to toe, her appearance was very attractive. Her pink lips on her white face, match with her serenic purple eyes. Her signature long blonde hair that wrapped in ponytail enhances her cuteness.

She's wearing a white 'v-neck' sleeveless shirt that suits her slender body, but because she wears such clothes (maybe her fabric is slightly see-through), her cleavage is almost clearly visible, I can peek at her tempting light blue bra that covers her medium breasts.

On her left shoulder was a branded white bag that matched her dress, lower to her waist was the short blue ruffle skirt letting her smooth white thighs shown to the world. Her tiny feet covered by black slingback sandal looks adorable, making Karuizawa Kei very beautiful even for a gloomy person like me.

In my opinion, I think she's wearing this because she wanted to get my attention, her face grinned when I saw her clothes.

Other girls kinda cute, but it's different with trash like Shinohara.

It's making me a little bit irritated because Karuizawa always cling to Hirata, not that I care though. Cause she's doing that because of their fake relationship.

Seeing me alone in the lobby, Hirata walked his feet to me and greeted me. The girls were following him behind, Shit

"Hi, Ayanokouji-kun!" Why you come here, Hirata ffs. Shinohara looked disgusted at me, while Satou, Mori, Matsushita, and Karuizawa only smiled slightly at me.

"Yo🖐️" Hearing my brief greeting, they just laughed. Even Hirata couldn't contain his laughter

"Pfffft, haha what was that Ayanokouji-kun..."

"You're just like a robot, hahaha"

"Interesting man indeed, Hirata-kun was right about you~"

All of them just casually throw some words towards me, and I'm still froze because of that. Except

"You're so gloomy, I despised that!"

What the, Shinohara just called me gloomy. I'm so angry at her, but I want to hold it. Hearing Shinohara's word, Hirata to the rescue and said

"H-hey, don't be so rude Shinohara-san." Yeah, tell her!

"He's not that gloomy, to me atleast..." Karuizawa released her hand from Hirata's arm and said it, while blushing maybe rememberin the last time we've met.

Seeing her blushing, Satou give the response

"Ehh Karuizawa-san, why were you blushing?" She doesn't reliaze that, her face were red. Karuizawa trying to defend herself

"N-n-no i-i-it's not Satou-san! Mou...!" She's kinda cute when she confused like that, I remember it exactly when I give those underwear to her

"Hehh, why are you stuttering like that Karuizawa-san~?" This time it's Matsushita who made a teasing towards her while nudging her elbow to the side of Karuizawa

"M-mou, not you too Matsushita-san..." Karuizawa couldn't control her flustered and Hirata just smiling from the scene

"Hmm, you're lying girl~" Satou said it while smirking. Mori just facepalmed because of that, while Shinohara turn her head to the side not wanting to talk about it

"Let's just go to the swimming pool, please" Shinohara couldn't hold back to look at me, wanting to get out from here

"Wait, Shinohara-san. We should invite Ayanokouji-kun to come with us too..."

"Yeah, you're right Hirata-kun. Ayanokouji-kun should go with us~" Satou said it with a smile on her face, while Matsushita just nod her head

"O-of course, h-he can come with us..." After regaining her self, Karuizawa just spoke while holding her blushin. Hold it Kiyotaka, it's not the time to smile because of that...

"Hahh?!?! Why would he go with us, no way in hell! He is very gloomy and very different from you Hirata-kun?!?!" Shinohara throw the dagger at me. It's making me very angry, I want to ripped her apart right now

"Shinohara-san!!! Why you so rude to Ayanokouji-kun? He is not that gloomy. He is kind and good person too." Wow you're to much, Hirata. I'm not that good person though.

Hearing Hirata's word, Karuizawa, Satou, and Matsushita just nodded their head, while Mori was just staring

"I don't know, and don't care about that!"

Sigh

Shinohara just hated me to the ashes, why did she despise me so much? Not that I care though, I'm just here to make a friend with Karuizawa.

In order to break the ice, I spoke in a casual manner

"Hirata, and you girls. Just go there without me." Hearing me spoke, Hirata is confused and ask

"Are you sure, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Yeah, I've also been invited by my friends." Hirata it's suprised by it, and now Karuizawa is the one who's speak

"Hehhh, so you can make friends huh~" Are you saying that, I've got no friends!?!? That's so rude, Karuizawa. Tch. And why you have that teasing tone towards me

"Of course, Karuizawa. You got problem with that?" When I said that, just like Hirata, the girls stunned especially Karuizawa

"N-nothing, I-i just suprised you know. Ayanokouji-kun don't seem to like conversation with someone else." She know's my intentions very well, I like that

"Yeah, you're right Karuizawa. By the way, want to come with me?" After I said that with a monotone voice, everyone including Shinohara were shocked

"W-what's up with that. I don't want to go with you, I-idiot!" She speak like that, but Karuizawa's face were blushin red again just like tomato, then she crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side

"Hmph" I liked her face when she's red like that, I want to plunge her already. Everybody including Hirata were shocked and yet they just enjoying our conversation

"C'mon, Karuizawa..." I said it with a please voice, Karuizawa's couldn't contained it anymore and gets mad at me

"Ah-mou, Ayanokouji-kun! Are you deaf or something. Like I said, I don't want too. Let's just go Hirata-kun!" She dragged Hirata, while the girls were staring at me and goes forward.

Karuizawa stuck her tongue towards me, and made a silly face while leaving me alone.

'She's very cute, no wonder she's a top girl in the class D' I mumbling in silence, while waiting for Ike and others to arrive

.
.
.
.

Outside the pool

11:00 AM

Kiyotaka POV

Me, Ike and the others has arrived in the swimming pool, not gonna lie it's pretty big and very crowded. This just the outside of the pool though, not inside yet but I'm not liking the atmosphere here.

Sigh

"That's one of a big hella sigh, Ayanokouji." Yeah tell me about it, Sudou-chan. Just kidding, I mean Sudou

"C'mon, bro. This is gonna be fun, believe us Ayanokouji!!!" Akhh, Ike just holding my shoulder, while shouting like a monkey

"Yeah, dude. In the pool, there are many girl who's gonna wearing a bikini. Can't wait to see it!" Just like Ike, Yamauchi just held my other shoulder while shouting those disgusting words.

Well, like I expected. The others mainly the girls were avoid looking at us, and others just have a disgusted face towards my friends.

Sigh

"C'mon just calm down both of you, Yamauchi, Ike. You making a scene, shit-head. Let's just go to the dressing room to change our clothes." As they want to unleash upon me, I left them in the slighest and goes to the dressing room.
.
.
.
.

Dressing room

Kiyotaka POV

'Wow it's very crowded' I muttered it, while seeing it with my own eyes, shit this is just a dressing room but many people wants to enjoy themselves in the swimming pool.

But I just mainly see the first year of ANHS student in this room. There were some non-student visitors but not as many as first-year ANHS students. Hirata were also here by the way, and I can see Ryuen and his companion walking while shout

"Kukukuku, get out the way you brat!!!" Talk about intimidate, damn his friends were very strong, to me atleast. There are the black guy I don't know his name and a green hair 'reckless' guy too.

I don't know their intentions though at this point. But yeah, let's just ignore them. I don't give a fuck about whatever they want. There were also boys from Class B and A just wandering around, idk maybe to avoid looking at ryuen and his minions.

Sigh

This is gonna be so much troublesome, because they have no idea that I win that last exam by myself.

At last, me and my friends has arrived at the section of dressing room that aren't many people arround

"Guys, let's change our clothes here and get ready for our youth to come true!!!" Jeez, Ike and Yamauchi is just like a kid, this two asshole. Let's just ignore them.

With slow pace, I unzip my clothes and pants

"Woahh, Ayanokouji! You're so muscular man, are you in club or something?

Huh

Ohh, Sudou was talking about my body, because I'm shirtless because of my swimsuit

"No, I don't have time for school clubs like that, and I'm a lazy person anyway." When I said those words, Ike and Yamauchi just scratch their head in confused.

Meanwhile Sudou twitch his eyes and mad at me

"N-n-no way dude!!! You're joking, right?"

"Of course not, Sudou. I've never lied." I said it with a monotone voice

"Bullshit, even my body it's not that muscular bro!" What did you mean by that, your body is strong too Sudou

"Don't lower yourself like that, Sudou. Like I said, this is nothing special." After I finished speaking, Sudou immediately looked down.

Ike and Yamauchi were just staring at us. When I look at them, they were so thin, but they didn't mind that. In fact, they didn't care, because their only goal was girls, bikinis, etc.

After we done changing our clothes, we go outside from the dressing room to enjoy our youth.

.
.
.
.

11:30 AM in the afternoon

Laugh

Laugh

Splash

Splash

Woahh, this place's huge as fuck. Many young people come here to enjoy their holidays. Me, Sudou, Yamauchi and Ike just froze in the place when I see these place, with a admiring sight

"Wow, the rumor's are true after all!"

"That's a lot of girls in bikini, YEAHH~!!!" Oh c'mon Ike and Yamauchi, grow up a little bit won't you?

Because they say it loudly, just like before the girls and everyone were wearing a disgust face towards us.

I just shrugged it of, while Sudou cover's their mouth with his hand

"Shut up both of you, punk!" Good job sudog, eh I mean Su-bro

"Mmmmh" They couldn't breath because of that, I just facepalmed

"Sudou, just get this guys out from my sight please."

"You're right, Ayanokouji. Let's go both of you, punk!" He dragged both of them but it's failed, because they breaking away from Sudou's hand and goes for the run

"Hahahahaha, catch me if you can Sudog!"

"Hahaha, you're right Ike, that's a catchy name!!!" What the fuck, you just said the wrong word for Sudou. Both of you trying to nail your coffin or something?

"Chuckle" I just laugh it slowly while covering my mouth, with my hand. Sudou are about to rampage at them

"DAMN YOU BRAT!!!!" Sudou screamed it and made a run to catch Ike and Yamauchi. That's youth for you. Damn, they were having fun yet I'm alone again

Sigh

"Hehh~, that's some heavy sigh you've got there Ayanokouji-kun~"

"H-hey, when did you come here, Karuizawa?" Why did I startled like that, shit. I didn't realize that Karuizawa were watching the entire scene by herself

"It's secret~" She wink at me, and smiled

"Whatever you say, Karuizawa." She pouted, hearing my response and says

"Ah-mou, you're so dense Ayanokouji-kun!" I don't understand girls at all, whether they're angry or happy, it seems like the same thing

"Why you mad at me?"

"N-nothing, hmph!" She then putting her hands in her pockets, while turned her head to the side. This getting out of hand, Karuizawa might be angry at me.

So I changed the topic into something different, maybe about her swimsuit. She's wearing a rashguard over her swimsuit, I think I know the reason why though. But I'm just gonna asked it

"By the way Karuizawa...

"Hmm?"

"Why you wear that rashguard?"

"I-i-it's obvious alright, my scar will be seen by everyone Ayanokouji-kun..." She whispered it to my ears and pouted at me, while twirling her hair. Yup, as expected.

But to me, her figure is well developed from my perspective. Her body too it's quite slim, and her breast it's not to big just the right size for me.

While I'm observing that, Karuizawa noticed it and covering her body

"W-w-why you looking at me like that, pervert!"

"Hey, I'm not pervert alright. I'm just looking at your body, Karuizawa. You're so cute to me, even though you're wearing those ugly rashguard." When I said that without hesitation, she became blushin to her ears and said

"A-a-am I c-c-cute to you Ayanokouji-kun?" Is that even a question

"Of course you are, Karuizawa. Isn't that obvious..." When I said that in a casual manner, she smiled widely and said

"Hehhh, hmm, thank you Ayanokouji-kun! By the way, you're not wearing a rashguard?" She looked at my body, while saying that

"Yeah, it's very hot using that thing you know Karuizawa." Surely Karuizawa knew about that

"Wow, you sounded very cheeky~" She just smirk while spoke that in a teasing tone, after that she continued

"But, I'm not gonna lie your body it's very muscular Ayanokouji-kun. Can I touch it, just to the abs~?" What the hell, you're the one who sounded just like a pervert. When I look at her body, she just called me that

Sigh

Where's equality in that man?

"Hey, there are still a lot of people though..." I want to get out from here, so I made a deffense statement

"I don't care if someone sees us, I just want touch your body Ayanokouji-kun~" I give up, I'm just submitted to her.

Then she traced her hand toward's my chest

"Ahh" I left out a moan sound, not gonna lie her hand's are so soft

"Heh, your chest it's very hard Ayanokouji-kun~" I'm still ignored her, and she spoke again

"For a gloomy guy like you, you're so muscular~. Even Hirata-kun doesn't have this kind of body~" She said it, while still tracing it towards the abs

"Y-you touch Hirata too, no wonder you've known this..." When I said it, she pinch my abs

"Ouch!"

"What do you mean by that, Ayanokouji-kun?!?! I never touch him..."

"Even though he is your 'boyfriend'..." She just glared at me, while I'm saying that. Then she let go her hand of my body

"Ah-mou, baka!" Seeing her blushing made my heart flutter a little, it's a bit of relaxing to see her face like that.

After she recover from her blushing, I spoke

"Where is your 'boyfriend' Karuizawa?"

"Like I said yesterday, b-baka! We're just pretending, mou!" Karuizawa pouted at me again, and she continued to spoke

"Besides, I told Hirata-kun and my friends to have fun without me. They don't know that I'm here with you, Ayanokouji-kun."

"I see."

"Idiot" She just scoffed at me, maybe hearing my flat response

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun. Do you want to go to that stall over-there?" She pointed at the drink shop, right next to the life-guard station which is very crowded

"Why you don't just go there with Hirata, I'm gonna ask him to accompany you" When I said that, she immediately sulking and grabbed my arms

"Ah-mou, I don't want it Ayanokouji-kun!" When I was about to walk, she cling to my arms. Even she didn't mind that her breast rubbed my left side

"Sigh, just make this quick okay." Hearing my response, she smiling heavenly and said

"Yatta, let's go Ayanokouji-kun~" She then dragged me towards that stall, huh this is gonna be troublesome.

.
.
.
.

Timeskip

15:30 pm in the evening

Swimming pool

Kiyotaka POV

For almost 2 hours, we didn't swim at all. Just circling around the every stall near the swimming pool, because Karuizawa didn't want to take off her rashguard.

But I would force her to take it off, just as everyone was about to leave because the pool was about to close. At that time, I will have fun with Karuizawa

"Hahhh, that was fun Ayanokouji-kun!" She seems in a good mod, because she always clinging to me when everyone got that eyes towards me the entire time. But simply I don't care about that

"Yeah, I had fun too." I let out a small smile but I just didn't realize it, but when Karuizawa sees it she immediately blushin and said

"Y-y-you've smile, Kiyotaka?" Huh, I'm smilling? Yes! That's progress I can be proud of. Look at that Father, I can smile a little. Wait a minute

"Did you just called me by my first name?"

"Ah-mou, of-course I'm. You got a problem with that, hah!?!?" She glared

"It's nothing, but..." 'This will do' I muttered which she couldn't hear. This time I'll called Karuizawa by her first name too.

"I will also called you Kei from now on." When I said those, she blushin red to her ears and trying to cover her face, and then

"Tauwa!" Hmm, what she said?

"Tauwa?"

"N-n-n-nothing, why you called me that Kiyotaka?" Isn't it obvious though

"Because you called me by my first name. If I call you 'Karuizawa' you will get mad, right?" After hearing my response, she just nod it. I continued

"After all, I want to become friends with you." Hearing that, she just looked down not looking at my face

"Just 'friends'?" Am I say wrong? She began to pouted

"Yeah, what do you say?" She just smilling widely, and jumped at me

"Ughh-"

She hugged me while her arms wrapped my neck. And her legs too curled around me

"Sure, I accept it!!!"

She's heavy

I'm just froze for a moment, and trying to received her hug. Kei didn't mind that her boobs were touching my chest.

Phew, it's a good thing there's no one around other than the life-guard who's watching other side of the pool

"Umm, Kei? Could you please let me go?" This is danger, we're just friends but she hugged me tightly like I'm her boyfriend, while she has a 'relationship' with Hirata

"Hmm, ahh-sorry Kiyotaka." Yup, that's more like it. She let go of me, and blushin could be see in her face again.

When nobody was around, I ask her

"You better take off your rashguard, Kei. Because it's very hot here, besides there's nobody other than me. I want to see your swimsuit, Kei." She glared at me while saying

"Huh! Why would I do that! I don't want to Kiyotaka!?!?" She covering her body yet again, while I'm insist Kei to open it

"C'mon, you will be better without your rashguard Kei" She still doesn't want to

"No-no-no I won't 'C'mon' you, w-w-why did I have to show you my s-swimsuit anyway?" Hearing her question, I just glared at her and said

"That's an order!"

"I'm actually start to think that, you were so much pervert than those trio idiots, b-baka!"

"Whatever, so will you obey me this time?" I glared at her again

"Fine." Kei were still pouting and reluctanly submitted to me. she unzipped her rashguard, and put it on the chair. my eyes were stunned

'Mou, this is so embarassing.' She didn't know that her muttered could be hear by me, but I didn't mind it at all. Kei just turn her back on me, while showing her plump ass towards me

"You're so beautiful, Kei" I stood beside her and grabbed her waist

"T-thanks, Kiyotaka-" I rubbed her back, trying to make her moan

"Akhh~, mmmmh~, ahhh~" Hmm she likes it, I casually slapped her ass, and she fell to the pool

Splash

Splash

Splash

It's definitely worth to see Kei fell to the water. Because the pool splashes so hard, the lifeguard glared at us and shout

"Hey kids, the pool is now closed. Please leave now!!!"

"Sure, lifeguard..." After a while, Kei resurface from the water

"Uwahh, Kiyotaka you're pushed me bakaaaa!" She scolded me

"Did you have fun?" I spread my hand to Kei, trying lift her up

"Being pushed isn't fun you know." When my hand was grabbed by her, she made a smirk face towards me. I know your intention Kei

"And you going to fall too Kiyotaka..."

"Ah"

Splash

"Hey, I will catch both of you brat!" Lifeguard just shouted with her loud speaker in hand, while being mad at both of us, but she were two pools away, so this is fine.

Not gonna lie this scene it's very worth it for me and Kei seems to like it as well. Because we were acting very childish, like throwing water or pushing each other head to the bottom of the pool and so on.

"Hahahahahaha" I only hearing Kei's laughter when she drowning me to the bottom of the pool.

"Kiyotaka? Hey, are you drowning for real?" I just want to made a perfect time, before I attack her.

When the time was right, I return to the surface and I tickled her waist from behind with my finger

"Ahh, Hey-ahhh, that tickles~, Kiyotaka~, ahh~"

"That's what you get, when you drowning me Kei" I wouldn't lie, this is just like a couple would do in a private pool. Playing with each-other

Still tickling her, she's plead

"No-akhh, that's very tickles Kiyotaka-AAA..." I think that's enough of that, the lifeguard will be arrived shortly

"Kei, let's go. The life-guard will be catching on us."

"Un" She just nodded while blushin, probably because of my tickling. Me and Kei both swimming to the side, and life-guard were still shouting, meaning that she very close to almost catching us

"Come here, Kei." I grabbed her wrist without hesitation

"Ahh, K-kiyotaka!" Ignoring Kei, I dragged her to the secluded place behind the dressing room

"This is the best spot." I hide with her, while she was basically hugging me because the space were tight (Like alley). I also can see her cleavage too because of her bikini

To much contact

"Whereeeeee are you, you little brat!?!?!" Shit, this lifeguard old timer just shouting like maniac

"Kei, are you alright? Just hold on tight okay, we will be fine" I whispered to her, but Kei didn't answer it. She started to get wet, not because of water, but it's very hot here.

She basically snuggle to my chest and burried her head towards them

"Your heart beating fast, Kiyotaka~" Who wouldn't

"Because we're so close, Kei" I admit it, alright. This is too much

"Hehh~, are you horny because of me~?" Her words are powerful, piercing my heart

"Ahh, Kei..." She tracing her finger towards my chest, and afterward she held my cheek, rubbing it slowly

"Kiyotaka~, you're so handsome~" She basically lost it, and her face getting closer to mine. Is she want to kissed me?

"Kei no, we're just friends-"

"Mmmmf" She kissed my lips, my first kiss, in this alley. On top of that she still my friend

"Mmmmf~, Kiyo-mmmf~, hehe-mmmmf~" She began to reconcile her mouth with mine, her saliva make out with mine and my arms began to wrap her waist without realizing it

Her hot body

"Kiyotaka-mmmmf~, so good-mmmmf~, mmmmf~, ahmmmmf~" I didn't want to be humiliated just like that, I immediately bit her lips, and put my tongue into her wet mouth

"Akh-mmmf~, Kiyo taka-mmmf~, mmmmf-ahh" She removed her mouth from me, and spoke in a horny tone

"How's my lips, Kiyotaka~"

"So good Kei, it's my first time doing it" When I said it, she answer

"This is my first time too~" When I see no lifeguard outside, my selfless began to wither and I squezze her boobs tightly with my hand

"AHHH!, Kiyo-akhh~!, don't to-akhhh~, rough-akhh~, Kiyotaka-ahhh~!!!"

Hearing her please, make me unstable. I lifted up her bra, and then I pinch her erect pink nipple while sucking on it simultaneously

"NOOO!!, this is-akhhh~, to much-ahhh~, KiyotAKA~, akhhhhh~, baKAAAA~❤️" Hearing her sexy moan, it aroused me so much. This is crazy.

I released my hand from her, and Kei's face were very red like tomato because of that

"Do you like it, Kei?"

"O-of course not, you idiot!"

"But, you were moaning pleasently when I laid my hands on you."

"It can't be helped alright, you were doing something pervert to my body b-baka!" Hearing her mad voice, it turns me on. And unconsciously my dick is standing up.

Seeing that, she began to stare at me with a lustful look

"Hehh, why your cock is getting big Kiyotaka~?"

"No, it's not-"

"Ahh" She grab my crotch without telling, and rub it slowly

"K-kei" Then she slipped her hand to my pants and squezze it slowly. Why am I gonna cum because of that, hold it Kiyotaka-

"Don't lie to me okay~" Sheesh, talk about women's intuition

"Come here, Kiyotaka~" She began to dragged me to nearest bathroom next to the alley

"Hey, why you dragged me..." Kei didn't answer me, and just pulled me toward the bathroom stall and entered it.

"Answer me, Kei!" This time, I raised my voice. But still she ignores me and then she pushed me to sit down on a closet

Thud

"I want to taste your cock, Kiyotaka~" She then kneel towards my crotch, and unzipped my pants.

Shit those eyes, just like a slut. I couldn't do anything besides just submitted to her.

"Wow, your cock it's so big Kiyotaka~" I just want to get this over with. Ignoring her admire towards my t-rex, I swiftly grab her head and pushed it into my cock, sucking it with force

"Kiyotaka? What are you-"

"GURGHHHHHHH!!"

Ahhh, so warm

I didn't even let her lick my cock, but this is so good. This is getting me chills to my spine

"Gurgh~, ahh-gurghhh, mmmm-gurghh~, KiyotAKA-gurghhh~, mmmm~" I forced her head to do a back and forth motion, while she sucking it hard, all the way until my cock were visible to my sight

"gurghh~, yo-gugrhrh~, cok-gurghhh~, it's-gurghh~, so-gughhh~, bik-gurghh" she said it while stuffin my cock in her mouth. This is to intense, I'm about to cum

"gurghhhhh~, mmm-gurghh~, gurgh~, ahh-gurghh~❤️" Her tounge were swirling in a circle motion.

While she sucking it, she looked at me with a lustful gaze. Indicates that she likes it a lot. Do friends did things like this? I didn't even know

"Kei, I'm about to cu-" When I about to shoot it out, she released it from her mouth

"Ahh-Kiyotaka, p-put it out in my pussy. My prince~" What the fuck, that's to much even for you Kei

"Kei, we're just friends-" Not letting me speak, she cut me off by jumping on me, basically riding me

"Ahh~, so good~" After that, she grind her pussy (which is still covered by her panties) to my already hard cock that were wet because of her antics

"Ne~, Kiyotaka~? Did you not want it~?" Her words full of lust, her gaze that felt like a slut, and her wet pussy. It's stimulating to a maximum force.

Because her face were very close to me, I can feel Kei's hot breath to my nose. It's pretty much making me very horny dude.

Of course every normal man would want it. But technically, she still having a relationship with Hirata. So I don't know what to do.

Kei leaned her head towards my ear while gripping both of my shoulders firmly

"Impregnate me, Kiyotaka~❤️" She whispered it, which kinda exciting. That's it

Let's began the hunt.

I rubbed and kindly grab her hips

"Ahh~, hahh~, hmm~, yeahh~" She is very slut, it's making my selfless began to crumble.

I slid her underwear, and pointed my cock into her entrance

"Hah!, hah!, hah!" Her breath began to tremble, and my cock twitch because of that. My body is getting hotter and hotter, I can't take it anymore.

I started with my tip, slightly into her walls

It's so tight

"Aughh~, mmmm-kh~, ughhh~, Kiyotaka~❤️" Still struggling with her tight pussy, I stabilized my cock with all my might and moved my hips upward to force my big rod into her cunt

"AHHHHHHHHH-KIYOTAKAAAAA!!!" Hearing her scream it felt addicting, her wet inside were narrow and tight, it's clamped my cock real good.

Her pussy is tricklin with blood because of her first time, but I don't care. She's the one that tease me all the time, so this is a payback.

While savoring her pussy clamps, I moved her hips up and down trying the feel her insides that were very narrow

"Aghh!, Kiyo-akhh~, mmm-akhh!, akhhh~, so-good akhh~❤️"

Hearing her moan, I began to speed-it up the pace and slam her hips to my lap

Pah

Pah

Pah

"K-kiyotaka akhh!, no-AHHH, hmm-akhh~, aghh~, noooo-akhh~❤️" Her boobs were swaying in my gaze, let's tasted it

"Ahh-mmmf~, ahhh~, my-akhhh!, boobs-AHHHH~!" Damnit, her scream it's so noisy. I shut her down with my mouth, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, while she moved her hips up and down

"Mmmmf-akhh~, ahmmmf-ngahhh~, ahh-mmmf~, ahhh~❤️" I released my mouth from her, her insides trigger my cum that gonna unsealed anytime soon.

I whispered to her ear, still holding her hips

"I'm gonna cum, Kei. Where do you want it?" I throw that obvious question to her, while still riding her.

With a voice panting from my pounding, Kei speak

"Akhh~, just-akhh~, cum-urghh~, in my-akhh!, pussy-akhh~, KiyotAKAAAA!~"

"KEI"

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"IT'S SO HOOOOOOT!" It was so good to shoot my semen into her pussy. I dammed up her womb with copious amounts of it. I had been holding back when she was suck off my cock earlier.

So this is how it feels to fuck someone's girl

it's so good

Hirata and Kei only pretend to be dating though. But they're still in a relationship nonetheless

"Hah... hah... hah..." I look at her face again that were so wet from her sweat and drools were visible just flowing from her mouth, it's really beautiful.

My cum and her's intertwined with each-other. Because I shoot it to much, it began to sticky and very wet in her pussy. Without removing it, our cum flow like a river to the closet

"Ahhhh~, your cum Kiyotaka~, soooo good~, it's flowing from my pussy~❤️"

Out of nowhere my dick instantly raising up again in her. Kei while sees it, she made a stuttering voice while blushin heavenly

"E-e-ehh? Why your dick it's getting bigger again...?" I ignored her question, and began to stand up while held her leg with my arms, bringing her body closer to me

"Kiyotaka...?"

While still in her cunt, I shoved my t-rex into her wet inside and moved my hips back & forth without any concern

"Ahh!!, W-wait-akhh!!, I'm still came-akhh~!, Aughh~, ahhh~!, KiyotAKAAAA~!" Ignoring her plead, I moved my hips again until her pussy tear to pieces

"Kiyo-aughh!, Kiyotaka-akhhh~!, you're so-akhhh~, rough-arghh~, Ahhhh~!" I ignored her moan, and gived her a hickey on her white neck while her arm wrapped around me and clutched her finger to my back, give me a tingling sensation.

On the other hand my hips didn't stop, and kept pounding her hips until she went limp, beg for mercy

"AHHHH!, Kiyo-augh~, my-ahh~, neck-arghh~, hmmm~, Kiyotaka-akhhhh~!" Her lustful moaning trigger my final cum. I shoot it all my thing into her wet cunt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"KIYOTAKA-AUGHHHHHHHHHH!" Her head turn upward because of the sensation of my cum spurt out. That's really good. This is surreal, this feelings is out of from this world

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahhhhh... That's s-so good..." Her chest raised up, trying to take a breath after the incident. She had her filled

My cum

My baby seed

All in her belly.

Her swaying breast, her gaze, and her relationship, left me some bliss memories that will continues from now on. As our cum were sticky and flow slowly from her pussy to the ground when I removed it

"Kiyotaka... Kiyotaka..."

I hope she's not gonna pregnant because of me, but who cares right. She's gonna be my woman after this, not even Hirata

"Kiyotaka~❤️"

I've smiled when she said my name for a third time.

Her gaze set up on me, her purple eyes glazing on me cutely while blushin throughout her cheek. She wrapped her arms around me as her breast leaned forward to my chest.

Karuizawa Kei, you are mine, remember that. I'll make you mine and mine alone. Nothing will stand a chance in my way!
.
.
.
.
.

The end

A/N: That's it folks, that's very tiring

A/N: My arms feel heavy, I don't know what to do besides just doing writing over and over

A/N: Anyway, I hope you liked it

A/N: 7k words just with additional words and stuff damn hehehe

A/N: Peace out

A/N: Bonus for you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
587K 31.4K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
231K 27.9K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
762K 46.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...