Mon Amour

By clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16

3.6K 246 19
By clumsy_sunshine

~..काँटों भरा हर रास्ता
फूलों की है तू रह-गुज़र..~

Aradhya and Rishab went home, he drop her.

Vivaan went to fresh up and kiara wanted to check his phone for fun.

She saw his search list filled with "how to convince wife?" "what to do when you say something which hurt her?" "how to be a good husband?" "Gift ideas for wife" etc.

She smile, a door opening voice came and she put the phone on the place where it was before.

She sat on bed and act like reading a book.

He walk toward her "aapne ulti book phadne ka bhi hunar hai?" and chuckled.

She turn the book and start reading it again without looking at him.

They sleep with a distance between them.

Vivaan's POV~

What the hell..!! Why I said that? vivaan you always do things which make you regret later.

What if I surprise her? But how can I sleep without near her? I wanted to smell her mild scent. I want to play with her hairs. I want to cuddle her. I want her. Why am I acting like a baby wants his favourte thing?

I was just thinking these things and saw time its 4 o'clock.

Time flies very fast by the way. Lets do something for her until she wake up as I know I can't sleep without her.

Author's POV~

Vivaan is trying to bake a cake with the help of a recipe book.

In first try, he burn the cake because of wrong time setting.

In second try, he forget to apply some butter on the mold and cake did't came out.

In third try, he add salt instent of sugar in hurry which make it salty.

But before forth try, he call rishab and ask him for help because according to him the book is wrong now.

_______________
Rishab

Hello rishab

Itni subha kon hai?
*in sleepy voice*

Abey aakhe khol mai hu
sun cake kaise banta hai?

bhai tu nashe karke to nahi
behta? Abhi- abhi 5 bj rhe
hai or tujhe cake khana hai?
bahar se le aa ja pleasee

Rishab karde na help teri
bhabhi ke liye banana hai.
Pleasee naa

Acha theek hai to pehle-

(And explain the whole recipe)

Thankyou thankyouu!!
bhagwan tera bhala kare
tere judwa bache ho!!

abey-

[hang up the call]
_______________

He bake the cake and clap for himself don't even know someone is admiring him from afar.

Kiara's POV~

My eyes open around 5 and I saw my surrounding.

I didn't find him then check the shower but didn't found him so I went down stair and hear voice from kitchen. He's on phone with someone.

He's baking a cake while listening the guide given by opponent on call.

I would be lying if I said he didn't look cute.

I want to hug him right now but seeing someone putting efforts on me just to talk with them makes me feel special atleast for someonee.

Author's POV~

She came in kitchen with a cold face to bring water while coughing as giving him sign of being her around him.

He stand infront of cake in order to hide it.

Then kiara left and vivaan star decorating the cake.

[why its so cuteee]

Kiara came down stairs after sometime, then vivaan came and put the cake in front of her.

He is standing their like a innocent soul just looking at her.

She look at cake and then him. She just try not do say aww. She turn her face to smile and then start acting cold again.

She ate half of the cake and left other half for him.

Vivaan's POV~

did she still angry with me? Ughhh.. what should I do next then?

"God tell me what to do now? Her silence is the only thing hurting me as hell" I said to myself.

Author's POV~

And then went to office, "Should I ask anyone how to make my girl happy? Yeah I should" and then call rishab to cabin.

"kya hua vivaan? itni jaldi kyu bulaya? koi urgent kaam aa gya kya?" in hurry.

"v-vo rishab *pout a little* kiara mujhse baat nahi kar rahii. Ab kya karu mai?" while playing with his figures.

"cake banane ka baad bhi nahi maani bhabhi? tune aaisa konsa bada kaand kar diya?" grabbing the chair and sit.

"maine to galti se usse nun se compare kar diya tha bas. Galti se mere muh se nikal gai. Mera vo matlab nahi thaa"

"aee bhagwan kya hoga tera vivaan? Or tune mujhe kyu bulaya? Tujhe kya lagta hai mai ladki baazi karta hu? Ya m shaadi shuda hu? Ya meri koi girlfriend hai? Ya maine koi tekha le rakha hai? Ya phir mai hi ladki hu?" and put his hand on his waist.

"Sahi baat hai. To kisse puchu? Kisi female staff?" getting up from chair.

"H-haa puch sakte hai sha-" suddenly a door knock cut him between.

And vivaan allow them to came in. Its a girl so they don't have to call any.

"sir here is the file you asked to complete" putting files on desk.

"ok. Hmm.. I wanna ask you something. Can I?" hesitantly.

"yeah sure sir, you can" with a soft smile.

"so what do you guys like? How can we convince you if you get angry?" while checking the files.

"Am I angry?" with confussion.

"I mean girls... if girls get angry. How to convince them?" looking at her to make sure she didn't misunderstood.

"owhh.. we just want some attention at that time. If the problem is not that big then after some efforts we convinced but if the problem is big then it depends on the person how much time they take" casually.

"ok thank you.. you may go now and don't tell about this to anybody. I'll give you some extra salary" then sat on a couch near them.

"I know how to convince her" with a smile.

"how?" and raise his one eyebrow.

"just wait and watch rishab" and went outside the cabin.

To be continued

I hope you all like it and congrulations our story reach 2k+ views and 300+ votes.
Just support me like then and I'll try my best to make more better content.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
3.3M 184K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
214K 10.9K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...