Dramas of a Preteen

By Missy_Potter13

Being a preteen can be hard. You have to find out who you are so you can make your mark in the dreaded place... More

WARNING!!
Drama #1: Beaches Suck!
Drama #2: The Wonderbread Sandwich!
Drama #3: Whatever happened to Beauty Sleep?
Drama #4: #TheDress!
Drama #6: Guys Lead Unfairly Simple Lives
Drama #7: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - I can't even stand with this bloody bag!
Drama #8: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLE - Glasses are the cause of embarrassment!
Drama #9: How to be a Fabulous Queen!
Drama #10: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - Swimming + School = Wrong!
Drama #11: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLE - We have to share the world with these jerks?!
Drama #12: Get Lost Haters! Fabulous Queens Comin' Through!
Thank you!

Drama #5: HIGH SCHOOL SCRUGGLES - How can I get so many injuries from a BUS?!

157 12 22
By Missy_Potter13

Drama #5: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - How can I get so many injuries from a BUS?!

A/N: So this is like gonna be a new mini series within my drama book about all the Struggles of High School (overly-exaggerated of course! ;-) ). So if you see a chapter titled "Drama # *insert number here*: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - *insert title here*" it means it's gonna be part of this series.

Kappesh?

Good.

And I'm gonna set a goal you you guys to complete before you can get the next chapter.

10 Votes
And 5 Comments!

Until you reach the goal, you won't get the next chapter!

Okay carry on now!

Hello again munchkins! And welcome to the first instalment of the miniseries, "HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES"!

And boy! Do I have a great drama for you today!

It's about. . .

The school bus!

DUN DUN DUNNN!

To all whom catch a packed bus in the morning and afternoon to and from school, this one's for you!

Okay, I'm going to tell y'all a couple stories about my exciting adventures on the school bus.

Yaayyyyyyyy!

. . . .

:-/

Okay so Story #1:

The bus I catch to school is pretty packed. Lately I've managed to get a seat but usually I have no chance!

So one day, I was making my way down to the bus stop. Once I got there, I chatted to a friend (annalise_val love ya!) until the bus arrived.

When we got on, the bus, as always, was packed to the rafters. It doesn't help that my stop is the second last stop, so the bus is usually full by the time we get on.

Anyways, my friend and I had to stand - or I did and she sat down, I can't remember.

I was standing in a very awkward spot. I was half standing on the stairs to reach the back of the bus and half standing on the lower platform of the bus, all while trying to not hit or fall on the people sitting on the seats next to me.

Obviously, as the bus turned, the people standing (I think 'standing' is the most used word of this story) swayed in motion with the bus, resulting in falls.

Yeah and unfortunately for me, I was the only one who fell this trip. I fell so many times on that bus ride that I got so embarrassed, because, mind you, all the arrogant boys (seniors and juniors) sit there. And I'm just an Ickle Firstie!

I also think I bruised something!

I bruised something!!

*shakes head in disbelief and flips hair like a stuck-up pageant queen*

And that bruise hurt me for the rest of the day.

So I would like to thank my bus for giving me that injury.

*slow claps*

I have had many other.... Um.... Stumbles... on the bus, but that is the main one that comes to mind.

As well as having incidents whilst on the bus, I have also had a couple funny moments.

Story #2

I walked out the front door of my house and locked it close. As I looked to my right to see whether the bus had come or not. Instead, I saw a bus, my bus, fly past.

In an instant, I was down my stairs and running alongside the bus to the bus stop.

I think the bus slowed down or something because I made it to the bus stop like a second before it did.

And as I hopped on the bus, the only thing I said to my friend who was watching me run like a maniac down my street was, "Nailed it,".

Which I did, because as soon as I hopped on to find a seat, I managed to find one at the front of the bus.

BAM!

Like a boss.

*cue the applause*

Gosh, that one sentence always reminds me of Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift.

So cue the applause
Just show me how much better you are
(How much better you are)
So let's here the applause
'Cause she's so much better
She took him faster than you could say 'sabotage'

#SwiftieMoment y'all!

So, um, where was I again?

Oh yeah the last and final story for this chapter....

Story #3

Okay. So this story isn't actually about me somehow hurting myself on the bus, but rather a funny coincidence that had happened...

And it has to do with a bus.

So, it was an ordinary school day. I had arrived at the bus stop and went on Wattpad until my friend came to talk to me.

So we were talking about random shiz people talk about (I think. I don't actually remember what we were talking about) until we realised it was almost time for the bus to come.

I checked my watch, it was almost 10 past 8, so the bus would be arriving soon.

But that never happened.

Slowly, the minutes started ticking away until it was chewing into the time of the late bus.

Therefore, people who catch the later bus also joined us.

So the bus stop became very crowded.

It seemed as if the 'entirety of our school population' was at this one bus stop, as one senior girl called it.

"You know what would be funny," My friend, uh, Isabel, let's call her Isabel, said to me, "If the early bus is behind the later bus, and they show up at the same time!"

I laughed. "Yeah. That would be funny! Has it happened before?" Isabel nodded.

"Yeah. It happened last year."

You see, Isabel is in the year above me. I am a humble newbie.

I don't know if Isabel is side-kick or anything because her statement came true.

Sure enough, the later bus was first to arrive at our bus stop, with the early bus trailing behind it like a lost puppy.

The early bus was very full, as everyone hopped on that one. The later bus was empty.

Seeing as there was about a bus load of people waiting at our stop, everyone went on the empty late bus, laughing at the occourance.

We literally took up the whole bus!

(Yes, some people sat on a two seater by themselves, but that's not the point!)

It was hilarious!

I asked Isabel how that could happen, like the bus company knows that there is a bus that comes 10 past, and a bus that comes 20 past, so why would they do this?

"Because the person who is driving the early bus is probably new so they don't know the route," She had told me, "Therefore, they would follow the late bus so they can learn the route and which stops they go to."

It's in times like these which I look up to Isabel with great respect. She is like the Jedi Knight and I am her apprentice, so when she graduates, I will be able to use the knowledge she gave me to become a Jedi Knight too.

When we got to school, I couldn't help but tell my friends this story, even though they were criticising me that I got to school later than usual. Apparently, 'the bus was late' is not a good excuse for them.

Overall, I enjoy catching the bus, and I have so many more stories to tell you about them, but now is not the time.

One thing still bothers me though, how can I get so many injuries from a bus!?!

~🚍~

A/N: Okay so I realise that some of those stories were pretty lame and short (ish. Is 1.3K words short for y'all?). Sorry if you think the chapter stinks.

So um, what do you think of this mini series? Good idea, bad idea? Any suggestions (if you have any)?

Oh! And tell me your bus dramas! Doesn't have to be that you injured yourself, it could be about anything! The best story gets a dedication in the next chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to annalise_val for being my Isabel!

Anyone else have an Isabel?

Geez. I'm asking a lot of questions today. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. XD

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment (REMEMBER THE GOAL!)

Follow

And recommend to friends!

Cya when this have 10 votes and 5 comments!

<3 Missy xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.5K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...