ℰ𝓍𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉~♡ || TᗯՏT

Af kannama_

ᵐᵘᵗᵉ/ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵠᵘⁱᵉᵗ!ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ꧁~ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪ... Mere

𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ!!
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29

2.1K 111 21
Af kannama_

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤. The stadium started running.

The speakers started shouting, "Woah, what's this?! There is a whole stampede of visitors coming towards the Diasomnia players!" There were yells and cries for help, and you could only watch desperately, hoping nobody would get hurt.

Leona laughed, and Ruggie sighed out, "Man, that was like, crazy strong! Hope ya can escape that! Shyehehe!" Ruggie chuckled, taking deep breaths to regain his stamina. "Please calm down everyone!!!" The speaker couldn't do anything more than warn them.

A boy with silver hair shouted, "Get Malleus out of here! Protect your allies!" Sebek answered with a war cry of his own, "Do NOT let Master Malleus get hurt!" He said as he took out his magic pen in the shape of a sword. Leona put a hand on his hip with a victorious smile, "You're not planning on using magic against innocent civilians, huh?!"

Other Savanaclaw residents joined in to cheer. "We did it! Long live the king!" They celebrated, not noticing a certain group of students.

"I believe we've heard enough." With a cold tone, Riddle entered the conversation. The students along with Ruggie snapped their head towards the Housewarden of Heartslabyul. "You have tarnished a beloved tradition of our school. As a leader of a dorm that is based on rules, I can not let this slide. Off With Your Head!" Riddle shouted, swinging his red staff swiftly, collaring almost all of the students except for one.

"W-What about the Diasomnia students, huh?! Even if you caught us, they won't be able to compete!" A brave student spoke up, trying to remove the strong collar. "They are all safe and sound. Riddle has told us everything." A short boy with a deep voice appeared next to you. You looked at him. It was Lilia. He flashed you one of his reassuring smiles before continuing to talk. "The supposed 'students' you are referring to..." He got cut off by a cheerful voice.

"Yeah, those just happened to be copies of your good ol' Cater over here! Never knew my signature spell could come in handy." He chuckled, but the smile didn't meet his eyes. He was more than happy to see the Savanaclaw leader defeated.

Leona turned his head slowly towards you and your friends, bored. "It's over. It doesn't matter what we do anymore. We've lost." He said, flipping one of his braids nonchalantly. Ruggie snapped his head towards his boss. "Leona?! You can't be serious! We've gotten so close!" He said, desperately trying to reason with his upperclassmen.

"Don't you see? You were all so desperate to nab the chance of winning, so I threw you a bone. That's all there is. There's no reason to try and win. If that lizard is in top condition, we've failed." Dust and sand started to gather around Leona as he smiled darkly. "Even after all this work...! Haha, it's just like back then." He laughed, his magic pen releasing a quick sandstorm. You thought nothing of it, until Ruggie felt his throat drying up. He started coughing uncontrollably. "Ruggie?Are you alright?!" Deuce asked, looking over him with a worried expression.

You didn't waste any time to get to Ruggie, holding onto him in a protective stance. 'Even if I don't know how to fight... Even if I can't use magic... If Tsu wasn't lying, then please, let me protect him!' You thought, wrapping yourself around him.

Slowly but surely, the effects of the spell started disappearing. It seemed that anything close enough to you could protect itself from harm's way. Noting this mentally, you hugged him closer until his arm started to close up again. It would take a few moments for him to stop coughing and get better. "(N-Name)... W-Why are you protecting..." He stopped to cough, "...someone like me?" He asked, leaning into your warmth more.

You pat his head, "Shh... R-Rest..." You formed a small sentence, but it helped Ruggie more than anything else could.

"L-Look! His arm... It's regenerating!" Deuce shouted, relieved. Ace spent no time to get to Ruggie himself. "H-Hey, stay with us, okay?!"

Riddle, noticing Ruggie's suffering, angrily looked over the brown haired man, ticked off. "Release them at once! Can't you see he's hurt?! This is outrageous! Off With Your Head!" He released a far more stronger version of the spell, but unfortunately for him, it bounced right off of Leona.

He chuckled again, "That'd be my signature spell; King's Roar. Turns everything to sand. Ironic, ain't it? Nothing the Savannah hates more than a drought. Does it hurt, Ruggie? Does your throat feel bad enough to not keep on licking my shoes? That was your best talent, too! What about you, herbivore? Did ya cheat us by sayin' you truly had no magic? Looks like someone's a compulsive liar!" He looked at you.

Riddle looked to you, "(Name)? Is it true you can use magic..?" He asked you lowly. You shook your head no.

Leona's magic pen dripped with more ink. "You keep on weeping about not being in line to be king, but with that fragile ego of yours? You couldn't be a leader no matter what you tried." Lilia snickered, a somewhat happy look overtaking his features once he noticed the familiar bow in your hair. 'Looks like I have found Malleus' favorite human!' He smiled to himself, continuing to throw gasoline into the fire.

"Haha, you're right.. No, you're absolutely right! I couldn't ever be king! My hard work never gets rewarded! Why should I even try?!" His eyebrows furrowed, black ink dripping out of his magic pen like a waterfall. It started to surround him, chuckling for one last time before the ink enveloped him.

You let go of Ruggie, watching the overblot Leona step out of the ink with a gloomy expression. Riddle didn't hesitate to shout out orders, "Ace, Deuce, get the wounded to safety! Lilia, please go get the Headmaster and backup!"

"On it, sir!" The combo said, using their magic pens to guide out the injured students. Lilia nodded, "Please stay strong until I return!" He said and teleported away.

Behind Leona appeared a giant ink monster in the shape of a lion, having an ink filler for it's head, just like in the Riddle incident. Leona laughed, voice distorted by all of the negative energy.

"As the Housewarden of Heartslabyul, I permit you all to temporarily use your magic to bring Leona back to his senses! Focus your energy on the Monster behind him!" Riddle shouted, looking over at the students who were able to fight.

"(Name), I don't know how, but if you're able to, protect the students and heal them! Stay out of harm, understand?!" It was more like an order instead of request. You nodded, tightening your bow around your hair and making sure that Ruggie was in good condition to fight. Jack used his magic to attack, and Ruggie used his magic to defend. They were a good duo, you thought. You quickly snapped out of it, focusing on avoiding all spells fired at you and protecting the other students.

"If I can't be king, then I'll turn everything into sand. Nothing works, no matter how hard I try. Give up, King's Roar!" Leona's voice shook the ground bellow you, holding onto a poor student that injured his knee. He set off another wave of strong spells, managing to hit almost everyone. The bow glowed faintly green, and someone appeared behind you. You didn't notice, and continued to hold the student close to you.

"Well, if it isn't the guest of honor. Welcome!" Leona noticed immediately the presence behind you, but you didn't notice, and think he was looking at you. The presence smiled before swiftly sending a parade of green lighting Leona's way. It shocked him enough to give an opening to the others.

You let the student go, the presence behind you disappearing.

You looked at Leona, watching him get hit by one last spell from Riddle that sent him back in to the ink. You didn't hesitate, and rushed over to him, hugging him just as the ink started to close in on you two. "Not again...!" Was the last you've heard Deuce's voice, before you appeared in that vast grey space.

It's over.

A/N; Hope you enjoy the Halloween gift consisting of these 5 (horrible, but written with love) chapters. Happy Halloween everyone! *disappears for 3 years*

HEADCANONS!!!

- You have called Crewel dad in your notes more than once because you actually see him as your parent figure, and Crewel doesn't mind. If anything, he's happy that you feel safe in this world.

- Ruggie is confused as to why someone like you would protect a lowlife like him. To say the least, he stared at you like a lovestruck puppy when you helped him.

- The 'presence' behind you back in the stadium was Malleus' willpower and strength to protect you; Whenever you're in danger, Malleus sends his strength to the Binding Fate to protect you.

- Malleus; Bluetooth shield.

- You once had a little fashion contest with Grim because you were extremely bored, and he put on the most random ties he'd found. He looked like a very distinguished gentleman.

- When you've met Che'nya, he couldn't unwrap himself from around you. He was hugging you literally all the time when he was talking. Though he may or may not have taken some of your food without looking.

- Azul wants to know why you'd compliment someone like him. He's still convinced that you have some backhanded plans to hurt him. Poor boy hasn't experienced love yet :(

That'll be enough for today. Hope you've enjoyed :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

45.2K 814 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
48.2K 1.7K 27
❝ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩�...
4K 166 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...
88.9K 3.1K 17
❝ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂, ❞ -𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 990𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦...