𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38

I am here to ask you to read my new book, once again. Thank you in advance, and enjoy :)

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕗. 'Stay in Savanaclaw? That doesn't sound too bad.'

"Since you can't stay at Heartslabyul, because all of their rooms are full, I though that I could at least help you this way, since I haven't really helped you up until this point. We have a ton of empty rooms, and after the Magift tournament, I'm sure Leona won't make a peep about it." Jack said, ears twitching and tail swishing furiously.

Ace, Deuce and Grim stayed eerily quiet.

You two looked at them, before they burst into laughter.

The first to open his unfortunate mouth was Ace, "Pfft, look at you, Jack! Never knew you were such a softie!" He laughed, holding onto his stomach.

Grim was laughing too, "Who would've guessed you'd like my henchman!"

Deuce simply laughed, much more level-headed than the other two. Jack's ears flattened against his head in shock, and his tail stopped wagging.

"What?! I'm not doing this because of her, obviously! I'm just saying that since she signed the contract, I didn't contribute to anything, that's all! I'd feel bad if I let her sleep out in the open." You chuckled slightly, reaching your hand upwards.

You pat his ear before scratching the side, knowing that spot would make him calm down.

His tail started wagging, too!

Ace laughed even harder.

You said goodbye to the Heartslabyul duo before turning your head towards your new roommate with a soft smile. Jack's ears twitched once again as he gently grabbed your belongings from you, and started to walk. You grabbed Grim and caught up with him, bowing your head as thank you for carrying your bags, though there were mostly textbooks or school related items.

You walked side by side with the tall classmate quietly. There was no need to fill the silence, you two enjoyed each other's company nonetheless.

You listened to the ravens sing, finding it quite relaxing. Winter break is coming near, and so is the cold weather.

Your coldness was soon replaced with feeling hot once you stepped into the Savanaclaw mirror. 'This dorm is so hot, no matter the weather outside! Where even are the dorms? Separate dimensions?' you thought, petting Grim who was, once again, in your arms.

"I'm sure Leona will allow this. We've got plenty of empty rooms, I'm sure we've got a space for you." Jack said, looking down at you after he lightly yawned.

"No. Way. No pets allowed." Leona said from his deckchair, not even sparing you three a look before declining.

Your shoulders dropped to negative y axis.

"But we have plenty of rooms..?" Jack questioned, confused. Leona's ears twitched lightly and he turned to face you three, looking over your expressions before standing up. He yawned and scratched his shoulder tattoo, "Listen, this isn't a playground. Even if I'd allow it, the empty rooms have been used by Savanaclaw as their trash area. They haven't been cleaned in months."

Ruggie, who was conveniently standing to the side chuckled before piping into the conversation, "Oh, I know! Why don't they cozy up in your room, Leona?"

"WHAT?!" A collective gasp echoed through the small group, your mouth opened in shock for the seventh time today. Short, awkward silence followed as you waited for someone to speak up.