The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

š™ˆš™–š™™š™žš™”š™®š™£ š˜¾š™¤š™”š™”š™žš™£š™Ø, š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™…š™Ŗš™£š™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

š“œš“Ŗš“­š“²š“µš”‚š“·
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
š“š“®š”€ š“¢š“½š“Ŗš“»š“½
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Dark Shadows

773 14 0
By xoxomilliee

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

Stefan gave himself to Klaus and they left town. Katherine put her feet under her and disappeared. Damon and Alaric have been trying to find Stefan. I'm lucky that I stayed in the shadows so Klaus hasn't gotten close to me.

Summer had arrived in Mystic Falls. July was about to begin and Damon had taken his toy Andie back. He is clearly in love with Elena because now that Stefan is gone they have grown closer.

I had been invited to Bella and Edward's wedding. The wedding was coming up and I was thinking of going to Forks. I packed my bag in my room and called Carlisle that I was coming.

"Will you come with me?" I asked looking at Jason who was lying on the bed reading a book.

"Change could be good, so a wedding sounds nice." Jason said with a grin.

"What's going on downstairs?" Jason asked and I turned my head.

"Oh. They're planning Elena's birthday party, which they're going to hold here." I said with a smile.

"Is Damon aware?" Jason asked.

"I don't think so but I can't wait for his reaction." I said with a grin.

We put on our party clothes and went downstairs where there was a huge group of high school teenagers. I grabbed the beer in my hand and we danced in the crowd. Damon arrived with Elena.

"Are they together now?" Jason asked and I shrugged.

Damon walked up to us and I smiled at him.

"How did you ever agree to this?" I asked, drinking the beer.

"I wasn't asked." Damon said turning to look next to me.

"Who is your companion?" Damon asked, eyeing Jason in wonder.

"This is Jason. My friend from before I met you and Stefan." I said introducing them.

"Oh. You never mentioned him." Damon said turning his gaze to me.

"By the way, I'm going to Forks for Bella and Edward's wedding." I said looking at Damon whose expression turned sad.

"You'll be back soon?" Damon asked and I nodded with a smile. We followed Damon outside to sit and Ric was there drinking whiskey.

"Finally a real drink." Damon said pouring us whiskey.

"Beer isn't your thing?" I asked Damon with a smirk.

"It's a teen drink." Damon said.

"Everyone here is my student." Alaric said and I laughed out loud for a long time.

                                ༺♡༻

We were sitting in my car on the way to Forks, I was singing out loud.

"The wedding, so we get to drink." Jason said grinning beside me

"Indeed." I said and laughed.

"I sent a couple of guys to spy. I think Klaus is going to create more hybrids because he's looking for werewolves." Jason said and I looked at him.

"Let's forget about Klaus for a while and enjoy life. I think he won't come after me anymore." I said with a smile and sped off onto the highway.

Dark clouds surrounded Forks as we drove.

"I haven't missed this depressing city." Jason said looking out the window at people walking in dark clothes.

I watched the traffic lights and hummed the song out loud.
~You look at me
and dream that you want me
Ohh love is a lie
It claims to be lonely~

Jason looked at me and turned the radio down. "What are we going to do after the wedding?" He asked.

"I haven't thought about it yet." I said glancing at him.

"Are we going to go back to New York or to the Salvatores?" I tapped my fingers on the gear shift and looked around.

"Honestly, I don't know. Damon is waiting for me to come back and I only moved to New York to start a new life and then I met the Volturi and thought I'd stay but." I said with a sigh.

"We don't have to think that about yet." Jason said.

"I was just wondering when you said that Alec feels mate bond, and that if you leave he'll have a hard time?" Jason asked.

"At least that's what I thought it would do." I said and approached the Cullens' yard.

"You know we can stay somewhere else than the Cullens if you want?" I said looking at Jason who was eyeing the house.

"No, we can stay here. Better to finally meet the famous Cullens." He said with a smile and I laughed.

Esme and Carlisle stepped out and Esme waved at us with a smile. We walked to the door with our bags and Esme hugged me.

"Welcome back." Carlisle said with a smile and welcomed me with open arms.

"Who is this?" Esme asked with a smile looking at Jason.

"This is my friend Jason. I met him in the 18th century." I said and Esme hugged Jason.

"Welcome to our home Jason, would you like your own room?" Esme asked.

"No need. I can be same room as Madilyn."

We walked in and Emmet was the first to rush to hug me. "Mad Madi! you didn't get far." Emmet said letting go while looking at Jason.

"Hey guys, this is my friend Jason." I said and everyone greeted Jason.

We unpacked our things in our room.

"At least they seem nice, except that human stinks." Jason said wrinkling his nose. I laughed out loud and looked at Jason.

"She smells the way people smell, blood." I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly." Jason said.

"I am going for a walk." I said and walked to the door.

"Who are you going to see?" Jason asked looking up from his book.

"Why do you suppose I'm going to meet someone?" I asked with a grin, closing the door behind me at the same time. I heard Jason mumble something but I shook my head and left the house.

I walked to the border and looked around, sat on a rock and waited. I whistled loudly and heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey, long time no see." I said and he grinned.

"Did you miss me already?" He stepped in front of me and we hugged.

"Of course I missed my favorite mud feet." I said looking at Paul with a grin. Paul rolled his eyes.

"It would be nice if you could meet the others and come to La Push... but you know the rules." Paul said looking at the ground.

"I know I can't step on your land Sam would never allow that." I said smiling at Paul.

"Maybe one day it might be possible." Paul said with a smile.

"Shall we go for a walk?" I asked looking at him.

We were walking in the woods and I looked around and saw Paul just looking at his feet.

"Okay are you going to tell me what it is?" I asked.

"You know Bella and that bloodsucker's wedding is coming up and Jacob took it really badly and it has affected the rest of us as well." Paul said looking up.

"Are you coming to the wedding?" I asked with a grin.

"I don't know, there are Cullens and..." I interrupted Paul. "Hey, the Cullens are like family to me." I said with a chuckle. Paul rolled his eyes.

"And I'll be there. I said.

"I'll think about it." Paul said and we continued walking.

"So how long are you going to stay?" Paul asked looking at me and I glanced at him.

"I don't know yet, at least until the wedding and then maybe I'll go my own way again." I replied with a smile and Paul nodded.

"You never told me how you changed?" Paul said after a moment of silence. I stopped and quietly looked ahead before turning to Paul.

"If I tell you this will it stay between us?" I asked looking at Paul.

"I have to tell you one thing." Paul said looking at me. "Others can see my thoughts if I think about it, but I try my best not to think about it so they don't hear it." Paul said. I looked at him for a moment, thinking.

"In short I was a witch when I was born, at the age of 17 I was burned at the stake and destroyed the village and it's neighboring villages. I made myself a vampire. I am a witch and a vampire." I said looking at Paul whose eyes widened.

"Wow, I didn't know that was possible." He said thinking.

"It's not possible to be a vampire and a witch at the same time. I've heard of magic suckers they're like witches and vampires, but that's just a rumor." I said. Paul stared at me.

"Nature does not allow anything abnormal. Vampires burn in the sun without protection." I said.

"Like a ring, necklace or bracelet?" Paul asked.

"So you've heard?"

"It has been mentioned in the legends, vampires are protected by some magic from burning in the sun." Paul said recalling the legends.

"There are two types of vampires here. Some look just like humans and some are fair skinned and red eyed." Paul said looking at me questioningly.

"Yes it is true, their parentage is still a mystery to this day. Because the originals are the first vampires and were born at the beginning of time. No one knows how the other part of the vampires came to be." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.1K 15
It has been 3 years since the Volturi confronted the Cullen's and their witnesses on the clearing and a lot has happened since then. Renesmee has not...
1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards ā€¢ " butterflies ca...
34.9K 1.2K 21
Ė—ĖĖ‹ź’° šŸ¦‹ ź’± - Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖĖšā”Šā› š’š€šš‚š“š”š€š‘š˜ āœā”ŠĖš Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖā—Œ ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...
507K 13.5K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...